• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:16
CEST 09:16
KST 16:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8234 users

Torchlight II - Page 48

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
September 22 2012 20:15 GMT
#941
On September 23 2012 05:07 Broodwurst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:00 Clemz wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:28 Broodwurst wrote:
Getting absolutely demolished in the luminous arena, right when i felt my berserker was doing good D:


If you're still having trouble with it, get defensive. Health regen/+health gems and gear. Slap on a shield, just like D3, the defensive capabilities a shield offers you are incredible, especially on Elite. As on Outlander I was getting my shit worked hard in the vault dual wielding pistols, put on a shield and made it through. My shield is pretty ridiculous though: i.imgur.com/4JruC.jpg.



Right after I posted I got through
But yeah I did exactly that, being more defensive
edit: no shield though, i love my uniques too much
[image loading]

do you remember where did you get exp increase enchant?
Chun-li since ST
Broodwurst
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1586 Posts
September 22 2012 20:21 GMT
#942
On September 23 2012 05:15 Artok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:07 Broodwurst wrote:
On September 23 2012 05:00 Clemz wrote:
On September 23 2012 04:28 Broodwurst wrote:
Getting absolutely demolished in the luminous arena, right when i felt my berserker was doing good D:


If you're still having trouble with it, get defensive. Health regen/+health gems and gear. Slap on a shield, just like D3, the defensive capabilities a shield offers you are incredible, especially on Elite. As on Outlander I was getting my shit worked hard in the vault dual wielding pistols, put on a shield and made it through. My shield is pretty ridiculous though: i.imgur.com/4JruC.jpg.



Right after I posted I got through
But yeah I did exactly that, being more defensive
edit: no shield though, i love my uniques too much
[image loading]

do you remember where did you get exp increase enchant?


Not exactly... it was an enchanter in act 2 that could do 3 iirc, hope that helps
Fanboys = (ウ╹◡╹)ウ /// I like smiley faces
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 22 2012 20:28 GMT
#943
i think the enchanter can be random everytime u resume your game. I met one for the exp bonus in act1.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
September 22 2012 20:50 GMT
#944
On September 23 2012 05:28 BurningSera wrote:
i think the enchanter can be random everytime u resume your game. I met one for the exp bonus in act1.

uhh, i thought they are the same everytime, since i had same hp enchants two visits in a row from some enchanter, maybe just lucky ^^
Chun-li since ST
hacpee
Profile Joined November 2007
United States752 Posts
September 22 2012 20:52 GMT
#945
On September 23 2012 03:23 paralleluniverse wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 03:16 Ghin wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:13 paralleluniverse wrote:
On September 23 2012 03:07 Ghin wrote:
It would be cool if you people stopped arguing about the economics and endgame of TL2. It isn't that type of game so don't try to make it into that. You don't see people complaining about the endgame in hots. It isn't that type of game. It isn't supposed to be. You think it is supposed to be that kind of game; we all understand that.

But they're arguing that IT IS that type of game, and that TL2 will have an economy, and that items do have value.

HotS essentially does have a endgame. Ladder. Like an endgame, it's basically what you do after you beaten (or skipped) the missions. It's how the game maintains longevity: ladder and tournaments.

No. No they arent. When you can make whatever items and mods you want, there will never be an economy. You are misunderstanding this.

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103417&currentpage=44#862
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=103417&currentpage=44#865


Well to be fair, there was still a sort of economy even in Diablo 1 with uniques in the legit community. So there will be some sort of localized economy amoung legit users, but it won't be a WoW type economy or a Diablo 3 type economy. Again, TL2 is not aiming to have a big economic system. Players MAY start a legit economy on their own, but that's their choice and will be entirely organic.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 22 2012 21:03 GMT
#946
On September 23 2012 05:15 Novalisk wrote:
It's crazy how good socketed weapons can be. I'm using a level 17 weapon that has stats way better than any level 20-30 weapon I've seen so far, including some good uniques.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

how'd you get 4 sockets? O.O
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Novalisk
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Israel1818 Posts
September 22 2012 21:11 GMT
#947
On September 23 2012 06:03 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:15 Novalisk wrote:
It's crazy how good socketed weapons can be. I'm using a level 17 weapon that has stats way better than any level 20-30 weapon I've seen so far, including some good uniques.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

how'd you get 4 sockets? O.O


4 sockets can roll on rare weapons, I was lucky enough to get a claw one as well.
/commercial
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 22 2012 21:40 GMT
#948
On September 23 2012 05:50 Artok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:28 BurningSera wrote:
i think the enchanter can be random everytime u resume your game. I met one for the exp bonus in act1.

uhh, i thought they are the same everytime, since i had same hp enchants two visits in a row from some enchanter, maybe just lucky ^^


There is one in the act2 desert map i never talk to him but you can hover your mouse over him to see what can he enchant, so far he showed fire and poison lol not sure did i reroll the map or not.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 22 2012 21:49 GMT
#949
On September 23 2012 05:50 Artok wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 05:28 BurningSera wrote:
i think the enchanter can be random everytime u resume your game. I met one for the exp bonus in act1.

uhh, i thought they are the same everytime, since i had same hp enchants two visits in a row from some enchanter, maybe just lucky ^^


The enchanters you find out in the wild generally have some specialty. If you mouse over them it will tell you what it is. Might always be the case, but I'm not entirely sure. Additionally, I thought they disappeared after some amount of time, but I might have just remembered it being in the wrong location.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 22 2012 21:54 GMT
#950
I'm still trying to make sense of the crafting system.

The most useful and only recipe I've been using (save for upping potions) is adding sockets to items without them; however, I'm unsure if you can only add one socket, or more beyond that. Anyone found anything nice through crafting?
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 22 2012 22:02 GMT
#951
Is there some way to make rejuv pots by mixing health/mana? The rejuvs heal over 2 seconds so they're vastly superior
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Clemz
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States70 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 22:21:10
September 22 2012 22:09 GMT
#952
For crafting -

4 uniques generates new unique. Useful for those uniques you get for other classes, or that just aren't particularly good. Rerolling them for a chance at something useful

3 gems of equal or greater level generates a gem of rare quality. Nice for getting gems other than just the generic +element damage/armor.

2 set items generates a new set item.

2 spells generates a new spell.

You can only add one socket through crafting. It seems like the enchanters don't add sockets this time around, like they did in Torchlight 1, which is a shame.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 22 2012 22:18 GMT
#953
Using gems to get sockets is much easier since they're so common. Can easily have all your armor socketed and filled without much effort. Most of the rare gems seem disappointing and useless though. The iron ones are amazing for instance, but most of the other varieties seem incredibly lackluster.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 22:23:20
September 22 2012 22:22 GMT
#954
On September 23 2012 07:18 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Using gems to get sockets is much easier since they're so common. Can easily have all your armor socketed and filled without much effort. Most of the rare gems seem disappointing and useless though. The iron ones are amazing for instance, but most of the other varieties seem incredibly lackluster.


Ye, and unlike tl1 it is very rare to get life/mana steal gem/weapon in tl2. but some high level gems look good:
http://torchlight2armory.com/items?item_category=Socketable
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Zoler
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Sweden6339 Posts
September 22 2012 22:23 GMT
#955
Playing ember mage, fire specc

I am really nervous I've put a lot of points wrong, if I find out my specc is worthless I would probably lose interest in the game. :/

crap

On September 23 2012 07:02 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Is there some way to make rejuv pots by mixing health/mana? The rejuvs heal over 2 seconds so they're vastly superior


I think you could make them in Diablo 2, but it was expensive..
Lim Yo Hwan forever!
Clemz
Profile Blog Joined January 2012
United States70 Posts
September 22 2012 22:23 GMT
#956
Blood embers are really good as well. Health steal on hit, +health, +health recovery per second. Chaos embers can be pretty good too, +% potion effectives, +% faster move speed.
Pwere
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1557 Posts
September 22 2012 22:23 GMT
#957
You can also find socketers (?) in the wild that can go up to two sockets per item for a small fee. I met him once and got sockets in everything I had. You can also enchant on top of that, for ridiculous gear.
DaCruise
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark2457 Posts
September 22 2012 22:26 GMT
#958
Man, I just completed the robot quest. Not gonna say in what act or how many pieces you need. All I can say is that it is well worth it as you get a sick reward in the end.
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
September 22 2012 22:26 GMT
#959
On September 23 2012 07:23 Zoler wrote:
Playing ember mage, fire specc

I am really nervous I've put a lot of points wrong, if I find out my specc is worthless I would probably lose interest in the game. :/

crap

Show nested quote +
On September 23 2012 07:02 Blitzkrieg0 wrote:
Is there some way to make rejuv pots by mixing health/mana? The rejuvs heal over 2 seconds so they're vastly superior


I think you could make them in Diablo 2, but it was expensive..


I am using these wikia pages to see when can i level for specific skills and i am gonna save up my skill points for them. For example i am lvl37, expecting around lvl50 to finish the game so i will save up 10 skill points after i reach 40 so i can make 2 of my final skills to lvl5 for the final boss.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 22 2012 22:30 GMT
#960
On September 23 2012 07:26 DaCruise wrote:
Man, I just completed the robot quest. Not gonna say in what act or how many pieces you need. All I can say is that it is well worth it as you get a sick reward in the end.


You must share your secrets. I'm going crazy ocd scavenger hunt looking for robot parts in act 1 when I'm pretty sure there aren't any ^_^ The fact that I know I missed one previously has me super scared
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 44m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 469
actioN 451
Leta 373
sSak 44
Bale 31
sorry 30
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Noble 15
Dota 2
febbydoto15
League of Legends
JimRising 538
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss347
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King150
Other Games
summit1g7184
ceh9442
olofmeister307
Happy271
Sick167
Trikslyr24
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick492
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• killerbeecast40
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2228
League of Legends
• Stunt451
Other Games
• Shiphtur469
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
3h 44m
Patches Events
8h 44m
The PondCast
1d 2h
INu's Battles
1d 3h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 14h
Replay Cast
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.