• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:47
CEST 11:47
KST 18:47
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6850 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 57

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 1431 Next
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51694 Posts
June 17 2010 21:52 GMT
#1121
i've played with some pretty awful high-level players before don't worry.
Commentator
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
June 17 2010 21:57 GMT
#1122
I'm worried

X_X
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
June 17 2010 22:32 GMT
#1123
Rofl @ people telling Yiruru not to be afraid of high levels
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
June 17 2010 23:12 GMT
#1124
On June 18 2010 06:52 emucxg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2010 04:41 Athos wrote:
Can I have advice on how to deal with a Master Yi in the middle when I'm playing Ashe. For the most part, I've been trying to keep my distance and just farm. However, his alpha strike is really annoying to deal with and I'm never sure when he can or can't hit me. The master Yi I had trouble with in particular used an AP build that proved quite annoying.

lol, im ashe also, and i really love to play with yi in the mid... just use frost volley and yi needs to heal alot.
Champs I hate against ashe: Karthus / Katrina / Heimer / Ez

She should really be called that, such a beast.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
emucxg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Finland4559 Posts
June 17 2010 23:22 GMT
#1125
On June 18 2010 08:12 HazMat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2010 06:52 emucxg wrote:
On June 18 2010 04:41 Athos wrote:
Can I have advice on how to deal with a Master Yi in the middle when I'm playing Ashe. For the most part, I've been trying to keep my distance and just farm. However, his alpha strike is really annoying to deal with and I'm never sure when he can or can't hit me. The master Yi I had trouble with in particular used an AP build that proved quite annoying.

lol, im ashe also, and i really love to play with yi in the mid... just use frost volley and yi needs to heal alot.
Champs I hate against ashe: Karthus / Katrina / Heimer / Ez

She should really be called that, such a beast.

and for late game: Shaco, what a bitch
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 17 2010 23:26 GMT
#1126
Against disorganized/bad players, it's funny to play Soraka, rush Locket, and say "lets go win." :D Hardly matters how bad your team's been doing up to that point.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
comis
Profile Joined April 2010
United States333 Posts
June 17 2010 23:44 GMT
#1127
Just thought I'd throw it out there that I stream LoL quite often A lot of 5 man queues and a lot of solo queues too.

http://www.livestream.com/comis
EZjijy
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States1039 Posts
June 17 2010 23:59 GMT
#1128
On June 18 2010 08:26 Southlight wrote:
Against disorganized/bad players, it's funny to play Soraka, rush Locket, and say "lets go win." :D Hardly matters how bad your team's been doing up to that point.

I almost want to leave everytime I see a Soraka on the other team....
Soraka > Solo queue.
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
June 18 2010 00:36 GMT
#1129

when you're the designated mid
and during loading screen you see a pantheon on the other team
and when you arrive in lane he's holding a red pot

what do you do?
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
June 18 2010 00:36 GMT
#1130
Get first blood, duh.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
rredtooth
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
5464 Posts
June 18 2010 00:38 GMT
#1131
On June 18 2010 09:36 Southlight wrote:
Get first blood, duh.
get raped early
bait him into tower
......
profit
[formerly sponsored by the artist formerly known as Gene]
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
June 18 2010 00:45 GMT
#1132
On June 18 2010 09:38 redtooth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 18 2010 09:36 Southlight wrote:
Get first blood, duh.
get raped early
bait him into tower
......
profit



play conservative, call panth level 6, he blue pills, still gets double kill in another lane, then is useless for the rest of the game. thats how most pantheons ive seen do. They are all 7-2 and whatever out of laning then teamfights start and they are just a wasted spot.
Brees on in
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 01:10:14
June 18 2010 01:01 GMT
#1133
I'm installing the US client currently, I hope the latency isn't too bad. Which champions are available right off the bat, and roughly how long would it take me to reach level 30? Also, I saw that there's a referral program, if anyone would like to get a minion, I'm your guy!
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
June 18 2010 01:12 GMT
#1134
On June 18 2010 10:01 Nikon wrote:
I'm installing the US client currently, I hope the latency isn't too bad. Which champions are available right off the bat, and roughly how long would it take me to reach level 30? Also, I saw that there's a referral program, if anyone would like to get a minion, I'm your guy!


Different ones every week are available off the bat. You don't unlock them as you grow, but you can buy them.

I'm just starting out too

Found a helpful FAQ on gamefaqs:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/954437-league-of-legends/faqs/59571
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
June 18 2010 01:13 GMT
#1135
On June 18 2010 10:01 Nikon wrote:
I'm installing the US client currently, I hope the latency isn't too bad. Which champions are available right off the bat, and roughly how long would it take me to reach level 30? Also, I saw that there's a referral program, if anyone would like to get a minion, I'm your guy!


free champions available change every week, like this week I know that Annie, Ashe, Kayle, Jax, Malzahar, Blitzcrank(the grabber) are available can't remember the other ones off top of my head
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
FlameSworD
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States414 Posts
June 18 2010 01:25 GMT
#1136
free champs are
Annie Mage
Ashe Ranged DPS
Blitzcrank Tank
Dr. Mundo Melee DPS
Jax Melee DPS
Kayle Support
Nunu Tank
Twisted Fate Ranged DPS
Zilean Support
Malzahar Mage
skyhighftw on iccup
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
June 18 2010 01:26 GMT
#1137
On June 18 2010 08:26 Southlight wrote:
Against disorganized/bad players, it's funny to play Soraka, rush Locket, and say "lets go win." :D Hardly matters how bad your team's been doing up to that point.

We weren't doing bad at that point, but you're probably right.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
June 18 2010 01:57 GMT
#1138
Ugh. 4 games and 4 losses. I'm the best on my team every time and I've never played dota/hon/lol before.
WooFreakinHoo
Profile Joined April 2010
United States6 Posts
June 18 2010 01:58 GMT
#1139
On June 17 2010 17:02 -orb- wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 17 2010 14:29 NB wrote:
matchmaking is so broken, game lv 13 but they gave my team a lv2 and enemy team lv 18...


Welcome to League of Legends, get used to it. Solo queuing will fuck you in the ass.

Here's a fun screenshot from when I played back in January:

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]



Simply put, matchmaking is based on your Elo rating, not your summoner level.

Elo rating is based on how often you win, and who those wins are against... your skill.

Summoner level only reflects how often you play.

Keep in mind that what your team looks like when matchmaking puts you together says absolutely nothing about how good you are compared to how good your teammates are. Matchmaking is your teams combined skill (Elo rating) compared to the enemy teams combined skill (Elo rating).

tl;dr: Summoner level does not equal Elo rating.

Juicyfruit
Profile Joined May 2008
Canada5484 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-06-18 02:00:41
June 18 2010 01:59 GMT
#1140
I am loving smite on my blitzcrank. Someone squishy hiding behind minions to avoid grab? Smite the minion and BAM. In fact, I think you can smite after you launch your grab and it might still work...gotta try this next time.
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 13m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1343
Bisu 1301
Soma 556
EffOrt 255
hero 188
Pusan 154
soO 81
Stork 79
HiyA 73
ZerO 68
[ Show more ]
Horang2 61
Killer 48
Rush 43
sorry 37
Shinee 36
Bale 33
Sharp 27
Mong 24
Noble 10
JulyZerg 8
Terrorterran 8
Dota 2
Gorgc908
XaKoH 4
Counter-Strike
edward53
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft780
crisheroes767
Other Games
gofns48273
singsing1173
olofmeister1117
ceh9539
Livibee205
Pyrionflax140
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick539
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream472
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• StrangeGG 37
• LUISG 26
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2362
League of Legends
• Jankos1701
• Rush1399
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13m
Afreeca Starleague
13m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 13m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.