• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:41
CEST 06:41
KST 13:41
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon101Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool The Death of Cheese: From a Professional Cheeser
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11119 users

What Are You Reading 2013 - Page 35

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 165 Next
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
February 17 2013 20:09 GMT
#681
On February 17 2013 21:14 Cambium wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 17 2013 21:06 lungic wrote:
On February 17 2013 16:04 Cambium wrote:
I heard Endymion and Rise of Endymion aren't nearly as good the Hyperion books, so I think I'm going to pass. I read the summaries of the other books, and the stories didn't seem too interesting. I'm glad the first two books covered most of the stories with regards to the AIs, Hegemony and Ousters.


Normally I wouldn't recommend that, but in this case I think it can be excused, and even be a good idea. Perhaps try Ilium instead later on? It's not as "deep" as Hyperion, but it has a better pacing. Simmons got talent, and it's easily to write him off from the point you now leave.


Thanks for the recommendation. I'll add that to my to-read list (it's a huge list though).

Just read the wiki page on Ilium and Olympos, I think I'll read The Iliad & The Odyssey before


Hyperion/Fall of Hyperion was just something special.

Endymion/Rise of Endymion were definitely a notch below the first two books, and did involve a significant reworking/retcon of parts of the first two books. I don't think they were bad books and I enjoyed them a lot, but they certainly appear much worse than they are because of the comparison to the first two books imo. If you really like Simmons you can go and read them, otherwise you can skip them if you wish.
TranslatorBaa!
corumjhaelen
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
France6884 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 20:12:17
February 17 2013 20:11 GMT
#682
I sucked at latin and hated translating Virgil, but translating Tacitus was awesome. Such a freaking great writer. I need to read the Annals of these days.
‎numquam se plus agere quam nihil cum ageret, numquam minus solum esse quam cum solus esset
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 17 2013 20:12 GMT
#683
On February 18 2013 05:09 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:48 sam!zdat wrote:
On February 18 2013 04:46 babylon wrote:
Well, if you don't read Aeneid (which, I agree, is boring as fuck)


No no, the aeneid is a beautiful work of genius, just not in ENGLISH

I do hate Latin. I can't sustain an interest in any ancient work written in Classical Latin. (Exception are English translations, of course.)


oh it burns my soul

On February 18 2013 05:09 babylon wrote:
You're thinking way too late though. I'm talking pre-Achaemenid.


oh, I forgot the context of Herodotus' discussion. He's talking about a later egyptian influence?
shikata ga nai
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 20:19:03
February 17 2013 20:17 GMT
#684
Ahh yes Babylon, I apologize if it came off as though I were simply advocating the solidified Epic. What I meant to say is that the Epic of Gilgamesh hovers right around the point in history during which spoken word storytelling began to convert into written or symbolic form (at least from the limited perspective of our historic knowledge), and for that reason it is a very nice place to start for those interested in such things. I would consider the labeling of the Epic of Gilgamesh as the "first" piece of literature more a form of qualitative shorthand meant to assist the layman in understanding the work rather than a definitive statement.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
Shiori
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
3815 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 20:21:13
February 17 2013 20:20 GMT
#685
Since we're discussing the merits of various translations versus the original language, could anyone recommend the best way to learn a language (and yeah I know that's a loaded question)? I find that I don't struggle very much with the structure of a new language, but have a really hard time building up a vocabulary. Would I be best served to simply read an X-English dictionary for a given language? Anyone have any good Latin/Italian/Russian/French books for learning those languages? It's a bit off-topic, but I ask because languages seem to be the tread of discussion at the moment.
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 20:24:26
February 17 2013 20:21 GMT
#686
The first work of literature is shakespeare, because before him, nobody had ever discovered the human soul (edit: that's a joke)

edit: @above, I can't really say for spoken languages, but for Latin at least, the best thing is just to start reading and look everything up in a dictionary. I keep a notebook where I write all the words I look up, in the hopes they might stick in my mind. The think with Latin, too, is that vocabulary will differ significantly from author to author, so you're not just learning Latin vocabulary, you're learning, say, the vocabulary of Horace. This is even more so in Greek, or so I'm told. Of course, after you know Latin vocabulary, French is pretty much just obvious, being the vulgar degenerate language that it is
shikata ga nai
farvacola
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States18869 Posts
February 17 2013 20:25 GMT
#687
On February 18 2013 05:20 Shiori wrote:
Since we're discussing the merits of various translations versus the original language, could anyone recommend the best way to learn a language (and yeah I know that's a loaded question)? I find that I don't struggle very much with the structure of a new language, but have a really hard time building up a vocabulary. Would I be best served to simply read an X-English dictionary for a given language? Anyone have any good Latin/Italian/Russian/French books for learning those languages? It's a bit off-topic, but I ask because languages seem to be the tread of discussion at the moment.

I just started learning German using Rosetta Stone, and I really enjoy it. I did not really enjoy the classroom approach to language learning while in hs and college, and this program is a nice alternative. I've only just started though, so I can't quite say how well it teaches vocabulary.
"when the Dead Kennedys found out they had skinhead fans, they literally wrote a song titled 'Nazi Punks Fuck Off'"
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
February 17 2013 20:26 GMT
#688
Probably. I can't remember. I read Herodotus four years ago and dropped him like a hot potato as soon as I finished my required course on Greek lit. Have you read Gore Vidal's "Creation" though?

@ farv: I highly disagree with "the Epic of Gilgamesh hovers right around the point in history during which spoken word storytelling began to convert into written or symbolic form," but would gladly continue this conversation in PM, if you're interested. I think it's just safer to say that the Epic of Gilgamesh is the first known Mesopotamian epic.

@ Shiori: Speaking or reading? I'm sure all our Latin scholars in here can recommend good language learning books for Latin. If you're interested in learning how to read French, I recommend "French for Reading" by Sandberg. I can't speak languages worth shit.
maybenexttime
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
Poland5869 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 20:28:46
February 17 2013 20:26 GMT
#689
On February 18 2013 05:20 Shiori wrote:
Since we're discussing the merits of various translations versus the original language, could anyone recommend the best way to learn a language (and yeah I know that's a loaded question)? I find that I don't struggle very much with the structure of a new language, but have a really hard time building up a vocabulary. Would I be best served to simply read an X-English dictionary for a given language? Anyone have any good Latin/Italian/Russian/French books for learning those languages? It's a bit off-topic, but I ask because languages seem to be the tread of discussion at the moment.


If it's not a dead language, I'd start with getting used to it by listening to it, e.g. to music in the said language. Then try to immerse yourself as much as possible. Could be an internet forum, movies, music, or living abroad.


On February 18 2013 05:21 sam!zdat wrote:
The first work of literature is shakespeare, because before him, nobody had ever discovered the human soul (edit: that's a joke)

edit: @above, I can't really say for spoken languages, but for Latin at least, the best thing is just to start reading and look everything up in a dictionary. I keep a notebook where I write all the words I look up, in the hopes they might stick in my mind. The think with Latin, too, is that vocabulary will differ significantly from author to author, so you're not just learning Latin vocabulary, you're learning, say, the vocabulary of Horace. This is even more so in Greek, or so I'm told. Of course, after you know Latin vocabulary, French is pretty much just obvious, being the vulgar degenerate language that it is


Then that makes English a bastard child by several fathers?
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-17 20:33:37
February 17 2013 20:31 GMT
#690
On February 18 2013 05:26 maybenexttime wrote:
Then that makes English a bastard child by several fathers?


Don't you know mongrels are always more beautiful? Just think about mixed-race women.

On February 18 2013 05:26 babylon wrote:
but would gladly continue this conversation in PM, if you're interested.


And deny us all the chance to benefit from your erudition?? for shame!

On February 18 2013 05:26 babylon wrote:
I can't speak languages worth shit.


Why would you want to? Mostly everybody worth talking to is already dead
shikata ga nai
123Gurke
Profile Joined January 2005
France154 Posts
February 17 2013 20:34 GMT
#691
On February 18 2013 04:48 sam!zdat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 04:44 123Gurke wrote:
So how did you like it?

It was great. I need to go reread Jameson's essay on it now. What Strugatski should I read next?


I must admit I have not read too much of their books. But the canonical choice seems to be The Doomed City, which is not as stupid as its name might suggest I have read it and liked it quite a lot.

One aspect about the Strugatski brothers you should be aware of: Most of their books were censored quite heavily. So it might make sense to get versions that were translated from the original versions after the end of the soviet union.
"No," she said, "but sometimes I like to watch."
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
February 17 2013 20:36 GMT
#692
Imagine trying to reconstruct English or French phonology 2000 years from now. Clusterfuck. They'll think the French actually pronounced the word-final t's and r's and shit, and English is just such a smattering of everything it will be a pain to reconstruct.

I agree that mostly everyone worth talking to is already dead but some of the people who are talking about the already-dead people speak German and/or French, so I must learn German and/or French to communicate with them about the dead people.
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 17 2013 20:42 GMT
#693
On February 18 2013 05:36 babylon wrote:
some of the people who are talking about the already-dead people speak German and/or French, so I must learn German and/or French to communicate with them about the dead people.


yup
shikata ga nai
NrG.Bamboo
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States2756 Posts
February 17 2013 20:45 GMT
#694
2013: Chemistry textbooks.

All.
Day.
Long.

+ Show Spoiler +
Every day.
I need to protect all your life you can enjoy the vibrant life of your battery
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
February 17 2013 20:47 GMT
#695
Oh, lol, farv is banned for 30 days. How unlucky. Can he reply to PMs I send him, or will he have to endure 30 days of silence?

Well... sam, it looks like you must hold down the fort.
frogrubdown
Profile Blog Joined June 2011
1266 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-18 03:45:22
February 18 2013 03:43 GMT
#696
On February 18 2013 05:03 sam!zdat wrote:
froggy, I'm afraid this passage puts Latour at least provisionally in my camp:

Show nested quote +

Postmodernism is a symptom, not a fresh solution. It lives under the modern Constitution, but it no longer believes in the guarantees the Constitution offers. It senses that something has gone awry in the modern critique, but it is not able to do anything but prolong that critique, though without believing in its foundations (Lyotard, 1979). Instead of moving on to empirical studies of the networks that give meaning to the work of purification it denounces, postmodernism rejects all empirical work as illusory and deceptively scientistic (Baudrillard, 1992). Disappointed rationalists, its adepts indeed sense that modernism is done for, but they continue to accept its way of dividing up time; thus they can divide up eras only in terms of successive revolutions. They feel that they come 'after' the moderns, but with the disagreeable sentiment that there is no more 'after.' 'No future': this is the slogan added to the moderns' motto 'No past.' What remains? Disconnected instants and groundless denunciations, since the postmoderns no longer believe in the reasons that would allow them to denounce and to become indignant.


Come on, you can't just align with anyone who takes shots at postmodernism; that's the low-hanging fruit.

I simply can't get anything out of Latour because he never provides substantive opponents or interesting critiques thereof and his own counter-theses border on indecipherable leaving vastly more questions than answers.

What precisely does it mean for society and nature to be "co-produced"? What is a "quasi-object"? What status is given to natural objects in the opposing conception and in what sense is this traditional conception of natural objects "too strong" such that it needs replacement by quasi-objects? Who has held the conception so imputed and is it commonly enough attached to the term 'object' that we need a new term, or is Latour simply attempting to inflate his importance?

If you can find satisfactory answers to such questions, fill me in.


I should probably add my own book for the thread at this point.

[image loading]

The primary thesis of this book is that philosophers do not in any distinctive sense rely on intuitions as evidence, going against the self-conception of many contemporary philosophers and potentially undermining the entire paradigm of the nascent experimental philosophy movement.

Overall, I was somewhat disappointed with it, though that probably stems as much from my high expectations as from the book's failings. I find myself very much in agreement with the Cappelen's thesis, and his demolition of the argument from 'intuition'-talk is convincing. But much more time than is needed is devoted to this issue, and his demolition of the more interesting argument from philosophical practice ends up being too unstructured and diffuse to carry as much force.

It ends up not being nearly as inspiring and stimulating as the somewhat similar:

[image loading]

Sadly, early indications are that neither have been having much of an impact on the practice of experimental philosophers, because they're incompetent. :p

edit: Stylistically, both of these works are absurdly dry even by academic standards, though generally admirably clear. Then again, maybe I just have a problem with Swedes.
Headshothank
Profile Joined June 2012
Canada11 Posts
February 18 2013 03:45 GMT
#697
I am reading the Nagash trilogy (Fantasy warhammer and too lazy to link a pic) But if you care for warhammer lore at all, it is Really good, even if you arent into warhammer much I'd still reccomend it.
No
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-18 05:20:35
February 18 2013 05:16 GMT
#698
On February 18 2013 12:43 frogrubdown wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2013 05:03 sam!zdat wrote:
froggy, I'm afraid this passage puts Latour at least provisionally in my camp:


Postmodernism is a symptom, not a fresh solution. It lives under the modern Constitution, but it no longer believes in the guarantees the Constitution offers. It senses that something has gone awry in the modern critique, but it is not able to do anything but prolong that critique, though without believing in its foundations (Lyotard, 1979). Instead of moving on to empirical studies of the networks that give meaning to the work of purification it denounces, postmodernism rejects all empirical work as illusory and deceptively scientistic (Baudrillard, 1992). Disappointed rationalists, its adepts indeed sense that modernism is done for, but they continue to accept its way of dividing up time; thus they can divide up eras only in terms of successive revolutions. They feel that they come 'after' the moderns, but with the disagreeable sentiment that there is no more 'after.' 'No future': this is the slogan added to the moderns' motto 'No past.' What remains? Disconnected instants and groundless denunciations, since the postmoderns no longer believe in the reasons that would allow them to denounce and to become indignant.


Come on, you can't just align with anyone who takes shots at postmodernism; that's the low-hanging fruit.


I'm trolling you just a bit my dear froggert. But to some extent, I'll take whatever I can get. He's got some social currency with exactly the sorts of people I have to deal with, so there's a couple of tactically juicy quotations here that I intend to milk for whatever they're worth. His theory is totally inadequate, his presentation is repetitive and overblown in typical gallic fashion, but it's not wholly without merit.


I simply can't get anything out of Latour because he never provides substantive opponents or interesting critiques thereof and his own counter-theses border on indecipherable leaving vastly more questions than answers.

What precisely does it mean for society and nature to be "co-produced"? What is a "quasi-object"? What status is given to natural objects in the opposing conception and in what sense is this traditional conception of natural objects "too strong" such that it needs replacement by quasi-objects? Who has held the conception so imputed and is it commonly enough attached to the term 'object' that we need a new term,


i think the quasi object is just kinda... some object (or process, it seems) conceived of as a representationally primitive unity of the various aspects from which you could view it - i.e. as a natural phenomenon, or as a social phenomenon - rather than as something which is simultaneously a natural phenomenon and a social phenomenon somehow supervening on top of one another.

As far as I can tell, Latour's point has nothing to do with the ontological status of physical objects in the sense in which (I think) you would be concerned with it. I don't know how he extends his critique to actual scientific practice - he hasn't talked about that. Right now it's purely in the realm of what I would think of as cultural theory or the critique of ideology. More about how people think about science or conceive of science as a historical phenomenon, rather than about how they do science.

At the beginning of the book, he simply lists things that he reads about in a newspaper one morning. I think those would be the "quasi-objects." Simply the way the postmodern subject experiences scientific objects within the symbolic order. (my words, not latour's). i don't really know though, I'm only halfway through. If I make any breakthrough nest Sunday, you'll be the first to know.

edit: probably the best example: what is global warming? is it a thing we are creating, as human actors, or is it a natural force which occurs to us? what about capitalism? the moderns seems to have it both ways, sort of one after another and never the twain shall meet. why is it that moderns think about the world in this way?

edit: it probably doesn't matter. I'm not unpleased with it because people have read the book, and it says some things I can use. It's not really saying much I hadn't already thought about better in other terms, though, I think.


or is Latour simply attempting to inflate his importance?


i wouldn't doubt it for a minute
shikata ga nai
sam!zdat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5559 Posts
February 18 2013 05:31 GMT
#699
[image loading]
shikata ga nai
aZealot
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
New Zealand5447 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-02-18 08:27:16
February 18 2013 08:23 GMT
#700
On February 17 2013 17:58 sam!zdat wrote:
disillusioned! it is a major progress in his thinking! the early foundation novels are so horribly naive!

edit: the eighties are not the fifties man


I disagree (and as a former sociology student I find psycho-history quite attractive for obvious reasons). + Show Spoiler +
A planet-wide, let alone a galactic, consciousness, is to me insufferably dull. The main reason given for Gaia/Galaxia, in book 5 iirc, of some amorphous extra-galactic threat is shoddy beyond belief. I can't remember the title of the short story I mentioned (it may be called "The Green") where Asimov posits a planet wide consciousness and opts for the chaos of individuality. But, it was in the 1950s and therefore of a piece with the 3 original Foundation novels written around that time.
Books 4 and 5 were written in the 80s and, in my opinion, are weaker novels both in terms of theme and story-telling - besides possibly representing a change of tack from Asimov.

I am getting The Trial out of the library tomorrow. I am looking forward to it.
KT best KT ~ 2014
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 165 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings130
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 188
NeuroSwarm 176
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 177
hero 111
sorry 47
Mind 29
Bale 20
Terrorterran 18
ZergMaN 12
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever939
League of Legends
JimRising 717
Counter-Strike
taco 442
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King144
Other Games
summit1g9903
Maynarde201
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick514
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH242
• Hupsaiya 131
• practicex 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota289
League of Legends
• Rush1268
• Stunt270
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
5h 19m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
6h 19m
Monday Night Weeklies
11h 19m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 5h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 19h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.