• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:32
CEST 06:32
KST 13:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8429 users

Korean Drama Discussion - Page 9

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 188 Next
Vinnesta
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Singapore285 Posts
September 09 2011 15:27 GMT
#161
On September 09 2011 20:32 azr wrote:
Second one has been mentioned (only) twice already. Dae Jang Geum (DramaWiki page contains major spoilers)

[image loading]


Dae Jang Geum has only been mentioned twice because it is so famous, I can't imagine anyone into KDramas not having heard of it! And I just realised that Jang Geum's lover is the same actor as the king in Dong Yi (Ji Jin Hui, above)! No wonder he looked so familiar.

For anyone who liked Dong Yi (specifically Han Hyo Joo), or liked My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (specifically Lee Seung Ki), you must watch Shining Inheritance if you have not! It's actually even better than the former 2 dramas, in popularity and ratings.
Same difference is not an oxymoron!
OopsOopsBaby
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Singapore3425 Posts
September 12 2011 14:56 GMT
#162
goong came to mind since song ji hyo's popularity has been on the rise lately.
im surprised no one mentioned it yet cause that was good shit.
goong s was shit in terms of storyline apart from se7en hyung and park shin hye.
s3x2-2 xiao3x2+2 bone3+2+2
sung_moon
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10110 Posts
September 13 2011 23:06 GMT
#163
nice to know about goong. was going to start watching it just for song ji hyo, but to know it was good is a plus
Forever Young
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
September 17 2011 11:27 GMT
#164
First subtitle for Little Girl K has been released by s2...
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
unichan
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States4223 Posts
September 17 2011 19:07 GMT
#165
There are no Chinese drama discussion threads so I guess I'll try here... I'm looking to improve my Chinese as an ABC who dropped out of chinese school and learned very little, and I heard that watching Chinese dramas is a good place to improve. I cannot hold a basic conversation in Chinese right now, lol, it's embarrassing when my friend's parents ask me something and I answer with "uh... uh.. uh....."
So I'm wondering if anyone has any good Chinese dramas to recommend for learning Chinese? Like with more basic Chinese, where they don't speak very quickly. I like high school drama, with romance, but not really sappy ones ^^. Like God of Study but I want some of them to end up togetherr~~
:)
mtvacuum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States979 Posts
September 17 2011 19:20 GMT
#166
On September 18 2011 04:07 unichan wrote:
There are no Chinese drama discussion threads so I guess I'll try here... I'm looking to improve my Chinese as an ABC who dropped out of chinese school and learned very little, and I heard that watching Chinese dramas is a good place to improve. I cannot hold a basic conversation in Chinese right now, lol, it's embarrassing when my friend's parents ask me something and I answer with "uh... uh.. uh....."
So I'm wondering if anyone has any good Chinese dramas to recommend for learning Chinese? Like with more basic Chinese, where they don't speak very quickly. I like high school drama, with romance, but not really sappy ones ^^. Like God of Study but I want some of them to end up togetherr~~


It started with a kiss and Devil beside you are pretty good. My favorite taiwanese drama is Fated to Love you, but that's not a high school drama.
skyR
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada13817 Posts
September 17 2011 19:26 GMT
#167
Mars (戰神) imo is the best Chinese romance drama but quality available on the web sucks )=
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
September 18 2011 21:55 GMT
#168
Huge spoilers inside for those that did not watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho up until the first 10 minutes of episode 12.

+ Show Spoiler [My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - EP12 spoiler] +
Have watched the first 5 minutes because I wanted to see where it would go after their kiss in EP11... And the "Life plan" of Mi Ho totally killed me

1. Mate with Dae Woong

2. Marry Dae Woong

3. Have kids with Dae Woong

I haven't laughed that hard in a while... I'm literally crying
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
Fox116
Profile Joined April 2011
United States409 Posts
September 18 2011 22:16 GMT
#169
On September 19 2011 06:55 Kaiwa wrote:
Huge spoilers inside for those that did not watch My Girlfriend is a Gumiho up until the first 10 minutes of episode 12.

+ Show Spoiler [My Girlfriend is a Gumiho - EP12 spoiler] +
Have watched the first 5 minutes because I wanted to see where it would go after their kiss in EP11... And the "Life plan" of Mi Ho totally killed me

1. Mate with Dae Woong

2. Marry Dae Woong

3. Have kids with Dae Woong

I haven't laughed that hard in a while... I'm literally crying


That was actually one of my favorite parts as well!
Scarabs always going off in my head!
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-18 22:46:58
September 18 2011 22:46 GMT
#170
LOL I also found this on Google images when I was once again procrastinating from work

[image loading]
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
September 20 2011 23:23 GMT
#171
So I just watched Poseidon first 2 episodes.

They said that it was going to be like Athena/IRIS.

Its terrible compared to IRIS and Athena was also waaaaaaaaaay better(but perhaps that had to do with Athena's opening scences which were lets face it, awesome).
However seeing as it is the only action drama around, Ill watch it.

Plus that ''best friend'' of the female lead is such a qtpie.

Ow and the male lead is the sidekick from Athena for what its worth.
WriterXiao8~~
huyNh
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada366 Posts
September 25 2011 23:11 GMT
#172
so far i've seen:
my girl (my first kdrama, one of the best around)
boys before flowers (watched it because of a friend's recommendation and it was pretty bad)
secret garden (decent, somewhat slow)
my girlfriend is a gumiho (my favourite so far)
shining inheritance (good drama with good pace, kept me pretty hooked)
lie to me (started off so well, then sadly went downhill. i heard they changed writers after the 10th episode or something)
iris (had to watch it because i heard they spent around1mill usd per episode. it ended up being alot better than i expected)

watching spy myung wol right now and it's pretty good so far (8th epi)

also, i heard this song while watchin spy myung wol



ive heard this song in another drama, but i can't remember which one. it's probably one of the ones ive listed above. youtube/google isn't helping me and this is bugging the hell outta me. someone help me out here. i'm so sure i've heard this before.
huyNh.703
Radioman
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada904 Posts
September 26 2011 18:02 GMT
#173
So I was 130ish episodes of you're my destiny (the drama starting SNSD Yoona) and I couldn't find the energy to finish it. I liked it at first but it started becoming the same shit after 130 episodes.

SPOILERS FROM HERE ON

I stopped watching when yuri and taepong started dating and hosa and yoona stopped because of them. What I want is someone to fill me up on what happened because I can't find anything that has the conclusion of the series. Drama wiki I hate you!

Cheers!
Check out my blog! - http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/radioman
Diizzy
Profile Joined August 2011
United States828 Posts
September 27 2011 06:55 GMT
#174
i dont recommend myung the spy it really fades off to being what it was in the beginning.

anyways i just started watching protect the boss and man this is the funniest drama i ever watch hahah. every character is hilarious. even though the main girl isnt that cute but you'll still love her later on.
Moonwrath
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States9568 Posts
September 27 2011 07:05 GMT
#175
Alright I just finished watching IRIS recently. It was a freaking amazing show, except for one thing.
+ Show Spoiler [huge spoiler] +
WTF was that ending? Seriously. I wanted to kill someone after Hyun Joon was shot. Such a horrible ending to an otherwise amazing show.
화이탱!! @moonsoshi9
juzlol
Profile Joined January 2011
United States125 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-27 07:09:08
September 27 2011 07:08 GMT
#176
On September 27 2011 16:05 Moonwrath wrote:
Alright I just finished watching IRIS recently. It was a freaking amazing show, except for one thing.
+ Show Spoiler [huge spoiler] +
WTF was that ending? Seriously. I wanted to kill someone after Hyun Joon was shot. Such a horrible ending to an otherwise amazing show.

lol, i know how you feel.
+ Show Spoiler +
i'm still wtf about that ending, even if i understand why.
xoseine33
Profile Joined September 2011
Algeria1 Post
September 27 2011 07:08 GMT
#177
--- Nuked ---
seiferoth10
Profile Joined May 2010
3362 Posts
September 27 2011 07:11 GMT
#178
On September 27 2011 16:05 Moonwrath wrote:
Alright I just finished watching IRIS recently. It was a freaking amazing show, except for one thing.
+ Show Spoiler [huge spoiler] +
WTF was that ending? Seriously. I wanted to kill someone after Hyun Joon was shot. Such a horrible ending to an otherwise amazing show.


I thought it was just a patch job over the normal ending just to leave room for a sequel.
SFaXieL
Profile Joined June 2011
United States137 Posts
September 27 2011 07:29 GMT
#179
On September 27 2011 16:05 Moonwrath wrote:
Alright I just finished watching IRIS recently. It was a freaking amazing show, except for one thing.
+ Show Spoiler [huge spoiler] +
WTF was that ending? Seriously. I wanted to kill someone after Hyun Joon was shot. Such a horrible ending to an otherwise amazing show.


TBH the most "WTF" moment of the ending was ...

+ Show Spoiler [<3 KTH] +
kim tae hee got stood up ... is it bad that I felt worse for her than hyun joon?
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/1106517/1/aXiel/
Citrustea
Profile Joined September 2011
15 Posts
September 27 2011 16:45 GMT
#180
Iris
+ Show Spoiler +
I doubt anyone would agree with me, but I hated that Seung Hee chick. I wanted her to die, oh so many times. I liked that North Korean chick a helluvalot more than Seung Hee. When that car blew up, I was actually happy.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 263
FoxeR 60
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4643
Leta 1813
ViBE111
Bale 53
Shine 20
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Other Games
summit1g8289
WinterStarcraft526
Mew2King36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick610
BasetradeTV205
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta29
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota277
League of Legends
• Lourlo986
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5h 28m
Patches Events
10h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 28m
BSL Open Qualifier
14h 28m
OSC
18h 28m
OSC
1d 7h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.