• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7975 users

Korean Drama Discussion - Page 13

Forum Index > Media & Entertainment
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 188 Next
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
October 23 2011 15:36 GMT
#241
I finally finished My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

+ Show Spoiler [Huge spoilers & My opinion] +
I was satisfied with the ending, her getting to stay with Dae Woong is obviously want you want to happen. I just feel it should've happened differently and that they kind of blew it in the end.


City Hunter next ^^
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
October 25 2011 18:15 GMT
#242
On October 24 2011 00:36 Kaiwa wrote:
I finally finished My Girlfriend is a Gumiho

+ Show Spoiler [Huge spoilers & My opinion] +
I was satisfied with the ending, her getting to stay with Dae Woong is obviously want you want to happen. I just feel it should've happened differently and that they kind of blew it in the end.


City Hunter next ^^


+ Show Spoiler +
Yeah the ending was kind of anticlimactic. She goes away and the viewer is sure she's gonna be back and then we're just invited to wait. Who comes up with such an idea?

Otherwise, great show.


Just finished 49 days and I was greatly pleased. It holds quite some surprises and has believable, charismatic actors. + Show Spoiler +
And an ending which doesn't blow.
Always smile~
jinorazi
Profile Joined October 2004
Korea (South)4948 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-25 18:35:09
October 25 2011 18:29 GMT
#243
i dont watch much kdrama but when i do, its always saguek

i'd like to recommend:

Jumong (finished. founder of Goguryeo dynasty)
http://www.dramafever.com/drama/11/1/Jumong/

Chuno (finished. about run-away slave hunters during Joseon dynasty)
http://www.hulu.com/chuno

Damo (finished. during Joseon dynasty)
http://www.hulu.com/damo

Gwanggaeto Taewang (currently airing, 42 episodes in) (Goguryeo king, peak of Goguryeo Empire)
http://www.ondemandkorea.com/?category_name=king-gwanggaeto-the-great

Warrior Baek Dong Soo (finished. popular martial artist/swordsmen during Joseon dynasty)
http://www.ondemandkorea.com/?category_name=warrior-beak-dong-soo
age: 84 | location: california | sex: 잘함
Vharox
Profile Blog Joined June 2004
United States1037 Posts
October 26 2011 08:10 GMT
#244
Can we also integrate Korean cinema in this thread as well? I am burnt out of their tv series at the moment and was wondering if there are any other good Korean films out there.

I've seen:
Taegukgi
Man From Nowhere
I Saw The Devil
Haengbok (I think this is relatively unkown. A really nice watch if you like minimalistic movies)
Thirst
Oldboy

Any movie genre recommendations would be much appreciated lol ;D
bLecK
Profile Joined June 2011
Australia625 Posts
October 26 2011 09:49 GMT
#245
Finally got round to watching City Hunter and pumped it all out in less than two days... incredible drama. Highly Recommended! I found it really engaging and particularly suspenseful. In the end I found myself really emotionally engaged to the characters, and to be completely honest was quite sad to see the final credits roll...

As for K-films a friend of mine from Uni recommends a relatively old film called 'Chingu' or 'Friend' in English. Haven't seen it personally, but my buddy seems to think its awesome.

Yoo Ara | Lee Min Jung /Suzy/Taeyeon/Eunji/ NaRae/ Alice
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-26 20:11:44
October 26 2011 20:09 GMT
#246
On October 26 2011 17:10 Vharox wrote:
Can we also integrate Korean cinema in this thread as well? I am burnt out of their tv series at the moment and was wondering if there are any other good Korean films out there.

Any movie genre recommendations would be much appreciated lol ;D


I have assembled quite a collection lately which I unfortunately - due to lack of time - couldn't even touch yet. I picked them based on various recommendations from friends, rottentomatoes or forums, so they're supposed to be good. Among those are:

- A moment to remember (drama, alzheimer disease, supposedly very good)
- Café noir (very slowpaced 3 hour film, don't know that much about it but it was shown on a french-korean film festival one week ago which I couldn't attend so I wanted to watch it)
- Genie (http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=277161) watched it, it sucks, no need to dl. If you decide to do it anyways, subs are provided in the thread mentioned above.
- Mother (supposedly very good, don't know much about it)
- Man from nowhere (watched it, it's awesome)
- Sexy teacher (don't watch it. It has Kim Sa Rang who is hot in everything she does, but the movie ain't worth it; at least not with subtitles, maybe in the original version, but who knows)

If you're interested in japanese cinema, just watch anything by Takeshi Kitano. He's a director of godtier status. Start with hana-bi.
Always smile~
Kaiwa
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Netherlands2209 Posts
October 26 2011 20:15 GMT
#247
I only saw A moment to remember and Man from nowhere. Both were good. I had the uncut edition of A moment to remember which was like 2,5 to 3 hours or something. Honestly, it was a little too long for my liking. I would recommend seeing the original version first.

Man from nowhere was also alright, not really memorable or anything but it was just decent.

As for drama's though, Instead of watching City Hunter I watched the pilot of A thousand kisses which I already had on my HDD and I'm severely hooked. There's some minor annoyances in there but overall I am enjoying it a lot. Getting through it a lot faster than MGIAG and soon I'll have to start waiting for new eps/subs Try the pilot!!
시크릿 / 씨스타 / 에이핑크 / 윤하 / 가비앤제이
Ruffian
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
United States369 Posts
October 26 2011 21:54 GMT
#248
I just started "Lie to me" yesterday and I'm on episode four. So far it's great stuff :D My friend wasn't kidding when she said it was addictive.
There's a class for this (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
huyNh
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada366 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-01 21:55:27
November 01 2011 21:50 GMT
#249
On October 27 2011 06:54 Ruffian wrote:
I just started "Lie to me" yesterday and I'm on episode four. So far it's great stuff :D My friend wasn't kidding when she said it was addictive.


"Lie To Me" is one of those dramas where it starts off so beautifully, then really strays offs. I read somewhere that they changed writers halfway through the drama, although I'm not 100% sure. I felt the drama really fell off plot and really lacked an actually conflict so I honestly had to grind out the last few episodes hoping it was going to end soon. Meh, hopefully you watch all the eps and come back and give us your opinion about the drama.

So I just finished City Hunter, and it was pretty good. I was a bit skeptical at first, just like with Iris, but it came out pretty good. Definitely recommended and worth the watch (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na). Right now, I'm watching Baker King Tak Goo and it's not bad so far. But shit, 30 episodes is long as hell.
huyNh.703
andyrau
Profile Joined December 2010
13015 Posts
November 01 2011 22:23 GMT
#250
On November 02 2011 06:50 huyNh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 27 2011 06:54 Ruffian wrote:
I just started "Lie to me" yesterday and I'm on episode four. So far it's great stuff :D My friend wasn't kidding when she said it was addictive.


"Lie To Me" is one of those dramas where it starts off so beautifully, then really strays offs. I read somewhere that they changed writers halfway through the drama, although I'm not 100% sure. I felt the drama really fell off plot and really lacked an actually conflict so I honestly had to grind out the last few episodes hoping it was going to end soon. Meh, hopefully you watch all the eps and come back and give us your opinion about the drama.

So I just finished City Hunter, and it was pretty good. I was a bit skeptical at first, just like with Iris, but it came out pretty good. Definitely recommended and worth the watch (Na Na Na Na Na Na Na). Right now, I'm watching Baker King Tak Goo and it's not bad so far. But shit, 30 episodes is long as hell.


They changed writers around episode 11/12 iirc. The original writer said she opted out due to health reasons, but people (read: netizens) were speculating that she was replaced due to low ratings for the show.
"Zai is legitimately not as good as bulba." | kaipi ti3 champions
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
November 07 2011 00:01 GMT
#251
That rating system is so bad. I don't deny that ratings don't have an impact on how western series develop. But there's still some gems that don't care for ratings and are actually very legit, awesome, non-mainstream shows. The Wire, Breaking Bad or Mad Men as some less popular ones comes to mind.
In Korea on the other hand some Drama writers seem to change their whole script from one week to another or even replace writers, turning good stories that actually make sense and are coherent into something utterly retarded which then feels like a thousand other dramas we've watched - all of this out of fear of losing viewers (there was an article on dramabeans.com about this, explaining the phenomenon; can't find it right now, might add later). To me as a viewer, the whole rating component in the development of a drama and therefore the fact that most of them kind of feel the same is saddening. That's why I stopped watching dramas lately, not only because they're written mainly for women but also because once you've seen half a dozen they all have the same feel and get predictable as hell.
Always smile~
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
November 07 2011 00:05 GMT
#252
On November 07 2011 09:01 Spekulatius wrote:
That rating system is so bad. I don't deny that ratings don't have an impact on how western series develop. But there's still some gems that don't care for ratings and are actually very legit, awesome, non-mainstream shows. The Wire, Breaking Bad or Mad Men as some less popular ones comes to mind.
In Korea on the other hand some Drama writers seem to change their whole script from one week to another or even replace writers, turning good stories that actually make sense and are coherent into something utterly retarded which then feels like a thousand other dramas we've watched - all of this out of fear of losing viewers (there was an article on dramabeans.com about this, explaining the phenomenon; can't find it right now, might add later). To me as a viewer, the whole rating component in the development of a drama and therefore the fact that most of them kind of feel the same is saddening. That's why I stopped watching dramas lately, not only because they're written mainly for women but also because once you've seen half a dozen they all have the same feel and get predictable as hell.

Depends on what you're watching it for.
Usually you can just assume that the start will be the same and the end will be the same, but if you appreciate it for the journey inbetween it can still be enjoyable.
It's like driving to work, but taking a different route each time. Always different scenery and roads but same start and destination.

You do eventually get a bit tired of it though.
HOLY CHECK!
Synapze
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada563 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 00:12:39
November 07 2011 00:12 GMT
#253
My favourite dramas so far:

Snow Queen (10/10)
My Princess

Also seen coffee prince, city hunter, iris and currently watching My gf is a gumiho!

Seriously, snow queen is awesome.

:To the guy asking about korean movies, go watch "Memories of Murder". The best korean movie ever made IMO.
Yuri Victoria LMJ ~♥
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-07 01:06:35
November 07 2011 00:55 GMT
#254
On November 07 2011 09:05 Lonyo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 09:01 Spekulatius wrote:
That rating system is so bad. I don't deny that ratings don't have an impact on how western series develop. But there's still some gems that don't care for ratings and are actually very legit, awesome, non-mainstream shows. The Wire, Breaking Bad or Mad Men as some less popular ones comes to mind.
In Korea on the other hand some Drama writers seem to change their whole script from one week to another or even replace writers, turning good stories that actually make sense and are coherent into something utterly retarded which then feels like a thousand other dramas we've watched - all of this out of fear of losing viewers (there was an article on dramabeans.com about this, explaining the phenomenon; can't find it right now, might add later). To me as a viewer, the whole rating component in the development of a drama and therefore the fact that most of them kind of feel the same is saddening. That's why I stopped watching dramas lately, not only because they're written mainly for women but also because once you've seen half a dozen they all have the same feel and get predictable as hell.

Depends on what you're watching it for.
Usually you can just assume that the start will be the same and the end will be the same, but if you appreciate it for the journey inbetween it can still be enjoyable.
It's like driving to work, but taking a different route each time. Always different scenery and roads but same start and destination.

You do eventually get a bit tired of it though.


Well aren't there any shows that are different? And I'm not talking comedy, I mean stuff remotely comparable to the American series I've posted but, you know, Korean. Just something not so predictable and stereotypical.

I'm just tired of + Show Spoiler +
main actress A: poor woman but warm-hearted person; main actor B: rich, good-looking, smug guy who accidently falls in love with A; undefined number of other rich women who are jealous, spiteful and tell lies and ruin everything; parents of B never approving; I could go on but you get the drift...
.
Always smile~
Synapze
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada563 Posts
November 07 2011 02:57 GMT
#255
Anyone watch the new Leeteuk & Sora WGM? He looks a little pitiful, I really hope he gains some confidence.
Yuri Victoria LMJ ~♥
stablol
Profile Joined July 2011
United States82 Posts
November 07 2011 03:02 GMT
#256
On November 07 2011 09:55 Spekulatius wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 09:05 Lonyo wrote:
On November 07 2011 09:01 Spekulatius wrote:
That rating system is so bad. I don't deny that ratings don't have an impact on how western series develop. But there's still some gems that don't care for ratings and are actually very legit, awesome, non-mainstream shows. The Wire, Breaking Bad or Mad Men as some less popular ones comes to mind.
In Korea on the other hand some Drama writers seem to change their whole script from one week to another or even replace writers, turning good stories that actually make sense and are coherent into something utterly retarded which then feels like a thousand other dramas we've watched - all of this out of fear of losing viewers (there was an article on dramabeans.com about this, explaining the phenomenon; can't find it right now, might add later). To me as a viewer, the whole rating component in the development of a drama and therefore the fact that most of them kind of feel the same is saddening. That's why I stopped watching dramas lately, not only because they're written mainly for women but also because once you've seen half a dozen they all have the same feel and get predictable as hell.

Depends on what you're watching it for.
Usually you can just assume that the start will be the same and the end will be the same, but if you appreciate it for the journey inbetween it can still be enjoyable.
It's like driving to work, but taking a different route each time. Always different scenery and roads but same start and destination.

You do eventually get a bit tired of it though.


Well aren't there any shows that are different? And I'm not talking comedy, I mean stuff remotely comparable to the American series I've posted but, you know, Korean. Just something not so predictable and stereotypical.

I'm just tired of + Show Spoiler +
main actress A: poor woman but warm-hearted person; main actor B: rich, good-looking, smug guy who accidently falls in love with A; undefined number of other rich women who are jealous, spiteful and tell lies and ruin everything; parents of B never approving; I could go on but you get the drift...
.


i just realized this is every drama...
보아 사랑해요 짱
Spekulatius
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany2413 Posts
November 07 2011 07:47 GMT
#257
On November 07 2011 12:02 stablol wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 07 2011 09:55 Spekulatius wrote:
On November 07 2011 09:05 Lonyo wrote:
On November 07 2011 09:01 Spekulatius wrote:
That rating system is so bad. I don't deny that ratings don't have an impact on how western series develop. But there's still some gems that don't care for ratings and are actually very legit, awesome, non-mainstream shows. The Wire, Breaking Bad or Mad Men as some less popular ones comes to mind.
In Korea on the other hand some Drama writers seem to change their whole script from one week to another or even replace writers, turning good stories that actually make sense and are coherent into something utterly retarded which then feels like a thousand other dramas we've watched - all of this out of fear of losing viewers (there was an article on dramabeans.com about this, explaining the phenomenon; can't find it right now, might add later). To me as a viewer, the whole rating component in the development of a drama and therefore the fact that most of them kind of feel the same is saddening. That's why I stopped watching dramas lately, not only because they're written mainly for women but also because once you've seen half a dozen they all have the same feel and get predictable as hell.

Depends on what you're watching it for.
Usually you can just assume that the start will be the same and the end will be the same, but if you appreciate it for the journey inbetween it can still be enjoyable.
It's like driving to work, but taking a different route each time. Always different scenery and roads but same start and destination.

You do eventually get a bit tired of it though.


Well aren't there any shows that are different? And I'm not talking comedy, I mean stuff remotely comparable to the American series I've posted but, you know, Korean. Just something not so predictable and stereotypical.

I'm just tired of + Show Spoiler +
main actress A: poor woman but warm-hearted person; main actor B: rich, good-looking, smug guy who accidently falls in love with A; undefined number of other rich women who are jealous, spiteful and tell lies and ruin everything; parents of B never approving; I could go on but you get the drift...
.


i just realized this is every drama...

Only Iris was different in that regard so far.
Always smile~
Powster
Profile Joined April 2010
United States650 Posts
November 07 2011 08:06 GMT
#258
Jumong and Time of Dog and Wolf are my 2 favorites..

Some other historical k-dramas
Yi San, Dae Jang Geum, Emperor of the Sea..

Then some other non korean dramas I liked..
Legend of the condor heroes, the great revival, liar game
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
November 09 2011 09:53 GMT
#259


This looks great, I lee Ji ahs return after the whole marriage debacle, looking nice

As for Poseidon, I gave it a shot....it is seriously going NOWHERE.
WriterXiao8~~
Jh
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
Finland151 Posts
November 09 2011 10:18 GMT
#260
On October 26 2011 17:10 Vharox wrote:
Can we also integrate Korean cinema in this thread as well? I am burnt out of their tv series at the moment and was wondering if there are any other good Korean films out there.

I've seen:
Taegukgi
Man From Nowhere
I Saw The Devil
Haengbok (I think this is relatively unkown. A really nice watch if you like minimalistic movies)
Thirst
Oldboy

Any movie genre recommendations would be much appreciated lol ;D


Joint Security Area is mondo good. I get the fucking chills everytime. Esp the ending scene is fantastic. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0260991/
Silmido http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0387596/
The Chaser http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1190539/
The good, the bad, the weird is fucking lolz. Song Kangho alone makes this worth a watch http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0901487/
A bittersweet life. It's been a long time since I watched this. It's a typical Korean face-smashing movie, sort of like "A man from nowhere" but maybe not as good. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0456912/
Sympathy for mr. vengeance. Again Song Kangho. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0310775/
Memories of murder. One of Quentin Tarantino's favorites. Song Kangho once again. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0353969/
My sassy girl. A "classic" Korean film. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0293715/
The host. The Korean Godzilla. SONG KANGHO. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0468492/
Sunflower http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0923714/

And apparently this movie called "바람" is sick good. But the Korean dude who recommended this flick to me hasn't found English subs for it. AND, even if you're a foreigner who speaks some Korean, the characters in the movie speak in the Busan dialect.

Most of these I've only seen once so I can't elaborate on them too much. Maybe they're not even any good. I just went through my imdb list.

what
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 188 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 243
CranKy Ducklings152
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1156
Lowko540
TKL 243
ProTech124
Rex 124
MindelVK 23
EmSc Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 57727
Free 1776
Horang2 321
firebathero 243
Zeus 188
Last 110
Hyun 80
ToSsGirL 77
910 71
Trap 60
[ Show more ]
soO 32
Rock 21
Bishop 21
Aegong 18
scan(afreeca) 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7643
Dendi911
XaKoH 425
420jenkins77
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2629
byalli670
Other Games
singsing2264
Mlord446
Beastyqt377
KnowMe160
Liquid`VortiX104
DeMusliM102
QueenE74
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 12
EmSc2Tv 12
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP26
• StrangeGG 24
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2830
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1491
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 43m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.