• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:58
CEST 12:58
KST 19:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7509 users

World of Tanks - Page 31

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 69 Next
WiljushkA
Profile Joined March 2006
Serbia1416 Posts
July 09 2012 12:15 GMT
#601
t-44 is awesome, t-54 is a bit slower and a pain in the ass till you unlock the gun. its also nowhere near as powerful as the other tier 9 meds.
"As much as I love the image of me F5-ing paypal every 15 minutes while fist pumping and screaming "SHIP THE MONEY BITCHES"" - Day9
badad
Profile Joined July 2012
1 Post
July 20 2012 13:14 GMT
#602
Wait a minute this is a P2W game this will make people hurt the elephant please stop it! Have a nice day.

User was warned for this post
SpaceYeti
Profile Joined June 2010
United States723 Posts
July 22 2012 03:18 GMT
#603
Ignoring the troll above...

Is there any TeamLiquid clan yet? Are there enough Liquidians that play to form a small clan?
Behavior is a function of its consequences.
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
July 22 2012 05:10 GMT
#604
i only have a t7 right now (IS) but i'm working up to get a t10, and i would like to see if could make some gold from clan wars. if we could get enough to make it worthwhile a TL clan would be nice.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Aesdea
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada24 Posts
July 22 2012 06:19 GMT
#605
I've been kicking around on WoT more recently, up to the IS8 and M12 arty. Slowly working on getting my Jagdpanther and the US medium line right now. The new t10 mediums outclass all the current heavies by far on the test server right now.
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-22 08:07:26
July 22 2012 07:12 GMT
#606
Is there still people playing this game?

EDIT: Does anyone have an invite code? Looks like it's been improved and I want to play again
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
July 22 2012 10:51 GMT
#607
its free to play man
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
July 23 2012 04:12 GMT
#608
On July 22 2012 19:51 Silidons wrote:
its free to play man


For the bonus code
-Kaiser-
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Canada932 Posts
July 25 2012 04:19 GMT
#609
My name is Kaiszer. Add me friends!
3 Hatch Before Cool
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-25 04:42:05
July 25 2012 04:41 GMT
#610
On July 22 2012 14:10 Silidons wrote:
i only have a t7 right now (IS) but i'm working up to get a t10, and i would like to see if could make some gold from clan wars. if we could get enough to make it worthwhile a TL clan would be nice.


Been playing since just after alpha test ended and just wanted to clear something up before anyone gets confused. You absolutely do NOT make gold doing the world map battles at clan wars. The gold you earn owning territories is invariably used for gold ammo which is required to win and hold said territories. It is in no way a viable path to free gold.

A TL clan would be cool however for fun etc. Im part of one but would love to see one on the EU server and meet you in battle

♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
July 25 2012 05:01 GMT
#611
There is a big tournament coming.

http://worldoftanks.eu/news/3130-ural-steel-2012/

I you have a tier 6-8 vehicle or even a tier 5 scout, you might want to participate. The rules are a bit weird, since there is no restriction regarding artillery. I don't know which compositions will prevail.

If you are good and have a good win ratio you might want to notify me. Maybe we could find or make a team.
Perscienter
Profile Joined June 2010
957 Posts
July 26 2012 07:52 GMT
#612
I can't get the stupid voice chat to work in WoT platoons.

The vivox test does nothing, although Win Seven's audio recorder records everything correctly. Any tips?
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
July 26 2012 11:32 GMT
#613
I picked this up recently, and I was wondering if there's any light/fast tank that you guys would recommend besides the BT-2? I'm looking for something for fast paced low tier battles and such.
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 16:37:01
July 26 2012 16:20 GMT
#614
On July 26 2012 20:32 Nikon wrote:
I picked this up recently, and I was wondering if there's any light/fast tank that you guys would recommend besides the BT-2? I'm looking for something for fast paced low tier battles and such.


The BT-2 is probably the best fast tank at that teir although the M2 american light is quite good also as is the russian t-26. Personally I use a tetrach but you only get those from a christmas gift I believe. This isn't taking into consideration the slower tanks at that teir, some of which are quite powerful.

If you'd like to stick to teir 2 fun I also suggest giving any of the teir 2 td's a go. You will get into slightly bigger matches but will still be incredibly powerful. I personally think the panzerjager 1 is the best but many swear by the new french renaultFT AC. For teir 3 the american td, t82, with the 105mm howitzer is the king of its teir however at teir 3 you will get into teir 4-5 battles and can often get stomped by larger foes. I still had a lot of fun with it though.

Let me know if I can help in any other way or if you have questions regarding the other tanks or teirs!
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-26 19:41:38
July 26 2012 19:19 GMT
#615
On July 27 2012 01:20 Synwave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2012 20:32 Nikon wrote:
I picked this up recently, and I was wondering if there's any light/fast tank that you guys would recommend besides the BT-2? I'm looking for something for fast paced low tier battles and such.


The BT-2 is probably the best fast tank at that teir although the M2 american light is quite good also as is the russian t-26. Personally I use a tetrach but you only get those from a christmas gift I believe. This isn't taking into consideration the slower tanks at that teir, some of which are quite powerful.

If you'd like to stick to teir 2 fun I also suggest giving any of the teir 2 td's a go. You will get into slightly bigger matches but will still be incredibly powerful. I personally think the panzerjager 1 is the best but many swear by the new french renaultFT AC. For teir 3 the american td, t82, with the 105mm howitzer is the king of its teir however at teir 3 you will get into teir 4-5 battles and can often get stomped by larger foes. I still had a lot of fun with it though.

Let me know if I can help in any other way or if you have questions regarding the other tanks or teirs!


Holy crap, the exp to max out the M2 is just -.-;; Picked it up, performance is pretty adequate.
I tried the T-26, wasn't too impressed by its speed. I've moved onto T-46 since then. Only problem with that tank is that I meet T5s and I get mowed down. I intend on fully exploring the Russian tech tree, I just want to have some fast low-tier tanks on the side. I even splurged 50 grand for improved ventilation on the BT-2.
Other than that, what's a decent money-maker in the Russian tree?
Edit: I've hit an unexpected wall, I have BT-7 unlocked, and I'm about to get the Stuart, but I can't sell any more tanks and my garage is full
Edit edit: My ally rammed me and I got fined for causing damage to him? Not to mention that I got killed because I was immobilised by his maneuvre...
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
July 26 2012 19:45 GMT
#616
On July 27 2012 04:19 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 01:20 Synwave wrote:
On July 26 2012 20:32 Nikon wrote:
I picked this up recently, and I was wondering if there's any light/fast tank that you guys would recommend besides the BT-2? I'm looking for something for fast paced low tier battles and such.


The BT-2 is probably the best fast tank at that teir although the M2 american light is quite good also as is the russian t-26. Personally I use a tetrach but you only get those from a christmas gift I believe. This isn't taking into consideration the slower tanks at that teir, some of which are quite powerful.

If you'd like to stick to teir 2 fun I also suggest giving any of the teir 2 td's a go. You will get into slightly bigger matches but will still be incredibly powerful. I personally think the panzerjager 1 is the best but many swear by the new french renaultFT AC. For teir 3 the american td, t82, with the 105mm howitzer is the king of its teir however at teir 3 you will get into teir 4-5 battles and can often get stomped by larger foes. I still had a lot of fun with it though.

Let me know if I can help in any other way or if you have questions regarding the other tanks or teirs!


Holy crap, the exp to max out the M2 is just -.-;; Picked it up, performance is pretty adequate.
I tried the T-26, wasn't too impressed by its speed. I've moved onto T-46 since then. Only problem with that tank is that I meet T5s and I get mowed down. I intend on fully exploring the Russian tech tree, I just want to have some fast low-tier tanks on the side. I even splurged 50 grand for improved ventilation on the BT-2.
Other than that, what's a decent money-maker in the Russian tree?
Edit: I've hit an unexpected wall, I have BT-7 unlocked, and I'm about to get the Stuart, but I can't sell any more tanks and my garage is full
Edit edit: My ally rammed me and I got fined for causing damage to him? Not to mention that I got killed because I was immobilised by his maneuvre...


I just started playing the game a little. Are you saying there is a maximum amount of tanks you can sell? Or do you just have to wait a while..?
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
July 26 2012 19:47 GMT
#617
You can only sell five tanks per day. So yeah, you just have to wait a bit, but it could be a bit troublesome when you're just starting out.
danl9rm
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States3111 Posts
July 26 2012 19:59 GMT
#618
Oh, ok. Thanks man.

I've only sold 1 tank so far. I can't imagine wanting to sell more than 5 in a day would become a problem, lol.
"Science has so well established that the preborn baby in the womb is a living human being that most pro-choice activists have conceded the point. ..since the abortion proponents have lost the science argument, they are now advocating an existential one."
Synwave
Profile Joined July 2009
United States2803 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-28 20:36:34
July 28 2012 20:35 GMT
#619
On July 27 2012 04:19 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2012 01:20 Synwave wrote:
On July 26 2012 20:32 Nikon wrote:
I picked this up recently, and I was wondering if there's any light/fast tank that you guys would recommend besides the BT-2? I'm looking for something for fast paced low tier battles and such.


The BT-2 is probably the best fast tank at that teir although the M2 american light is quite good also as is the russian t-26. Personally I use a tetrach but you only get those from a christmas gift I believe. This isn't taking into consideration the slower tanks at that teir, some of which are quite powerful.

If you'd like to stick to teir 2 fun I also suggest giving any of the teir 2 td's a go. You will get into slightly bigger matches but will still be incredibly powerful. I personally think the panzerjager 1 is the best but many swear by the new french renaultFT AC. For teir 3 the american td, t82, with the 105mm howitzer is the king of its teir however at teir 3 you will get into teir 4-5 battles and can often get stomped by larger foes. I still had a lot of fun with it though.

Let me know if I can help in any other way or if you have questions regarding the other tanks or teirs!


Holy crap, the exp to max out the M2 is just -.-;; Picked it up, performance is pretty adequate.
I tried the T-26, wasn't too impressed by its speed. I've moved onto T-46 since then. Only problem with that tank is that I meet T5s and I get mowed down. I intend on fully exploring the Russian tech tree, I just want to have some fast low-tier tanks on the side. I even splurged 50 grand for improved ventilation on the BT-2.
Other than that, what's a decent money-maker in the Russian tree?
Edit: I've hit an unexpected wall, I have BT-7 unlocked, and I'm about to get the Stuart, but I can't sell any more tanks and my garage is full
Edit edit: My ally rammed me and I got fined for causing damage to him? Not to mention that I got killed because I was immobilised by his maneuvre...

I believe if your running a non-premium account then anything teir 4-6 is a decent money maker so find something in those teirs you really love and keep it as a grind tank. Im not sure with the current state which exactly would be the best for that but Im pretty sure anything in teir 5 is good. One friend swears by the russian td's another says its his pz4 and I personally love my kv-1 hehe so I think its up to what you like to play especially as its your money tank.

Yeah being rammed and getting fined is stupid They've said they cant really fix that aspect without overhauling the entire fine system for when people shoot their own team. Thankfully a ram fine is usually quite small compared to accidentally shooting someone. I just try to avoid obviously bad drivers where possible especially as they will do stupid shit like pull behind you etc.

I did not know you could only sell so many tanks per day hahaha I guess I've never needed to sell more than one or two in a day

Btw if you wish to spend a bit of cash money on the game a premium account is nice but you will get more bang for your buck if you buy a gold tank. The amount of money they earn is ALOT, keep in mind all the gold tanks are slightly weaker than other tanks for their teir with a few odd exceptions. If your looking into that I highly suggest the teir 5 t-14 or if you're spending more my Lowe earns even more cash per battle while being only a slightly weaker version of a king tiger.
♞Nerdrage is the cause of global warming♞
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-07-30 09:31:12
July 30 2012 09:12 GMT
#620
Well, I just got my first T4 tank, chose the T-28 for the honour. Why does the T-28 have two radio operators by the way? Bad thing is that I had to sell the American tanks I had to free up space in the garage. Russian tech tree is quite filled out, and I wanted to keep the BT-2. I guess I'll get the KV-1 next

I'm not too sure if I'm willing to spend cash on this game yet, I've barely just begun playing it.

Also, how can I view the world map for clan wars?
And how does accelerated training for the crew work exactly? Is the exp split between the crew or do they all get the amount of exp you earned in the battle?
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs HackErIsTopLIVE!
ByuN vs TBD
TBD vs Classic
CranKy Ducklings120
SHIN 57
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 252
ByuN 247
mouzHeroMarine 206
SHIN 57
MindelVK 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 49941
Calm 9593
Rain 2802
FanTaSy 1022
soO 978
BeSt 848
Bisu 657
Stork 374
Soulkey 324
Soma 287
[ Show more ]
Rush 221
firebathero 206
Last 138
Pusan 84
Mind 75
Light 66
Snow 60
Sexy 54
ToSsGirL 53
Shinee 45
Sharp 37
Killer 29
hero 25
Mong 25
Trap 23
Sacsri 20
Hm[arnc] 20
HiyA 18
yabsab 17
sorry 16
zelot 16
Shine 15
Terrorterran 12
Noble 8
IntoTheRainbow 5
scan(afreeca) 4
Dota 2
Gorgc7118
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
byalli681
x6flipin197
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King93
Other Games
gofns27674
singsing1869
Pyrionflax231
Chillindude9
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV228
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 62
• Gemini_19 2
• Dystopia_ 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV418
League of Legends
• Jankos3410
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
4h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
8h 2m
OSC
12h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.