Fear - Player units will occasionally stop attacking and run around in fear upon taking damage.
Just Die! - Enemy units are automatically revived upon death.
Laser Drill - An enemy Laser Drill constantly attacks player units within enemy vision.
Here is the map: Part and Parcel
This week isn't so bad yes we have Just Die but Polarity isn't attached to it. I've said this in the past so but I'll say it again the first Hybrid can be dealt with at any point you want. I find that waiting to deal with the first Hybrid can be helpful to get more parts and build a better army, plus you don't have to listen to General Davis the whole time. Now that that is out of the way this Mutation, Fear is still an issue as any time it can be triggered and you will have to deal with it. Pre-splits can help a lot here and getting a big army can help as well as a small number of units can be taken out very fast if they are all being Feared. The Laser Drill is tough with Hero commanders for the early game as not only will it hurt the Hero but it has a chance of Fearing the Hero too, be careful about attacking with Hero's. Good Luck and Have Fun.
Hunter [Tychus] (https://youtu.be/Ag9zlbHANI4) - CtG [Zeratul] (https://youtu.be/GulRY-1yKxg) Scared Heros
Hunter [Zagara] (https://youtu.be/UE2SG9Upu9c) - CtG [Abathur] (https://youtu.be/zMhRr8KCJk0) Lings Banes
Here is the link to the VOD https://www.twitch.tv/videos/497690035
- Not the best this week Bio can be very tough and Mech will do okay but the early game is very tough.
- Tanks would be the best for this week with their awesome attack range but unfortunately you might not get a perfect comp to d that and there will always be air units.
- I went for BCs and it went okay after the mid-game but there was an issue in the early game with getting enough units.
- I had a set of Medics that were there only for heals just Teleport a hurt BC back and then remove it from your control group while it heals.
- Good commander for this week, I like Ultras with a lot of Lings of support.
- Kerrigan is going tough to get going in the early game as she will be hit with Fear.
- I tried to have a fast Omega Worm to tank for the Laser Drill but even if that is the case you still will take damage and be Feared.
- Adding a lot of Lings during the mid-game will help to spread the damage around.
- Broods and Mutas can work here but once they get hit by the Laser Drill they will go down fast.
- Try to camp the Laser Drill if you can.
- Good commander for this week, Guardian Shell is great for keeping units alive.
- Be sure to make a lot of Zealots to tank for you main force.
- Solar Bombardment is still good for attack waves but keep in mind with Just Die you will need to hold them in place with a few Zealots in order to get rid of both Lives.
- I like Robo here as they do good damage and have long range, be sure to add Phoenix or Dragoons for anti-air.
- Once you have your expo up start in all the rest of you production and try to start to build up some minerals for every attack so that you can get the front line Zealots.
- Good commander for this week, Tanks Goliaths and Science Vessels are great here.
- You can add in some Hellbats to tank and with their extra health and armor they will do well.
- Be sure to have the Combat Drops out as much as possible as they have a very large life pool and do good damage.
- The Hercules and Tank micro is going to be crucial here so be sure to have a couple extra Hercules and micro them well.
- Be sure to finish up you economy asap.
- Keep all new units rallied to the expo to avoid losing them in transition.
- Upgrades as always and I went for the Laser Drill master.
- Really great commander for this week, Lings and Banes with Scourge support this week is amazing.
- In the beginning it will be important to use the Hydralisks to pull Laser Drill agro to avoid Zagara being hit.
- I went for Ling Evasion here but I think either one should work fine.
- Scourge are only really needed if its an air comp the Hydras should be all the anti-air you need.
- Its far better to wait for overwhelming amounts of units than to attack too early and be left with nothing after.
- Great commander for this week, DT Corsair.
- Be sure to use the Shadow Guard asap and set them up on a Shift attack move command, but be sure to go back to them as they will be Feared.
- Black Hole is great for this to avoid any extra damage, BCs will revive with a new Yamato so avoid that is great.
- Time Stop asap to get the most out of it.
- You will build up minerals so be sure to make Cannons at the Laser Drill.
- Good commander for this week, I like support into Carriers.
- When attacking into anything try to have a Probe behind making Shield Batteries so avoid any loses, plus the Laser Drill might attack a Carrier and that should keep them alive.
- Cannons at the Laser Drill once its cleared.
- Get at least the first Spear of Adun upgrade and then the Repair upgrades as well.
- If you still have extra minerals think about placing Cannons at the expo Ramps.
- Good commander this week, once you get past the early game you should be fine.
- I went for Queens Mutas Roaches and Evo's here.
- If you get an air comp be sure to make Devourers to clear them fast.
- You will rely on your ally to help with the early game, be sure to try and support them as much as possible while making sure that some of the attack waves go through your Nests.
- Evo's should help a lot here so be sure to get them and try to avoid losing the Brutalisks with Deep Tunnel.
- Upgrades for any unit that you make.
- Things will take a long time to die, so you might be able to place Toxic Nest under an attack force and have then go active for the enemies second life.
- Good commander for this week, Ascendants and Supplicants are all that you need.
- Be very careful with Alarak as he will be Feared a lot an can clear your entire army if taking to much damage.
- Ascendants are great for wave clearing and will get a lot of Shields at the end, but they need to be babysat until then.
- Mothership is great for wave clearing and Teleporting you forces around the map, try to have Pylons all over the map so that you can Teleport anywhere.
- Good commander for this week, you should avoid Bio and go for Factory and Starport units.
- Nova will be Feared in this mission so be aware of that and plan on reviving her.
- Liberators are great for clearing units as they have long range plus you can use 2 of them for the Laser Drill, just leave them Sieged.
- Tanks are also great for Spider Mines and just Sieging out of vision rang and adding a lot of DPS.
- I added Hellbats to tank for me.
- Ravens are also great unit for heals and for Turret tanking.
- Really great commander this week, go to around 170-180 supply of Bunkers and the rest can be Barracks Infested.
- 2 Bunkers should be enough to hold the first attack but you can always use the Apocolisk.
- Alexander is great for attack waves, it can be Feared very easily if you summon it on top of units as it takes a min for it to build up enough units for agro reduction.
- Every once in a while Unload all your Bunkers to get a good amount of unit to clear.
- Upgrades as always and try to be sure to finish you economy as soon as you have around 8 Bunkers.
- I made around 4 Barracks to keep flooding map with Infested.
- Good commander this week, I did Legionaries into Carriers.
- Carriers once they have enough number shouldn't have to worry about the Laser Drill as the Interceptors should pull all the agro.
- Keep in mind that the Carriers have a leash range and you should be moving them to keep the Interceptors out.
- Fenix can do a lot for the attack waves but you have to be very careful about how you use your energy as you can waste a lot of it while the units are being revived.
- Good commander for this week, early game will be tough.
- I went for Tyrannosaurs.
- Dehaka was tough until I got past the first Hybrid from there I had enough units to steam roll.
- One cool things is that you can eat every Psionic unit twice so that should help a lot.
- Call downs can do a lot but they seem to pull Laser Drill agro and can go down fast if you don't remove the Laser Drill from them.
- You could go for Creeper Hosts or Mutas as well.
2 H & H
- Good commander for this week, Reapers into Horner units works very well.
- I started out with mass Reapers but they end up pulling a lot of AOE and die fast so once you start to build around 1500 to 200 gas start making only Horner units till you are out then go back to Reapers.
- I left around 12 Reapers at the Laser Drill to kill it once it comes back.
- For the early game be sure to make some Reapers to tank for your Galleons as they will go down fast.
- Space Station Reallocation is good for attack waves but the initial drop has a small attack radius so try to time your use of it very well to kill both lives.
- Good commander for this week but I have to say that the Laser Drill is very annoying for the early game.
- The best way to avoid some damage is you have Sirius use a Turret to pull the Laser Drill agro before attacking, this will not work Perfectly as the Turret will die fast.
- The other thing that you can do is to build the Medivacs asap to air lift any Outlaw that is being Feared and get out of danger fast.
- Once you have about 3 or 4 Outlaws you should be far better off, and should be able to get off some abilities.
- If you want the Bonus go for Sam as you second chosen Outlaw if you want more sustainability go for Rattlesnake.
- Really great commander for this week, Cannons and Shield Guards.
- Zeratul should be okay to carry some of the early game but be very careful as you don't want to lose him because the Shards are the most important part of this week.
- Cannons can be made at the main or the natural, but be sure to never stop making them.
- Shield Guards can still hurt the enemy when Feared as long as there is a Reflect Barrier up and they are getting hit.
- Great commander for this week, Infesters and Lings.
- Gary should be in the Health field until you get enough Infesters out as you are relying solely on Gary for the early game.
- Spread your Stetilites as much as possible so you can stage your Infesters anywhere you want.
- You will build up minerals so be sure to make static defense at the Laser Drill and flood Lings to go with Gary.
- If you need Detection Gary should work but you can always make a few Overseers and leave them with your Infesters.
- If you notice you lose Infesters because of random units think about making a wall of Spores and Spines to protect your Infesters.
Tier 1 Able get to enough Parts and defend all attack waves.
Tier 2 Slow on Parts or need help with attack waves.
Tier 3 Not recommended.