• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:02
CEST 18:02
KST 01:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9332 users

Torchlight II - Page 55

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 20:07:31
September 23 2012 20:05 GMT
#1081
FF is a castable shield for you and allies and uses charges. Aegis is a personal shield that activates via proc and lasts until depleted. FF will be depleted before aegis. It is almost impossible to die. I tanked act 1 boss on vet and used no potions. The only drawback is with s&b I do no damage. But that's why I got bots and summons. Also having 15 spider mines following you around is hilarious. Things blow up so fast haha
So wait? I'm bad? =(
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
September 23 2012 20:06 GMT
#1082
On September 24 2012 05:04 [17]Purple wrote:
what do people tend to do when they find someone flagged with "used console" in their game?

kick them and do an evil laugh
Chun-li since ST
zeross
Profile Joined September 2010
France310 Posts
September 23 2012 20:16 GMT
#1083
as flag can be removed, i think its safe to asume that everyone on the net is potentialy a cheater.
play either with clean people you know, or accept the fact that its an open game
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 23 2012 20:29 GMT
#1084
For robot parts, can you back track acts to get parts you missed?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
September 23 2012 20:33 GMT
#1085
So im starting an Ember Mage, gunna go strictly frost skills/spells, is there an ideal ratio in which I should be dumping into Vit/Focus, like 1:1, or 3 Focus 2 Vit. And is there a good reason to put points into Dex? Going to be going dual wands btw.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
zeross
Profile Joined September 2010
France310 Posts
September 23 2012 20:33 GMT
#1086
yes, just speak to the npc in town that send you to the previous town and do your stuff
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 20:39:34
September 23 2012 20:36 GMT
#1087
On September 24 2012 05:33 rebuffering wrote:
So im starting an Ember Mage, gunna go strictly frost skills/spells, is there an ideal ratio in which I should be dumping into Vit/Focus, like 1:1, or 3 Focus 2 Vit. And is there a good reason to put points into Dex? Going to be going dual wands btw.

Dex and Strength become useful later on (spells can crit, and Strength's +% weapon DPS does apply to spells that scale off % Weapon DPS), but Focus takes priority early on because a lot of your damage is flat damage rather than % Weapon DPS at the start.

Frost honestly seems like the weakest tree to commit full time to because it only really has 2 core damage spells (Ice Blast and Frost Wave) plus 1 off-damage spell that doesn't generate charge, and the others all feel like support/utility spells that aren't huge priorities to level up.

EDIT: What other transmute recipes have people found? I know about the 5 defaults + the 2 set->new set item one, and 2 spells-new spell one, but I'm interested to see if anyone has found any more obscure recipes.
Moderator
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
September 23 2012 20:43 GMT
#1088
On September 24 2012 05:36 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 05:33 rebuffering wrote:
So im starting an Ember Mage, gunna go strictly frost skills/spells, is there an ideal ratio in which I should be dumping into Vit/Focus, like 1:1, or 3 Focus 2 Vit. And is there a good reason to put points into Dex? Going to be going dual wands btw.

Dex and Strength become useful later on (spells can crit, and Strength's +% weapon DPS does apply to spells that scale off % Weapon DPS), but Focus takes priority early on because a lot of your damage is flat damage rather than % Weapon DPS at the start.

Frost honestly seems like the weakest tree to commit full time to because it only really has 2 core damage spells (Ice Blast and Frost Wave) plus 1 off-damage spell that doesn't generate charge, and the others all feel like support/utility spells that aren't huge priorities to level up.

EDIT: What other transmute recipes have people found? I know about the 5 defaults + the 2 set->new set item one, and 2 spells-new spell one, but I'm interested to see if anyone has found any more obscure recipes.


Thx for the info. Id agree Frost does seem like the weakest, but im sure i can make it work just fine. Also, 4 uniques creates a random unique.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Witten
Profile Joined January 2011
United States2094 Posts
September 23 2012 20:55 GMT
#1089
I'm running a girl who shoots guns at the moment (no idea what the classes real name is) and I'm speccing pure dexterity and putting skills points into the raining bullets skill, bats, akimbo, and pistol weapon dps. I'm probably playing the game wrong.

But it feels so right.
Brood War Forever / NA's premiere Shadow Shaman player / Courier Collector / Bot Game Champion / Highly amateur Mystical Ninja Goemon Speedrunner
kafkaesque
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
Germany2006 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 21:20:38
September 23 2012 21:11 GMT
#1090
Haha, I've just fought a crab wearing a crown.

Under its name it said: "Ostentatious Crustacean"

Laughed so hard, what an awesome game.
| (• ◡•)|╯ ╰(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
September 23 2012 21:25 GMT
#1091
On September 24 2012 05:55 Witten wrote:
I'm running a girl who shoots guns at the moment (no idea what the classes real name is) and I'm speccing pure dexterity and putting skills points into the raining bullets skill, bats, akimbo, and pistol weapon dps. I'm probably playing the game wrong.

But it feels so right.

The best part of this game is that you can play whatever the fuck you want.

Berserker wielding pistol and wands? Hell yea
boomer hands
Trotim
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany95 Posts
September 23 2012 21:42 GMT
#1092
On September 24 2012 06:25 seRapH wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 05:55 Witten wrote:
I'm running a girl who shoots guns at the moment (no idea what the classes real name is) and I'm speccing pure dexterity and putting skills points into the raining bullets skill, bats, akimbo, and pistol weapon dps. I'm probably playing the game wrong.

But it feels so right.

The best part of this game is that you can play whatever the fuck you want.

Berserker wielding pistol and wands? Hell yea

Wandzerker actually makes sense too because you can just put a lot in Focus for high Execute rate while the charge bar ensures you get a lot of crits (so you need no dex)
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 23 2012 21:48 GMT
#1093
On September 24 2012 05:36 TheYango wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 05:33 rebuffering wrote:
So im starting an Ember Mage, gunna go strictly frost skills/spells, is there an ideal ratio in which I should be dumping into Vit/Focus, like 1:1, or 3 Focus 2 Vit. And is there a good reason to put points into Dex? Going to be going dual wands btw.

EDIT: What other transmute recipes have people found? I know about the 5 defaults + the 2 set->new set item one, and 2 spells-new spell one, but I'm interested to see if anyone has found any more obscure recipes.

I haven't found anything else; been scanning official forums and can't find anything. The 4unique --> new unique has been the most crazy for me so far.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
September 23 2012 22:17 GMT
#1094
So, my game started patching. Anyone know why? Just a loose ends patch I'm guessing.
WeedRa
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany815 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 22:37:42
September 23 2012 22:30 GMT
#1095
On September 24 2012 07:17 WArped wrote:
So, my game started patching. Anyone know why? Just a loose ends patch I'm guessing.


V 1.11.xxx

got a patch earlier after 9hrs straight playing today ^^

edit: shit, just found a gold key in a dungeon and i thought it was for a chest on the main map
I left it and the key was gone, next time i know what to do
DaCruise
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark2457 Posts
September 23 2012 22:44 GMT
#1096
Just died on hc elite in multiplayer as level 5, haha. At least I got a unique great sword. Dropped when I was still level 1, lol. That would never happen in D3.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 23 2012 23:00 GMT
#1097
On September 24 2012 06:42 Trotim wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 24 2012 06:25 seRapH wrote:
On September 24 2012 05:55 Witten wrote:
I'm running a girl who shoots guns at the moment (no idea what the classes real name is) and I'm speccing pure dexterity and putting skills points into the raining bullets skill, bats, akimbo, and pistol weapon dps. I'm probably playing the game wrong.

But it feels so right.

The best part of this game is that you can play whatever the fuck you want.

Berserker wielding pistol and wands? Hell yea

Wandzerker actually makes sense too because you can just put a lot in Focus for high Execute rate while the charge bar ensures you get a lot of crits (so you need no dex)


Except your crits suck without the crit damage from having a lot of str.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
fox3211
Profile Joined September 2012
United States24 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 23:04:53
September 23 2012 23:04 GMT
#1098
after patch my menus lag bad when bringing them up, anyone else get this? like when i press space to bring up the 2 menus, it lags really bad for a second, same with closing them..thats the only part that lags tho, but its really pissing me off. only happened since patch just now.
hi! i stream for you pleasure!
Vallelol
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1046 Posts
September 23 2012 23:05 GMT
#1099
I'm playing the bonus maps with my berserker on elite right now and I think my build is quiet broken. Someone should really look into it, since it does not feel fair at all.

I'm using
1 Point in Blood Hunger
10/15 Shred Armor
8/15 Battle Standard
6/15 Wolfpack
10/15 Wolfshade
1 Point in both wolf charges for Heal and Escape

I'll place down my banner, getting its mana regeneration, summon my wolf and spamming Wolfpack, I can't go oom like that, my mana will stay at 100%.
In addition to that, I can't die, the only dangerous moment is when I have to refresh the Banner.
The reason for that is that the "Wolfpack" hits count as melee hits and it will give me the Bloodhunger heal with almost every nuke and also the +armor from Shred armor. I can stand in a group with champions and all kind of monsters, but I simply do not drop under 90%.

Since I've read a comment by a Dev here, I hope you will be able to nerf this a bit, its just broken
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 23:08:13
September 23 2012 23:08 GMT
#1100
How does convey option work? do they proc on autoattacks only or on skills as well?
Chun-li since ST
Prev 1 53 54 55 56 57 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5026
Bisu 1945
Soulkey 1609
EffOrt 828
Mini 596
Horang2 388
Larva 357
ZerO 327
ggaemo 255
actioN 251
[ Show more ]
Yoon 116
Dewaltoss 112
Mind 92
sorry 84
hero 76
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
Barracks 65
Pusan 57
Snow 48
Hyun 43
Bale 33
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 18
Rock 17
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2516
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m3122
x6flipin1212
Fnx 673
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1039
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE98
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade587
Other Games
• Shiphtur474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 58m
Patches Events
23h 58m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.