• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:59
CEST 02:59
KST 09:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8844 users

League of Legends [New forum, check OP!] - Page 1184

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1431 Next
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-11 21:24:58
October 11 2010 21:24 GMT
#23661
all you people that play by the book are missing out on caster singed. spudboy is a better singed player than me and i think he plays both, I still advocate AP build on him as long as you dont run in head first like a moron. singed excels at flanking and cleaning up more then he does tanking imo...but to each their own


ap singed especially rapes on 3s, one of the strongest chars there
Brees on in
Enki
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States2548 Posts
October 11 2010 21:37 GMT
#23662
On October 12 2010 05:52 mikku wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 04:20 eagle wrote:
new free champ rotation
Greetings Summoners! This week’s 10 free champions have been rotated. Here's this week's free champs:

Week 14 (this week)

Anivia, Corki, Katarina, Kayle, Nunu, Singed, Tristana, Veigar, Zilean, Pantheon



Zilean?! Again?! Why did I ever buy him when hes ALWAYS free. At least Singed is free, I've been wanting to play him and only got to play a couple games this weekend.

How do you play Singed besides rush RoA?


Usually either FoN or Thornmail, w/e you need more. Game should be over but if not, just stack sunfires and become unkillable.

Also I realized how jungling in elo hell does'nt mean shit. I go to gank but the lane is pushed too close to their tower so i leave to go back to the jungle, then they somehow fucking die and of course, it's my fault. I might be relatively new to jungling, but I fuckin know pretty quick if I can get a gank or not. If I can't then I'm not gonna sit there for 30 seconds or more and fall behind, I move on which seems to cause my teammates lately to insult my mother, how awesome.

Solo Queue lesson learned: When shit goes bad, it's your junglers fault.


Also, is there ever gonna be a ladder reset? This shit is getting old.....


"Practice, practice, practice. And when you're not practicing you should be practicing. It's the only way to get better. The only way." I run the Smix Fanclub!
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 11 2010 21:38 GMT
#23663
how exactly would caster singed work? he has to be pretty close to deal reliable dmg, so not building tanky would leave you fairly fragile, with a questionable distance closer/escape mech (his ult and slow). Its not like kass, who's distance closing mechanics are excellent and has a ranged poke. It just seems more intuitive to bulk up on singed, and regardless you're prob gonna want items like rylais and roa. im very interested in this build, and would like to hear more
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Papvin
Profile Joined May 2009
Denmark612 Posts
October 11 2010 21:40 GMT
#23664
Oh god this game is good, oh god it's playerbase is unbelievable... Finally gotten above 1200 rating (seriously, I can't carry a 1200 game alone, it's all luck of who's team is the worst :S), and then I get two complete garbage games in a row. I mean, people playing like monkeys I can tolerate to some point, and I will never flame them for being bad, that's mm's fault. But why is this game so filled up with big mouth morons?
First game an elitist Rammus spends litteraly all game flaming my teammates, and we lose horribly kinda due to Rammus giving up from the start and playing as bad as my teammates therefor. Second game start out with me asking to jungle, a moron named VaraK (seriously, dodge this guy) asks if I'm gank jungle or noob jungle. I suspect bad things. To no surprise, he turns out to be the biggest ass, spending half game speaking spanish/portugeese, half flaming people. We lose horribly.
I'm losing my faith in mankind the more I play this game. And I'm really not joking. Some people are so stupid I'm imagining them just hitting their head onto the keyboard till all the braincells are gone and they die braindead (this part of my imagination of these people actually makes me feel happy inside).

/rant
"It's criminally negligent to dismiss Rock's contributions to other people's careers", Dukethegold
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
October 11 2010 21:41 GMT
#23665
On October 12 2010 06:37 Enki wrote:
Also I realized how jungling in elo hell does'nt mean shit. I go to gank but the lane is pushed too close to their tower so i leave to go back to the jungle, then they somehow fucking die and of course, it's my fault. I might be relatively new to jungling, but I fuckin know pretty quick if I can get a gank or not. If I can't then I'm not gonna sit there for 30 seconds or more and fall behind, I move on which seems to cause my teammates lately to insult my mother, how awesome.


I had a Morde who evidently didn't speak English (since I asked him to let them push) who refused to let his 1v2 lane push just a little bit so we could kill them. They were both at half health, damnit!
Zero fighting.
ghen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1356 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-11 21:45:50
October 11 2010 21:43 GMT
#23666
On October 12 2010 06:37 Enki wrote:

Solo Queue lesson learned: When shit goes bad, it's your junglers fault.



I get this even in pre-mades. The jungler is the wild card, and when your mid lane can't leave for ganks you're the only hope to build a lead in the beginning. Try to gank and you fail at not getting dragon. get dragon and you should've ganked. Everyone has their own idea at how you should be playing, but the fact is if they spent all that time looking at their own lane they could have zoned a bit better or even killed their opponent.

You gotta take a lot of tough love as a jungler, its the road less traveled but someone has to do it. I fking love skill shots, zoning, and being in a lane but I gotta be jungle.
spinesheath
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany8679 Posts
October 11 2010 21:45 GMT
#23667
On October 12 2010 06:37 Enki wrote:
Also, is there ever gonna be a ladder reset? This shit is getting old.....

We're currently in "Season 1", so I would assume that there will be a "Season 2", and what would you expect between seasons other than a ladder reset?

But why do you want one anyways? The longer the season lasts, the more appropriate the rankings are going to be. They're obviously still pretty far off in many cases, so after a reset you can expect to have even larger skill differences for a long time.
If you have a good reason to disagree with the above, please tell me. Thank you.
myopia
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States2928 Posts
October 11 2010 21:45 GMT
#23668
GHEN WHY HAVEN'T YOU GOTTEN DRAGON YET
it's my first day
Brees
Profile Joined January 2010
Marshall Islands3404 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-11 21:48:49
October 11 2010 21:48 GMT
#23669
On October 12 2010 06:38 barbsq wrote:
how exactly would caster singed work? he has to be pretty close to deal reliable dmg, so not building tanky would leave you fairly fragile, with a questionable distance closer/escape mech (his ult and slow). Its not like kass, who's distance closing mechanics are excellent and has a ranged poke. It just seems more intuitive to bulk up on singed, and regardless you're prob gonna want items like rylais and roa. im very interested in this build, and would like to hear more


you answered for yourself why he's crazy, guess what everyone is in 3s? melee.

in 5s you just have to play more strategic with him, using ghost and flash to get in and out of teamfights with good positioning

and I think you exaggerate on how fragile AP build is

ROA/Rylai's/Merc treads/Zhonya/void staff/spirit visage is a pretty balanced and bulky build. singed doesnt really need armor items due to his ult and the fact that if the dps is shooting you they are wasting their time
Brees on in
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 00:10:56
October 11 2010 22:04 GMT
#23670
www.livestream.com/shawz

watch me win ranked

onto normals now fucking longass ranked game

edit : finished

ty for watching and a big ty for all those stream afkers who inflate my viewer count <3
Kaniol
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Poland5551 Posts
October 11 2010 22:06 GMT
#23671
On October 12 2010 07:04 shawster wrote:
www.livestream.com/shawz

watch me fail ranked


THANK YOU. I was going to ask for a stream
Jaksiel
Profile Joined November 2008
United States4130 Posts
October 11 2010 22:35 GMT
#23672
I just played my first game as Singed ("normal" build, not that caster build) and it was ridiculously fun though I certainly messed up a lot. It's just hilarious when 3 of their team try to run from a losing fight and you get to go I DON'T THINK SO.
Zero fighting.
HazMat
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States17077 Posts
October 11 2010 22:48 GMT
#23673
On October 12 2010 06:45 spinesheath wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2010 06:37 Enki wrote:
Also, is there ever gonna be a ladder reset? This shit is getting old.....

We're currently in "Season 1", so I would assume that there will be a "Season 2", and what would you expect between seasons other than a ladder reset?

But why do you want one anyways? The longer the season lasts, the more appropriate the rankings are going to be. They're obviously still pretty far off in many cases, so after a reset you can expect to have even larger skill differences for a long time.

It's going to be a while till Season 2. There is going to be a 100k end of Season 1 tourney sometime in 2011.
www.youtube.com/user/ShakeDrizzle | League and SSBM content creator | Armada's Youtube Editor
ZERG_RUSSIAN
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
10417 Posts
October 11 2010 22:53 GMT
#23674
Singed should get a HoG as first item btw

HoG -> boots -> Catalyst -> mercs -> Rod

Then FoN/Thornmail/Sunfire/GA/Banshees depending on situation

Finish randuins whenever
I'm on GOLD CHAIN
mrgerry
Profile Joined September 2008
United States1508 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-11 23:20:51
October 11 2010 23:17 GMT
#23675
I made a mini guide a long time ago but I think it disappeared into the void of the old thread.

Basically on TT you don't need to tank up nearly as hard since its less cc and ppl won't be able to lock you down at all. So I usually would go Rod - Rylai - Lich/Abyssal/Zhonya. Games never really last that long but just to give you a general idea of what I'm looking to buying as the game progresses.

On SR in a tryhard setting singed should be built tank (Rod Randuins FoN style build is my usual lot of tank singed builds work for different situations). On SR when I'm in pubstomp mode I just get a bunch of AP (TT build) and become a living nightmare for their carry.

I can't say I play Singed much anymore in ranked since I find him the most fun in a solo lane situation where I can come out of mid game beastly with my level advantage and auto win any teamfights. There's just too many champions who are amazing in a solo lane that would hard counter Singed that it's hard to warrant playing him. Watching Riot release all these ez mode solos is getting pretty painful makes me miss the lane phase in the old days when the most common solos were Ashe, Tristana, Annie. /endrant

EDIT: Catalyst before HoG, Singed wants to lane awhile before backing to make use of op Q farming. Catalyst helps me do that HoG doesn't.
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
October 11 2010 23:19 GMT
#23676
livestream.com/phrostsgaming, get at me
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
October 11 2010 23:36 GMT
#23677
Should make those links. I hate watching your stream cause I have to copy paste and stuff ^_^
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Unentschieden
Profile Joined August 2007
Germany1471 Posts
October 11 2010 23:46 GMT
#23678
On October 12 2010 07:53 ZERG_RUSSIAN wrote:
Singed should get a HoG as first item btw

HoG -> boots -> Catalyst -> mercs -> Rod

Then FoN/Thornmail/Sunfire/GA/Banshees depending on situation

Finish randuins whenever


All that does is delay the Rod. Why would Singed need HoG? It´s not for the gold, he farms just fine with a bit AP. HP? Catalyst gives plenty, especially with Singeds passive.

Post Rod Singed can rush a 2nd Rod but often either takes too long or is pointless (as you dominate so much anyway). I´d rather suggest QSS or Banshee next since to Singed being CC´d is the real issue. He honestly is faster than anyone else anyway, if he can´t catch someone it´s not because you lack a few MS but because you get slowed/stunned.
Niton
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States2395 Posts
October 11 2010 23:52 GMT
#23679
So, I was having a debate with some guys earlier - can Wriggle's Lantern be categorized as a gold/5 item?

My argument is that Wriggle's is worth 90 gold every 180 seconds on something that you should be spending on anyways, so used on cooldown it's the same amount of gold as holding on to a HoG / Avarice / Philo / Kage's

The argument against is that Wriggle's doesn't count as a gold/5 item because it's not free-spending and because you lose gold if it's not being used.

I feel like the people I was talking to just didn't get the 'wards are important' thing, but since this thread is a hotbed of retarded issues, I thought i'd throw it out.
tree.hugger: Coming off of [(T)fantasy v. (T)Really] into [(T)Barracks v. (T)MVP] is like coming out of Manhattan into New Jersey. You just have to speed up and ignore it.
barbsq
Profile Joined November 2009
United States5348 Posts
October 11 2010 23:55 GMT
#23680
actually, wriggles wards dont last quite as long as purchased wards, so the 90 isnt quite right
Look at this guy, constantly diluting himself! (╮°-°)╮┳━┳ ( ╯°□°)╯ ┻━┻
Prev 1 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1431 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings85
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
CosmosSc2 42
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1843
GuemChi 1607
Artosis 630
910 56
Bale 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
Doublelift3443
Counter-Strike
taco 45
minikerr0
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox269
Other Games
summit1g8874
shahzam611
JimRising 517
C9.Mang0337
PiGStarcraft305
Maynarde143
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick905
BasetradeTV196
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream20
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 120
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP74
• davetesta23
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 2m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
10h 2m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
23h 2m
Patches Events
1d 15h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.