• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:36
CEST 11:36
KST 18:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6457 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1205

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1431 Next
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 14 2010 03:10 GMT
#24081
god we're abusive on TT

[image loading]
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
oberon
Profile Joined May 2009
United States1320 Posts
October 14 2010 03:15 GMT
#24082
When I need MRes on mummy, I typically grab FoN -- it's tons of MR and gives movespeed. I could see grabbing veil because, well, veil rocks.

Has anyone tried using Abyssal Scepter? Mummy is frequently in the middle of enemies, and it theoretically synergizes with his passive...
seppolevne
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada1681 Posts
October 14 2010 03:26 GMT
#24083
If I'm playing trist and go back at 2.2k to buy BF+boots, then get boots2, and then go back with ~2k again later, what should I buy? Finish IE or all of LW? I'm learning phys dps and don't really know item orders.
J- Pirate Udyr WW T- Pirate Riven Galio M- Galio Annie S- Sona Lux -- Always farm, never carry.
NeoIllusions
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States37500 Posts
October 14 2010 03:30 GMT
#24084
On October 14 2010 12:26 seppolevne wrote:
If I'm playing trist and go back at 2.2k to buy BF+boots, then get boots2, and then go back with ~2k again later, what should I buy? Finish IE or all of LW? I'm learning phys dps and don't really know item orders.


BF Sword, regular boots, a hp pot or two and a ward perhaps.
ModeratorFor the Glory that is TeamLiquid (-9 | 155) | Discord: NeoIllusions#1984
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 14 2010 03:44 GMT
#24085
On October 14 2010 12:30 NeoIllusions wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 12:26 seppolevne wrote:
If I'm playing trist and go back at 2.2k to buy BF+boots, then get boots2, and then go back with ~2k again later, what should I buy? Finish IE or all of LW? I'm learning phys dps and don't really know item orders.


BF Sword, regular boots, a hp pot or two and a ward perhaps.


hes talking about the 2nd back, hes already got bf and boots2 and has 2k in the bank for either lastwhisper or pieces of infinity. im kinda interested in what ppl think about this.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
October 14 2010 03:44 GMT
#24086
On October 14 2010 11:41 ghen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 11:15 Caller wrote:
phr0st new hero needs less light and more lasers
a LOT more lasers


She doesn't spin near enough either.

spinning lasers are good
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
mIsUZu
Profile Joined August 2008
New Zealand528 Posts
October 14 2010 03:48 GMT
#24087
dota 2 out

u guys r dead now
Why So Serious?!
Flakes
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States3125 Posts
October 14 2010 03:50 GMT
#24088
It is impossible for dota2 to hurt LoL more than it hurts HoN
BrownBear
Profile Joined March 2010
United States6894 Posts
October 14 2010 03:51 GMT
#24089
Speaking as someone who's actually played Dota 2, it's going to hurt both games.
SUNSFANNED
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 14 2010 03:53 GMT
#24090
On October 14 2010 12:51 BrownBear wrote:
Speaking as someone who's actually played Dota 2, it's going to hurt both games.


wtb access to play dota 2
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
ProdT
Profile Joined January 2009
United States170 Posts
October 14 2010 03:54 GMT
#24091
Naw the people who stay for the skins will still play LoL at least, im gtfo as soon as DoTA is released though.
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
October 14 2010 03:56 GMT
#24092
I have no doubt that it could hurt competitive lol, but it really won't matter, not enough people take this game seriously competitively right now to get anywhere..

I don't think it will even dent lol's current player base... mostly casual players or people who play ranked, and take ranked seriously(don't confuse that with people who play competitively, there are only a few teams that actually practice, and use strategies etc)
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
October 14 2010 03:56 GMT
#24093
It'll hurt LoL, but the fact that LoL is free and DotA 2 isn't means there's definitely going to be a portion of people who stay.

Unfortunately a lot of those people are probably baddies.
Moderator
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 14 2010 04:07 GMT
#24094
How is dota 2 any different than HoN? I will be interested to see
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
October 14 2010 04:17 GMT
#24095
People who chose LoL over HoN/DotA aren't gonna leave for DotA2 just because it's DotA2, especially as they're keeping all mechanisms the same.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
No_eL
Profile Joined July 2007
Chile1438 Posts
October 14 2010 04:25 GMT
#24096
add:
LiQuiDnOeL
LiQuiDcoltrane
Gladia Solaria

all US server
Beat after beat i will become stronger.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 04:27:55
October 14 2010 04:26 GMT
#24097
Unless Riot pulls a few miracles between now and DotA 2's release (replays, observer mode, new art and maps, fix obscene amount of bugs, etc) I'm already gone. I'll be picking the game up regardless, I may just play both. (actually I still find old DotA and even that awful SC2 DotA fun too)


Gonna start ranked for reals here soon. I have several champs I'm confident with, and I've gotten all there is to get from unranked beyond endless troll games.
it's my first day
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
October 14 2010 04:35 GMT
#24098
On October 14 2010 13:26 myopia wrote:
Unless Riot pulls a few miracles between now and DotA 2's release (replays, observer mode, new art and maps, fix obscene amount of bugs, etc) I'm already gone. I'll be picking the game up regardless, I may just play both. (actually I still find old DotA and even that awful SC2 DotA fun too)


Gonna start ranked for reals here soon. I have several champs I'm confident with, and I've gotten all there is to get from unranked beyond endless troll games.


going to start ranked soon?

have your spidy senses finally awoken?
arnath
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1317 Posts
October 14 2010 04:41 GMT
#24099
Has anybody ever had their champion randomly switch toward the end of the picking phase (when you haven't locked in)? It's now twice happened to me that I'll suddenly get switched to Singed while messing with my summoners/masteries and don't have enough time left to switch back, but I don't know what's actually happening or causing this issue. It just lost me a ranked game though so I'm pretty pissed ...
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 14 2010 04:47 GMT
#24100
On October 14 2010 13:41 arnath wrote:
Has anybody ever had their champion randomly switch toward the end of the picking phase (when you haven't locked in)? It's now twice happened to me that I'll suddenly get switched to Singed while messing with my summoners/masteries and don't have enough time left to switch back, but I don't know what's actually happening or causing this issue. It just lost me a ranked game though so I'm pretty pissed ...


sometimes when you do ur summoners, if you press one more than once, it will remember both clicks and will click on a hero that is behind the summoner and will change to that hero. just be patient with that madness and it will work as intended.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Prev 1 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1382
Bisu 961
Soma 436
EffOrt 179
hero 174
Pusan 106
HiyA 82
ZerO 49
sorry 40
Killer 38
[ Show more ]
soO 35
Bale 26
Rush 24
Mong 23
Shinee 21
Sharp 18
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
Dota 2
Gorgc297
Counter-Strike
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft786
crisheroes692
Other Games
gofns44759
singsing1173
olofmeister1108
ceh9539
Livibee214
Pyrionflax150
ArmadaUGS43
ZerO(Twitch)13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream478
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 18
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH330
• StrangeGG 47
• LUISG 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Jankos1594
• Rush1299
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
24m
Afreeca Starleague
24m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.