• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:37
CEST 07:37
KST 14:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6065 users

Torchlight II - Page 50

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
FakeDouble
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Australia676 Posts
September 23 2012 03:42 GMT
#981
On September 23 2012 10:25 musai wrote:
Oh man, Embermage with Prismatic bolt is so fun.

Also gambling empties my pockets every time I go to town, I love this game.


Oh yeah, Prismatic bolt spam + the 3 passives at lvl 14 that do additional damage when things are burned/frozen/shocked makes taking down bosses and elites so easy, you can see huge chunks of their health bar disappearing XD
Formerly known as carbonaceous
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9829 Posts
September 23 2012 04:02 GMT
#982
On September 23 2012 12:21 Danglars wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 10:44 Vallelol wrote:
Did it Elite is really hard though, died 243 times! Played Berserker
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

Play Elite Hardcore. My longest run as zerker was level 16. Hours played: maybe average 4 hours a day since release!

It's the only way to play, I swear. So much fun! Death is meaningful!

Hi5 bro~
Playing pure hardcore makes this game feel like a roguelike
boomer hands
screamingpalm
Profile Joined October 2011
United States1527 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 04:10:57
September 23 2012 04:08 GMT
#983
Thought this looked like a cool low level drop so I started a zerker... damn fun! Thinking about trying to get a high execute % (my other sword also has +10%) to quickly regen fury. All the classes are really fun to play, and I like how there are many different builds you can go with.

[image loading]

@parallel: Why aren't you playing D3? That game is like the perfect economy simulator. I actually felt the same as you on some of those points before D3. Now I don't care about an economy or cheaters anymore, I just play singleplayer or with friends or leave a game if someone is cheating. It's not hard really, was the same way with Titan's Quest- hopefully the modded items are obvious like it was in that game. As for "endgame", I know I will sink countless hours into trying new builds and perfecting them. And it will never get tedious like in D2 because of how randomly generated TL2 is. Can't please everyone I guess... You're entitled to your opinions, but what you want could actually end up ruining the fun for others. I just ask that you think about the consequences for what you are asking for.
MMT University is coming! http://www.mmtuniversity.org/
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 23 2012 04:26 GMT
#984
well you know it's a true ARPG when the drops you get aren't for your spec or class lol...

WTT for a damn cannon!
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
paralleluniverse
Profile Joined July 2010
4065 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 04:49:28
September 23 2012 04:44 GMT
#985
On September 23 2012 05:52 hacpee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 03:23 paralleluniverse wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:16 Ghin wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:13 paralleluniverse wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:07 Ghin wrote:
It would be cool if you people stopped arguing about the economics and endgame of TL2. It isn't that type of game so don't try to make it into that. You don't see people complaining about the endgame in hots. It isn't that type of game. It isn't supposed to be. You think it is supposed to be that kind of game; we all understand that.

But they're arguing that IT IS that type of game, and that TL2 will have an economy, and that items do have value.

HotS essentially does have a endgame. Ladder. Like an endgame, it's basically what you do after you beaten (or skipped) the missions. It's how the game maintains longevity: ladder and tournaments.

No. No they arent. When you can make whatever items and mods you want, there will never be an economy. You are misunderstanding this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103417&currentpage=44#862
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103417&currentpage=44#865


Well to be fair, there was still a sort of economy even in Diablo 1 with uniques in the legit community. So there will be some sort of localized economy amoung legit users, but it won't be a WoW type economy or a Diablo 3 type economy. Again, TL2 is not aiming to have a big economic system. Players MAY start a legit economy on their own, but that's their choice and will be entirely organic.

You can trade between a small group of trusted friends who have promised to never ever cheat. But having trade functionality doesn't imply an economy.

In a game where specific items with specific stats you want have an extremely tiny chance of dropping, a trading economy exploits the law of large numbers to allow you to trade up to the items you want -- if you don't get that item, someone in a 100,000 player economy will. If you play only ever with a group of, say 10, friends, you don't get the law of large numbers working, and so there is no economy.

So there is a tradeoff (no pun intended): In TL2, the more people in your economy, the less trusted they are and the more chance your economy will be tanked my someone modding in infinite supply, but the less people in your economy, the smaller the effect of the law of large numbers, which makes the economy less vibrant and virtually useless for getting optimal items. As I said, currently mod tools haven't been released to tank the economy via infinite supply, so TL2 is essentially running on closed server now in many respects.

User was temp banned for this post.
wooozy
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3813 Posts
September 23 2012 04:58 GMT
#986
On September 23 2012 11:18 Clemz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 10:16 wooozy wrote:
have any of you outlanders skilled poison burst? i bumped it to level 10 'cause i had nowhere else to put skill points and i'm not seeing it proc at all even with 50% chance


It only procs on kills that you make with your guns. So if you're killing things with other abilities(glaive spam all day), it won't proc. Have to be killed with bullets/arrows.


well that's not cool
Vallelol
Profile Joined March 2011
Germany1046 Posts
September 23 2012 05:20 GMT
#987
On September 23 2012 13:44 paralleluniverse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:52 hacpee wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:23 paralleluniverse wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:16 Ghin wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:13 paralleluniverse wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:07 Ghin wrote:
It would be cool if you people stopped arguing about the economics and endgame of TL2. It isn't that type of game so don't try to make it into that. You don't see people complaining about the endgame in hots. It isn't that type of game. It isn't supposed to be. You think it is supposed to be that kind of game; we all understand that.

But they're arguing that IT IS that type of game, and that TL2 will have an economy, and that items do have value.

HotS essentially does have a endgame. Ladder. Like an endgame, it's basically what you do after you beaten (or skipped) the missions. It's how the game maintains longevity: ladder and tournaments.

No. No they arent. When you can make whatever items and mods you want, there will never be an economy. You are misunderstanding this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103417&currentpage=44#862
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103417&currentpage=44#865


Well to be fair, there was still a sort of economy even in Diablo 1 with uniques in the legit community. So there will be some sort of localized economy amoung legit users, but it won't be a WoW type economy or a Diablo 3 type economy. Again, TL2 is not aiming to have a big economic system. Players MAY start a legit economy on their own, but that's their choice and will be entirely organic.

You can trade between a small group of trusted friends who have promised to never ever cheat. But having trade functionality doesn't imply an economy.

In a game where specific items with specific stats you want have an extremely tiny chance of dropping, a trading economy exploits the law of large numbers to allow you to trade up to the items you want -- if you don't get that item, someone in a 100,000 player economy will. If you play only ever with a group of, say 10, friends, you don't get the law of large numbers working, and so there is no economy.

So there is a tradeoff (no pun intended): In TL2, the more people in your economy, the less trusted they are and the more chance your economy will be tanked my someone modding in infinite supply, but the less people in your economy, the smaller the effect of the law of large numbers, which makes the economy less vibrant and virtually useless for getting optimal items. As I said, currently mod tools haven't been released to tank the economy via infinite supply, so TL2 is essentially running on closed server now in many respects.

User was temp banned for this post.


Do I have to understand why this post gets someone temp banned? :O
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
September 23 2012 05:22 GMT
#988
On September 23 2012 14:20 Vallelol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 13:44 paralleluniverse wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:52 hacpee wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:23 paralleluniverse wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:16 Ghin wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:13 paralleluniverse wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:07 Ghin wrote:
It would be cool if you people stopped arguing about the economics and endgame of TL2. It isn't that type of game so don't try to make it into that. You don't see people complaining about the endgame in hots. It isn't that type of game. It isn't supposed to be. You think it is supposed to be that kind of game; we all understand that.

But they're arguing that IT IS that type of game, and that TL2 will have an economy, and that items do have value.

HotS essentially does have a endgame. Ladder. Like an endgame, it's basically what you do after you beaten (or skipped) the missions. It's how the game maintains longevity: ladder and tournaments.

No. No they arent. When you can make whatever items and mods you want, there will never be an economy. You are misunderstanding this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103417&currentpage=44#862
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103417&currentpage=44#865


Well to be fair, there was still a sort of economy even in Diablo 1 with uniques in the legit community. So there will be some sort of localized economy amoung legit users, but it won't be a WoW type economy or a Diablo 3 type economy. Again, TL2 is not aiming to have a big economic system. Players MAY start a legit economy on their own, but that's their choice and will be entirely organic.

You can trade between a small group of trusted friends who have promised to never ever cheat. But having trade functionality doesn't imply an economy.

In a game where specific items with specific stats you want have an extremely tiny chance of dropping, a trading economy exploits the law of large numbers to allow you to trade up to the items you want -- if you don't get that item, someone in a 100,000 player economy will. If you play only ever with a group of, say 10, friends, you don't get the law of large numbers working, and so there is no economy.

So there is a tradeoff (no pun intended): In TL2, the more people in your economy, the less trusted they are and the more chance your economy will be tanked my someone modding in infinite supply, but the less people in your economy, the smaller the effect of the law of large numbers, which makes the economy less vibrant and virtually useless for getting optimal items. As I said, currently mod tools haven't been released to tank the economy via infinite supply, so TL2 is essentially running on closed server now in many respects.

User was temp banned for this post.


Do I have to understand why this post gets someone temp banned? :O


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=32696&currentpage=1390
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 23 2012 05:32 GMT
#989
About time we have some peace ~_~

I am moving on to act3 but I cant find the damn key for the locked golden treasure chest. Anyone with any tips? Is it completely random drop from anything on the map??
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 05:51:43
September 23 2012 05:45 GMT
#990
On September 23 2012 14:32 BurningSera wrote:
About time we have some peace ~_~

I am moving on to act3 but I cant find the damn key for the locked golden treasure chest. Anyone with any tips? Is it completely random drop from anything on the map??


I believe they are always dropped by the Bittersprite mob (which says drops a golden key in the description). I ran into a similar problem once where I couldn't find it so I merely gave up. The golden chest really isn't that important to waste time with.


Has anyone found a good method of obtaining spells? I have noticed substantially better/more drops in my playthrough on normal with my beserker than my previous characters on elite and have come across a few very interesting and awesome passive skills.

Martial weapon skill
Adventuring
Treasure Hunter

I never really use the spells so these passives are like a free bonus. However, this is my first time seeing them and with twenty-six hours invested that seems quite harsh for future characters. I did notice that I got two of them from a phase portal chest, but I'm unsure where I got the third. Phase portals were practically impossible for me in elite so if they're common drops in there then that would explain my previous problem, but I was wondering if there is a better way. Like a vendor sold spells in TL1...would make things infinitely easier.

and the augmented roll where you have to kill an X number of Y. What does this even do exactly? After finishing the augment I haven't noticed any difference with my stuff besides the line disappearing and nothing happening.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
crate
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States2474 Posts
September 23 2012 05:54 GMT
#991
Once you get to act 3 there is a vendor who will sometimes sell spells. You can transmute 2 spells to get 1 random spell also.
We did. You did. Yes we can. No. || http://crawl.akrasiac.org/scoring/players/crate.html || twitch.tv/crate3333
iiTiamatii
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States73 Posts
September 23 2012 06:30 GMT
#992
Hey everyone! I'm a dev over at Runic Games, so I'm super psyched to see a lot of you having fun :D For those of you who are a bit let down, hopefully the price tag alleviates some of the disappointment. A lot of the criticisms and suggestions for improvement are great, and we do listen, but we can only fit so many of them in!

I was initially planning to make a post about TL2 after PAX in conjunction with my Redbull LAN PAX experience, but since we only had 3 weeks after that to ship I ended up quite busy, haha.

@Xeero: There was a bug with that that'll be fixed next patch. Oops.
@wooozy: That used to be a melee skill, so the range was set low, and that'll be fixed next patch as well.
@blitzkreig: You get some more bonuses on the weapon. In the future I'll probably patch in some color coding for that, but that got bumped down on the priority list.

I'll drop by to answer questions when I can, but mostly I'll be trying to fix all the stuffs. Thanks again for playing! :D :D :D
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 06:37:19
September 23 2012 06:35 GMT
#993
On September 23 2012 14:45 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 14:32 BurningSera wrote:
About time we have some peace ~_~

I am moving on to act3 but I cant find the damn key for the locked golden treasure chest. Anyone with any tips? Is it completely random drop from anything on the map??


I believe they are always dropped by the Bittersprite mob (which says drops a golden key in the description). I ran into a similar problem once where I couldn't find it so I merely gave up. The golden chest really isn't that important to waste time with.


Has anyone found a good method of obtaining spells? I have noticed substantially better/more drops in my playthrough on normal with my beserker than my previous characters on elite and have come across a few very interesting and awesome passive skills.

Martial weapon skill
Adventuring
Treasure Hunter

I never really use the spells so these passives are like a free bonus. However, this is my first time seeing them and with twenty-six hours invested that seems quite harsh for future characters. I did notice that I got two of them from a phase portal chest, but I'm unsure where I got the third. Phase portals were practically impossible for me in elite so if they're common drops in there then that would explain my previous problem, but I was wondering if there is a better way. Like a vendor sold spells in TL1...would make things infinitely easier.

and the augmented roll where you have to kill an X number of Y. What does this even do exactly? After finishing the augment I haven't noticed any difference with my stuff besides the line disappearing and nothing happening.


I think it is a map bug, i remember i opened the chest lol some mates come in and go so my map may be bugged but the treasure chest icon is opened on mine, is just that when you click on it it says Locked. I did a quick test back to Act1 and same thing: no key on the map (i cleared all creeps again) and the chest icon is opened on the map but it says it is locked when you click on it.


If you did one of the sidequest in Act2 the woman beside the quest given guy will sell you some spells too and in act3 there is automatically a vendor selling the stuffs. I got most of mine from doing sidequests, reduced armor requirement, zombie spell 3, ice spell, increased all elemental armor etc.

Was it on only 1 phase portal in Act2?+ Show Spoiler +
The one with the pirate one?
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 23 2012 06:44 GMT
#994
On September 23 2012 15:30 iiTiamatii wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm a dev over at Runic Games, so I'm super psyched to see a lot of you having fun :D For those of you who are a bit let down, hopefully the price tag alleviates some of the disappointment. A lot of the criticisms and suggestions for improvement are great, and we do listen, but we can only fit so many of them in!

I was initially planning to make a post about TL2 after PAX in conjunction with my Redbull LAN PAX experience, but since we only had 3 weeks after that to ship I ended up quite busy, haha.

@Xeero: There was a bug with that that'll be fixed next patch. Oops.
@wooozy: That used to be a melee skill, so the range was set low, and that'll be fixed next patch as well.
@blitzkreig: You get some more bonuses on the weapon. In the future I'll probably patch in some color coding for that, but that got bumped down on the priority list.

I'll drop by to answer questions when I can, but mostly I'll be trying to fix all the stuffs. Thanks again for playing! :D :D :D


Wow hi sir thanks making us an amazing game!!! :D

Please share us one easter egg/only dev known secret in the game please!!
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Prime`Rib
Profile Joined September 2010
United States613 Posts
September 23 2012 06:46 GMT
#995
On September 23 2012 15:35 BurningSera wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 14:45 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
On September 23 2012 14:32 BurningSera wrote:
About time we have some peace ~_~

I am moving on to act3 but I cant find the damn key for the locked golden treasure chest. Anyone with any tips? Is it completely random drop from anything on the map??


I believe they are always dropped by the Bittersprite mob (which says drops a golden key in the description). I ran into a similar problem once where I couldn't find it so I merely gave up. The golden chest really isn't that important to waste time with.


Has anyone found a good method of obtaining spells? I have noticed substantially better/more drops in my playthrough on normal with my beserker than my previous characters on elite and have come across a few very interesting and awesome passive skills.

Martial weapon skill
Adventuring
Treasure Hunter

I never really use the spells so these passives are like a free bonus. However, this is my first time seeing them and with twenty-six hours invested that seems quite harsh for future characters. I did notice that I got two of them from a phase portal chest, but I'm unsure where I got the third. Phase portals were practically impossible for me in elite so if they're common drops in there then that would explain my previous problem, but I was wondering if there is a better way. Like a vendor sold spells in TL1...would make things infinitely easier.

and the augmented roll where you have to kill an X number of Y. What does this even do exactly? After finishing the augment I haven't noticed any difference with my stuff besides the line disappearing and nothing happening.


I think it is a map bug, i remember i opened the chest lol some mates come in and go so my map may be bugged but the treasure chest icon is opened on mine, is just that when you click on it it says Locked. I did a quick test back to Act1 and same thing: no key on the map (i cleared all creeps again) and the chest icon is opened on the map but it says it is locked when you click on it.


If you did one of the sidequest in Act2 the woman beside the quest given guy will sell you some spells too and in act3 there is automatically a vendor selling the stuffs. I got most of mine from doing sidequests, reduced armor requirement, zombie spell 3, ice spell, increased all elemental armor etc.

Was it on only 1 phase portal in Act2?+ Show Spoiler +
The one with the pirate one?


I think there are 2. 1 with jellies and 1 with pirate. It maybe 3. There is one that in an ghost town.
... funerals are insane, the chicks are so horny, its not even fair, its like fishing with dynamite ...
PassiveAce
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States18076 Posts
September 23 2012 06:51 GMT
#996
On September 23 2012 15:30 iiTiamatii wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm a dev over at Runic Games, so I'm super psyched to see a lot of you having fun :D For those of you who are a bit let down, hopefully the price tag alleviates some of the disappointment. A lot of the criticisms and suggestions for improvement are great, and we do listen, but we can only fit so many of them in!

I was initially planning to make a post about TL2 after PAX in conjunction with my Redbull LAN PAX experience, but since we only had 3 weeks after that to ship I ended up quite busy, haha.

@Xeero: There was a bug with that that'll be fixed next patch. Oops.
@wooozy: That used to be a melee skill, so the range was set low, and that'll be fixed next patch as well.
@blitzkreig: You get some more bonuses on the weapon. In the future I'll probably patch in some color coding for that, but that got bumped down on the priority list.

I'll drop by to answer questions when I can, but mostly I'll be trying to fix all the stuffs. Thanks again for playing! :D :D :D

Thanks for reaching out to the community like this, it is truely appreciated
Call me Marge Simpson cuz I love you homie
Silidons
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States2813 Posts
September 23 2012 07:16 GMT
#997
anyone have a good way to farm gold?
"God fights on the side with the best artillery." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
September 23 2012 08:13 GMT
#998
I'm a bit in act 3 now as ember mage, full fire specc and it's going alright except I basically get oneshot by everything even with +3k hp XD
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
el_dawg
Profile Joined September 2011
United States164 Posts
September 23 2012 08:15 GMT
#999
On September 23 2012 15:30 iiTiamatii wrote:
Hey everyone! I'm a dev over at Runic Games, so I'm super psyched to see a lot of you having fun :D For those of you who are a bit let down, hopefully the price tag alleviates some of the disappointment. A lot of the criticisms and suggestions for improvement are great, and we do listen, but we can only fit so many of them in!

I was initially planning to make a post about TL2 after PAX in conjunction with my Redbull LAN PAX experience, but since we only had 3 weeks after that to ship I ended up quite busy, haha.

@Xeero: There was a bug with that that'll be fixed next patch. Oops.
@wooozy: That used to be a melee skill, so the range was set low, and that'll be fixed next patch as well.
@blitzkreig: You get some more bonuses on the weapon. In the future I'll probably patch in some color coding for that, but that got bumped down on the priority list.

I'll drop by to answer questions when I can, but mostly I'll be trying to fix all the stuffs. Thanks again for playing! :D :D :D


Hey, thanks for making an awesome game. The pacing, skills and items all seem really great so far. Even though there is some criticism, I think everyone is actually having fun playing.
rebuffering
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada2436 Posts
September 23 2012 09:05 GMT
#1000
installing a 296mb update. no patch notes on steam as of yet. Curious to see what theyve fixed.
http://www.twitch.tv/rebufferingg
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 95
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2169
GuemChi 666
Snow 157
Leta 134
Bale 33
Noble 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 10
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto25
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King199
Other Games
summit1g6668
WinterStarcraft369
C9.Mang0258
Sick142
ViBE88
Trikslyr27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick452
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 113
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1360
• Stunt443
Other Games
• Shiphtur506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 24m
Patches Events
10h 24m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.