• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:37
CEST 07:37
KST 14:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6065 users

Torchlight II - Page 49

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
jusTjoshin
Profile Joined April 2012
United States66 Posts
September 22 2012 22:32 GMT
#961
I can't wait to get TL2, though I missed the pre-sale deal where you get TL1 with it I do own it on XBLA though so im fine with that. One question, how does the MP work? Is it kinda like how D2's system was? Where people create a game with their own name, etc. then you can join any via the menu, with each difficulty having its own set of games or is it more like how D3's works where you join via quest/act and it puts you in at random?
xuanzue
Profile Joined October 2010
Colombia1747 Posts
September 22 2012 22:34 GMT
#962
is the ability DPS scaling with dual wielding wands ?
Dominions 4: "Thrones of Ascension".
Rotodyne
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
United States2263 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 22:36:34
September 22 2012 22:36 GMT
#963
I found this soon after I first started playing and instantly thought: Yea this game is fucking awesome.

[image loading]
just based on the number of affixes nothing else. Oh yea, and the little quote at the end is awesome.
I can only play starcraft when I am shit canned. IPXZERG is a god.
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
September 22 2012 22:47 GMT
#964
On September 23 2012 07:32 jusTjoshin wrote:
I can't wait to get TL2, though I missed the pre-sale deal where you get TL1 with it I do own it on XBLA though so im fine with that. One question, how does the MP work? Is it kinda like how D2's system was? Where people create a game with their own name, etc. then you can join any via the menu, with each difficulty having its own set of games or is it more like how D3's works where you join via quest/act and it puts you in at random?

Yes, games are seperated by difficulty and hardcore/softcore.
boomer hands
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
September 22 2012 23:10 GMT
#965
On September 23 2012 07:32 jusTjoshin wrote:
I can't wait to get TL2, though I missed the pre-sale deal where you get TL1 with it I do own it on XBLA though so im fine with that. One question, how does the MP work? Is it kinda like how D2's system was? Where people create a game with their own name, etc. then you can join any via the menu, with each difficulty having its own set of games or is it more like how D3's works where you join via quest/act and it puts you in at random?

If you still want TL1 for cheap, its in the Humble Bundle for paywhatyouwant.
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
Xeero
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom4 Posts
September 22 2012 23:50 GMT
#966
See here for images (http://imgur.com/a/DyONK)

Does anyone know what exactly the effect of "-1.5% Physical Damage Taken for each monster within 3m" (at least, I think that's what the difference is, as I can't see anything else that would affect this) is?

When I have my gloves equipped, with a monster in range, I have less damage reduction than when I have my gloves not equipped.

From what I can see, it is actually a NEGATIVE effect, which really doesn't make any sense. I would imagine I would take LESS damage when monsters are in range, not more.
shadowboxer
Profile Joined November 2010
United States224 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 23:56:57
September 22 2012 23:56 GMT
#967
Love this game to death. Though it will be modded, I'm really sad you can't respec your skills fully. I understand their logic behind it, but I picked up a few abilities I didn't like and didn't realize I couldn't respec them past 3 points... Now I have 5 wasted points. Kind of promotes not trying new things.

Other than that though, I seriously LOVE this game.
"Hear that? That's God laughing at your plans."
Trotim
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany95 Posts
September 22 2012 23:58 GMT
#968
On September 23 2012 08:50 Xeero wrote:
See here for images (http://imgur.com/a/DyONK)

Does anyone know what exactly the effect of "-1.5% Physical Damage Taken for each monster within 3m" (at least, I think that's what the difference is, as I can't see anything else that would affect this) is?

When I have my gloves equipped, with a monster in range, I have less damage reduction than when I have my gloves not equipped.

From what I can see, it is actually a NEGATIVE effect, which really doesn't make any sense. I would imagine I would take LESS damage when monsters are in range, not more.

Either a bug or wrong description. I guess head to the TL2 forums and ask there
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 23 2012 00:27 GMT
#969
On September 23 2012 08:50 Xeero wrote:
See here for images (http://imgur.com/a/DyONK)

Does anyone know what exactly the effect of "-1.5% Physical Damage Taken for each monster within 3m" (at least, I think that's what the difference is, as I can't see anything else that would affect this) is?

When I have my gloves equipped, with a monster in range, I have less damage reduction than when I have my gloves not equipped.

From what I can see, it is actually a NEGATIVE effect, which really doesn't make any sense. I would imagine I would take LESS damage when monsters are in range, not more.

it might not be shown in the tooltips, i don't know.
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
brobrah
Profile Joined April 2011
220 Posts
September 23 2012 00:31 GMT
#970
On September 23 2012 07:09 Clemz wrote:
It seems like the enchanters don't add sockets this time around, like they did in Torchlight 1, which is a shame.

There are specific NPCs in the wild like enchanters that can add sockets - I just found one in Act 3(Middenmine). Not sure if that's what you're looking for.
I want to be the next Chris Loranger for SC3
DaCruise
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark2457 Posts
September 23 2012 00:38 GMT
#971
Just finished the questline and unlike the original Torchlight it seems like Runic has implemented some proper end-game content

jusTjoshin
Profile Joined April 2012
United States66 Posts
September 23 2012 00:45 GMT
#972
On September 23 2012 08:10 pachi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:32 jusTjoshin wrote:
I can't wait to get TL2, though I missed the pre-sale deal where you get TL1 with it I do own it on XBLA though so im fine with that. One question, how does the MP work? Is it kinda like how D2's system was? Where people create a game with their own name, etc. then you can join any via the menu, with each difficulty having its own set of games or is it more like how D3's works where you join via quest/act and it puts you in at random?

If you still want TL1 for cheap, its in the Humble Bundle for paywhatyouwant.


Yeah I was thinking about grabbing it, I grabbed the IndieGala bundle 9 for $10, so I'm probably gonna do the same for the Humble Bundle.
B.I.G.
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
3251 Posts
September 23 2012 00:58 GMT
#973
I think they really did a good job with TL2. Although I do have to say that I'm not really impressed by the size and the cut scenes are so laughable they might not have done them at all haha..
Psyonic_Reaver
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4343 Posts
September 23 2012 01:11 GMT
#974
I think the game is pretty big, compared to TL1. And I like the art in the cutscenes.
So wait? I'm bad? =(
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
September 23 2012 01:16 GMT
#975
have any of you outlanders skilled poison burst? i bumped it to level 10 'cause i had nowhere else to put skill points and i'm not seeing it proc at all even with 50% chance
musai
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada552 Posts
September 23 2012 01:25 GMT
#976
Oh man, Embermage with Prismatic bolt is so fun.

Also gambling empties my pockets every time I go to town, I love this game.
Vallelol
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1046 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 01:44:35
September 23 2012 01:44 GMT
#977
Did it Elite is really hard though, died 243 times! Played Berserker
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Clemz
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States70 Posts
September 23 2012 02:18 GMT
#978
On September 23 2012 10:16 wooozy wrote:
have any of you outlanders skilled poison burst? i bumped it to level 10 'cause i had nowhere else to put skill points and i'm not seeing it proc at all even with 50% chance


It only procs on kills that you make with your guns. So if you're killing things with other abilities(glaive spam all day), it won't proc. Have to be killed with bullets/arrows.
Danglars
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States12133 Posts
September 23 2012 03:21 GMT
#979
On September 23 2012 10:44 Vallelol wrote:
Did it Elite is really hard though, died 243 times! Played Berserker
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Play Elite Hardcore. My longest run as zerker was level 16. Hours played: maybe average 4 hours a day since release!

It's the only way to play, I swear. So much fun! Death is meaningful!
Great armies come from happy zealots, and happy zealots come from California!
TL+ Member
Nazeron
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada1046 Posts
September 23 2012 03:37 GMT
#980
been playing this all day today, loving this game, playing an embermage, seems pretty dece but gonna try out outlander and engi
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2169
GuemChi 666
Snow 157
Leta 134
Bale 33
Noble 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto25
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King199
Other Games
summit1g6668
WinterStarcraft369
C9.Mang0258
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick452
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 24m
Patches Events
10h 24m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.