• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7929 users

Diablo III General Discussion - Page 234

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 1109 Next
hoby2000
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States918 Posts
August 13 2011 01:24 GMT
#4661
On August 13 2011 10:16 Raekhor wrote:
I don't trust my connection to play hardcore (small lagspike and you're dead).

I can't play singleplayer so I'll have to play normal, which gets old fast imo since I don't play diablo for pvp.

=> I'm probably not buying this game.

And do mind that people don't have an internet connection 24/7, Diablo 2 has been my main source of entertainment on holidays, hospital visits for many years, also known as: places without (proper) internet.

I won't whine about it, it's their product, they can do as they please. I just have the feeling that game features are going backwards instead of forward.


EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW, and read this fucking post.

This dude is using logic, and understands that though he doesn't agree with the what Blizzard's doing, that he can just not buy the game. Or play Torchlight 2. Or various other things other than say that Blizz is doing their job wrong.

Thank you, kind sir. Thank you for being reasonable.
A lesson without pain is meaningless for nothing can be gained without giving something in return.
hasuwar
Profile Joined April 2003
7365 Posts
August 13 2011 01:42 GMT
#4662
They're without a doubt going backwards. Look at Diablo II, it has internet play on their servers, single player, and single player to tcp/ip with your friends at your convenience. That means you can play single player, and multiplayer with your friends whenever you want, now that's legit.

Now you can just play online. That's super gay, tbh. For HC, especially. Blizzard's biggest fame came from their single player story lines, but that's all been forgotten.

I don't give a shit about single player too much, but they're definitely just half assing the game. I'm sure this'll turn into a gay fest where you have to find 10 other people to kill the last boss like WoW, and that's stupid as a whole. At least when you're playing single player, you know it's supposed to be soloable, and that you can see all the content on your own, at your own pace.
Diablo3 ID: Exalted#1710 -------R.I.P. http://hasuwar.isgsa.org. Much love to Toptalent
NicolBolas
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1388 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 01:48:56
August 13 2011 01:48 GMT
#4663
On August 13 2011 09:10 jimmyjingle wrote:
it's just dumbfounding that people are actually rallying behind an inferior service (always online) at cost to the development time and their play experience. forgoing simply having their own opinion and leaving others to theirs, we continue the age-old tradition of bigotry and debating non-issues.

allow me to propose a scenario. diablo 3 is out, but you are limited to a single-player mode, nontransferrable. you have the option to play online for single-player mode, granting you no benefit at all [bar the instant-messenger], or you have the option to play offline.


The question is a strawman and therefore irrelevant. There are consequences to any decision, whether for the game developer or the game player.

Would I prefer the version of Steam that didn't need to always be active to the version that does? Even if I answer yes, the question is irrelevant because Steam will not become that version. It's as simple as that. The same goes for this one: wanting it will not make it so.

Game developers are trying to make money. They are doing their best to ensure that they are compensated by the people who are enjoying their work. And for some games, that means always-online mode. You can either accept it or reject it, but it's not going away anytime soon.

On August 13 2011 10:42 hasuwar wrote:
Now you can just play online. That's super gay, tbh. For HC, especially. Blizzard's biggest fame came from their single player story lines, but that's all been forgotten.


I wasn't aware of the homosexual qualities of always-online play.

Also, the quality of the single-player storyline has nothing to do with always-online. You can in fact play alone, even with always-online play.
So you know, cats are interesting. They are kind of like girls. If they come up and talk to you, it's great. But if you try to talk to them, it doesn't always go so well. - Shigeru Miyamoto
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
August 13 2011 01:51 GMT
#4664
On August 13 2011 10:42 hasuwar wrote:
Now you can just play online. That's super gay, tbh. For HC, especially. Blizzard's biggest fame came from their single player story lines, but that's all been forgotten.


open a game, put a password on it, play alone

boom! done!
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 01:53:14
August 13 2011 01:51 GMT
#4665
On August 13 2011 10:24 hoby2000 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 10:16 Raekhor wrote:
I don't trust my connection to play hardcore (small lagspike and you're dead).

I can't play singleplayer so I'll have to play normal, which gets old fast imo since I don't play diablo for pvp.

=> I'm probably not buying this game.

And do mind that people don't have an internet connection 24/7, Diablo 2 has been my main source of entertainment on holidays, hospital visits for many years, also known as: places without (proper) internet.

I won't whine about it, it's their product, they can do as they please. I just have the feeling that game features are going backwards instead of forward.


EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW, and read this fucking post.

This dude is using logic, and understands that though he doesn't agree with the what Blizzard's doing, that he can just not buy the game. Or play Torchlight 2. Or various other things other than say that Blizz is doing their job wrong.

Thank you, kind sir. Thank you for being reasonable.

Or you can hope blizzard actually listens to people that dont agree with them. It's not wrong to ask them to consider change.


open a game, put a password on it, play alone

boom! done!



that seems to involve me having to have internet. I want to play the single player so I can tinker with the game at my own pace and go through the story slowly.
Suffo
Profile Joined March 2010
United States936 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 01:52:32
August 13 2011 01:52 GMT
#4666
I don't see why people care about single player in this day and age lol.

Should have expected this with sc2 single player being online only anyways.
Barbiero
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Brazil5259 Posts
August 13 2011 02:02 GMT
#4667
On August 13 2011 10:51 Serpico wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 10:24 hoby2000 wrote:
On August 13 2011 10:16 Raekhor wrote:
I don't trust my connection to play hardcore (small lagspike and you're dead).

I can't play singleplayer so I'll have to play normal, which gets old fast imo since I don't play diablo for pvp.

=> I'm probably not buying this game.

And do mind that people don't have an internet connection 24/7, Diablo 2 has been my main source of entertainment on holidays, hospital visits for many years, also known as: places without (proper) internet.

I won't whine about it, it's their product, they can do as they please. I just have the feeling that game features are going backwards instead of forward.


EVERYONE STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW, and read this fucking post.

This dude is using logic, and understands that though he doesn't agree with the what Blizzard's doing, that he can just not buy the game. Or play Torchlight 2. Or various other things other than say that Blizz is doing their job wrong.

Thank you, kind sir. Thank you for being reasonable.

Or you can hope blizzard actually listens to people that dont agree with them. It's not wrong to ask them to consider change.

Show nested quote +

open a game, put a password on it, play alone

boom! done!



that seems to involve me having to have internet. I want to play the single player so I can tinker with the game at my own pace and go through the story slowly.


And what does always-online has to do with playing slow-paced? Play in easy difficulty or something, it's not like the game forces you to play as fast as you can.

In fact, the "constant internet connection" is nearly useless to the end-user, except for achievements and possibly battle.net (cross games) chat. The biggest use for it is to prevent use of illegal software and to have a constant track on what each player does(for example, if a bug occurs it's much easier to reproduce it if you tracked every action that player it).
♥ The world needs more hearts! ♥
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
August 13 2011 02:03 GMT
#4668
On August 13 2011 10:51 Serpico wrote:
that seems to involve me having to have internet. I want to play the single player so I can tinker with the game at my own pace and go through the story slowly.


Does being online mean you cannot tinker around at your own pace and go through the story at whatever speed you like?

nobody forces you to rush through it.
Kevmeister @ Dota2
jimmyjingle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States472 Posts
August 13 2011 02:07 GMT
#4669
this thread is giving me cancer. thank god i wasn't part of the d2 community growing up, jesus christ.
I get brain like a skull
Sverigevader
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden388 Posts
August 13 2011 02:20 GMT
#4670
On August 13 2011 10:52 Suffo wrote:
I don't see why people care about single player in this day and age lol.

Should have expected this with sc2 single player being online only anyways.


Yeah... except that in SC2 there is a guest system, that allows you to play offline for a few months after you log in with your account...
"I can answer this, you're just a god damn sexy mofo." http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147829&currentpage=7#139
NotJack
Profile Joined December 2009
United States737 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 02:46:27
August 13 2011 02:34 GMT
#4671
Ignore this post, Ray says it better
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 02:41:36
August 13 2011 02:35 GMT
#4672
I don't mind if people criticize new features that they dislike. For all the criticisms made, both Blizzard and the Diablo community have thoroughly refuted the criticisms and released massive amounts of media on why these new features are beneficial. What bothers me is that the criticizers then say the exact same things that were initially said with absolutely no new arguments. It's like they don't actually care whether the new features are good or not, they just want to hate on things.

If you really want to criticize a feature of Diablo 3, please read all the articles that have been pumped out on Blizzard's site or any of the Diablo fansites. There's a ton of good information out there with analysis on both the benefits and the drawbacks of the new features. If you really cared about the new D3 features and you are not just here to hate, then after educating yourself about everything that's going on, if you still disagree with something, feel free to voice your arguments. I would love to discuss new material and new views on the features. That would be the most beneficial to the community.

I keep coming back to this thread to look for any new information about the beta. I really don't want to sit through another 50 pages of people saying 'OMG I can't play D3 without internet!' or 'OMG no skill points = game being dumbed down!'
oBlade
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States6540 Posts
August 13 2011 02:41 GMT
#4673
On August 13 2011 11:03 FliedLice wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 10:51 Serpico wrote:
that seems to involve me having to have internet. I want to play the single player so I can tinker with the game at my own pace and go through the story slowly.


Does being online mean you cannot tinker around at your own pace and go through the story at whatever speed you like?

nobody forces you to rush through it.

I think he means he doesn't have internet everywhere he has his computer, and he'd like to play Diablo anytime but now he's inconvenienced to the times when he's connected.
"I read it. You know how to read, you ignorant fuck?" - Andy Dufresne
Sverigevader
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden388 Posts
August 13 2011 02:57 GMT
#4674
On August 13 2011 11:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
I don't mind if people criticize new features that they dislike. For all the criticisms made, both Blizzard and the Diablo community have thoroughly refuted the criticisms and released massive amounts of media on why these new features are beneficial. What bothers me is that the criticizers then say the exact same things that were initially said with absolutely no new arguments. It's like they don't actually care whether the new features are good or not, they just want to hate on things.

If you really want to criticize a feature of Diablo 3, please read all the articles that have been pumped out on Blizzard's site or any of the Diablo fansites. There's a ton of good information out there with analysis on both the benefits and the drawbacks of the new features. If you really cared about the new D3 features and you are not just here to hate, then after educating yourself about everything that's going on, if you still disagree with something, feel free to voice your arguments. I would love to discuss new material and new views on the features. That would be the most beneficial to the community.

I keep coming back to this thread to look for any new information about the beta. I really don't want to sit through another 50 pages of people saying 'OMG I can't play D3 without internet!' or 'OMG no skill points = game being dumbed down!'


I've been doing that too for the past week... Fracking frustrating.
"I can answer this, you're just a god damn sexy mofo." http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=147829&currentpage=7#139
jimmyjingle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States472 Posts
August 13 2011 04:07 GMT
#4675
On August 13 2011 11:57 Sverigevader wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 11:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
I don't mind if people criticize new features that they dislike. For all the criticisms made, both Blizzard and the Diablo community have thoroughly refuted the criticisms and released massive amounts of media on why these new features are beneficial. What bothers me is that the criticizers then say the exact same things that were initially said with absolutely no new arguments. It's like they don't actually care whether the new features are good or not, they just want to hate on things.

If you really want to criticize a feature of Diablo 3, please read all the articles that have been pumped out on Blizzard's site or any of the Diablo fansites. There's a ton of good information out there with analysis on both the benefits and the drawbacks of the new features. If you really cared about the new D3 features and you are not just here to hate, then after educating yourself about everything that's going on, if you still disagree with something, feel free to voice your arguments. I would love to discuss new material and new views on the features. That would be the most beneficial to the community.

I keep coming back to this thread to look for any new information about the beta. I really don't want to sit through another 50 pages of people saying 'OMG I can't play D3 without internet!' or 'OMG no skill points = game being dumbed down!'


I've been doing that too for the past week... Fracking frustrating.

just pretty amusing... chairman ray sweeps the arguments off the table and condescends that none were presented to him
I get brain like a skull
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 04:47:49
August 13 2011 04:46 GMT
#4676
On August 13 2011 13:07 jimmyjingle wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 11:57 Sverigevader wrote:
On August 13 2011 11:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
I don't mind if people criticize new features that they dislike. For all the criticisms made, both Blizzard and the Diablo community have thoroughly refuted the criticisms and released massive amounts of media on why these new features are beneficial. What bothers me is that the criticizers then say the exact same things that were initially said with absolutely no new arguments. It's like they don't actually care whether the new features are good or not, they just want to hate on things.

If you really want to criticize a feature of Diablo 3, please read all the articles that have been pumped out on Blizzard's site or any of the Diablo fansites. There's a ton of good information out there with analysis on both the benefits and the drawbacks of the new features. If you really cared about the new D3 features and you are not just here to hate, then after educating yourself about everything that's going on, if you still disagree with something, feel free to voice your arguments. I would love to discuss new material and new views on the features. That would be the most beneficial to the community.

I keep coming back to this thread to look for any new information about the beta. I really don't want to sit through another 50 pages of people saying 'OMG I can't play D3 without internet!' or 'OMG no skill points = game being dumbed down!'


I've been doing that too for the past week... Fracking frustrating.

just pretty amusing... chairman ray sweeps the arguments off the table and condescends that none were presented to him


I was not asserting that there is no valuable content whatsoever in this thread, because I would be mistaken, I've seen your name around countless times in this thread so you know exactly what's happening in this thread as well. There have been a few posts that are very informative, and a few healthy discussions have sprouted as well. However they are quickly buried from posts containing repeated information or complete misinformation. Most people miss these discussions and end up starting the argument from square one again - this is what I'm getting annoyed with. It is also impossible for people to use this thread to look for information when there's nearly 250 pages.
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
August 13 2011 04:51 GMT
#4677
Seriously, I feel like I'm in a troll bandwagon. Nobody is QQing at anybody or anything. You must be imagining things.

People are simply making there opinions known, biased or uninformed it does not matter. They are impressions which certainly count on every level when dealing with a new product. Dismissing them as invalid or stupid is being naive to the fact that Blizzard's new path displeases certain people, even to the point of causing them inconveniences in the Diablo experience.

Surely, I can feel forsaken without being told to 'fucking deal with it'. Or not. /off trollwagon
Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
Sc2Requiem
Profile Joined June 2011
United States121 Posts
August 13 2011 05:00 GMT
#4678
Blizzard isn't going to change their minds over a vocal minority guys. The gaming industry is evolving, so adapt or die (aka don't buy the game) if it really bothers you that much. Blizzard will always cater to the casual gamer, because they know better than you how to make money and stay in the business.

Online dominates, and will only continue getting stronger. Is not being able to play the game 24/7 really such a deal breaker? Occasional Bnet lag didn't stop thousands of hardcore ladder players in D2, so why does all the QQ come out of the woodwork now? It's HARDCORE for a reason, there is huge risk involved and that risk also includes Bnet lag and ISP issues. Hell, it even includes your little brother unplugging your mouse or your cat walking over your keyboard. Is offline single player worth the risk of compromising the game's integrity and economy the same way D2 was ruined? Blizzard has mentioned multiple that many dupes and hacks were a product of having single player/LAN functions available offline.

Sc2 lacking LAN function, an incredibly important feature in competitive RTS games, was your first hint that online only is Blizzard's business model now. If you want a high quality game to play offline Skyrim will be released by then, and that game alone with have thousands of hours of content. For those of you who truly anticipate D3's release, and aren't just here because they love to argue, the moment you finally log in for the first time you will give not a single shit about it being online. You will be pumped and geeked out that you finally got your hands on D3. Online play will be an afterthought and you'll soon stop caring altogether. The same thing happened with WoW, the same thing happened with Sc2, and the same thing will happen with Diablo 3.
"What is defeat? Nothing but education; nothing but the first step towards something better."
Valestrum
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States246 Posts
August 13 2011 05:10 GMT
#4679
Diablo 3 not having offline play is a huge letdown.. Don't get me wrong I will still definitely be there on the midnight release getting D3 happily, but a major perk to Diablo 2 was that went the internet went out or I was ever somewhere without internet I still had a very good game to play and keep my entertained.

Not a good imo Blizz even though I know you have your reasons I disagree with them.. First SC2, now D3?!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-13 05:28:20
August 13 2011 05:24 GMT
#4680
Sorry to interrupt these walls of text (not a fan of fluff). Im going to try to sum up pros and cons of controversial issues. This is what blizzard does when they make decisions and it makes the most sense to me.

Issue: Always online single player and all

Pros
-More security against illegal mods, map hacks, item dupe (i may be wrong about the last 2, just what id assume, first is guaranteed)

-easier to patch (blizzard's words, sorry dont have the source on hand)


Cons
-People with inconsistent internet or lack thereof cannot play D3 especially hardcore. (we can safely say they are a very small % of the population of people who would buy D3, sorry if you are part of the small % but blizzard cares more for the large % who have good internet)

-taking our rights? (this argument has been given but really means nothing)



add other good arguments and give a short explanation. The redundancy of this thread has been killing me, have to clear things up. Im an engineering major and I dont like to argue, i like facts and logic, pls give me that.



Edit: my OPINION is that id rather have a thriving economy with no duping, no map hacks and reduced bots. Its more important to me than allowing less than 1% of D3 consumers to play single player offline or for people with internet to play during the 0.01% of the time their internet goes out..
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
Prev 1 232 233 234 235 236 1109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 193
ProTech135
Nina 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Mong 202
Dewaltoss 120
Bale 36
ZergMaN 26
Noble 10
Icarus 7
League of Legends
JimRising 714
Other Games
summit1g11254
Sick232
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick877
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2170
League of Legends
• Lourlo1165
• Rush1147
• Stunt155
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 7m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 7m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 7m
Replay Cast
17h 7m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.