• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:13
CEST 16:13
KST 23:13
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War495.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8071 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 50

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 60 Next
dartoo
Profile Joined May 2010
India2889 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 06:11:29
September 20 2013 06:07 GMT
#981
Okay starting a barbarian....so should I start off in mp 10 normal to level up faster? I have like no hc gear (my other hardcore stuff is in eu).

Edit: LOL nearly died at the first fight inside the inn.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 20 2013 06:10 GMT
#982
On September 20 2013 15:07 dartoo wrote:
Okay starting a barbarian....so should I start off in mp 10 normal to level up faster? I have like no hc gear (my other hardcore stuff is in eu).


If you have gold to shop the AH you should be fine MP10 all the way through nightmare and be able to hit 60 in <10 hours.
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
September 20 2013 07:17 GMT
#983
[QUOTE]On September 20 2013 11:32 Black Gun wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 20 2013 03:06 ChosenSC2 wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 20 2013 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
What is it that makes the WD so good, supposedly?
Which skills do HClers use? The standard Acid-Rain build?[/QUOTE]


....and wds are the safest and easiest class to lvl up, which might also be a factor for hc.

i can safely and efficiently farm mp7 with my 69k dps wd.

but that people still think acid rain is the standard build for wds shows how unknown and underground the class still is, at least when compared to its huge potential.

[/QUOTE]

Could you perhaps tell me your WD skills then?
And a link to your profile, I'm really curious what a WD that farm MP7 safely looks like.

I really thought that Acid Rain + Pickup-Radius was basically the only spec people played.
TOCHMY
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden1692 Posts
September 20 2013 07:47 GMT
#984
I played with a Demon Hunter in Nightmare act 3 yesterday. We were down in the dungeons where the small green exploding dudes reside. I had like 4 or 5 on my tail and I ran around in panic with like 20% hp trying to dodge them. This DH rolls right into them and explodes instantly. I feel bad because I kind of led the straight into her T_T

If you read this, I'm sorry.
Yoona <3 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Look! It's Totoro! ☉.☉☂
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
September 20 2013 07:59 GMT
#985
On September 20 2013 14:15 Eschaton wrote:
[image loading]

Time for this barb to start collecting those retirement checks, and time for me to try a new game, at least until Loot 2.0 / expansion. What's good these days?



GZ ESCHATON <3
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
SixStrings
Profile Blog Joined August 2013
Germany2046 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 08:31:22
September 20 2013 08:30 GMT
#986
Do you reckon they add Paragon-EXP of dead characters to your Paragon-Level?
That would influence my strategy of playing until the expansion.
dartoo
Profile Joined May 2010
India2889 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 09:31:18
September 20 2013 09:30 GMT
#987
Oh wow...............



I think I need to readjust my mentality a bit.

So I was cruising around cathedral church, and bam! Treasure goblin! while killing a few mobs before him, I end up alerting him, and he starts to run away. Of course I cant let him get away, I give chase. Then from nowhere a bunch of zombies arrive, hey what the hell it's act 1 normal, it's a stupid zombie, I'll ignore him for now, I continue to chase the gob. Turns out the zobie is an elite, and with minimal armour at mp10, he hits like a mofo. I'm now really scared..I'm down to half health, I run back to try and get out of the room. A bunch of bats join the fray, and start pecking. I'm now down to quarter health.....it's okay I'll just potion up. lool no more potions.

Am I really going to die? holy shit, I'm just level 4....and then the screen turns red, and a familiar set of UI controls come up, only it's missing a button , and has an addition message that says my deeds of valor will be remembered.

So ended the life of Amaren, a short life, but the lessons learnt from it will serve other heroes well. Sleep well.

Time to make aamaren 2 lol.
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 12:40:26
September 20 2013 12:40 GMT
#988
On September 20 2013 18:30 dartoo wrote:
Oh wow...............



I think I need to readjust my mentality a bit.

So I was cruising around cathedral church, and bam! Treasure goblin! while killing a few mobs before him, I end up alerting him, and he starts to run away. Of course I cant let him get away, I give chase. Then from nowhere a bunch of zombies arrive, hey what the hell it's act 1 normal, it's a stupid zombie, I'll ignore him for now, I continue to chase the gob. Turns out the zobie is an elite, and with minimal armour at mp10, he hits like a mofo. I'm now really scared..I'm down to half health, I run back to try and get out of the room. A bunch of bats join the fray, and start pecking. I'm now down to quarter health.....it's okay I'll just potion up. lool no more potions.

Am I really going to die? holy shit, I'm just level 4....and then the screen turns red, and a familiar set of UI controls come up, only it's missing a button , and has an addition message that says my deeds of valor will be remembered.

So ended the life of Amaren, a short life, but the lessons learnt from it will serve other heroes well. Sleep well.

Time to make aamaren 2 lol.



You gotta love HC <3

Unforgiving is the word you're looking for
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 20 2013 15:36 GMT
#989
On September 20 2013 17:30 SixStrings wrote:
Do you reckon they add Paragon-EXP of dead characters to your Paragon-Level?
That would influence my strategy of playing until the expansion.


Are you going to be playing ladder? Because if so, it doesn't matter.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
September 20 2013 16:01 GMT
#990
On September 21 2013 00:36 Najda wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2013 17:30 SixStrings wrote:
Do you reckon they add Paragon-EXP of dead characters to your Paragon-Level?
That would influence my strategy of playing until the expansion.


Are you going to be playing ladder? Because if so, it doesn't matter.


They are still debating it but leaning on the side of using dead character's paragon. Some other options on the table are to lose half of that paragon experience on death.

On another note, just hit my previous HC wizard paragon record of 30 last night. Hopefully I don't die before 31 tonight!
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 20 2013 17:47 GMT
#991
On September 21 2013 01:01 willoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 00:36 Najda wrote:
On September 20 2013 17:30 SixStrings wrote:
Do you reckon they add Paragon-EXP of dead characters to your Paragon-Level?
That would influence my strategy of playing until the expansion.


Are you going to be playing ladder? Because if so, it doesn't matter.


They are still debating it but leaning on the side of using dead character's paragon. Some other options on the table are to lose half of that paragon experience on death.

On another note, just hit my previous HC wizard paragon record of 30 last night. Hopefully I don't die before 31 tonight!


I'll continue to say they should roll the whole game over into a universal mode that blends the gosuness of Hardcore but gives people options upon death. This would get all the player-base on one universal server and blend the best of both worlds.

Like if you die in Hardcore under level 60 the character is just gone forever but, if you die after level 60 you have options. An idea would be like how people farm Ubers and they drop organs that you can craft into HF Rings, well have a boss or add it to ubers and have them have a certain % chance to drop a Shard of Life, and after you farm so many of those (like 25 or something) you can craft a Crystal of Life by using ur 25 Shards and a Radiant Star Gem.

This means it would hella bad to die, and cost you a ton of time / money for doing so but ur not just FUCKED forever. Instead of people in the player-base dying and saying fuck it back to softcore or quitting... they would be like damn now I really gotta grind to get that character back. Plus all of your players would be in one universal player-base instead of splitting it. Also, lower disconnect leaving of game to like 5 seconds instead of 10.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
September 20 2013 17:58 GMT
#992
On September 21 2013 02:47 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 01:01 willoc wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:36 Najda wrote:
On September 20 2013 17:30 SixStrings wrote:
Do you reckon they add Paragon-EXP of dead characters to your Paragon-Level?
That would influence my strategy of playing until the expansion.


Are you going to be playing ladder? Because if so, it doesn't matter.


They are still debating it but leaning on the side of using dead character's paragon. Some other options on the table are to lose half of that paragon experience on death.

On another note, just hit my previous HC wizard paragon record of 30 last night. Hopefully I don't die before 31 tonight!


I'll continue to say they should roll the whole game over into a universal mode that blends the gosuness of Hardcore but gives people options upon death. This would get all the player-base on one universal server and blend the best of both worlds.

Like if you die in Hardcore under level 60 the character is just gone forever but, if you die after level 60 you have options. An idea would be like how people farm Ubers and they drop organs that you can craft into HF Rings, well have a boss or add it to ubers and have them have a certain % chance to drop a Shard of Life, and after you farm so many of those (like 25 or something) you can craft a Crystal of Life by using ur 25 Shards and a Radiant Star Gem.

This means it would hella bad to die, and cost you a ton of time / money for doing so but ur not just FUCKED forever. Instead of people in the player-base dying and saying fuck it back to softcore or quitting... they would be like damn now I really gotta grind to get that character back. Plus all of your players would be in one universal player-base instead of splitting it. Also, lower disconnect leaving of game to like 5 seconds instead of 10.


The sting of just losing items (and not the paragon levels gained by that character) might not be harsh enough for sure. Right now, you just lose all those paragons which is usually the biggest sting (aside from maybe some epic gear you found). I'm wondering how they will implement ladders as well now since they keep mentioning there are only 2 paragon levels (SC and HC). With ladders, it should be 4 right (Ladder HC, Ladder SC, Common HC, Common SC)?

Disconnects are a hard one to fix for HC but I would at least like to see a disconnect indicator for the player for other players in the game so you can see when someone is being disconnected (just a red circle with a line through it where the hourglass usually shows would be good). Lowering it to 5 seconds might make people start disconnecting to save their lives (isn't that around the same time to cast a town portal?)
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 20 2013 17:59 GMT
#993
On September 21 2013 02:58 willoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2013 02:47 ChosenSC2 wrote:
On September 21 2013 01:01 willoc wrote:
On September 21 2013 00:36 Najda wrote:
On September 20 2013 17:30 SixStrings wrote:
Do you reckon they add Paragon-EXP of dead characters to your Paragon-Level?
That would influence my strategy of playing until the expansion.


Are you going to be playing ladder? Because if so, it doesn't matter.


They are still debating it but leaning on the side of using dead character's paragon. Some other options on the table are to lose half of that paragon experience on death.

On another note, just hit my previous HC wizard paragon record of 30 last night. Hopefully I don't die before 31 tonight!


I'll continue to say they should roll the whole game over into a universal mode that blends the gosuness of Hardcore but gives people options upon death. This would get all the player-base on one universal server and blend the best of both worlds.

Like if you die in Hardcore under level 60 the character is just gone forever but, if you die after level 60 you have options. An idea would be like how people farm Ubers and they drop organs that you can craft into HF Rings, well have a boss or add it to ubers and have them have a certain % chance to drop a Shard of Life, and after you farm so many of those (like 25 or something) you can craft a Crystal of Life by using ur 25 Shards and a Radiant Star Gem.

This means it would hella bad to die, and cost you a ton of time / money for doing so but ur not just FUCKED forever. Instead of people in the player-base dying and saying fuck it back to softcore or quitting... they would be like damn now I really gotta grind to get that character back. Plus all of your players would be in one universal player-base instead of splitting it. Also, lower disconnect leaving of game to like 5 seconds instead of 10.


The sting of just losing items (and not the paragon levels gained by that character) might not be harsh enough for sure. Right now, you just lose all those paragons which is usually the biggest sting (aside from maybe some epic gear you found). I'm wondering how they will implement ladders as well now since they keep mentioning there are only 2 paragon levels (SC and HC). With ladders, it should be 4 right (Ladder HC, Ladder SC, Common HC, Common SC)?

Disconnects are a hard one to fix for HC but I would at least like to see a disconnect indicator for the player for other players in the game so you can see when someone is being disconnected (just a red circle with a line through it where the hourglass usually shows would be good). Lowering it to 5 seconds might make people start disconnecting to save their lives (isn't that around the same time to cast a town portal?)


I'm in the opposite, I don't give a shit about losing the levels, I care about the gear I lost.
liberate71
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia10252 Posts
September 20 2013 18:39 GMT
#994
Ahhh I just lost another one tonight. I've lost a 54, a 57 (tonights) and a 59... (and a 60[15]).

Hulking Phasebeasts in hell act 3 catch me by surprise
Minelord Stimfestor, also known as karma.
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 18:59:33
September 20 2013 18:55 GMT
#995
[QUOTE]On September 20 2013 16:17 SixStrings wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 20 2013 11:32 Black Gun wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 20 2013 03:06 ChosenSC2 wrote:
[QUOTE]On September 20 2013 02:21 SixStrings wrote:
What is it that makes the WD so good, supposedly?
Which skills do HClers use? The standard Acid-Rain build?[/QUOTE]


....and wds are the safest and easiest class to lvl up, which might also be a factor for hc.

i can safely and efficiently farm mp7 with my 69k dps wd.

but that people still think acid rain is the standard build for wds shows how unknown and underground the class still is, at least when compared to its huge potential.

[/QUOTE]

Could you perhaps tell me your WD skills then?
And a link to your profile, I'm really curious what a WD that farm MP7 safely looks like.

I really thought that Acid Rain + Pickup-Radius was basically the only spec people played.[/QUOTE]

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BlackXistenZ-2929/hero/26614679

some gear is very suboptimal. and the damage output is borderline for mp7... im fine and can farm it efficiently, but the dps shouldnt be lower than that.
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 19:33:03
September 20 2013 19:32 GMT
#996
For the person asking about what WD stuff to use.. What I've used (Have been ranked top 5 on server, have never died or even proc'd Spirit Vessel for 80 paragon levels)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ChoseN-1176/hero/32007802

Any questions just post and I'll answer.
lOstHeaven
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada212 Posts
September 20 2013 22:08 GMT
#997
Its raining this sub-forum makes me wants to play. Bought the game and hopefully i won't die in this mode.
Lost in Heaven
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 20 2013 22:45 GMT
#998
On September 21 2013 07:08 lOstHeaven wrote:
Its raining this sub-forum makes me wants to play. Bought the game and hopefully i won't die in this mode.


With the introduction of MP levels and low level gear being available via the AH for reasonable prices, you should be ok if you play smart and don't disconnect.
Sek-Kuar
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic593 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-20 23:02:46
September 20 2013 23:01 GMT
#999
I had perhaps just first DC in my D3 career and my poor Abigail [Wiz 60(22)] is no more. She was my main and took like 2/3 of my whealth with her.


Im deciding whether to go with WD or Wiz now... I love wizard for everything - her voice, dialogues, quotes, armor skins, skill animations... everything.

I have already made new wiz (Katniss, currently lvl 7 just so I could dress her up a little), but WDs are so fucking imba that I might consider one.


EDIT: BTW I was playing archon a2mp3 with 1250 res 5,4k armor and 72k life, when DC came I had full HP and only white mobs were on the screen... When I restarted modem and came back after 5 min I was honestly 95% sure I must survive that when there were 2 other players near me but apparently they just left me there to die...

I wish that Blizzard would at least add some sort of notification when someone lose connection or something, this just leaving chars there to stand for 15-30 sec with noone in party knowing that there is some problem is stupid.
Scientists finally discovered what's wrong with the female brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there's nothing left. [http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/213948/1/DJVibrejtr/]
Black Gun
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Germany4482 Posts
September 20 2013 23:02 GMT
#1000
On September 21 2013 04:32 ChosenSC2 wrote:
For the person asking about what WD stuff to use.. What I've used (Have been ranked top 5 on server, have never died or even proc'd Spirit Vessel for 80 paragon levels)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ChoseN-1176/hero/32007802

Any questions just post and I'll answer.

which mp do you usually play?
"What am I supposed to do against this?" - "Lose!" :-]
Prev 1 48 49 50 51 52 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 335
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 118
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins67
canceldota29
Counter-Strike
fl0m2528
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt344
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX109
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 2
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 47m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 47m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 47m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.