• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:16
CEST 22:16
KST 05:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8289 users

Torchlight II - Page 33

Forum Index > General Games
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 95 Next
TeamLiquid Steam Group for Torchlight 2
epik640x
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1134 Posts
September 21 2012 00:23 GMT
#641
Much better than D3, I can tell you that for sure already.

Anyone know if there is a build/skill calculator up for TL2 yet? I'm trying to spec a Outlander and don't want to waste points.

Hardcore mode as well! Proper D2 sequel.
Artok
Profile Joined May 2011
Netherlands2219 Posts
September 21 2012 00:24 GMT
#642
On September 21 2012 09:22 N3rV[Green] wrote:
What happened to just playing a game? Why must we turn it into hyper competitive Starcraft style theorycrafting and min/maxing?

This game is 100% meant to be simply fun and semi mindless.

I'm honestly curious as to WHY people are so focused/adamant on "perfecting" their characters.

because it's fun to see your character doing as well as possible?
Chun-li since ST
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
September 21 2012 00:24 GMT
#643
I just freaking love the music in this game, so much nostalgia from d2.

Really enjoying engineer at the moment, I went into it blind, with no research about the other classes prior and just seeing where I get.
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
September 21 2012 00:33 GMT
#644
There servers are so overloaded... have tried to register for like 3 hours straight, can't do it.
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
IMindI
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany10 Posts
September 21 2012 00:34 GMT
#645
On September 21 2012 06:03 EchelonTee wrote:

ALSO, does anybody know if you can play with friends who are on different difficulties? AKA, if my singleplayer game is on Veteran, and my buddy is on Normal, can we do MP together, or is it tough luck?


You can simple change the difficulty, every time you start an online or lan server, so the difficulty you choose on character creation only matters for the single player.
eluv
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1251 Posts
September 21 2012 00:37 GMT
#646
On September 21 2012 07:08 TheYango wrote:
I think I'm going to make some junk characters on very easy to test the effects of the stats on spell damage. Will post back if I find anything interesting.


I honestly considered this as well. It almost feels like the most "efficient" way to get a good character is to go make throwaway characters on very easy, see how the scaling works out later in the game, then go back and apply that to your elite characters.
"Yes I fucked my way to the GSL partnership" - Sundance
Kvz
Profile Joined March 2010
United States463 Posts
September 21 2012 00:38 GMT
#647
I can't seem to create a runic accnt, anyone else having issuse withthis?
NrG.Kvz
ChunderBoy
Profile Joined August 2011
3242 Posts
September 21 2012 00:39 GMT
#648
It took me ages to kill a few mobs since most of my attacks would glance and do 1 damage. Bought a blue bow from the shop that required 50 DEX and put points into it. Now I just 2 shot most monsters. Still have 30 free stats though.
"mmr is a social construct" - tumblr
EchelonTee
Profile Joined February 2011
United States5262 Posts
September 21 2012 00:47 GMT
#649
On September 21 2012 08:33 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 08:02 EchelonTee wrote:
Has anyone gotten online multiplayer to work?


I never had a problem with it. But some do it seems.
Oh well, release day acting like a release day.

The stats are quite troublesome and cause me a lovely headache that I haven't experienced for many years.
I run a robo-engi with main weap a cannon(cannon blast as spam skill), so do I focus on str for pure dmg, focus for mp for my summons and spam skill's effectiveness, vitality for armor and health or dexterity for huge crits??
I feel kind of overwhelmed but I have missed that.

Torchlight 2 is an awesome game, too bad I'm off to bed. Laters.

definitely do not put any in focus, it is almost completely useless for engineers. Pumping STR will increase the damage of your spells; AFAIK, nearly all of them say something like "convert 30%/120%/xx& of your weapon damage to elemental damage". The bolded part means that pumping your STR, which increases wep damage, will increase damage of your spells. Also, your mana pool will be small but that's not really a big deal; with heal bot + potion spam, you should have enough for summons.

I'm not sure about dex. ATM, I'm focusing on STR/VIT, simply for damage/survivability. I might put more in dex later, when I put more points into cannon skills.
aka "neophyte". learn lots. dont judge. laugh for no reason. be nice. seek happiness. -D[9]
Yacobs
Profile Joined March 2010
United States846 Posts
September 21 2012 00:51 GMT
#650
On September 21 2012 09:01 B.I.G. wrote:
Putting it on windowed fullscreen fixed it for me..


Hm that's what I'm on! Maybe I'll try normal fullscreen.
BurningSera
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Ireland19621 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-21 01:09:09
September 21 2012 00:58 GMT
#651
After playing about 5hours i feel like i am healed. I am a huge diablo fan, TL1 was a little underwhelming for me but TL2 is truly the successor of D2. I am very happy. Very very happy. Will probably write a personal review in my blog for this after i finished my first run. Now throwing up some random screen shots i took while playing the game. I love the gameplay, graphics and the AWESOME diabolic score in the game. This game is only $20 and made by a dev consisted of 30 people. Fck the other you-shall-not-name company's $60 failure. Seriously, fck the that game.

Some spoiler in there but i dont think it matters (it is a diablo game lol).
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Tell me how do you not like the effort they spent on this game. The graphics are absolutely amazing.

[image loading]
[image loading]
These mobs/mini bosses are amazing. You do need to use some brain cells to kill them!

[image loading]
My outlander <3 I have completed some easy set items on her!

[image loading]
Pokemon?

[image loading]
This is what you get after visiting the phase beast portal ^______^


Good night world!

btw useful tips: press M for changing the way to show your map.
is 2017, stop being lame, fuck's sakes. 'Can't wait for the rise of the cakes and humanity's last stand tbqh.'
TyrantPotato
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Australia1541 Posts
September 21 2012 01:06 GMT
#652
On September 21 2012 09:47 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 08:33 Steveling wrote:
On September 21 2012 08:02 EchelonTee wrote:
Has anyone gotten online multiplayer to work?


I never had a problem with it. But some do it seems.
Oh well, release day acting like a release day.

The stats are quite troublesome and cause me a lovely headache that I haven't experienced for many years.
I run a robo-engi with main weap a cannon(cannon blast as spam skill), so do I focus on str for pure dmg, focus for mp for my summons and spam skill's effectiveness, vitality for armor and health or dexterity for huge crits??
I feel kind of overwhelmed but I have missed that.

Torchlight 2 is an awesome game, too bad I'm off to bed. Laters.

definitely do not put any in focus, it is almost completely useless for engineers. Pumping STR will increase the damage of your spells; AFAIK, nearly all of them say something like "convert 30%/120%/xx& of your weapon damage to elemental damage". The bolded part means that pumping your STR, which increases wep damage, will increase damage of your spells. Also, your mana pool will be small but that's not really a big deal; with heal bot + potion spam, you should have enough for summons.

I'm not sure about dex. ATM, I'm focusing on STR/VIT, simply for damage/survivability. I might put more in dex later, when I put more points into cannon skills.



i wouldnt say focus is useless for engineers as it increases mana/element damage.
element damage means the "154 fire damage" skills and attacks from stuff. and wands/staves get damage from focus.

if i made a summon engineer focus would be the MAIN stat i would be using for the large pool for endless spider mines and higher damage from overload and other elements etc.

Forever ZeNEX.
WArped
Profile Joined December 2010
United Kingdom4845 Posts
September 21 2012 01:16 GMT
#653
On September 21 2012 09:47 EchelonTee wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 08:33 Steveling wrote:
On September 21 2012 08:02 EchelonTee wrote:
Has anyone gotten online multiplayer to work?


I never had a problem with it. But some do it seems.
Oh well, release day acting like a release day.

The stats are quite troublesome and cause me a lovely headache that I haven't experienced for many years.
I run a robo-engi with main weap a cannon(cannon blast as spam skill), so do I focus on str for pure dmg, focus for mp for my summons and spam skill's effectiveness, vitality for armor and health or dexterity for huge crits??
I feel kind of overwhelmed but I have missed that.

Torchlight 2 is an awesome game, too bad I'm off to bed. Laters.

definitely do not put any in focus, it is almost completely useless for engineers. Pumping STR will increase the damage of your spells; AFAIK, nearly all of them say something like "convert 30%/120%/xx& of your weapon damage to elemental damage". The bolded part means that pumping your STR, which increases wep damage, will increase damage of your spells. Also, your mana pool will be small but that's not really a big deal; with heal bot + potion spam, you should have enough for summons.

I'm not sure about dex. ATM, I'm focusing on STR/VIT, simply for damage/survivability. I might put more in dex later, when I put more points into cannon skills.

I am thinking you never need dex if your going cannon-neer, you wouldn't need to crit using a cannon as it is so damn slow and running pure strength/vit is better off for survivability and damage. Also the Focus attribute tripped me up at the start, I just figured I would need it as flame hammer is fire based, took a few levels to realise the flame damage is all weapon damage.
heishe
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany2284 Posts
September 21 2012 01:19 GMT
#654
Can you use a singleplayer character in online games?
If you value your soul, never look into the eye of a horse. Your soul will forever be lost in the void of the horse.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 21 2012 01:22 GMT
#655
On September 21 2012 09:22 N3rV[Green] wrote:
What happened to just playing a game? Why must we turn it into hyper competitive Starcraft style theorycrafting and min/maxing?

This game is 100% meant to be simply fun and semi mindless.

I'm honestly curious as to WHY people are so focused/adamant on "perfecting" their characters.


Because theorycrafting is fun.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
adwodon
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom592 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-21 01:27:33
September 21 2012 01:24 GMT
#656
On September 21 2012 10:19 heishe wrote:
Can you use a singleplayer character in online games?


Yes you can:

http://twitter.com/RunicGames/status/248836810631946240

On September 21 2012 09:58 BurningSera wrote:
After playing about 5hours i feel like i am healed. I am a huge diablo fan, TL1 was a little underwhelming for me but TL2 is truly the successor of D2. I am very happy. Very very happy. Will probably write a personal review in my blog for this after i finished my first run. Now throwing up some random screen shots i took while playing the game. I love the gameplay, graphics and the AWESOME diabolic score in the game. This game is only $20 and made by a dev consisted of 30 people. Fck the other you-shall-not-name company's $60 failure. Seriously, fck the that game.

Some spoiler in there but i dont think it matters (it is a diablo game lol).
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Tell me how do you not like the effort they spent on this game. The graphics are absolutely amazing.

[image loading]
[image loading]
These mobs/mini bosses are amazing. You do need to use some brain cells to kill them!

[image loading]
My outlander <3 I have completed some easy set items on her!

[image loading]
Pokemon?

[image loading]
This is what you get after visiting the phase beast portal ^______^


Good night world!

btw useful tips: press M for changing the way to show your map.


My thoughts exactly. The pacing is immense, after only a few hours I feel powerful yet challenged to a comfortable level (playing Veteran).
Not to mention I've found 2-3 uniques and several set items. In 200 hours of that other game, I found maybe 4 uniques and 0 set items...

I feel rewarded and properly challenged! Perfect!
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 21 2012 01:25 GMT
#657
On September 21 2012 10:16 WArped wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 09:47 EchelonTee wrote:
On September 21 2012 08:33 Steveling wrote:
On September 21 2012 08:02 EchelonTee wrote:
Has anyone gotten online multiplayer to work?


I never had a problem with it. But some do it seems.
Oh well, release day acting like a release day.

The stats are quite troublesome and cause me a lovely headache that I haven't experienced for many years.
I run a robo-engi with main weap a cannon(cannon blast as spam skill), so do I focus on str for pure dmg, focus for mp for my summons and spam skill's effectiveness, vitality for armor and health or dexterity for huge crits??
I feel kind of overwhelmed but I have missed that.

Torchlight 2 is an awesome game, too bad I'm off to bed. Laters.

definitely do not put any in focus, it is almost completely useless for engineers. Pumping STR will increase the damage of your spells; AFAIK, nearly all of them say something like "convert 30%/120%/xx& of your weapon damage to elemental damage". The bolded part means that pumping your STR, which increases wep damage, will increase damage of your spells. Also, your mana pool will be small but that's not really a big deal; with heal bot + potion spam, you should have enough for summons.

I'm not sure about dex. ATM, I'm focusing on STR/VIT, simply for damage/survivability. I might put more in dex later, when I put more points into cannon skills.

I am thinking you never need dex if your going cannon-neer, you wouldn't need to crit using a cannon as it is so damn slow and running pure strength/vit is better off for survivability and damage. Also the Focus attribute tripped me up at the start, I just figured I would need it as flame hammer is fire based, took a few levels to realise the flame damage is all weapon damage.


Disregarding crit chance when you're stacking crit damage (str provides crit damage) is incredibly short sighted. The multiplicitive gains from such a thing make it the obvious best way to increase damage. You can also get crit chance from gear though so DEX will likely become just like diablo 2 only instead of maxing block chance you max crit chance.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
September 21 2012 01:41 GMT
#658
@BurningSera
Have you managed to clear any of the other phase portals? That one is by far the easiest one I've been into (one of two I managed to clear out of four). The reason they're so hard is that the monsters appear to be set to your level(+1?). I'm playing on elite clearing things like 5+ levels below what level I currently am so when you suddenly have crap that is super tough it becomes impossible
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-21 01:44:31
September 21 2012 01:42 GMT
#659
So I did some mathcrafting on Embermage DPS (Embermage is the easiest because their damage will be 100% elemental so you can accurately assess the value of Focus % elemental damage vs. Strength's % weapon damage, and you don't get fumbles/executes). Drew some interesting conclusions, but I would like someone to check my math as well.

The basic formula:
DPS = base damage * (1+0.005*str)*(1+0.005*focus)*(1+0.005*str*0.005*(T-str-focus))
where
T = total of str + focus + dex
constrained by: str > 0, focus > 0, T >= str + focus

Not having any more advanced mathematical software installed at the moment on this computer, I used Wolfram Alpha to generate plots of DPS in relation to str and focus, for varying values of T.

For T = 100 - We notice that the constraint T >= str + focus runs pretty much along one of the contour lines. This suggests that at low levels, your DPS will be roughly similar regardless of how you split your str/focus. That is, lower levels are inherently forgiving to mis-assigning points to the two DPS stats, because your DPS does not vary significantly so long as you are assigning points to either. As expected, Dex does not matter that much at low DPS values.

For T = 200 - Here we start to see some variation in DPS based on how you assigned strength in comparison to focus. The optimum is still on the constraint T >= str + focus (which you have to imagine because I didn't plot it), but the value is very close to an even split between str and focus, and the extremes are noticeably worse.

For T = 300 - Around 300 total stats, we start to see Dexterity become significant--the optimum is not on the edge of the constraint anymore. We can roughly approximate the point of optimum DPS to around ~75 Focus, 175 Strength, 50 Dex. We note that just as Dex is starting to become important, the usefulness of Strength is starting to outpace Focus (because Strength gives Crit damage, while Execute chance is a useless stat for Embermages because their spells dont Execute).

For T = 400 - The usefulness of Focus starts to level out. Strength continues to be the most important stat, and Dex is picking up a bit. The split here seems to be about 75 Focus, 75 Dex, 250 Str.

At this point it starts to get a bit dodgy because I'm not sure how the stat caps work out (Dex obviously caps at 200, because that gives you 100% crit and 100% dodge). If we assume stats cap at 200, then the above graph should look closer to a split of 100 Dex, 100 Focus, 200 Strength.

This would suggest the following leveling strategy for Embermage offensive stats (note that you probably have to take some appropriate amount of Vitality as well, but I haven't factored that in):
- Level Strength and Focus evenly until they are both at 100 (this means your first few level ups will probably be used to boost Strength to the same level as your Focus)
- At ~100 Focus, stop leveling Focus. Prioritize Strength while pumping a little bit of Dex so that you hit 150 Str/50 Dex
- Level Strength and Dex evenly at this point, so that you hit 100 Dex and 200 Strength at this point. If Strength caps at 200, boost up your Focus and Dex toward the cap of 200. If there is no cap, then focus further on Strength, and pull up your Dex and Focus as you can.
Moderator
paralleluniverse
Profile Joined July 2010
4065 Posts
September 21 2012 01:49 GMT
#660
On September 21 2012 09:22 N3rV[Green] wrote:
What happened to just playing a game? Why must we turn it into hyper competitive Starcraft style theorycrafting and min/maxing?

This game is 100% meant to be simply fun and semi mindless.

I'm honestly curious as to WHY people are so focused/adamant on "perfecting" their characters.

Because math is fun?
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 95 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
01:00
#66
TKL 1461
RotterdaM969
TaKeTV 376
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC183
ZombieGrub108
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
TKL 1461
RotterdaM 969
MaxPax 224
IndyStarCraft 204
SteadfastSC 183
RuFF_SC2 131
ZombieGrub108
UpATreeSC 78
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 2633
Shuttle 456
Dewaltoss 114
910 66
Mind 59
Bale 14
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1117
Fnx 692
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu831
Other Games
summit1g3666
Grubby3088
Beastyqt741
shahzam496
C9.Mang0171
mouzStarbuck127
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV257
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• kabyraGe 180
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Eskiya23 27
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade546
Other Games
• imaqtpie657
• Shiphtur316
Upcoming Events
Replay Cast
2h 44m
Afreeca Starleague
13h 44m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
14h 44m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 3h
Patches Events
1d 19h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
OSC
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.