• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:19
CEST 17:19
KST 00:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4 Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8981 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 80

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 1431 Next
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
June 21 2010 21:43 GMT
#1581
On June 22 2010 04:30 Psyonic_Reaver wrote:
I've been having a ton of fun with Kayle after her buff. I usually go Ring, SorcBoots, Guinsoo, Rylai, then either GA or Phantom depending on if the team needs me to be more tanky or DPSy later game. I have full CD runes for blues, HP for Yellow, attack speed for Red, and Armor Pen for Purple.


agreed on kayle, i've decided to start playing her more lately over ashe.
although my build is based around mpen and not apen because i like to spam e.
i usually go meiki -> fiendish -> nashor's, sorc boots then rageblade then after that get whatever i need to adapt to the situation.
i just love nashor's because i can use e repeatedly without worrying about its cooldown into going to melee form.
Commentator
SnK-Arcbound
Profile Joined March 2005
United States4423 Posts
June 21 2010 22:19 GMT
#1582
Bans are going to make the game so much more interesting. For the people who need to be carried by jax, warwick, etc. are going to have a real problem going down the tier list to play someone else. But it also elevates those who play champions who aren't likely to be banned/picked. Skill will become much more important (and team comp/counter), rather being picking enough OP guys.

Just as long as they make leaving during bans/picks a loss. Shit, someone banned Jax, dodge.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 21 2010 22:24 GMT
#1583
Jax ban sounds like such a waste... Especially since good support will probably be the first bans every game, the idea of playing Jax without a soraka, kayle or janna to support him sounds so very unappealing.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Marradron
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands1586 Posts
June 21 2010 22:25 GMT
#1584
I've recently started up on the EU server. I see way more TL people play on US do you think its worth switching ?
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
June 21 2010 22:26 GMT
#1585
jax by himself isnt that powerful. he gets shut down pretty easy early on.
jax/janna or jax/soraka on the other hand <_<
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
sleeepy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada777 Posts
June 21 2010 22:28 GMT
#1586
I'm more exited about exclusive pick than bans. Because you can pick after someone else does and since you can't take their hero, it'll give heroes that you don't see as much a chance to get played, especially if they have some niche counter to the other team's lineup.
HeavOnEarth
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States7087 Posts
June 21 2010 22:29 GMT
#1587
On June 22 2010 07:25 Marradron wrote:
I've recently started up on the EU server. I see way more TL people play on US do you think its worth switching ?

if u just started then yes, im pretty sure it would be worthwhile to switch to US. I've heard there arent many good EU players, and bad servers, etc etc. regardless of the number of TL members on EU
"come korea next time... FXO house... 10 korean, 10 korean"
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
June 21 2010 22:29 GMT
#1588
Lol I just bought Panthon and went 0-11-1 in my first name >< Never played melee heros before. It seems a lot harder
Never Knows Best.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 21 2010 22:29 GMT
#1589
BUT WUT AM I GONNA DO VS. OTHER PANTHEON PLAYERS!?!?!?!?!?
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Orpheos
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1663 Posts
June 21 2010 22:35 GMT
#1590
On June 22 2010 07:29 Mogwai wrote:
BUT WUT AM I GONNA DO VS. OTHER PANTHEON PLAYERS!?!?!?!?!?


be happy they are playing a shit character? .... o wait...


(jkjk)
Slaughter
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States20255 Posts
June 21 2010 22:35 GMT
#1591
Oh im still going to play him melee players are just a different style from my mages that I always play.
Never Knows Best.
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-21 22:56:41
June 21 2010 22:53 GMT
#1592
On June 22 2010 07:25 Marradron wrote:
I've recently started up on the EU server. I see way more TL people play on US do you think its worth switching ?


not a whole lot of TL guys playing on EU servers, i might make the switch myself too. lvl 11 on EU server atm only bought kayle since she's my main char..
Malderon
Profile Joined September 2009
Netherlands136 Posts
June 21 2010 23:05 GMT
#1593
Any thoughts on Gragas builds? I don't really see the appeal of AP, since he only has two moves that benefit from it, both on pretty long cooldowns (10 sec for barrel, 60 sec for ult if memory serves).

So for DPS I'd rather go for some attack speed to get more out of drunken rage, and some AD for body slam. For tanking, whatever the situation demands, but no concrete ideas so far.

Thoughts/suggestions?
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 22 2010 00:27 GMT
#1594
just go tank gragas, your abilities do quite a bit innately, the best you can do is be beefy.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
June 22 2010 01:27 GMT
#1595
i don get most of the players in EU server playing support/heal char thinks that they don need to farm for items, i mean sure they don need as much as tank or dps type chars, but still wtf r u gonna with a pair of boots and a single sheen/not top tier item etc. drives me nuts, maybe its because i'm still playing at low elo brackets -.-
Kultcher
Profile Joined May 2010
United States150 Posts
June 22 2010 01:27 GMT
#1596
On June 21 2010 23:41 Mogwai wrote:
re: the dude asking whether he should get kat, kass, nid, malph, or shen:

they're all very viable champs, pick the one you want. Nidalee and Shen are the best of them, but as of right now, I consider both of them tier 2 and the other three tier 3.


I ended up going for Katarina. I've only played 2 games with her but I was doing pretty well... well at least much better than I usually do. Went like 21-6-x in my first game and 16-7-x in my second (lot of deaths, I know... I get a greedy too often).

I was building for a fairly well-rounded AD build with Infinity Edge, but I'm not sure what other items I should focus on. I messed around with the Frozen Hammer thing since I figured the slow would help stop runners and prop up my low HP, and I also tried Zeal for pretty much the same reason as well as more crit and attack speed.

I see a lot of debate about AD vs. AP Kat. Seems to me like AP would be really weak early game. Anyone have any wisdom?
sleeepy
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
Canada777 Posts
June 22 2010 01:36 GMT
#1597
On June 22 2010 10:27 Kultcher wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 21 2010 23:41 Mogwai wrote:
re: the dude asking whether he should get kat, kass, nid, malph, or shen:

they're all very viable champs, pick the one you want. Nidalee and Shen are the best of them, but as of right now, I consider both of them tier 2 and the other three tier 3.


I ended up going for Katarina. I've only played 2 games with her but I was doing pretty well... well at least much better than I usually do. Went like 21-6-x in my first game and 16-7-x in my second (lot of deaths, I know... I get a greedy too often).

I was building for a fairly well-rounded AD build with Infinity Edge, but I'm not sure what other items I should focus on. I messed around with the Frozen Hammer thing since I figured the slow would help stop runners and prop up my low HP, and I also tried Zeal for pretty much the same reason as well as more crit and attack speed.

I see a lot of debate about AD vs. AP Kat. Seems to me like AP would be really weak early game. Anyone have any wisdom?


To my understanding, AD Kat has more damage output while AP Kat has more health and utility (slow). AD also relies on you not dying or else you have to re-farm your bloodthirster(s).
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
June 22 2010 01:42 GMT
#1598
on kat you want magic pen and Bloodthirsters.

doran's shield
sorcerer boots
haunting guise
Bloodthirster
Bloodthirster
Banshee veil

is a pretty balanced build.

warden's mail is also good on her(slows people that attack you)
Brees on in
Scamp
Profile Joined October 2008
United States1086 Posts
June 22 2010 01:53 GMT
#1599
Every time I want to play this game I have to click on Shaco.

Eff that guy.
Cheese is good for you!
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 22 2010 02:04 GMT
#1600
On June 22 2010 10:27 Shizuru~ wrote:
i don get most of the players in EU server playing support/heal char thinks that they don need to farm for items, i mean sure they don need as much as tank or dps type chars, but still wtf r u gonna with a pair of boots and a single sheen/not top tier item etc. drives me nuts, maybe its because i'm still playing at low elo brackets -.-


Most tanks heroes struggle at farming (low damage/bad attack animation), and most support heroes prefer to defer creep kills to their lane mate.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem195
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 195
Railgan 88
IndyStarCraft 49
trigger 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 53488
Shuttle 7712
BeSt 785
Horang2 492
actioN 263
Larva 209
Sexy 200
ggaemo 155
Soma 148
Last 115
[ Show more ]
Mind 102
Zeus 78
hero 57
Hyun 55
Aegong 49
Killer 47
ToSsGirL 30
Bale 26
PianO 23
Rock 16
NaDa 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4862
qojqva2774
Dendi1449
420jenkins457
Fuzer 112
Counter-Strike
fl0m3361
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1177
Liquid`Hasu762
MindelVK7
Other Games
singsing882
B2W.Neo880
Beastyqt609
Mlord472
byalli386
Livibee222
ArmadaUGS200
Hui .192
KnowMe120
QueenE86
Mew2King59
CosmosSc2 31
Chillindude20
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick796
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream56
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 56
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 2917
League of Legends
• Nemesis2803
Other Games
• WagamamaTV205
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 41m
Replay Cast
7h 41m
Afreeca Starleague
18h 41m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
19h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 19h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.