• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:59
CEST 21:59
KST 04:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
Recent patches and the Future StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026?
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7625 users

Quake Live! - Page 9

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 58 Next
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
October 18 2010 17:47 GMT
#161
On October 18 2010 04:35 Sm3agol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 18 2010 04:20 Cofo wrote:
I made a quake account on a whim last night and it's been a ton of fun so far. I seem to be getting most of it down (minus the deep strategy/timing/map stuff, of course), though I'm having some trouble learning to strafe jump. I assume it's something that just comes with time and practice, but any beginner tips?

First of all, it takes a lot of time.
But some tips.
Circle jumping is most important. If you start out slow it will take a while to be able to gain speed. There are plenty of youtube tuts.
Use mouse 2 for jump. It might take a little while to get used to, but trust me. Its almost impossible to get really good at strafe jumping using spacebar.
Basic strafing is just just angling your aim to the side while jumping and hitting forwards and the movement key corresponding with the direction you are facing. So if you're jumping forwards and you're angled to the right, you'll want to be holding down the forward button and right strafe button. If you stay on the same side, you'll start drifting to that side, so to jump straight you have to switch which side you're "aiming" at.
Gaining max possible speed and keeping control of everything takes a lot of time and practice.

Add me in QL if you need any help with anything, my name is the same as it is here.


Hoooooly shit binding mouse 2 to jump helps so fucking much!
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
son1dow
Profile Joined May 2009
Lithuania322 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-18 18:03:48
October 18 2010 18:00 GMT
#162
Use mouse 2 for jump. It might take a little while to get used to, but trust me. Its almost impossible to get really good at strafe jumping using spacebar.


Tell that to Toxjq. Or any oldschool quaker for that matter
Play more Quake.
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
October 18 2010 18:06 GMT
#163
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
son1dow
Profile Joined May 2009
Lithuania322 Posts
October 18 2010 18:11 GMT
#164
On October 19 2010 03:06 Julmust wrote:
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D


It's still nonsense. Configuration is pure preference in Quake, and it also helps to build different playstyles.
Play more Quake.
Phlintlock
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada32 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-18 18:45:45
October 18 2010 18:44 GMT
#165
Add me to list,

Phlintlock
Above Average
Duel and TDM
North America

Also there are plenty of pros who use spacebar, the only one I've heard of using right click for jump is Fox but I don't follow the scene as much as I used to. I tried right click and it was difficult, but I only briefly used it.
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
October 19 2010 00:54 GMT
#166
I think the reason mouse 2 is perhaps easier to get a hang of is because there is no tendency to hold it down. You just click. With the space bar, it's very easy to keep it held down in the air, which (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) is worse for acceleration.
+ Show Spoiler +
Phlintlock
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada32 Posts
October 27 2010 03:37 GMT
#167
Just bought pro, JUST LETTING EVERYONE KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM, I can make a clan for teamliquid lol, SHOULD I DO THAT??
son1dow
Profile Joined May 2009
Lithuania322 Posts
November 04 2010 18:55 GMT
#168
On October 19 2010 09:54 Cofo wrote:
I think the reason mouse 2 is perhaps easier to get a hang of is because there is no tendency to hold it down. You just click. With the space bar, it's very easy to keep it held down in the air, which (I think, correct me if I'm wrong) is worse for acceleration.


Why would it be, you just have to hit it some time before you hit the ground\as soon as you hit the ground, that's all. But hey, it's a a taste thing, if you feel like it's harder to release the button then maybe it's harder to release and then press it at times too. Also depends on the keyboard
Play more Quake.
bbsss
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands163 Posts
November 04 2010 19:16 GMT
#169
such nonsense that you cant get good with spacebar.. wtf. having jump on mouse is for noobs tbh! j/k i know a lot of good players have that, but its only cos of old habits
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
November 04 2010 20:03 GMT
#170
On October 19 2010 03:11 son1dow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 03:06 Julmust wrote:
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D


It's still nonsense. Configuration is pure preference in Quake, and it also helps to build different playstyles.

Nonsense. I struggled for almost a month learning to strafe jump using spacebar, and this is coming from a HEAVY FPS background, where every single jump was spacebar. I switched to mouse 2 and bam, I was good in a couple days. The only reason some pros use spacebar is because they were more or less forced to back in the day, and almost all the pros are old-school Quake III'ers, so most of them learned that way.
bbsss
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands163 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-04 20:59:47
November 04 2010 20:58 GMT
#171
On November 05 2010 05:03 Sm3agol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 19 2010 03:11 son1dow wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:06 Julmust wrote:
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D


It's still nonsense. Configuration is pure preference in Quake, and it also helps to build different playstyles.

Nonsense. I struggled for almost a month learning to strafe jump using spacebar, and this is coming from a HEAVY FPS background, where every single jump was spacebar. I switched to mouse 2 and bam, I was good in a couple days. The only reason some pros use spacebar is because they were more or less forced to back in the day, and almost all the pros are old-school Quake III'ers, so most of them learned that way.

Its the other way around bro..

Mouse2 +jump dates back to quake2. Spacebar is considered to be better because the mouse is used for aiming, which needs to be as accurate as possible. Using your aiming hand for a task like jumping is counter-intuitive and messes with your fingers in a non consistent way (like pressing mouse1) while firing and aiming.
son1dow
Profile Joined May 2009
Lithuania322 Posts
November 05 2010 15:06 GMT
#172
On November 05 2010 05:58 bbsss wrote:
Mouse2 +jump dates back to quake2. Spacebar is considered to be better because the mouse is used for aiming, which needs to be as accurate as possible. Using your aiming hand for a task like jumping is counter-intuitive and messes with your fingers in a non consistent way (like pressing mouse1) while firing and aiming.


This. Toxjq, for example, even had the +fire button bound to his c key IIRC so he'd have the least amount of work possible with the right hand fingers. I think he has +forward and +backward keys on his mouse But again, some of the greatest players play with mouse 2, so I'll repeat myself again, it depends on hardware, but it's mostly habits, you can make almost everything work.
One advantage of the mouse 2 jump bind is rocketjumping, way easier. If this hasn't been mentioned yet ^^




Play more Quake.
Nebula
Profile Blog Joined February 2004
England780 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-05 16:46:16
November 05 2010 16:45 GMT
#173
On November 05 2010 05:58 bbsss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 05:03 Sm3agol wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:11 son1dow wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:06 Julmust wrote:
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D


It's still nonsense. Configuration is pure preference in Quake, and it also helps to build different playstyles.

Nonsense. I struggled for almost a month learning to strafe jump using spacebar, and this is coming from a HEAVY FPS background, where every single jump was spacebar. I switched to mouse 2 and bam, I was good in a couple days. The only reason some pros use spacebar is because they were more or less forced to back in the day, and almost all the pros are old-school Quake III'ers, so most of them learned that way.

Its the other way around bro..

Mouse2 +jump dates back to quake2. Spacebar is considered to be better because the mouse is used for aiming, which needs to be as accurate as possible. Using your aiming hand for a task like jumping is counter-intuitive and messes with your fingers in a non consistent way (like pressing mouse1) while firing and aiming.


Seeing as you how rarely jump in close range fights in quake, this post is nonsense.
<3
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
November 05 2010 16:52 GMT
#174
On November 05 2010 05:58 bbsss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 05:03 Sm3agol wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:11 son1dow wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:06 Julmust wrote:
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D


It's still nonsense. Configuration is pure preference in Quake, and it also helps to build different playstyles.

Nonsense. I struggled for almost a month learning to strafe jump using spacebar, and this is coming from a HEAVY FPS background, where every single jump was spacebar. I switched to mouse 2 and bam, I was good in a couple days. The only reason some pros use spacebar is because they were more or less forced to back in the day, and almost all the pros are old-school Quake III'ers, so most of them learned that way.

Its the other way around bro..

Mouse2 +jump dates back to quake2. Spacebar is considered to be better because the mouse is used for aiming, which needs to be as accurate as possible. Using your aiming hand for a task like jumping is counter-intuitive and messes with your fingers in a non consistent way (like pressing mouse1) while firing and aiming.


While my history might be wrong, seeing I never played Q2 or 3, my opinion I stand by. Almost all the defrag guys I know of use mouse 2. And they are the strafe jump kings not, the "pros". Heck, most of the current "pros" are pretty bad at defrag, the only exception really being walter, who isn't really a pro, but he's right at the lower pro levels.
I'm not saying mouse 2 is "better" in a way. I'm saying it's easier to learn than using spacebar. I know this for a fact. I followed/helped out in a massive strafe-jumping thread in the Ql forums for a while, and almost all the n00bs coming in that had problems strafe jumping...almost to a man used spacebar to jump, and as soon as they switched, they got the hang of it almost immediately.
Using spacebar might technically be better, but that doesn't mean its hard.
Heck, I'm a lefty, and use a right-handed mouse, and as such, use my forefinger to hit mouse1 and 2. And I rarely have problems with moving and shooting. I do keep spacebar bound for those times when I have to lg/etc when jumping though.
son1dow
Profile Joined May 2009
Lithuania322 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-08 15:09:04
November 08 2010 13:29 GMT
#175
On November 06 2010 01:45 Nebula wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 05 2010 05:58 bbsss wrote:
On November 05 2010 05:03 Sm3agol wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:11 son1dow wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:06 Julmust wrote:
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D


It's still nonsense. Configuration is pure preference in Quake, and it also helps to build different playstyles.

Nonsense. I struggled for almost a month learning to strafe jump using spacebar, and this is coming from a HEAVY FPS background, where every single jump was spacebar. I switched to mouse 2 and bam, I was good in a couple days. The only reason some pros use spacebar is because they were more or less forced to back in the day, and almost all the pros are old-school Quake III'ers, so most of them learned that way.

Its the other way around bro..

Mouse2 +jump dates back to quake2. Spacebar is considered to be better because the mouse is used for aiming, which needs to be as accurate as possible. Using your aiming hand for a task like jumping is counter-intuitive and messes with your fingers in a non consistent way (like pressing mouse1) while firing and aiming.


Seeing as you how rarely jump in close range fights in quake, this post is nonsense.


lies

seriously, nothing to add.

Oh and mouse 2 might be easier to lear. I don't think it's THAT much harder tho.


Almost all the defrag guys I know of use mouse 2. And they are the strafe jump kings not, the "pros".


Are you sure about that?
Overall, yeah, but around the competitive maps, I don't really think they are. And it probably has to do with the fact that it's easier to rj that way more

Play more Quake.
Sm3agol
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2055 Posts
November 08 2010 16:46 GMT
#176
On November 08 2010 22:29 son1dow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 01:45 Nebula wrote:
On November 05 2010 05:58 bbsss wrote:
On November 05 2010 05:03 Sm3agol wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:11 son1dow wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:06 Julmust wrote:
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D


It's still nonsense. Configuration is pure preference in Quake, and it also helps to build different playstyles.

Nonsense. I struggled for almost a month learning to strafe jump using spacebar, and this is coming from a HEAVY FPS background, where every single jump was spacebar. I switched to mouse 2 and bam, I was good in a couple days. The only reason some pros use spacebar is because they were more or less forced to back in the day, and almost all the pros are old-school Quake III'ers, so most of them learned that way.

Its the other way around bro..

Mouse2 +jump dates back to quake2. Spacebar is considered to be better because the mouse is used for aiming, which needs to be as accurate as possible. Using your aiming hand for a task like jumping is counter-intuitive and messes with your fingers in a non consistent way (like pressing mouse1) while firing and aiming.


Seeing as you how rarely jump in close range fights in quake, this post is nonsense.


lies

seriously, nothing to add.

Oh and mouse 2 might be easier to lear. I don't think it's THAT much harder tho.


Show nested quote +
Almost all the defrag guys I know of use mouse 2. And they are the strafe jump kings not, the "pros".


Are you sure about that?
Overall, yeah, but around the competitive maps, I don't really think they are. And it probably has to do with the fact that it's easier to rj that way more


I am sure about the defrag scene. Sure a few random people use spacebar, but virtually every good defragger uses mouse 2 due to it being much easier to hit perfect rjs.
And it really is much easier to use mouse 2 when you think about it.
When you're strafing, you're almost always holding down two other buttons on your keyboard, and alternating two of the buttons. Then you add another button you have to hit around the same time you switch the other buttons. Compared to just swinging your mouse around and clicking mouse two at spaced intervals while leaving your other hand to do the keyboard movement.
ZapRoffo
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5544 Posts
November 08 2010 20:16 GMT
#177
OK I just played for the first time since the update about 2 weeks ago, the new jumping mechanics feel so weird, I feel like I'm floating and sliding all over the place.

It seems really odd and a little inappropriate to just randomly change them now.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like, your opinion man
son1dow
Profile Joined May 2009
Lithuania322 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-11-08 21:23:09
November 08 2010 21:18 GMT
#178
On November 09 2010 01:46 Sm3agol wrote:
I am sure about the defrag scene. Sure a few random people use spacebar, but virtually every good defragger uses mouse 2 due to it being much easier to hit perfect rjs.
And it really is much easier to use mouse 2 when you think about it.
When you're strafing, you're almost always holding down two other buttons on your keyboard, and alternating two of the buttons. Then you add another button you have to hit around the same time you switch the other buttons. Compared to just swinging your mouse around and clicking mouse two at spaced intervals while leaving your other hand to do the keyboard movement.


Oh I'm sorry for being so cloudy about this, I meant to ask if you were sure that they're actually better at movement in competitive maps, as I believe it to be false. And I totally agree on why the defraggers are actually using mouse 2, as I stated earlier.

Personally, I've used mouse 2 since almost the beginning of my quake play, but I haven't had trouble with using spacebar back when I tried warsow (by default, mouse 2 is dash\a few other tricks there and it's comfier that way).



Anyway, do any new players have any questions to ask? ESR's a bit too much of a troll-cave to just walk in and ask around, or at least looks so at first glance (although the trolls are truly fluffy as you will notice if you get to know them). I'm sure someone can answer them and it's a tricky game, so don't be afraid to ask.

Edit: ZapRoffo, you ever plaid q2 or any other deathmatch game with doublejumps? These chainjumps aren't really the same (read: you gain speed instead of height at the doublejump IIRC) but it's a good idea what we're in for, but in a smaller scale ofc. There was a vid somewhere, I might be able to find it sometime later.

Play more Quake.
Julmust
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Sweden4867 Posts
November 10 2010 08:06 GMT
#179
So I've been playing duel exlusivly for quite some time in QL but this weekend we were a bunch of friends that joined a FFA game and hooooly shitballs, it's like a completely diffrent game. I'm used to stacking up and then attacking, but man FFA.... There's people fucking everywhere and sometime by chanse everyone is in the same place at the same time, I was stressed out of my mind :D

But man is LG and shotgun good in FFA, it's like "run... keep fire pressed, just move your mouse a little bit too each side, frag." And quad is seriously OP, I got atleast 15 frags per quadrun.

Still fun thought when you're a bunch of friends that just wants to play for fun.
AdministratorI'm dancing in the moonlight
UniversalSnip
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
9871 Posts
November 10 2010 08:12 GMT
#180
On November 08 2010 22:29 son1dow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 06 2010 01:45 Nebula wrote:
On November 05 2010 05:58 bbsss wrote:
On November 05 2010 05:03 Sm3agol wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:11 son1dow wrote:
On October 19 2010 03:06 Julmust wrote:
He said almost impossible, not impossible :D


It's still nonsense. Configuration is pure preference in Quake, and it also helps to build different playstyles.

Nonsense. I struggled for almost a month learning to strafe jump using spacebar, and this is coming from a HEAVY FPS background, where every single jump was spacebar. I switched to mouse 2 and bam, I was good in a couple days. The only reason some pros use spacebar is because they were more or less forced to back in the day, and almost all the pros are old-school Quake III'ers, so most of them learned that way.

Its the other way around bro..

Mouse2 +jump dates back to quake2. Spacebar is considered to be better because the mouse is used for aiming, which needs to be as accurate as possible. Using your aiming hand for a task like jumping is counter-intuitive and messes with your fingers in a non consistent way (like pressing mouse1) while firing and aiming.


Seeing as you how rarely jump in close range fights in quake, this post is nonsense.


lies

seriously, nothing to add.

Oh and mouse 2 might be easier to lear. I don't think it's THAT much harder tho.


Show nested quote +
Almost all the defrag guys I know of use mouse 2. And they are the strafe jump kings not, the "pros".


Are you sure about that?
Overall, yeah, but around the competitive maps, I don't really think they are. And it probably has to do with the fact that it's easier to rj that way more



I'm pretty sure defrag pros move better than duel/tdm pros on pretty much any map
"How fucking dare you defile the sanctity of DotA with your fucking casual plebian terminology? May the curse of Gaben and Volvo be upon you. le filthy casual."
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 58 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM971
TaKeTV 338
TKL 291
IndyStarCraft 182
ZombieGrub101
BRAT_OK 89
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 971
TKL 291
IndyStarCraft 182
MaxPax 166
ZombieGrub101
BRAT_OK 89
JuggernautJason57
Nathanias 42
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 569
White-Ra 146
firebathero 79
Barracks 75
Shine 45
910 44
Killer 27
Trap 21
yabsab 8
Counter-Strike
Fnx 773
Super Smash Bros
C9.Mang0192
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby9157
crisheroes1814
Liquid`Hasu1746
Trikslyr80
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi5339
summit1g5105
singsing1318
Beastyqt846
shahzam447
B2W.Neo316
KnowMe130
ArmadaUGS96
UpATreeSC59
Pyrionflax55
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream404
Other Games
BasetradeTV187
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 192
• Reevou 5
• intothetv
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 22
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• FirePhoenix10
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV141
League of Legends
• TFBlade999
Other Games
• imaqtpie653
• Shiphtur324
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 1m
Afreeca Starleague
14h 1m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 4h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.