• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:10
CEST 14:10
KST 21:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8578 users

Diablo III General Discussion - Page 242

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 1109 Next
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
August 16 2011 07:47 GMT
#4821
On August 16 2011 16:03 Phayze wrote:
I dont even care about the story. I never read the text in Diablo 2. It's probably one of my personal flaws when it comes to single player games. I just cant sit there, read through dozens of dialogs and feel cool with it. I normally just speed through everything and I miss out. I dont really care how the demons come back. Perhaps the release of D3 will change this mindset of mine and I will get more "into" the story.

I know the feeling. I really tried though. Last month I started up D2X again with the plan to play through the game and listen to all the dialogs. Didn't even make it out of act1 before scrapping the char, making a daggermancer and reading all the dialogs on the net...
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
EchoZ
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Japan5041 Posts
August 16 2011 07:51 GMT
#4822
On August 16 2011 16:47 NeoLearner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 16:03 Phayze wrote:
I dont even care about the story. I never read the text in Diablo 2. It's probably one of my personal flaws when it comes to single player games. I just cant sit there, read through dozens of dialogs and feel cool with it. I normally just speed through everything and I miss out. I dont really care how the demons come back. Perhaps the release of D3 will change this mindset of mine and I will get more "into" the story.

I know the feeling. I really tried though. Last month I started up D2X again with the plan to play through the game and listen to all the dialogs. Didn't even make it out of act1 before scrapping the char, making a daggermancer and reading all the dialogs on the net...


For me, story is a driving force in games. For example FFXIII, the gameplay was decent, but it was the story that kept me going.
Dear Sixsmith...
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
August 16 2011 07:57 GMT
#4823
On August 16 2011 16:51 EchoZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 16:47 NeoLearner wrote:
On August 16 2011 16:03 Phayze wrote:
I dont even care about the story. I never read the text in Diablo 2. It's probably one of my personal flaws when it comes to single player games. I just cant sit there, read through dozens of dialogs and feel cool with it. I normally just speed through everything and I miss out. I dont really care how the demons come back. Perhaps the release of D3 will change this mindset of mine and I will get more "into" the story.

I know the feeling. I really tried though. Last month I started up D2X again with the plan to play through the game and listen to all the dialogs. Didn't even make it out of act1 before scrapping the char, making a daggermancer and reading all the dialogs on the net...


For me, story is a driving force in games. For example FFXIII, the gameplay was decent, but it was the story that kept me going.

Well yeah, for FF it was the same for me. Even for SC:BW I waited until all the mission briefings were done. I don't know what the deal is exactly with D2 but I just couldn't bear waiting that long... D1 was different, the books about the sin war and the dark exile you find during the game were perfect.
I like how the dialog will continue when playing in D3. I don't know if it will immerse me more into the story but at least I'll HEAR the complete story.

As for the soulstone business: The worldstone shielded sanctuary from heaven and hell, right? So if it's gone, wouldn't that in itself explain how the demons could invade in D3?

I have a different problem with the Diablo story and if someone could explain it to me, I'd be great. Tyreal. How did he make it to Sanctuary? The worldstone shielded Santuary from both Hell AND Heaven. So if this archangel can just waltz around the place, why did the Prime Evils need to jump through hoops with the soulstones?
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
Klaca
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
318 Posts
August 16 2011 08:03 GMT
#4824
On August 16 2011 15:07 nuclear_nub wrote:
I played a Frenzy Barb in D2: a build that absolutely did not work without Life Steal. The problem: given the bazillion different affixes on random magic items, the odds of getting Life Steal in particular on a given drop were ridiculously low, and I could've spent who-knows-how-many hours farming before getting the necessary loot to make my build viable. If it hadn't been for LoD's crafting system, I would probably have quit the game in frustration instead of playing for another two years past the expansion's release.

Time "wasted" on the crafting system beats the living crap out of exponentially more time spent farming for random drops and crossing your fingers for the stuff that actually helps you, imo.

Picked up the wrong stuff mate. Life steal rings and amus are quite common. Remember, blue ones can be good too.

But that is what sets the excitement of the game, the uncertain future, being the subject of the merciless fate. It makes the game exciting and worth living for. On the other hand, crafting-heavy games aim to have this uncertainty removed, having the cookie-cutter gear that is fairly certain to get, removing the excitement of the unknown and replacing it with a grind for what you already know you are going to get.
Firewood
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden49 Posts
August 16 2011 08:55 GMT
#4825
This is the lore of Diablo: Kill Diablo.

No need to know anything else!
‪┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
August 16 2011 09:01 GMT
#4826
On August 16 2011 17:55 Firewood wrote:
This is the lore of Diablo: Kill Diablo.

No need to know anything else!


actually, the lore is very very deep and theres soooo much i didnt know about ( I read about 2 hours on diablo wiki about lore and it got me hooked). Im actually seriously considering buying a diablo book. + Show Spoiler +
Huge geek-alert D:
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Sindriss
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark263 Posts
August 16 2011 09:52 GMT
#4827
Lore is amazing. I really will be very disappointed if they have not placed emphasis on good lore. It is what makes the world come alive to me.
Malkavian183
Profile Joined February 2011
Turkey227 Posts
August 16 2011 10:47 GMT
#4828
On August 16 2011 16:57 NeoLearner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 16:51 EchoZ wrote:
On August 16 2011 16:47 NeoLearner wrote:
On August 16 2011 16:03 Phayze wrote:
I dont even care about the story. I never read the text in Diablo 2. It's probably one of my personal flaws when it comes to single player games. I just cant sit there, read through dozens of dialogs and feel cool with it. I normally just speed through everything and I miss out. I dont really care how the demons come back. Perhaps the release of D3 will change this mindset of mine and I will get more "into" the story.

I know the feeling. I really tried though. Last month I started up D2X again with the plan to play through the game and listen to all the dialogs. Didn't even make it out of act1 before scrapping the char, making a daggermancer and reading all the dialogs on the net...


For me, story is a driving force in games. For example FFXIII, the gameplay was decent, but it was the story that kept me going.

Well yeah, for FF it was the same for me. Even for SC:BW I waited until all the mission briefings were done. I don't know what the deal is exactly with D2 but I just couldn't bear waiting that long... D1 was different, the books about the sin war and the dark exile you find during the game were perfect.
I like how the dialog will continue when playing in D3. I don't know if it will immerse me more into the story but at least I'll HEAR the complete story.

As for the soulstone business: The worldstone shielded sanctuary from heaven and hell, right? So if it's gone, wouldn't that in itself explain how the demons could invade in D3?

I have a different problem with the Diablo story and if someone could explain it to me, I'd be great. Tyreal. How did he make it to Sanctuary? The worldstone shielded Santuary from both Hell AND Heaven. So if this archangel can just waltz around the place, why did the Prime Evils need to jump through hoops with the soulstones?


Actually the diablo, baal and mephisto were the old leaders of the hell. they were banished to sanctuary by other demons who replaced them. after wrecking the place apart for a while they were defeated and condemned to soulstones.

So i think in D3 we will be battling the actual ruling lords of hell. maybe since the world stone was destroyed humans will gain their immense powers as neraphims once more. Who knows... But lore is great i suggest you to read it throughly. Also the books are worth reading if you are interested of world itself. But for a quick introduction you can watch forcesc2strategy's diablo lore series as well.
Inject Bitch!
FallDownMarigold
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3710 Posts
August 16 2011 11:11 GMT
#4829
On August 16 2011 18:52 Sindriss wrote:
Lore is amazing. I really will be very disappointed if they have not placed emphasis on good lore. It is what makes the world come alive to me.

I feel like the smaller the company is, the better their lore is. When you're little, heart means everything. When you go all big-profit commercial, the heart-felt things take a backseat. Look how retarded SC2 lore was...

D3 might turn out fun, but don't expect anything deep or creepy like D1 or even D2.
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 11:22:36
August 16 2011 11:22 GMT
#4830
In Diablo 3, we'll be fighting angels, since there will be civil war in heaven.

SC2 is pretty much Firefly; Diablo 3 can easily be Supernatural. =)
Obsidian
Profile Joined June 2010
United States350 Posts
August 16 2011 11:30 GMT
#4831
Pre -D1: The 3 Prime evils are banished/captured into soul-stones on Sanctuary by the old mage guilds, under the guidance of the angels.

D1: Oops, soul stones aren't a good holder for Prime Evils and in fact may make them stronger? Kill it!

D1->D2: Hun... soul stones eventually possess the bearer, turning them into the next Diablo, let's go take a walk.

D2: Banish lesser evil Andarial, Duriel, gather up soul stones and deliver them to hell, and break them. Seems like the soul stone plan was flawed by design thanks to a certain traitor angel. This won't 'kill' the evils, but it will keep them from manifesting on Sanctuary. Ooops, World Stone is broken, is that good? Bad?

D3: World Stone is broken, all hell's breaking loose again, it is the end of days.
Luke, you are still a wanker!
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
August 16 2011 11:34 GMT
#4832
On August 16 2011 20:30 Obsidian wrote:
Pre -D1: The 3 Prime evils are banished/captured into soul-stones on Sanctuary by the old mage guilds, under the guidance of the angels.

D1: Oops, soul stones aren't a good holder for Prime Evils and in fact may make them stronger? Kill it!

D1->D2: Hun... soul stones eventually possess the bearer, turning them into the next Diablo, let's go take a walk.

D2: Banish lesser evil Andarial, Duriel, gather up soul stones and deliver them to hell, and break them. Seems like the soul stone plan was flawed by design thanks to a certain traitor angel. This won't 'kill' the evils, but it will keep them from manifesting on Sanctuary. Ooops, World Stone is broken, is that good? Bad?

D3: World Stone is broken, all hell's breaking loose again, it is the end of days.


Is that supposed to be a mockery of some kind? I agree that the Diablo storyline isn't exactly the most revolutionary storyline(it isn't bad at all, it's just not very good) , but going about it this way isn't good imo.

With the exception of the Metal Gear games you can literally sum up every games story like this.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Stratos_speAr
Profile Joined May 2009
United States6959 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 12:25:11
August 16 2011 12:23 GMT
#4833
On August 16 2011 18:01 TOCHMY wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 16 2011 17:55 Firewood wrote:
This is the lore of Diablo: Kill Diablo.

No need to know anything else!


actually, the lore is very very deep and theres soooo much i didnt know about ( I read about 2 hours on diablo wiki about lore and it got me hooked). Im actually seriously considering buying a diablo book. + Show Spoiler +
Huge geek-alert D:


If you do, do NOT read the Sin War trilogy or anything published afterwards. They're fucking terrible and ruined Diablo lore.

In fact it's a safe bet to just stay away from any of the Blizzard books on any of their games.

In Diablo 3, we'll be fighting angels, since there will be civil war in heaven.

SC2 is pretty much Firefly; Diablo 3 can easily be Supernatural. =)


Hey now, lets not insult Firefly here. That's just unnecessary.
A sound mind in a sound body, is a short, but full description of a happy state in this World: he that has these two, has little more to wish for; and he that wants either of them, will be little the better for anything else.
Tulius
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil52 Posts
August 16 2011 19:10 GMT
#4834
anyone else thinks that the "real" villain behind Diablo lore could be Tyrael?

I never got that BS about "having" to destroy the worldstone at the end of LOD...

or how creepy Tyrael looks at the D3 official website (http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/)
FieryBalrog
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States1381 Posts
August 16 2011 19:38 GMT
#4835
Hopefully Chris Metzen isn't involved in D3's lore. Blizzard needs to hire some other people to take over, the guy is way out of his league nowadays.
I will eat you alive
udgnim
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8024 Posts
August 16 2011 19:46 GMT
#4836
On August 17 2011 04:10 Tulius wrote:
anyone else thinks that the "real" villain behind Diablo lore could be Tyrael?

I never got that BS about "having" to destroy the worldstone at the end of LOD...

or how creepy Tyrael looks at the D3 official website (http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/)


that's basically how he looked in Diablo 2

would be an interesting twist although I have no idea how they explain Tyrael's actions in this cinematic

E-Sports is competitive video gaming with a spectator fan base. Do not take the word "Sports" literally.
benbrad2
Profile Joined June 2011
103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 20:10:36
August 16 2011 20:07 GMT
#4837
d3 needs fresh faces in the development team.
Seriously, all d2 was pvp.
why? because its an "ACTION" RPG
let me tell you, we're not gonna play Action RPG to kill the same boss 20 million times like we did in D2 just for items.

You must be out of your mind as a developer if you think this is what we played D2.
Arpg is always PvP centric, its the core of what all "Action" Rpg should be.
Its quickly grab your weapon and go at your enemy.

Not form a 4 man party with buffs and start raiding like WoW which is an MMO.
sigh.. when will Blizzard ever get things right ?

Valve or RiotGaming will do a much better job of capturing the essence of what the game really needs to succeed.
LoL > SC2 btw (Just Numbers alone)
Whatsup
Gescom
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada3516 Posts
August 16 2011 20:11 GMT
#4838
On August 17 2011 05:07 benbrad2 wrote:
d3 needs fresh faces in the development team.
Seriously, all d2 was pvp.
why? because its an "ACTION" RPG
let me tell you, we're not gonna play Action RPG to kill the same boss 20 million times like we did in D2 just for items.

You must be out of your mind as a developer if you think this is what we played D2.
Arpg is always PvP centric, its the core of what all "Action" Rpg should be.
Its quickly grab your weapon and go at your enemy.

Not form a 4 man party with buffs and start raiding like WoW which is an MMO.
sigh.. when will Blizzard ever get things right ?

Valve or RiotGaming will do a much better job of capturing the essence of what the game really needs to succeed.
LoL > SC2 btw (Just Numbers alone)

LoL is a free to play game. What exactly are you getting at here? This post is pretty useless.
Jaedong Hyuk || Bisu Jangbi || Fantasy Flash
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
August 16 2011 20:15 GMT
#4839
On August 17 2011 05:07 benbrad2 wrote:
d3 needs fresh faces in the development team.
Seriously, all d2 was pvp.
why? because its an "ACTION" RPG
let me tell you, we're not gonna play Action RPG to kill the same boss 20 million times like we did in D2 just for items.

You must be out of your mind as a developer if you think this is what we played D2.
Arpg is always PvP centric, its the core of what all "Action" Rpg should be.
Its quickly grab your weapon and go at your enemy.

Not form a 4 man party with buffs and start raiding like WoW which is an MMO.
sigh.. when will Blizzard ever get things right ?

Valve or RiotGaming will do a much better job of capturing the essence of what the game really needs to succeed.
LoL > SC2 btw (Just Numbers alone)


So many levels of wrong. You know that what you like is not necessarily the truth don't you?
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
benbrad2
Profile Joined June 2011
103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-16 20:20:37
August 16 2011 20:20 GMT
#4840
On August 17 2011 05:11 Gescom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 17 2011 05:07 benbrad2 wrote:
d3 needs fresh faces in the development team.
Seriously, all d2 was pvp.
why? because its an "ACTION" RPG
let me tell you, we're not gonna play Action RPG to kill the same boss 20 million times like we did in D2 just for items.

You must be out of your mind as a developer if you think this is what we played D2.
Arpg is always PvP centric, its the core of what all "Action" Rpg should be.
Its quickly grab your weapon and go at your enemy.

Not form a 4 man party with buffs and start raiding like WoW which is an MMO.
sigh.. when will Blizzard ever get things right ?

Valve or RiotGaming will do a much better job of capturing the essence of what the game really needs to succeed.
LoL > SC2 btw (Just Numbers alone)

LoL is a free to play game. What exactly are you getting at here? This post is pretty useless.


You know whats useless?
Another game that looks like WoW and that focuses on "PVE".... [Wait I forgot that's WoW]
Free game always doesnt have more players.
Not to mention that LoL has 20 times the user base of SC2.
Also, the fact that Riot Gaming was never known to anyone before LoL, while Blizzard was arguably the best gaming company before the release of SC2..... hopefully their stocks dont go down even farther after the release of D3 or prior. and its the end of their game developement imo.
Whatsup
Prev 1 240 241 242 243 244 1109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV539
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech125
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sea.KH 45
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi925
Gorgc458
qojqva52
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1340
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes282
B2W.Neo269
Pyrionflax194
DeMusliM187
dupreeh114
hiko80
Mew2King63
Livibee60
QueenE53
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV634
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 50m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.