• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:32
CEST 15:32
KST 22:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War75.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202620Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10838 users

World of Tanks - Page 22

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 69 Next
Krowser
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada788 Posts
March 28 2011 14:06 GMT
#421
On March 28 2011 12:21 Phelix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 12:17 ZidaneTribal wrote:
heavies have good armor and good gun. which tanks are u talking about specifically?

Agreed, though if you play with the American tanks, Heavies do really suck in that tier, especially the T1 Heavy and the M6, you have to grind until the T29 to get a decent tank.


That sucks

I'm already well invested in the American tree and I don't feel like starting fresh in another tree so.. looks like I'm buying a T1 anyway.
D3 and Pho, the way to go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340709
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
March 28 2011 15:28 GMT
#422
On March 28 2011 23:06 Krowser wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 28 2011 12:21 Phelix wrote:
On March 28 2011 12:17 ZidaneTribal wrote:
heavies have good armor and good gun. which tanks are u talking about specifically?

Agreed, though if you play with the American tanks, Heavies do really suck in that tier, especially the T1 Heavy and the M6, you have to grind until the T29 to get a decent tank.


That sucks

I'm already well invested in the American tree and I don't feel like starting fresh in another tree so.. looks like I'm buying a T1 anyway.


Don't worry, t29 is arguably the best tier 7 tank if used well. Also, T32 and T30 are sick (though t34 is not that good from what I hear). Just make sure you understand that for American heavies, the turrents/guns are super-heavily armoured but the body is paperthin. If you use cover/terrain to your advantage, I think you can basically play American heavies as hard hitting, turreted TD's.
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
ZidaneTribal
Profile Joined September 2007
United States2800 Posts
March 28 2011 15:50 GMT
#423
T1 isnt bad. Ive recently gone the american heavy tree and T1 and M6 usually get put with lower tier tanks. just dont get swarmed and u should be fine
fuck lag
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
March 28 2011 15:59 GMT
#424
Should I stream some more of this ? I haven't streamed in a while ...
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
March 28 2011 16:24 GMT
#425
On March 29 2011 00:59 tyr wrote:
Should I stream some more of this ? I haven't streamed in a while ...


What kind of tanks are you rolling? :-)
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
March 28 2011 16:33 GMT
#426
Aight so I'm gonna start this up, as I trust my fellow TL members in this being a good game. Is there anyone on the EU server I can ask for advice?
Thanks in advance
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 18:50:19
March 28 2011 18:49 GMT
#427
On March 29 2011 01:33 Euronyme wrote:
Aight so I'm gonna start this up, as I trust my fellow TL members in this being a good game. Is there anyone on the EU server I can ask for advice?
Thanks in advance


First advice; open beta is about to transfer into full release (2-3 weeks time) so don't aim for the top tanks yet, because all will be wiped on transfer

Some fun mid tier tanks you can try to accomplish, which are quite good for their tier once properly researched and upgraded:
- SU-85 with 107mm cannon (Tier 5, Russian, Tank Destroyer)
- KV with 107mm cannon or 152mm cannon (Tier 5, Russian, Heavy Tank)
- StuGIII with 105mm cannon (Tier 5, German, Tank Destroyer)

You could add me (nick = dahool) but I'm not playing that much anymore, kind of Civ5 addicted atm.
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
March 28 2011 19:07 GMT
#428
On March 29 2011 01:24 Bartuc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 00:59 tyr wrote:
Should I stream some more of this ? I haven't streamed in a while ...


What kind of tanks are you rolling? :-)


I have P2, KT, Maus, hummel, ISU and T32
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Euronyme
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden3804 Posts
March 28 2011 21:13 GMT
#429
On March 29 2011 03:49 Bartuc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 29 2011 01:33 Euronyme wrote:
Aight so I'm gonna start this up, as I trust my fellow TL members in this being a good game. Is there anyone on the EU server I can ask for advice?
Thanks in advance


First advice; open beta is about to transfer into full release (2-3 weeks time) so don't aim for the top tanks yet, because all will be wiped on transfer

Some fun mid tier tanks you can try to accomplish, which are quite good for their tier once properly researched and upgraded:
- SU-85 with 107mm cannon (Tier 5, Russian, Tank Destroyer)
- KV with 107mm cannon or 152mm cannon (Tier 5, Russian, Heavy Tank)
- StuGIII with 105mm cannon (Tier 5, German, Tank Destroyer)

You could add me (nick = dahool) but I'm not playing that much anymore, kind of Civ5 addicted atm.


Thanks for the advice
Civ 5 is awesome. Played it for two weeks straight when my internet was down... then I got kinda sick of it, but a great game for sure ^^
I'm a pretty hardcore gamer, especially as I'm unemployed atm, so I can probably get to late game pretty quickly.
Is there any imbalance in the game to exploit? For instance a sertain country being stronger at any given stage of the game.
My nick is Euronyme there as well, so everyone, feel free to add me ♥
I bet i can maı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨ke you wipe your screen.
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-28 23:46:16
March 28 2011 23:45 GMT
#430
On March 29 2011 06:13 Euronyme wrote:
Civ 5 is awesome. Played it for two weeks straight when my internet was down... then I got kinda sick of it, but a great game for sure ^^
I'm a pretty hardcore gamer, especially as I'm unemployed atm, so I can probably get to late game pretty quickly.
Is there any imbalance in the game to exploit? For instance a sertain country being stronger at any given stage of the game.


Yeah, even though I follow gsl and spend quite a lot of time behind my pc I'dd consider myself more of a casual gamer (which is why I play non-stress games such as civ or rpg's). That's mainly because my study create a lot of mental strain already on a daily basis ^^

About imbalance, generally Russian > rest overall
Well at least, the Russian tanks are generally made so that less experienced players are able to fight on par with more experienced players (in other words, OP.) :-)

I myself am driving a ferdy atm, probably won't bother to go for JT anymore.
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
Percutio
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1672 Posts
March 28 2011 23:53 GMT
#431
Percutio - Percutio

And I've seen you in game Bartuc, didn't know you were a tler :D
What does it matter how I loose it?
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
March 29 2011 20:04 GMT
#432
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
March 29 2011 22:25 GMT
#433
Gonna stream some of this while listening to day1 of ASOT500.
High tier tank action !
Feel free to chat in the chat channel as I'll be reading in between the games.

livestream.com/tyriounet
or below the calendar oh the right under my name ->
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 11 2011 23:15 GMT
#434
Sooo .. The game is released tomorrow I believe.
Are you guys still going to play ? What server ? What tanks will you get ?
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Krowser
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada788 Posts
April 12 2011 19:33 GMT
#435
On April 12 2011 08:15 tyr wrote:
Sooo .. The game is released tomorrow I believe.
Are you guys still going to play ? What server ? What tanks will you get ?


Probably going for a KV. SCREW AMERICAN TANKS!
Except the M2 Light and the M3 Medium, the rest, I got lolled.

I find it pretty weird that there are no ''release news'' on the WoT website. Since the game is released they are supposed to add a whole bunch of content but no one is talking about it.
D3 and Pho, the way to go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340709
Bartuc
Profile Joined October 2010
Netherlands629 Posts
April 13 2011 07:52 GMT
#436
Going for the SU85->obj :-)
It is a sign of strength to cry out against fate, rather than to bow one's head and succumb.
tyr
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France1686 Posts
April 13 2011 14:58 GMT
#437
Streaming some of this. Me grinding through hetzer, M37 and Panzer3A. Epic awesome. :D
"I'm always reminded of how manly Jaedong is every time I see him." -Bisu
Krowser
Profile Joined August 2007
Canada788 Posts
April 13 2011 16:11 GMT
#438
Hey guys, I'm reading up on clan wars and it looks pretty freaking cool, should we form a TL clan and kick some ass?
D3 and Pho, the way to go. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=340709
Grease
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States138 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-13 16:43:50
April 13 2011 16:41 GMT
#439
My account on here is FSGrease. Right now running with the M3/AushIII

Well i have no tanks now guess they cleared the game... starting with the first 3 and just got a crash!!
SHIT HAPPENS
{CC}StealthBlue
Profile Blog Joined January 2003
United States41117 Posts
April 13 2011 22:58 GMT
#440
Pretty big interview, I'm going to wait a couple weeks so the current kinks and old bugs are fixed before delving back into this game.

Rue Ryuzaki: I've seen quotes in some interviews saying that clan wars and clans will be at the heart of the game. What will you be doing to ensure that people who play only every now and then, or don't want to get tied to a clan, will still want to play the game?

Wargaming.net: You’ll be able to participate in Clan Wars even if you don't play very often, as we’ll introduce an option to be a mercenary helping clans when they lack people. Of course, mercenaries will be paid gold for their job. Apart from Clan Wars, we’re going to have a well-developed system of automatic tournaments and leagues that will vary in their length, rules, types of vehicles allowed and so on. For instance, say you have a couple of hours in the evening and you’re driving your tier-4 tank destroyer - you can either join the random battles or search for a tournament that meets your needs.


Source
"Smokey, this is not 'Nam, this is bowling. There are rules."
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 69 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
LamboSC2 359
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 35728
Calm 7660
Rain 1858
Bisu 1791
Jaedong 1179
Horang2 689
FanTaSy 685
BeSt 558
Larva 485
Soma 431
[ Show more ]
Light 363
Rush 301
Stork 269
ZerO 242
Snow 233
Zeus 162
Barracks 136
Free 124
Mind 99
910 98
Killer 68
Mong 63
Sea.KH 50
Pusan 47
Hyun 45
ToSsGirL 41
Shinee 38
NaDa 34
Aegong 24
Terrorterran 21
Sexy 18
Hm[arnc] 15
sorry 14
Rock 10
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7999
XaKoH 243
Counter-Strike
fl0m3081
olofmeister886
Other Games
gofns30870
singsing2177
B2W.Neo813
hiko355
Lowko329
crisheroes289
Mlord187
Hui .130
Livibee105
RotterdaM104
djWHEAT86
Mew2King77
QueenE33
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3928
• Jankos2555
• TFBlade610
Other Games
• WagamamaTV195
Upcoming Events
OSC
9h 28m
Big Brain Bouts
20h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 3h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 5h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 20h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.