• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:03
CEST 02:03
KST 09:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8687 users

Diablo III General Discussion - Page 232

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 1109 Next
Grettin
Profile Joined April 2010
42416 Posts
August 12 2011 16:16 GMT
#4621
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??
"If I had force-fields in Brood War, I'd never lose." -Bisu
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
August 12 2011 16:19 GMT
#4622
Yeah, and I could play online on a plane if I had a satellite hook-up.

No, Blizzard needs to implement it for me because I'm too afraid that if I purchase the game I'll be too addicted not to kill myself if my internet goes out.
Manit0u
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
Poland17846 Posts
August 12 2011 16:22 GMT
#4623
On August 13 2011 01:16 Grettin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??


Why won't they just allow for "offline-mode" like with Steam games? You just don't get the achievements but you can play the game without Internet (no updates though).
Time is precious. Waste it wisely.
IreScath
Profile Joined May 2009
Canada521 Posts
August 12 2011 16:23 GMT
#4624
On August 13 2011 01:22 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 01:16 Grettin wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??


Why won't they just allow for "offline-mode" like with Steam games? You just don't get the achievements but you can play the game without Internet (no updates though).



They stated that not everything will be done on teh client side. Things like drops, combat calculations, etc, will be done on the server
IreScath
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
August 12 2011 16:24 GMT
#4625
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


And a wireless router. You can rent one off your service provider for like five bucks a month. You can buy one for 60 dollars too. You can buy the best one available for twice that.

Just do it, everyone else is doing it
Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 16:27:45
August 12 2011 16:25 GMT
#4626
On August 13 2011 01:22 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 01:16 Grettin wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??


Why won't they just allow for "offline-mode" like with Steam games? You just don't get the achievements but you can play the game without Internet (no updates though).


So you can take your loveable single-player character online without having to start a new one; one of the most common reasons that people that don't take part in the multiplayer component of the game.

If that doesn't include you, well, bummer. I'm afraid there's customers with slightly more realistic concerns than not being able to play while on a flight
NotJack
Profile Joined December 2009
United States737 Posts
August 12 2011 16:43 GMT
#4627
On August 13 2011 01:22 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 01:16 Grettin wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??


Why won't they just allow for "offline-mode" like with Steam games? You just don't get the achievements but you can play the game without Internet (no updates though).


This has been answered more times than any other question in this thread.
ROOTslush
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada170 Posts
August 12 2011 16:44 GMT
#4628
There's plenty of flight now that has internet, and if they allow single player then there will be single player cheats and you want to be able to import this character online? come on.
jimmyjingle
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States472 Posts
August 12 2011 17:40 GMT
#4629
jeez, so many people missing a single point and beating this topic to death. go ahead and defend blizzards decision, but don't tell people who want a certain functionality that their opinions and wants are invalid.

the fact is blizzard is withholding the most basic functionality of video games in place of a fail-prone and less desirable system. there are good reasons behind this decision, but please don't (its completely pointless...) spout bigotry against a mode of play that does not affect your own.
I get brain like a skull
Inex
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria443 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 17:58:34
August 12 2011 17:57 GMT
#4630
On August 13 2011 02:40 jimmyjingle wrote:
jeez, so many people missing a single point and beating this topic to death. go ahead and defend blizzards decision, but don't tell people who want a certain functionality that their opinions and wants are invalid.

the fact is blizzard is withholding the most basic functionality of video games in place of a fail-prone and less desirable system. there are good reasons behind this decision, but please don't (its completely pointless...) spout bigotry against a mode of play that does not affect your own.


The only time I don't have internet is when the router is dead or there are some connection issues. I don't see how having to be constantly online will ruin the experience for you. Too much drama for something nobody will care when the game is out. We are in 2011, where PCs and laptops are constantly online. Almost every house here has a wireless router, a lot of households have laptops, what is the big deal I will never understand. Just ask Blizz for invisible mode and you might not even notice that the game requires constant internet connection. Grow up please.
Puph
Profile Joined June 2011
Canada635 Posts
August 12 2011 18:03 GMT
#4631
On August 13 2011 02:57 Inex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 02:40 jimmyjingle wrote:
jeez, so many people missing a single point and beating this topic to death. go ahead and defend blizzards decision, but don't tell people who want a certain functionality that their opinions and wants are invalid.

the fact is blizzard is withholding the most basic functionality of video games in place of a fail-prone and less desirable system. there are good reasons behind this decision, but please don't (its completely pointless...) spout bigotry against a mode of play that does not affect your own.


The only time I don't have internet is when the router is dead or there are some connection issues. I don't see how having to be constantly online will ruin the experience for you. Too much drama for something nobody will care when the game is out. We are in 2011, where PCs and laptops are constantly online. Almost every house here has a wireless router, a lot of households have laptops, what is the big deal I will never understand. Just ask Blizz for invisible mode and you might not even notice that the game requires constant internet connection. Grow up please.


My igloo says otherwise
+ Show Spoiler +
http://tinyurl.com/igloosayingotherwise

Intel Dual Core 4400 @ ~2.00GHz / 2046MB RAM / 256 MB ATI Radeon x1300PRO
Powerpill
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States1693 Posts
August 12 2011 18:15 GMT
#4632
On August 13 2011 02:57 Inex wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 02:40 jimmyjingle wrote:
jeez, so many people missing a single point and beating this topic to death. go ahead and defend blizzards decision, but don't tell people who want a certain functionality that their opinions and wants are invalid.

the fact is blizzard is withholding the most basic functionality of video games in place of a fail-prone and less desirable system. there are good reasons behind this decision, but please don't (its completely pointless...) spout bigotry against a mode of play that does not affect your own.


The only time I don't have internet is when the router is dead or there are some connection issues. I don't see how having to be constantly online will ruin the experience for you. Too much drama for something nobody will care when the game is out. We are in 2011, where PCs and laptops are constantly online. Almost every house here has a wireless router, a lot of households have laptops, what is the big deal I will never understand. Just ask Blizz for invisible mode and you might not even notice that the game requires constant internet connection. Grow up please.


Well, there are these mythical places called "rural areas"... and pretty much the only option they have are 4g sticks, which are usually capped at 10gb a month or something terrible. I guess they are S.O.L.
The pretty things are going to hell, they wore it out but they wore it well
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 18:22:07
August 12 2011 18:19 GMT
#4633
On August 13 2011 02:40 jimmyjingle wrote:
jeez, so many people missing a single point and beating this topic to death. go ahead and defend blizzards decision, but don't tell people who want a certain functionality that their opinions and wants are invalid.

the fact is blizzard is withholding the most basic functionality of video games in place of a fail-prone and less desirable system. there are good reasons behind this decision, but please don't (its completely pointless...) spout bigotry against a mode of play that does not affect your own.


Unfortunately for you, there's more benefit in getting people that typically play singleplayer and ignore the multiplayer because they don't want to have to reroll, INTO the multiplayer, than there is in giving a few people an offline mode because they've managed to be wealthy enough to afford the money, time and energy on a modern PC game, but don't trust their internet connection, or travel a lot.

I'm sure they understand the complaint, because it's a dead horse that's been beaten to absolute death by now. Sadly, its something you're going to have to deal with, either by getting a more stable internet connection, or just avoiding games like this, entirely. This is going to be the modern direction of video games, so don't expect too many big release titles to cater to the demands of a dwindling few over the next decade.

'Back in my day' we didn't blame Epic for releasing Unreal Tournament and not capping people's pings to be no less than 500. If someone had a shitty internet connection (HPBs as we called them), that was their own problem.
ikona
Profile Joined February 2011
Poland47 Posts
August 12 2011 18:20 GMT
#4634
On August 13 2011 01:22 Manit0u wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 01:16 Grettin wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??


Why won't they just allow for "offline-mode" like with Steam games? You just don't get the achievements but you can play the game without Internet (no updates though).


Because basically you could duplicate items and cheat in various ways offline. Those modes would have to be absolutely separated and require additional development time and resources. And realistically in the end almost nobody would play offline anyway (with all the restrictions).
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
August 12 2011 18:21 GMT
#4635
On August 13 2011 03:03 Puph wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 02:57 Inex wrote:
On August 13 2011 02:40 jimmyjingle wrote:
jeez, so many people missing a single point and beating this topic to death. go ahead and defend blizzards decision, but don't tell people who want a certain functionality that their opinions and wants are invalid.

the fact is blizzard is withholding the most basic functionality of video games in place of a fail-prone and less desirable system. there are good reasons behind this decision, but please don't (its completely pointless...) spout bigotry against a mode of play that does not affect your own.


The only time I don't have internet is when the router is dead or there are some connection issues. I don't see how having to be constantly online will ruin the experience for you. Too much drama for something nobody will care when the game is out. We are in 2011, where PCs and laptops are constantly online. Almost every house here has a wireless router, a lot of households have laptops, what is the big deal I will never understand. Just ask Blizz for invisible mode and you might not even notice that the game requires constant internet connection. Grow up please.


My igloo says otherwise
+ Show Spoiler +
http://tinyurl.com/igloosayingotherwise



!) What about data caps? With recent legislative and pricing changes, this could quickly become an issue for anyone with AT&T or the myriad of other ISPs swapping to this new format?
2) It removes mods, just to combat piracy. PC gamers love mods, it's the bread and butter of some of the greatest games released. Hell, some games that become insanely popular started off as mods.
3) One of the greatest things about both Diablos was the ability to just dick around and kill time as you pleased, whenever you pleased. You may tout about everyone being online, how every house has routers and so on but the facts is that's an assumption. A good deal of people enjoy being able to access the property they purchased at any time and this measure to combat piracy is both tired and surprisingly tolerated.
4) Saying grow up for wanting a basic function of a game is ridiculous. So...nuh uhh, youuuu grow up. Fatty.

The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
Inex
Profile Joined October 2010
Bulgaria443 Posts
August 12 2011 18:22 GMT
#4636
Well you'll play something else. I don't see how some of you can be against the company that makes your favourite games. After all they are currently only on the PC market and we all know that piracy is a big problem for PC game developers. Let's show some support and be glad we have one solid game company that always delivers great quality for our PCs/notebooks. Small things like this can be a nuisance, sometimes, but if that's the price that I have to pay to get great PC games in the future, than I would gladly pay it.
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
August 12 2011 18:22 GMT
#4637
On August 13 2011 03:20 ikona wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 01:22 Manit0u wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:16 Grettin wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??


Why won't they just allow for "offline-mode" like with Steam games? You just don't get the achievements but you can play the game without Internet (no updates though).


Because basically you could duplicate items and cheat in various ways offline. Those modes would have to be absolutely separated and require additional development time and resources. And realistically in the end almost nobody would play offline anyway (with all the restrictions).


They had singleplayer and multiplayer for years in almost every game known to man. How in the world is this any different?

Also, considering how many mods were available for D2 and how widely they were played...umm...realistically, in the end...a LOT of people would and DID play offline.
The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
August 12 2011 18:24 GMT
#4638
On August 13 2011 03:22 Inex wrote:
Well you'll play something else. I don't see how some of you can be against the company that makes your favourite games. After all they are currently only on the PC market and we all know that piracy is a big problem for PC game developers. Let's show some support and be glad we have one solid game company that always delivers great quality for our PCs/notebooks. Small things like this can be a nuisance, sometimes, but if that's the price that I have to pay to get great PC games in the future, than I would gladly pay it.


I absolutely can not stand this argument.
Oh, don't like it? Too bad! Play something else or you'll play anyway! As a fan of the company, I'm allowed to dislike content. I'm allowed to have expectations and I'm allowed to be disappointed. Just like I was with SCII, just like I was with WotLK and Cata and so on...

The piracy problem is debatable. There are numerous studies to show that it's less of an issue than the used games market.
The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
Bibdy
Profile Joined March 2010
United States3481 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-12 18:26:12
August 12 2011 18:24 GMT
#4639
On August 13 2011 03:22 TheGlassface wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 03:20 ikona wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:22 Manit0u wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:16 Grettin wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??


Why won't they just allow for "offline-mode" like with Steam games? You just don't get the achievements but you can play the game without Internet (no updates though).


Because basically you could duplicate items and cheat in various ways offline. Those modes would have to be absolutely separated and require additional development time and resources. And realistically in the end almost nobody would play offline anyway (with all the restrictions).


They had singleplayer and multiplayer for years in almost every game known to man. How in the world is this any different?

Also, considering how many mods were available for D2 and how widely they were played...umm...realistically, in the end...a LOT of people would and DID play offline.


Maybe it's time to stop playing alone and give the multiplayer a chance? They've been putting a lot of effort in their recent games to get people out of that rut. Multiplayer is a metric fuckton more fun than singleplayer. I played the Warcraft 3 campaign a total of twice. I played multiplayer for years. Nevermind comparing the time spent playing every single player RPG/action-RPG ever made, vs the time I've put into WoW.
TheGlassface
Profile Joined November 2010
United States612 Posts
August 12 2011 18:32 GMT
#4640
On August 13 2011 03:24 Bibdy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2011 03:22 TheGlassface wrote:
On August 13 2011 03:20 ikona wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:22 Manit0u wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:16 Grettin wrote:
On August 13 2011 01:12 Bibdy wrote:
Blizzard really needs to provide me with a way to play the game while I'm on the toilet, or I won't be purchasing their game.


Wlan + Laptop = profit??


Why won't they just allow for "offline-mode" like with Steam games? You just don't get the achievements but you can play the game without Internet (no updates though).


Because basically you could duplicate items and cheat in various ways offline. Those modes would have to be absolutely separated and require additional development time and resources. And realistically in the end almost nobody would play offline anyway (with all the restrictions).


They had singleplayer and multiplayer for years in almost every game known to man. How in the world is this any different?

Also, considering how many mods were available for D2 and how widely they were played...umm...realistically, in the end...a LOT of people would and DID play offline.


Maybe it's time to stop playing alone and give the multiplayer a chance? They've been putting a lot of effort in their recent games to get people out of that rut. Multiplayer is a metric fuckton more fun than singleplayer. I played the Warcraft 3 campaign a total of twice. I played multiplayer for years. Nevermind comparing the time spent playing every single player RPG/action-RPG ever made, vs the time I've put into WoW.


debatable and opinionssss

I played WCIII multiplayer for a shorter while than I did the campaign.
I played more single player RPG hours than I did WoW.

So, now that we're on opposite ends of the spectrum and since I've given multiplayer a shot compared to playing alone...do I get to still make points or am I totally oblivious to the world?

There's no "rut," if people want to play a game on it's own. Some people played games for the storyline, which I'd argue has diminished inside MMOs (D3 is essentially an MMO) Some people don't want to have to engage in social politics (WoW) just to enjoy a game. Some people don't want these changes and it's being force fed into games to combat an issue that's perceived as much larger a threat than it is. It's just silly to act like people who want to play singleplayer never played or enjoyed multiplayer. I liked the multiplayer aspect of D2, I also really enjoyed being able to just go solo and see the games sights, sounds, etc. on my time.

So, it's still boiling down to my opinion vs yours and the end result is mine is being squelched for technical/profit reasons.

The mystery of life is not a problem to solve, but a reality to experience. **Hang in there STX fans!! Kal Hwaiting!**
Prev 1 230 231 232 233 234 1109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings84
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O149
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 135
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 833
ZZZero.O 149
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
League of Legends
Doublelift5766
JimRising 823
Other Games
summit1g10060
FrodaN3097
C9.Mang0243
KnowMe129
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP92
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 57m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 57m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 57m
Replay Cast
22h 57m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.