• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:43
CEST 03:43
KST 10:43
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9028 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1206

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1431 Next
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 14 2010 04:51 GMT
#24101
On October 14 2010 13:35 shawster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 13:26 myopia wrote:
Unless Riot pulls a few miracles between now and DotA 2's release (replays, observer mode, new art and maps, fix obscene amount of bugs, etc) I'm already gone. I'll be picking the game up regardless, I may just play both. (actually I still find old DotA and even that awful SC2 DotA fun too)


Gonna start ranked for reals here soon. I have several champs I'm confident with, and I've gotten all there is to get from unranked beyond endless troll games.


going to start ranked soon?

have your spidy senses finally awoken?


If I get a high enough ranked ELO I can make posts in this thread and people will listen to me! Incentive enough imo.
it's my first day
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 05:11:14
October 14 2010 05:09 GMT
#24102
On October 14 2010 13:51 myopia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 13:35 shawster wrote:
On October 14 2010 13:26 myopia wrote:
Unless Riot pulls a few miracles between now and DotA 2's release (replays, observer mode, new art and maps, fix obscene amount of bugs, etc) I'm already gone. I'll be picking the game up regardless, I may just play both. (actually I still find old DotA and even that awful SC2 DotA fun too)


Gonna start ranked for reals here soon. I have several champs I'm confident with, and I've gotten all there is to get from unranked beyond endless troll games.


going to start ranked soon?

have your spidy senses finally awoken?


If I get a high enough ranked ELO I can make posts in this thread and people will listen to me! Incentive enough imo.


lol, I like this comment

Also.. I am interested in Dota 2, but I just can't really get in to HoN.. so still no sure if I'm gonna get it. It might just be a waste of money for me... I've tried to play HoN maybe 3-4 times, and I just couldn't really grasp what's going on.. fed like 0-14, and nobody was helpful whatsoever.. I still have it.. I bought it.. but I only have played once or twice.. so really not worth it..

LoL is much much much more noob friendly.(I understood the store, I understood the abilities, I could wreck people with annie from day 1.. as soon as I figured out when I have the ring around me and I cast tibbers I get a kill I was set :D)

LoL really holds your hand.. I'm not sure how noobs get into HoN

also I'm probably one of the only people who never played Dota, ... I never got war III(even though I've always enjoyed watching, playing(at friends houses)... oh welll
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
October 14 2010 05:18 GMT
#24103
On October 14 2010 14:09 BraveGhost wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 13:51 myopia wrote:
On October 14 2010 13:35 shawster wrote:
On October 14 2010 13:26 myopia wrote:
Unless Riot pulls a few miracles between now and DotA 2's release (replays, observer mode, new art and maps, fix obscene amount of bugs, etc) I'm already gone. I'll be picking the game up regardless, I may just play both. (actually I still find old DotA and even that awful SC2 DotA fun too)


Gonna start ranked for reals here soon. I have several champs I'm confident with, and I've gotten all there is to get from unranked beyond endless troll games.


going to start ranked soon?

have your spidy senses finally awoken?


If I get a high enough ranked ELO I can make posts in this thread and people will listen to me! Incentive enough imo.


lol, I like this comment

Also.. I am interested in Dota 2, but I just can't really get in to HoN.. so still no sure if I'm gonna get it. It might just be a waste of money for me... I've tried to play HoN maybe 3-4 times, and I just couldn't really grasp what's going on.. fed like 0-14, and nobody was helpful whatsoever.. I still have it.. I bought it.. but I only have played once or twice.. so really not worth it..

LoL is much much much more noob friendly.(I understood the store, I understood the abilities, I could wreck people with annie from day 1.. as soon as I figured out when I have the ring around me and I cast tibbers I get a kill I was set :D)

LoL really holds your hand.. I'm not sure how noobs get into HoN

also I'm probably one of the only people who never played Dota, ... I never got war III(even though I've always enjoyed watching, playing(at friends houses)... oh welll


The only significant difference I can think of is that LoL TL community is bigger and therefore more people may be able to help you.

But I think it's easier to smurf in LoL one might have a worse experience.

You need help, add wala on hon I'll help you out if I'm on.
Stuck.
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
October 14 2010 05:40 GMT
#24104
Will DotA2 have the denying thats in HoN? (Never played original DotA) That seemed incredibly dull and just to drag the game on endlessly without adding anything interesting to gameplay
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
gtrsrs
Profile Joined June 2010
United States9109 Posts
October 14 2010 05:48 GMT
#24105
On October 14 2010 14:40 mikku wrote:
Will DotA2 have the denying thats in HoN? (Never played original DotA) That seemed incredibly dull and just to drag the game on endlessly without adding anything interesting to gameplay


yes, it will, and it's honestly one of the most important game mechanics that LoL didn't transfer
no denying just makes no sense to me, it essentially halves the skill ceiling in laning
i play ... hearthstone =\^.^/= Winterfox
TacToSs
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia330 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 05:55:32
October 14 2010 05:54 GMT
#24106
So I guess the regular build for MF is going LW/IE/manamune (if you need the mana). I was under the impression that IE wasn't good because it was focused more on increasing crit dmg and LW was just for AS. I didn't actually notice the armor pen though. I was considering bloodthirster over IE bleh
Jaedong <3
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
October 14 2010 05:57 GMT
#24107
On October 14 2010 14:54 TacToSs wrote:
So I guess the regular build for MF is going LW/IE/manamune (if you need the mana). I was under the impression that IE wasn't good because it was focused more on increasing crit dmg and LW was just for AS. I didn't actually notice the armor pen though. I was considering bloodthirster over IE bleh


you dont want manamune on mf, if you need mana that badly get runes. if you still need mana then it's your fault for not conserving mana, you don't need to q or w creep waves, you don't need to waste skills.

ie/lw is good because imo mf isn't supposed to be built like kat, an ult machine. she's got amazing ranged carry potential and you should put it to use
Cirn9
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
1117 Posts
October 14 2010 05:59 GMT
#24108
On October 14 2010 14:48 gtrsrs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 14:40 mikku wrote:
Will DotA2 have the denying thats in HoN? (Never played original DotA) That seemed incredibly dull and just to drag the game on endlessly without adding anything interesting to gameplay


yes, it will, and it's honestly one of the most important game mechanics that LoL didn't transfer
no denying just makes no sense to me, it essentially halves the skill ceiling in laning


I'm not saying it does or doesn't affect the ceilingm or isn't important, Just seems incredibly boring. But I've not tried it either.
Unprotected sex is like fast expanding in close positions. Its risky, but feels great when it works out
BlueBird.
Profile Joined August 2008
United States3890 Posts
October 14 2010 06:03 GMT
#24109
On October 14 2010 14:59 mikku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 14:48 gtrsrs wrote:
On October 14 2010 14:40 mikku wrote:
Will DotA2 have the denying thats in HoN? (Never played original DotA) That seemed incredibly dull and just to drag the game on endlessly without adding anything interesting to gameplay


yes, it will, and it's honestly one of the most important game mechanics that LoL didn't transfer
no denying just makes no sense to me, it essentially halves the skill ceiling in laning


I'm not saying it does or doesn't affect the ceilingm or isn't important, Just seems incredibly boring. But I've not tried it either.


i know on HoN it was really confusing, and the hit bars got all confusing too ;/. It's probably good for high levels up play though, adds a lot to the lanes..
Currently Playing: Android Netrunner, Gwent, Gloomhaven, Board Games
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 06:05:21
October 14 2010 06:03 GMT
#24110
On October 14 2010 14:59 mikku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 14:48 gtrsrs wrote:
On October 14 2010 14:40 mikku wrote:
Will DotA2 have the denying thats in HoN? (Never played original DotA) That seemed incredibly dull and just to drag the game on endlessly without adding anything interesting to gameplay


yes, it will, and it's honestly one of the most important game mechanics that LoL didn't transfer
no denying just makes no sense to me, it essentially halves the skill ceiling in laning


I'm not saying it does or doesn't affect the ceilingm or isn't important, Just seems incredibly boring. But I've not tried it either.


it speeds up the laning phase by lightyears, srsly, the really good dota players could legit hold a lane in once spot for a longass time due to denies. It made afk farming for 3 years a popular strategy.

edit: and of all the things that make dota more 'skillful' than lol, denying is easily the most contrived one, i honestly didnt miss it too much
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Jazriel
Profile Joined April 2008
Canada404 Posts
October 14 2010 06:04 GMT
#24111
On October 14 2010 14:59 mikku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 14:48 gtrsrs wrote:
On October 14 2010 14:40 mikku wrote:
Will DotA2 have the denying thats in HoN? (Never played original DotA) That seemed incredibly dull and just to drag the game on endlessly without adding anything interesting to gameplay


yes, it will, and it's honestly one of the most important game mechanics that LoL didn't transfer
no denying just makes no sense to me, it essentially halves the skill ceiling in laning


I'm not saying it does or doesn't affect the ceilingm or isn't important, Just seems incredibly boring. But I've not tried it either.



Denying is actually really fun. :/

Sitting in a lane tower hugging because your lane can't zone as well as your enemies is significantly more boring.


The problem with denying is that it highlights to an exponential degree the simple and unrelated-to-skill factor of "My hero has a better X than yours" where X is attack animation or projectile speed or cast point etc and you simply can't do anything.
#1 LoL player
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
October 14 2010 06:05 GMT
#24112
denying would be a pretty bad mechanic for LoL, imagine gangplank denying every single minion in your wave with mana runes between shooting his own, then parleying his own. how does that sound fun at all? lvl 1 10 mins in yea!!
Brees on in
TacToSs
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia330 Posts
October 14 2010 06:07 GMT
#24113
On October 14 2010 14:57 shawster wrote:
you dont want manamune on mf, if you need mana that badly get runes. if you still need mana then it's your fault for not conserving mana, you don't need to q or w creep waves, you don't need to waste skills.

ie/lw is good because imo mf isn't supposed to be built like kat, an ult machine. she's got amazing ranged carry potential and you should put it to use


Hmm that's true, I always waste my skills early and always have like no mana lol but I'm not level 30 yet so the mana regen isn't that optimal so I thought manamune might be a good substitute. Problem is though I would have to decide when to get it, like should I prioritize the BF first or just go manamune and get it later.
Jaedong <3
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
October 14 2010 06:09 GMT
#24114
We removed the Lux art because we're considering making some changes to her appearance following the feedback that we've been hearing since the reveal.

Tamat said that in the forum ^_^ Woohoo!
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 06:16:26
October 14 2010 06:13 GMT
#24115
On October 14 2010 15:07 TacToSs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 14:57 shawster wrote:
you dont want manamune on mf, if you need mana that badly get runes. if you still need mana then it's your fault for not conserving mana, you don't need to q or w creep waves, you don't need to waste skills.

ie/lw is good because imo mf isn't supposed to be built like kat, an ult machine. she's got amazing ranged carry potential and you should put it to use


Hmm that's true, I always waste my skills early and always have like no mana lol but I'm not level 30 yet so the mana regen isn't that optimal so I thought manamune might be a good substitute. Problem is though I would have to decide when to get it, like should I prioritize the BF first or just go manamune and get it later.


tbh, if you dont have access to mp5pl runes, it might be worth getting a philo stone or a chalice just to deal with the mana issues. Normally, this isnt ideal as you're delaying something by 800 some gold, but tbh, ur gonna be hurting for mana without it. The other option is to simply not use ur skills, like, at all, which isnt really an option. If you can, get tier 1 mp5pl yellows and blues, that should help out a lot. Until then, i think ur gonna have to invest in some kind of mana regen ingame.

edit: naturally, get chalice against magic heavy teamcomps, philo against others. The philo is kinda nice since it will eventually pay for itself, while the chalice wont.
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Celestial
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States652 Posts
October 14 2010 06:20 GMT
#24116
On October 14 2010 15:13 barbsq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 15:07 TacToSs wrote:
On October 14 2010 14:57 shawster wrote:
you dont want manamune on mf, if you need mana that badly get runes. if you still need mana then it's your fault for not conserving mana, you don't need to q or w creep waves, you don't need to waste skills.

ie/lw is good because imo mf isn't supposed to be built like kat, an ult machine. she's got amazing ranged carry potential and you should put it to use


Hmm that's true, I always waste my skills early and always have like no mana lol but I'm not level 30 yet so the mana regen isn't that optimal so I thought manamune might be a good substitute. Problem is though I would have to decide when to get it, like should I prioritize the BF first or just go manamune and get it later.


tbh, if you dont have access to mp5pl runes, it might be worth getting a philo stone or a chalice just to deal with the mana issues. Normally, this isnt ideal as you're delaying something by 800 some gold, but tbh, ur gonna be hurting for mana without it. The other option is to simply not use ur skills, like, at all, which isnt really an option. If you can, get tier 1 mp5pl yellows and blues, that should help out a lot. Until then, i think ur gonna have to invest in some kind of mana regen ingame.

edit: naturally, get chalice against magic heavy teamcomps, philo against others. The philo is kinda nice since it will eventually pay for itself, while the chalice wont.


Or you could go super brave and get three Tiamats and then IE, get you some hp5, mp5, AoE splash and that AD you'd be getting to make your Qs one shot whole minion waves.
TacToSs
Profile Joined August 2009
Australia330 Posts
October 14 2010 06:21 GMT
#24117
On October 14 2010 15:13 barbsq wrote:
tbh, if you dont have access to mp5pl runes, it might be worth getting a philo stone or a chalice just to deal with the mana issues. Normally, this isnt ideal as you're delaying something by 800 some gold, but tbh, ur gonna be hurting for mana without it. The other option is to simply not use ur skills, like, at all, which isnt really an option. If you can, get tier 1 mp5pl yellows and blues, that should help out a lot. Until then, i think ur gonna have to invest in some kind of mana regen ingame.


I should probably invest in mp5 blues in addition to my yellows but I'm not sure if that'll be able to solve the mana issues. I might have to do as you said and invest in something like chalice.

Cheers for the advice guys.
Jaedong <3
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
October 14 2010 06:26 GMT
#24118
--- Nuked ---
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-14 06:34:07
October 14 2010 06:32 GMT
#24119
On October 14 2010 15:07 TacToSs wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 14 2010 14:57 shawster wrote:
you dont want manamune on mf, if you need mana that badly get runes. if you still need mana then it's your fault for not conserving mana, you don't need to q or w creep waves, you don't need to waste skills.

ie/lw is good because imo mf isn't supposed to be built like kat, an ult machine. she's got amazing ranged carry potential and you should put it to use


Hmm that's true, I always waste my skills early and always have like no mana lol but I'm not level 30 yet so the mana regen isn't that optimal so I thought manamune might be a good substitute. Problem is though I would have to decide when to get it, like should I prioritize the BF first or just go manamune and get it later.


On MF during laning you only ever need to use q to harass and make sure to use it so the second shot hits an enemy champion as the second shot does more damage. MF has a great attack animation so last hitting is so easy. There's not need to use mana to kill creeps.

On October 14 2010 15:26 randomKo_Orean wrote:
What are mp5 runes exactly? stupid question, i know ;_;



Mana regen per 5 seconds.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Shizuru~
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Malaysia1676 Posts
October 14 2010 07:15 GMT
#24120
it gets on my nerves some times, when some idiots decide to push towards their tower overextending themselves, and when they gets ganked then goes "WTF L2 CALL MISS NUBBBB!"...

seriously, the minimap is a shit tonne more dependable than waiting for someone to call misses, u get the time to watch chat but not the the time to take a glimpse at the minimap? a skill that carries over well from SC for me. when i try to tell them politely that u shouldn't really be depending on pubs to call misses and the minimap is a much more dependable tools then their insecurity and ego kicks and proceeds to flame me -.-

calling miss is helpful, but still map awareness is a skill u should personally have, its your own fault for getting ganked for not being aware of wtf is going on in places other than your own lane...
Prev 1 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft463
CranKy Ducklings52
EnkiAlexander 25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft463
CosmosSc2 64
RuFF_SC2 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2276
Artosis 485
Dota 2
monkeys_forever650
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 454
taco 327
minikerr15
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox430
Other Games
summit1g8394
JimRising 651
Day[9].tv379
C9.Mang0323
Maynarde152
ViBE148
Livibee80
ArmadaUGS51
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1050
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv379
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 17m
Stellar Fest
11h 17m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.