• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8960 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1203

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1431 Next
SCC-Faust
Profile Blog Joined November 2007
United States3736 Posts
October 13 2010 20:48 GMT
#24041
I enjoy playing AP Twisted Fate so much.

And all the commodities that come with it.
Really mad teammates, denying me solo lane, raging at everything I say (And I fucking love to say stuff), and then proceed to dominate.
I want to fuck Soulkey with a Zelderan.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 13 2010 20:49 GMT
#24042
Malphite's problem is that end game he is so fucking worthless it's pathetic. He's just a walking R button and his R honestly isn't strong enough.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Dave[9]
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States2365 Posts
October 13 2010 20:49 GMT
#24043
Do you guys think the hotshot build is outdated for Xin? I've been using it to a lot of success but something doesn't feel right..maybe I just need to get better at creep killing.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104154&currentpage=316#6317
Durak
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada3685 Posts
October 13 2010 20:53 GMT
#24044
On October 14 2010 05:48 SCC-Faust wrote:
I enjoy playing AP Twisted Fate so much.

And all the commodities that come with it.
Really mad teammates, denying me solo lane, raging at everything I say (And I fucking love to say stuff), and then proceed to dominate.

Is AP TF still viable? I was rocking that in beta and haven't played since. I would normally take mid lane and win it then gank with ult. I suppose it would also work well in any solo lane.
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 13 2010 20:53 GMT
#24045
On October 14 2010 05:49 Dave[9] wrote:
Do you guys think the hotshot build is outdated for Xin? I've been using it to a lot of success but something doesn't feel right..maybe I just need to get better at creep killing.


no i think the opposite. i think with the game moving away from 5 tanks to real gang-bang ranged carries like twitch/kogmaw, xin is going to need less survivability (the way that most of us at TL build him) and more burst damage. i'm not 100% sure on hotshot's build but i know he gets a bunch of attack speed (sotd?) which is going to work well against the new metagame
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
October 13 2010 20:57 GMT
#24046
Attack speed Xin is what a lot of players build xin nowadays from what I've seen. HSGG's build was essentially "they have armor, now they don't, and I do over 2 attacks/second!"
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 13 2010 20:58 GMT
#24047
the hawtshawt build is GB/B, SotD, ZOMG I HAVE 100 ARMOR PEN YOUR LIFE IS GONE!

I still hate it, no idea why people don't just kill him immediately every time they see him. that said, it does a ton of damage really fast and was funny as hell to play when I was on tilt (and I even added starks in at the end, LOL, -120 Armor). It's just so fragile for so long...
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
October 13 2010 21:13 GMT
#24048
APen on Corki doesn't sound too good actually. It's applied after reduction and can't go negative, so you might actually want to use other runes for marks/quints. Like Crit Chance.

Well that is against the lower armor types. Against many tanks APen is obviously being applied still.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
October 13 2010 21:13 GMT
#24049
APen is too big a deal to pass up on early anyway IMO.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Dave[9]
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
United States2365 Posts
October 13 2010 21:16 GMT
#24050
yeah, ghostblade, SoTD, brutalizer, mercury boots, are his core items, from there it's kinda situational as for as building more tanky or even more carry. Starks would be pretty fun lol, So I'm guessing the good ol' armor pen+attack speed is still the build to go with him then..Now I'm just wondering if it's worth it to get CDR runes since he is pretty ability heavy. I'm just running armor pen reds/quints, mp/5 yellows and cdr blues. That decent for him?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=104154&currentpage=316#6317
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
October 13 2010 21:17 GMT
#24051
I saw the scariest malphite last night. Fucker had the balls to go Soto after sunfires and my god he had almost 300 attack damage.

Ps. I totally raped Locodoco's Kogmaw last game. Okay, our twitch did but I helped.
Retvrn to Forvms
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
October 13 2010 21:25 GMT
#24052
On October 14 2010 05:58 Mogwai wrote:
the hawtshawt build is GB/B, SotD, ZOMG I HAVE 100 ARMOR PEN YOUR LIFE IS GONE!

I still hate it, no idea why people don't just kill him immediately every time they see him. that said, it does a ton of damage really fast and was funny as hell to play when I was on tilt (and I even added starks in at the end, LOL, -120 Armor). It's just so fragile for so long...

His point was to completely dominate the lane and leave his opponent with a stupidly high cs deficit, and mostly on xin he was looking for A-jungle fights where he could safely get in after the tanks had engaged or B-just hope for a support to hold his ass and abuse the very strong defense from his R.

One night he and jiji just streamed for about an hour practice games of them playing solo tops vs eachother and the only character that his xin couldn't horribly gimp was zilean (who was basically immortal since he would just ult xin's burst).
Mogwai
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States13274 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-13 21:32:16
October 13 2010 21:30 GMT
#24053
On October 14 2010 06:16 Dave[9] wrote:
yeah, ghostblade, SoTD, brutalizer, mercury boots, are his core items, from there it's kinda situational as for as building more tanky or even more carry. Starks would be pretty fun lol, So I'm guessing the good ol' armor pen+attack speed is still the build to go with him then..Now I'm just wondering if it's worth it to get CDR runes since he is pretty ability heavy. I'm just running armor pen reds/quints, mp/5 yellows and cdr blues. That decent for him?

it's fine for him and if you're going for the armor pen all-in type builds, that 29 armor pen is irreplacable. CDR blues are great on him because max CDR + W lets you faceroll abilities non-stop while you stay alive.

as I said earlier, I hate the hotshot build. recurve bow, boots, HoG, merc treads is my default opening with Xin into tanky stuff and bloodrazor or tanky stuff and last whisper + atma's impaler. I run ASpeed red + quint with dodge seals and MRes/level glyphs with a 0/21/9 setup. As you can probably tell I'm much less about causing as much havoc as I can in the first 2-5 seconds of a teamfight before I get exploded and much more about just lasting forever and outputting consistent damage and popping people up.

On October 14 2010 06:25 r33k wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 05:58 Mogwai wrote:
the hawtshawt build is GB/B, SotD, ZOMG I HAVE 100 ARMOR PEN YOUR LIFE IS GONE!

I still hate it, no idea why people don't just kill him immediately every time they see him. that said, it does a ton of damage really fast and was funny as hell to play when I was on tilt (and I even added starks in at the end, LOL, -120 Armor). It's just so fragile for so long...

His point was to completely dominate the lane and leave his opponent with a stupidly high cs deficit, and mostly on xin he was looking for A-jungle fights where he could safely get in after the tanks had engaged or B-just hope for a support to hold his ass and abuse the very strong defense from his R.

One night he and jiji just streamed for about an hour practice games of them playing solo tops vs eachother and the only character that his xin couldn't horribly gimp was zilean (who was basically immortal since he would just ult xin's burst).

did they play Panth vs. Xin? I get that matchup every once in awhile and I have never done anything other than completely abuse Xin with Panth.
mogwaismusings.wordpress.com
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 13 2010 21:42 GMT
#24054
On October 14 2010 05:49 Dave[9] wrote:
Do you guys think the hotshot build is outdated for Xin? I've been using it to a lot of success but something doesn't feel right..maybe I just need to get better at creep killing.



Last hits with Xin are AMAZINGLY easy. The damage from his auto attack is done instantly upon queuing his attack (not when his weapon physically hits, which would be abyssmal because it has such a wide arc sometimes).

Personally I do a very tanky Xin build and get a madred's bloodrazor eventually (I don't rush it) as my only dps item. His combo hits hard enough without any extra damage if you life long enough to do it twice they're pretty much dead.
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 13 2010 21:47 GMT
#24055
So they released the skills of Lux but apparently they're being changed again according to Shurelia:

Her W Spell - Prismatic Wave is currently being changed to something different.

In addition, her passive does not grant sight or truesight of the target, and her ultimate does not blind. We're working on some balance issues with her at the moment, and this may shift the spells around.

Just giving you guys the heads up, but the new Prismatic Barrier spell is pretty awesomely fun!
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
October 13 2010 21:51 GMT
#24056
Nerfed into oblivion before release :o Makes me want to be on the test realm to witness the massacre
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 13 2010 21:58 GMT
#24057
it hasnt been updated, these are assumed internal changes

also

[image loading]
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
ProdT
Profile Joined January 2009
United States170 Posts
October 13 2010 22:04 GMT
#24058
^Lol
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 13 2010 22:05 GMT
#24059
oh also this is a good link for any skin related questions:

http://www.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=123056
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 13 2010 23:06 GMT
#24060
On October 14 2010 06:58 Phrost wrote:
it hasnt been updated, these are assumed internal changes

also

[image loading]

i dont get it

Anyways, I go manamune on Ezreal if I know I won't get blue buff cause of golem whores like Kass. I feel like Ezreal needs some mana boost, especially since I don't go Sheen. (Hate that item so-so much)
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
Prev 1 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft463
CranKy Ducklings52
EnkiAlexander 25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft463
CosmosSc2 64
RuFF_SC2 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2276
Artosis 485
Dota 2
monkeys_forever650
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 454
taco 327
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox430
Other Games
summit1g8394
JimRising 651
Day[9].tv379
C9.Mang0323
Maynarde152
ViBE148
Livibee80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv379
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 17m
Stellar Fest
11h 17m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.