• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:11
CEST 23:11
KST 06:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War335.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8055 users

Bloodline Champions - Page 31

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 57 Next
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
February 17 2011 23:32 GMT
#601
On February 17 2011 21:51 corpsecake wrote:
New stalker feels too strong, he's prolly pretty balanced, it's just the feel i get when i face him.
Thoughts?

I'm no stalker expert, but in my experience it's a quite underwhelming bloodline as it stands right now, As mentioned earlier, I also don't like having her on my team, as she's one of the harder ones to heal, in addition to her (imo) unimpressive damage output.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Laids
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom596 Posts
February 18 2011 04:08 GMT
#602
Ugh, Seekers are like Gunners on steroids -__-

I feel like I'm playing WoW arena again as RMP and watching some drooling Harry potter cleave global my rogue (Ravener) .

Been playing since the the start of last year I think in BETA and I still hate how ranged/tank/healer is the most frustrating comp to play against as Ravener, cannot get on anything with the 9999 peels and block's and slows they have :<

Stalker damage-wise seems fine considering it's mobility. I think it's really strength is it's ability to switch better than any other BL and to switch onto RA's to stop them focusing your teammates.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-18 23:03:15
February 18 2011 05:45 GMT
#603
Still ambivalent about Stalker, heh. I think she's still horrific at avoiding damage unless in the hands of a skilled player, and during free week you don't see that.

http://www.justin.tv/nightseternal

Lets see if this works.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 18 2011 08:09 GMT
#604
SMM makes me cry.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 18 2011 17:05 GMT
#605
Sorry for the triple post, but they posted a February Dev update
http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=10413
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
February 19 2011 10:54 GMT
#606
So, me Southlight and WarpStatus are playing 3's. Were going strong and approaching 1k rating, then the matchmaking system decides were gosu enough to play agaisnt the top north american team.
[image loading]
We ended up losing 2-3, to be fair though they tried to 2v3 us the first round, didn't work out for them.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 19 2011 18:53 GMT
#607
lol, if you wanna see me fuck up and get jobbed by SunBhie
http://www.justin.tv/nightseternal/b/279910823 1:20:00
Sigh.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
February 19 2011 18:59 GMT
#608
Is that like getting matched against Testie?
Stuck.
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
February 19 2011 19:00 GMT
#609
Yeah basically, it was so random we didn't even break 1k rating yet and we got matched against them.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
cougar22
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada98 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 07:06:31
February 20 2011 07:05 GMT
#610
In beta, my friends and I played 3's against the smurfs of SunBhie, MegaZero and Chuckova. We pretty much got stomped. We proceeded to play against them 10 times in a row (only 2 teams playing on US), they're pretty cool guys.
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-20 08:07:03
February 20 2011 07:38 GMT
#611
Hey guys, im a nooby at BLC and im at about 1000 elo iron league (or bronze?) whichever is 2nd from the bottom league. I do ok with him in 3s as long as im not hard focused by 3x people without ally help, yeah its low leagues. So what i usually do is try to get close to someone with my hook then auto attack until its dangerous or im losing trades, then Q to incapacitate, then E sherkin then run away. Any other tips?

EDIT: sry forgot to mention the hero is spear master, im sure you know that by describing his Q and E tho
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
February 20 2011 12:23 GMT
#612
TheMango has generously provided us with a channel on teamliquids teamspeak server, it's called "TL BLC" and it's right below dota and minecraft. So by any means, feel free to use it whenever you're playing BLC.

Regarding the spearmaster, (keep in mind that i don't play him myself) I feel like a bit part of spearmaster is kunju, players who use it effectively are really worth their weight in gold. You should also be able to learn alot from the blgtv.net weekly casts, where several teams run a spearmaster in their lineup, specifically "In Soviet Russia"s (probably the nr.1 team atm) spearmaster Jackazzm is just insane.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 08:17:38
February 21 2011 08:12 GMT
#613
On February 20 2011 21:23 Alur wrote:
TheMango has generously provided us with a channel on teamliquids teamspeak server, it's called "TL BLC" and it's right below dota and minecraft. So by any means, feel free to use it whenever you're playing BLC.

Regarding the spearmaster, (keep in mind that i don't play him myself) I feel like a bit part of spearmaster is kunju, players who use it effectively are really worth their weight in gold. You should also be able to learn alot from the blgtv.net weekly casts, where several teams run a spearmaster in their lineup, specifically "In Soviet Russia"s (probably the nr.1 team atm) spearmaster Jackazzm is just insane.

Yeah i've seen him play some. From what I see he auto attacks a lot, my mistake in playing spear master is thinking Q+E (incapacitate then shirkin) is good. Its gives like total of 8 energy for 2-3 seconds of activity. DONT do it for energy lol. Use it to survive. I use kunju well but I tend to block an unimportant spell. I need to time it correctly to counter the enemy's CC so that I get free time to keep hitting them.

Fleetfoot I use to chase people down to a degree, or to run away if people arn't close to each other enough for me to Q.

Btw I hate spear master in solo queue... no one realizes my Q is incapacitate that lasts for 2 whole seconds... its so good but people always break the incapacitate.

Edit, something to think about! To get energy you can harpoon, Q 1 or 2 people then fleetfoot away. That combo will give you 17 energy. 20 energy total if you add a shurken. Plus 7% for every auto attack you land, 7% is huge compared to all the other energy building he gets.

So hard to gain energy as spear master ;'(
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 08:27:24
February 21 2011 08:26 GMT
#614
With any melee DPS I think the biggest thing to realize is that you need your ranged spells to land, and in the case of spearmaster he really only has two so he needs to be able to perfect is four-hit in-and-out, similar to Inhibitor (who plays somewhat similarly when "breaking" a formation). Shuriken, Harpoon, Incapa, escape, or Incapa Kunju Fleet, or something. You have to know when you're at an advantage, when you're on even ground, and when you really should not be there at all. Like, as a healer it irks me when I've got a tank run into me, overextend, and so me and one other smash the tank. I can understand the melee DPS wanting to hang up the other two 1v2 to buy time for the tank bashing, but then I look up and the melee DPS is at half HP and running his ass off, back to us. And it was like, that was totally unnecessary.

The idea as I see it is to use your ranged spells to disperse and pressure, then pick them off 1v1. Once you iso 1v1 it's all up to skill, but melee DPS generally have the upper hand of doing significantly more damage than ranged DPS, and so on and so forth.

With Spearmaster as I mentioned it's harder because he only has two ranged (most other melee DPS have at least two ranged spells), including one that tosses him into the fray, and that makes two skills that toss him into the fray even if he doesn't really want to. He has to make his incapa and fleetfoots count, and just be patient and wait and land the Shuriken while his CDs are off, etc. One of the biggest things I've seen from jack for instance is that he uses his kunju purely to buy time for his CDs - he'll use it, and it's obvious no one's going to hit him but he does it and runs it the full duration, so that when it's off he's got all his attack CDs back, that sort of thing.

Edit:
Incidentally, interestingly enough tonight I played a few games where I just sat back in my chair, relaxed, and took my time with aiming and did better. I mean, obvious if you think about it (make your spells worth it) but yeah. An epiphany lol.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
TheGreenMachine
Profile Joined March 2010
United States730 Posts
February 21 2011 08:33 GMT
#615
About the aiming part, I actually land my harpoon a whole lot more often than I land good Q's haha. Something about moving WASD and pressing Q at the same time is hard for me. Im used to moving around with mouse rather than wasd (didnt play wow).
Don't forget to get everyone you know to play HOTS so this game we love called Starcraft will live on. Every little bit helps. ^^
Southlight
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States11768 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 08:45:32
February 21 2011 08:41 GMT
#616
Hahah, it's just that, those ranged skills make or break melee DPS. A Harbinger that lands no Bolts or hooks is garbage. A ranid that lands every single one of his goddamn E RMB SPC and R is ridiculously stupid, stealth stun aside. It's that pressure that they put on to make you act that's big - the good ones pressure you from range and force you to hit back ranged vs ranged, and wait until the fight spreads out a bit (or sees a moment of opportunity via CDs) to bite. Is my opinion anyways.

Edit:
There're other things that you can do by the way. One of the things I hate most about good Spearmasters is that they'll use Fleet to dodge my last crucial CC. That leaves me completely vulnerable to attacks, or at least forces me to blow a lot of excess spells to keep you off, and that sort of damage adds up. Spear actually has two such skills that can counter CC but most players can't pull it off as well. For instance, I've had a Spear Fleet Pomp's Scream, then Kunju SPC and just laugh and bash me/force me to R, but then once R is up whoop Harpoon and the massacre commences.
oraoraoraoraoraoraoraora
Phyxx
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark681 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-02-21 11:15:34
February 21 2011 11:14 GMT
#617
On February 21 2011 17:12 TheGreenMachine wrote:
Btw I hate spear master in solo queue... no one realizes my Q is incapacitate that lasts for 2 whole seconds... its so good but people always break the incapacitate.

Yeah this is pretty much why I tend to avoid the solo queue. Random people can really fuck you up as an alchemist, and you can't really carry a team the same way pomp can. I specially enjoy when someone breaks my key sleep on the melee who is chasing me, and then completely ignore him for the rest of the fight, while I'm getting bashed to pieces because I don't have any outs left -.-

However, the game really shines when you are playing it with people you know and can communicate with. I would strongly recommend everyone to at least try it.
MidKnight
Profile Joined December 2008
Lithuania884 Posts
February 21 2011 11:33 GMT
#618
On February 21 2011 17:33 TheGreenMachine wrote:
About the aiming part, I actually land my harpoon a whole lot more often than I land good Q's haha. Something about moving WASD and pressing Q at the same time is hard for me. Im used to moving around with mouse rather than wasd (didnt play wow).


Yea, I find it really hard to press Q or E while strafing, too.You can customize your hotkeys tho.Personally I put Q on middle mouse button and E on C.

Alur
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Denmark3900 Posts
February 21 2011 11:42 GMT
#619
On February 21 2011 20:14 Phyxx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 21 2011 17:12 TheGreenMachine wrote:
Btw I hate spear master in solo queue... no one realizes my Q is incapacitate that lasts for 2 whole seconds... its so good but people always break the incapacitate.

Yeah this is pretty much why I tend to avoid the solo queue. Random people can really fuck you up as an alchemist, and you can't really carry a team the same way pomp can. I specially enjoy when someone breaks my key sleep on the melee who is chasing me, and then completely ignore him for the rest of the fight, while I'm getting bashed to pieces because I don't have any outs left -.-

However, the game really shines when you are playing it with people you know and can communicate with. I would strongly recommend everyone to at least try it.

Dawg, carrying pubs with Alch is an art, and is definately doable. Rather than relying on your allies not to break sleep, make sure to sleep someone whos far away so breaking it wont be a problem - this along with smart ultimates makes for game breaking play.
AKA No can Dazzle | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlTpX7z3Pok
TL+ Member
zag
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia60 Posts
February 21 2011 20:55 GMT
#620
Hi Everyone!

Well awesome, finally something that does not rely on stupid mana stuff or similair.
Just needs a few fixes and its gonna be pretty good.
Just for Info, I am streaming some then and now BLC custom, solo and 2on2:
http://www.justin.tv/zaginator

Just tune in and enjoy, its kind of medicore but still something!

Cheers,
zag
Envy is the highest form of recognition
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 57 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 605
ProTech135
UpATreeSC 88
Nina 63
NeuroSwarm 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14927
910 71
soO 37
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever210
canceldota89
League of Legends
Doublelift2436
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4203
Other Games
summit1g2685
fl0m1366
FrodaN851
olofmeister818
Liquid`Hasu330
C9.Mang0218
Livibee190
ToD75
PPMD22
Organizations
StarCraft 2
angryscii 20
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 21
• Adnapsc2 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 67
• FirePhoenix7
• Michael_bg 4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21291
• WagamamaTV514
League of Legends
• Scarra715
Other Games
• imaqtpie1012
• Shiphtur682
• tFFMrPink 12
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 49m
Big Brain Bouts
12h 49m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
19h 49m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
21h 49m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 12h
Patches Events
1d 17h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 21h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.