• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:59
CEST 07:59
KST 14:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8053 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 79

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 1431 Next
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
June 21 2010 20:00 GMT
#1561
i asked if malady worked he said no :<
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
June 21 2010 20:01 GMT
#1562
new champ seems underwhelming. especially his passive is such shit. it should at least be immediate and really damaging(scale with level maybe for early game). do some fun shit with GA or Zil if that still triggers it.

not sure what to think about his skills until they flesh it out abit more. his ult sounds like itll be on a short CD. maybe something like corki's.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 21 2010 20:04 GMT
#1563
On June 22 2010 04:57 HeavOnEarth wrote:
so i started buying baron wards super early when theres an enemy shaco jungling.
FFF he can solo that shit with just madreds and starks(the aura double procs with his clone)

yea, it still takes a lot to get to madred's + starks though, so you should probably take some measures to slow his jungling earlier (wards on golems mostly, he has mana trouble if he doesn't get them). but yea, even with impeded jungling, you have to ward baron around 25 minutes vs. a jungling shaco.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 20:10:07
June 21 2010 20:08 GMT
#1564
On June 22 2010 05:04 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2010 04:57 HeavOnEarth wrote:
so i started buying baron wards super early when theres an enemy shaco jungling.
FFF he can solo that shit with just madreds and starks(the aura double procs with his clone)

yea, it still takes a lot to get to madred's + starks though, so you should probably take some measures to slow his jungling earlier (wards on golems mostly, he has mana trouble if he doesn't get them). but yea, even with impeded jungling, you have to ward baron around 25 minutes vs. a jungling shaco.
i've seen daegen and mxp do it at spawn (15 minutes right?). shit was ridiculous (edit: they literally were like TEAM ASSEMBLE right before baron spawned then just destroyed it, think they did it with lesser madreds). team positioning is so important vs good shacos. go do dragon or protect baron? bottom lanes being pushed but shaco is mia?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
June 21 2010 20:14 GMT
#1565
ive never jungled before but intend on trying jungle shaco when hes free this week. any tips?
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 21 2010 20:16 GMT
#1566
yea, good shacos are sick and I love them.

bad shacos are horrible and useless.

it's such a crap shoot when you see a shaco on your team .

ever done the 15 minute baron with shaco + heimer turrets? Heimer sets up along the ridge purple side with triple turret and that fucker goes down soooooooo fast. I saw it for the first time this past weekend and I was amazed at how fast that fucker drops.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 21 2010 20:25 GMT
#1567
On June 22 2010 04:54 Orpheos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2010 04:52 Mogwai wrote:
On June 22 2010 04:50 Orpheos wrote:
On June 22 2010 04:30 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I've been having a ton of fun with Kayle after her buff. I usually go Ring, SorcBoots, Guinsoo, Rylai, then either GA or Phantom depending on if the team needs me to be more tanky or DPSy later game. I have full CD runes for blues, HP for Yellow, attack speed for Red, and Armor Pen for Purple.


ive been taking meki instead of ring so i can get nashor after GRB. and i run cleanse so i can take beserkers. i love seeing her attack fast with her flame aoe attack.

im not sure rylais is necessary since the only spell you will be casting is already a slow.

but im not sure what to take after getting zerkers/GRB/nashor. ive been taking hextech gunblade just to keep in the hybrid theme, but im pretty sure thats not the optimal item if im being DPS. i just get more AP if ive been more in the support role on the team.

I've seen GA, Aegis and Starks mostly at that point, though I've also seen some gunblade (but I still think it's too expensive for what it's giving you).


yea gunblade is definitely underwhelming for its cost. i never really theorycrafted before playing kayle and am too lazy to think of better items to get with her. plus i havent been playing long enough to know >_<

starks sounds fun. although i should prolly pickup GA or BV first for some survival.

oh adn for skills i get E first(forgot the name) so i can harass without too much mana(if i were too get Q first). then heal if my lane is getting really harassed. but after one to each of heal and E, definitely max R>Q>W>E. maybe get more heal if you are playing support alot. E is def last thou. extra skill points arent really necessary.

really? I always assumed Kayles were going to town on leveling E because of how it's scaling improves with extra levels, but I have no idea, I just know that they're always charging in there with it activated, smacking the shit out of my team and then cleanse ulting when we try to do anything about their bullshit.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
June 21 2010 20:31 GMT
#1568
On June 22 2010 05:25 Mogwai wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 22 2010 04:54 Orpheos wrote:
On June 22 2010 04:52 Mogwai wrote:
On June 22 2010 04:50 Orpheos wrote:
On June 22 2010 04:30 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I've been having a ton of fun with Kayle after her buff. I usually go Ring, SorcBoots, Guinsoo, Rylai, then either GA or Phantom depending on if the team needs me to be more tanky or DPSy later game. I have full CD runes for blues, HP for Yellow, attack speed for Red, and Armor Pen for Purple.


ive been taking meki instead of ring so i can get nashor after GRB. and i run cleanse so i can take beserkers. i love seeing her attack fast with her flame aoe attack.

im not sure rylais is necessary since the only spell you will be casting is already a slow.

but im not sure what to take after getting zerkers/GRB/nashor. ive been taking hextech gunblade just to keep in the hybrid theme, but im pretty sure thats not the optimal item if im being DPS. i just get more AP if ive been more in the support role on the team.

I've seen GA, Aegis and Starks mostly at that point, though I've also seen some gunblade (but I still think it's too expensive for what it's giving you).


yea gunblade is definitely underwhelming for its cost. i never really theorycrafted before playing kayle and am too lazy to think of better items to get with her. plus i havent been playing long enough to know >_<

starks sounds fun. although i should prolly pickup GA or BV first for some survival.

oh adn for skills i get E first(forgot the name) so i can harass without too much mana(if i were too get Q first). then heal if my lane is getting really harassed. but after one to each of heal and E, definitely max R>Q>W>E. maybe get more heal if you are playing support alot. E is def last thou. extra skill points arent really necessary.

really? I always assumed Kayles were going to town on leveling E because of how it's scaling improves with extra levels, but I have no idea, I just know that they're always charging in there with it activated, smacking the shit out of my team and then cleanse ulting when we try to do anything about their bullshit.


well i personally use E for the ranged more than the AOE. Aoe is more for easy farming late game. only useful thing to lvl it for is CD, but that isnt necessary until you are spamming it lategame.

most people forget that her slow also increases how much dmg she does to the target. thats why you max it when going DPS.
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
June 21 2010 20:36 GMT
#1569
Ya I go E first cause even at level 1 it can just fucking wreck melee's that aren't careful. If I go mid I try to be more of a DPS Kayle cause after 6 I start roaming/ganking but if I'm not mid I go for more Tank/Support Kayle.

I always follow this pattern of E, W or Q depending on who I'm laneing with, then Q or W *whichever one I'm missing* Then I spam E then Q and then W. Obviously I get my R when available. E just fucking rapes minions at level 2 and when it gets higher it's just ridiculous how fast you can kill a minion push and take down a tower in seconds.

Always engage with Q on target enemy hero before doing your E. They take double damage if you do that. Since I have armor pen runes for my purples, most players don't realize I am nailing them for almost 150+ at level 3 per hit, you get somebody to stun them and I can cook them in no time.

After my ring, sorc, GRB, combo I like the Rylai's cause of the added HP, AP, and the slow just makes sure they can't get away. Then I go GA or Mong's. Usually GA. After that, Black Cleaver can work to help make your E just roflstomps any squishy. Deathfyre's can work. Stark's can work. I like Phantom Dancer alot too, faster attack AND movespeed means NOBODY gets away.

I usually spec mainly into offensive masteries with 3 in utility for the regen and 2 or 3 in defense for magic resistance.

Pretty much you wait for people to group for the right, Q the most squishy or PTNTDF (Person That Needs To Die First) hit E and let'er rip. W and R as necessary. Always keep a blue buff on you after level 7. You'll need it and you can just spam E without it ever turning off. Red buff also helps with your AoE but try to save it for those who need it more.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
June 21 2010 20:48 GMT
#1570
i guess maxing E fast will be more of a pusher kayle.
i still think rylai isnt necessary. if you really wanted slow you should get mallet cause that will slow on your auto attacks as opposed to the one offensive spell that already slows. and im not sure they stack
if you want AP get a straight AP item. it will increase your heals. and if you get nashor, you will increase frequency of your heals.
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 20:53:05
June 21 2010 20:52 GMT
#1571
Any tips for items/style for fiddlesticks? Since the changeover I just played my 1st game with him and went 3/3/14. some of those A should have been Kills but I messed up buttons and allys stepped in and finished. I really like his ult hehe. With Veiger using his gate thing that stuns if they try to leave it plus crowstorm = rape.
Never Knows Best.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
June 21 2010 20:55 GMT
#1572
On June 22 2010 04:30 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I've been having a ton of fun with Kayle after her buff. I usually go Ring, SorcBoots, Guinsoo, Rylai, then either GA or Phantom depending on if the team needs me to be more tanky or DPSy later game. I have full CD runes for blues, HP for Yellow, attack speed for Red, and Armor Pen for Purple.

SorcBoots and Rylai's?
I go boots + 1hp pot + ward at start. Rageblade, Stinger, Zerker Greaves, Nashors, GA.
I don't see the point in Rylai's since your only ability already slows...
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 20:58:21
June 21 2010 20:56 GMT
#1573
Rylai's activates after Q and after you hit E and every time you attack it activates your AoE which re-triggers the slow. Doesn't it? Maybe I kill them too fast to realize the slow isn't working. Somebody told me Rylai's was the way to go on the LoL boards. Maybe I should start asking for more advice here. =p

Edit: I like the Sorc's for the Magic Pen. I always have a full red page of faster attack speed and I get a Phantom Dancer as my 4th or 5th item. Usually I don't have a problem with my AS.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 21:06:46
June 21 2010 20:59 GMT
#1574
yea, rylai's is certainly a waste on her, and zerker greaves > sorc boots on him.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
June 21 2010 21:03 GMT
#1575
I'll go mallet and greaves then. Thanks for the tips!
So wait? I'm bad? =(
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
June 21 2010 21:06 GMT
#1576
On June 22 2010 05:59 Mogwai wrote:
yea, rylai's is certainly a waste on her, and zerker greaves > sorc boots on him.

www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 21 2010 21:07 GMT
#1577
i don't know what you're talking about :p
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
June 21 2010 21:12 GMT
#1578
ninja edit fail(or win?)
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
June 21 2010 21:23 GMT
#1579
lol nice one.
Is ad Shaco viable?
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 21:27:49
June 21 2010 21:26 GMT
#1580
tough to tell, it's in the same minute :p

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, I think someone should try to talk me out of getting malady on TF, cuz currently I've been building madred's first, then getting malady as a way to stack on-hit effects and boost my AS and lifesteal. Am I completely dumbtarded for doing this? I know it's malady, but somehow I still think it's the right choice :p.

EDIT: Attacking shaco is the only viable shaco, but I don't know how much you consider bloodrazors and starks AD... AP Shaco sucks though for whatever that's worth.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft747
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 595
Stork 252
ggaemo 221
Leta 155
PianO 55
Hyuk 30
Bale 18
yabsab 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm193
League of Legends
JimRising 676
Reynor59
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King223
Westballz46
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor661
Other Games
summit1g8781
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0312
PiGStarcraft186
Sick155
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick670
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 11
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2232
League of Legends
• Lourlo1328
• Stunt416
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 2m
Online Event
5h 2m
FEL
10h 2m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 2m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 2m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.