• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:59
CEST 09:59
KST 16:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8405 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 49

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 57 Next
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
September 23 2011 11:48 GMT
#961
I don't fully understand what caused all of this clamor about removing traits and medallions. I dislike the concept of getting rewarded with more power for playing much (although it's quite easy to get one full set of medallions and traits), but SLS implemented it in such a way so that it doesn't really make any impact on the gameplay at all (except for the teleport medallion, which is the stupidest thing ever conceived).

If they removed the teleport medallion, I'd be completely content with the new patch. I'd be even more happy if the new content actually manages to attract more new people to the game. If it gives them a sense of achievement and progress that makes them keep playing, then I am all for it.
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-23 17:40:33
September 23 2011 17:38 GMT
#962
On September 22 2011 08:49 Effay wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2011 16:03 cougar22 wrote:
So much crying about traits/medallions here. They're not a big deal. They don't make up for bad play, they slightly highlight your chosen playstyle. The top players all have no problem with it, but everyone else seems to be bawling their eyes out for no real reason.

A good player will outplay someone worse than him regardless if he has gems or not. A bad player will lose to a good player even if he's gemmed out and the opponent isn't. The core gameplay didn't change, there are just more possibilities now.

If people that play the game at a professional level don't have a problem with the system, I don't see how everyone else manages to get so pissed off about it.

Proof?


http://www.twitch.tv/semmlertheriot/b/295582474
Semmler's Round Table with Mr2, Lovesheep, Chipshajen, and Amazon.

You may also ask some top players about it in-game if you really want to, I don't think any of them have plans to quit because of the traits system.
killamane
Profile Joined May 2010
United States138 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-25 07:35:27
September 25 2011 04:24 GMT
#963
I tried to create a new account to unlock a different hero at lvl 5. and it wouldnt let me. anyone know why? do i have to re install the game for it to work?

edit: nvm u have to do the tutorial as well
Pobearo
Profile Joined August 2009
United States351 Posts
October 25 2011 02:28 GMT
#964
Wow, I played lots of BLC this summer, and after a few months at school I have no idea what's going on anymore. Everyone has like a ten times the health and damage, and this whole traits and medallions thing are not what I was hoping for. Hopefully when I have the time, such as over winter break, I can sit down and re-learn it and fall back in love, but right now I'm kind of sad.
Proxity
Profile Joined March 2011
United States126 Posts
October 28 2011 20:50 GMT
#965
STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/6370
"Imagination is more important than knowledge."
Caloooomi
Profile Joined July 2010
Scotland188 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-29 00:42:11
October 29 2011 00:41 GMT
#966
On October 29 2011 05:50 Proxity wrote:
STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/6370


I just ramdomly seen it there and thought I'd give it a go; not downloading very quickly atm though

edit: Nevermind - changed servers from London to Netherlands and it went from 50 kbps to 1.5 mbps :D
Booga booga booga~
Shraft
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden701 Posts
October 29 2011 12:25 GMT
#967
Steam release, yay! If anyone has any questions about the game or wants any other help, feel free to whisper me in-game. (Same nickname as on TL.)
DrainX
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
Sweden3187 Posts
October 29 2011 20:28 GMT
#968
On October 29 2011 05:50 Proxity wrote:
STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/6370

Hope we get some more people playing now
Darathor
Profile Joined February 2011
United States327 Posts
October 29 2011 22:52 GMT
#969
I saw this thread a while ago, but I never really paid much attention to it. Now that I saw it on steam, though, I think I'll give it a try!
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
October 29 2011 23:19 GMT
#970
Do they have SEA servers yet? I bought the most expensive version ages ago, it was a great looking game, and it's really good practice for D3 PvP, just to get shafted by 250+ ping.
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Nibbler89
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
884 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-29 23:56:07
October 29 2011 23:54 GMT
#971
I played this before the traits / medallions before quitting since it didn't really have a large playerbase at the time. Saw it on steam so decided to check out what it's like now.

It's a shame they added in traits and medallions, it was a huge turn off to log in expecting to be able to play and then realizing you have to learn a bunch of bullshit / get certain items if you want to play on even footing. I find it pretty stupid since the "customization" this brings will basically just boil down to a few traits / medallions that will be more OP than others that will always be used, while slightly customizing for certain compositions at best or having to grind tons of medallions / traits for various comps / heroes at worst.

What was originally so attractive about BLC for me was that it was a balanced game, where people all have the same heroes so the difference is based on skill and you can easily just jump into the game and focus on how to play not reading forums about which traits / medallions are best for which hero then grinding to get those perks.

Anyways I'm sure it's been said before, maybe I'll research how much farming it takes to get the traits / medallions or w/e and if you actually need to farm multiple ones for different heroes. Honestly though it's frustrating to have to do that.
Thrill
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
2599 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-30 16:09:13
October 30 2011 15:28 GMT
#972
On October 29 2011 05:50 Proxity wrote:
STEAM! http://store.steampowered.com/app/6370


Would just like to add that if you log in during the week you get a pretty nice wep skin for nomad, stalker, herald or inhib. Like when Steam came to mac and you got iPod earphones for TF2.
Hoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil891 Posts
November 01 2011 01:06 GMT
#973
People on TL should start joining teamliquid's channel whenever they log in. (:
SEn Fanclub: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170834
Traveler
Profile Blog Joined September 2009
United States451 Posts
November 01 2011 22:34 GMT
#974
On November 01 2011 10:06 Hoon wrote:
People on TL should start joining teamliquid's channel whenever they log in. (:


There is a clan for it, though I haven't been very active about adding people in the recent days.
Feel free to message me ingame (Traveler80) if you wanted to be added. Though it hasn't been that active recently.
Can you ever argue in favor of something without first proving it?
Hoon
Profile Joined December 2010
Brazil891 Posts
November 02 2011 05:02 GMT
#975
On November 02 2011 07:34 Traveler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 01 2011 10:06 Hoon wrote:
People on TL should start joining teamliquid's channel whenever they log in. (:


There is a clan for it, though I haven't been very active about adding people in the recent days.
Feel free to message me ingame (Traveler80) if you wanted to be added. Though it hasn't been that active recently.

Well, I have a clan already, so I'll be hanging around in the chat.
SEn Fanclub: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=170834
Cyber_Cheese
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia3615 Posts
November 02 2011 06:00 GMT
#976
@#$% the lack of SEA servers....
I was really loving this game ever since the initial D2 PvP was announced, because it would have made great practice but 250-400ms ping....
The moment you lose confidence in yourself, is the moment the world loses it's confidence in you.
Starkist
Profile Joined July 2011
United States23 Posts
November 03 2011 06:18 GMT
#977
For those returning from haitus to the game on steam, do not lose faith. While medallions/traits are not what we hoped for it really does not take long to unlock them and if you have the game with some hours played prior to that patch you probably have everything anyway.

The fundamental principles of blc are intact:
all skills must be aimed
no elements of chance
well balanced with a high skillcap

This game is too much fun to let die and with steam we have an opportunity to lock down a solid player base outside of europe.

When you first look at the medallions, it seems like there are a stupid number of choices but 1/3-1/2 of them are clearly meant to be used only in conquest/cta.
uhhh....
Badbiz
Profile Joined January 2011
United States47 Posts
November 04 2011 04:26 GMT
#978
I don't see what all the fuss is about, I just started playing bloodline again (played beta) and the game seems better than ever! Def worth checking out if you like skills based games.
T3tra
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-04 04:32:28
November 04 2011 04:32 GMT
#979
I downloaded it last night with a coupe buddies and it's pretty damn fun, though we're all newbs. I'll check out the TL channel next time I'm on ^^

edit: SKILLSHOTS EVERYWHERE
I need this place like I need a shotgun blast to the face.
3772
Profile Joined May 2010
Czech Republic434 Posts
November 05 2011 07:39 GMT
#980
It takes about 50k bloodcoins to get full equip with best gems (for one archetype). That's 3 bloodlines. Also they made the replays and additional team slots $ only (one could purchase them with bloodcoins before).
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 600
Hyun 51
NotJumperer 39
Killer 36
Bale 34
scan(afreeca) 19
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto144
League of Legends
JimRising 482
Counter-Strike
ceh9546
edward49
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
summit1g8450
olofmeister762
Coldzera 702
Happy271
Sick152
NeuroSwarm89
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick568
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream36
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
League of Legends
• Jankos984
• Stunt376
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
2h 1m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3h 1m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
16h 1m
Patches Events
1d 8h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.