• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:08
CEST 02:08
KST 09:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9103 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 48

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 60 Next
SmOkEaLoT
Profile Joined September 2011
Germany10 Posts
September 09 2013 16:45 GMT
#941
Hi Noorgrin nice a german hc player on my MP. You have a Request^^
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
September 10 2013 01:56 GMT
#942
Started up a Wizard again. Last one died at p30. Things look cheaper now but less people playing as well. Almost no one running Act2 of any sort either.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-10 23:58:45
September 10 2013 23:58 GMT
#943
Started fooling around a bit, thought I'd give hardcore a try this time around (and about time, given my history with hardcore in d2). Died twice already, at L32 and L24 respectively, both times due to user error, but I managed to make up for it. Just hit Inferno on a monk, hopefully I have enough gear to beat the game in one go now, I don't really feel like farming stuff.

Current monk gear.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 11 2013 01:32 GMT
#944
Are you playing self found? You can probably handle act 1 mp0 but beyond that I'd get better gear first.
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-11 17:33:13
September 11 2013 16:44 GMT
#945
If you're asking whether I'm willing to spend cash on the ah or not, I am. However, since this is my "first" hardcore playthrough I've been dumping it all in artisans/stash space. I've just started making savings now. My biggest problem right now seems to be, interestingly enough, lack of armour. One would think that brandishing a shield and having a modest dodge chance would help forestall death by various pointy and blunt objects, but oh well...

I've made it up to the part where you collect Kulle's blood. So far NDE hasn't triggered yet. I am still hopefull, and I shall press on tonight.
serum321
Profile Joined January 2012
United States606 Posts
September 11 2013 17:29 GMT
#946
Gotta be more than careful in a3, there is no getting away from some of those things that charge you and have a shield or some phasebeasts and a3 is significantly harder than a2. .
MrTortoise
Profile Joined January 2011
1388 Posts
September 11 2013 18:03 GMT
#947
whats the fastest way to level? I played solo ... do you guys go and play with randoms or what?
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
September 11 2013 18:21 GMT
#948
On September 12 2013 03:03 MrTortoise wrote:
whats the fastest way to level? I played solo ... do you guys go and play with randoms or what?


Using twink gear/gems and/or having a power-leveler to kill for you.

Playing with randoms (if you are alone) decreases the chances that you will die from disconnects. Everything else they do will either slow you down or speed you up based on how competent the random is.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 11 2013 20:28 GMT
#949
I bought a full cains set and played with a pub party of 4 on mp0 for max exp boost and just powered through everything with a good ruby on my weapon.
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
September 12 2013 00:52 GMT
#950
On September 12 2013 05:28 Najda wrote:
I bought a full cains set and played with a pub party of 4 on mp0 for max exp boost and just powered through everything with a good ruby on my weapon.

can't find pubs for anything pre inferno :/
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 12 2013 01:01 GMT
#951
It's hard but usually if there isn't one available you can just start and open to public and you'll usually find someone.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 12 2013 02:04 GMT
#952
Like a boss, bout to start playing again soon here. Everyone still around?
Nikon
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Bulgaria5710 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-12 13:07:18
September 12 2013 09:29 GMT
#953
On September 12 2013 09:52 Frolossus wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 05:28 Najda wrote:
I bought a full cains set and played with a pub party of 4 on mp0 for max exp boost and just powered through everything with a good ruby on my weapon.

can't find pubs for anything pre inferno :/


That's weird, there were quite a few pubs when I was leveling...

In other news, I just made it to A3. Kulle and Belial fights were easier than expected, and I'm 55% through to paragon level 3. Whoo-hah!

Whelp, jailer arcane enchanted mortar phase beast + several other phase beasts in the heart of the damned got me. Fuck. I think I'm gonna do witch doctor next.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
September 12 2013 15:52 GMT
#954
On September 12 2013 11:04 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Like a boss, bout to start playing again soon here. Everyone still around?


I just started again on the weekend. Add me up: Willoc#1564. At P10 now and slowly progressing (1-2 runs an evening or so).
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
September 12 2013 15:54 GMT
#955
On September 12 2013 18:29 Nikon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 12 2013 09:52 Frolossus wrote:
On September 12 2013 05:28 Najda wrote:
I bought a full cains set and played with a pub party of 4 on mp0 for max exp boost and just powered through everything with a good ruby on my weapon.

can't find pubs for anything pre inferno :/


That's weird, there were quite a few pubs when I was leveling...

In other news, I just made it to A3. Kulle and Belial fights were easier than expected, and I'm 55% through to paragon level 3. Whoo-hah!

Whelp, jailer arcane enchanted mortar phase beast + several other phase beasts in the heart of the damned got me. Fuck. I think I'm gonna do witch doctor next.


It's really hit or miss in HC for anything pre-inferno now. Act 2 is the worst. Best bet (if you can't find something close to join) is to create your game and just open to the public. You should have some joiners after 15-30 minutes usually.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-13 08:19:05
September 13 2013 08:14 GMT
#956
Hi there everyone,

So I finally got back into the game, and lost my Main character... Paragon 56 Demon hunter, 180 + K dps, with one of the best Natalya reflexion on EU... Serves me right for trying Rapid fire on mp 4 ....

So well I'm back to the good old farming, I got a CM/WW Wizz with 2.16 AS (up to mp 5 easy, even though i'm lacking dps) and he can also archon on mp1, and a nicely stuff barb who can farm mp2/3.

I'm up for anything, so just add me: Douillos#2124

PS: I'll post the photo of my death when I get home

PS2: Armory links: Barb Wizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Frolossus
Profile Joined February 2010
United States4779 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-15 00:06:12
September 14 2013 23:56 GMT
#957
how exactly am i supposed to make money?
i'm only able to do act 1 mp1 right now but i'm not really making a whole lot
its easily taking me 1.5 hours to make 1m so gearing up is a horribly slow process :/

what kind of stats should i have for mp2 as witch doctor?
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 15 2013 01:26 GMT
#958
act 1 mp 1 is really all you need to farm for money, you just need to get lucky with drops. You can upgrade your damage to farm it more efficiently, or you can start collecting keys just to make the farming more entertaining through the other acts.
carmon
Profile Joined December 2010
United States220 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-15 01:31:00
September 15 2013 01:28 GMT
#959
On September 15 2013 08:56 Frolossus wrote:
how exactly am i supposed to make money?
i'm only able to do act 1 mp1 right now but i'm not really making a whole lot
its easily taking me 1.5 hours to make 1m so gearing up is a horribly slow process :/

what kind of stats should i have for mp2 as witch doctor?


You can power level people for money if you want a more reliable/stable source of gold income. I was charging 300k/lvl over the summer break before I stopped playing and made 100m on some days if I had a couple of full parties lined up.

Runs from 1-60 take from 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours for the experienced and geared runners. Even if you don't have the gear to do 51-60 hell mp10 runs efficiently you can just do 1-50 runs.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 15 2013 03:01 GMT
#960
On September 15 2013 08:56 Frolossus wrote:
how exactly am i supposed to make money?
i'm only able to do act 1 mp1 right now but i'm not really making a whole lot
its easily taking me 1.5 hours to make 1m so gearing up is a horribly slow process :/

what kind of stats should i have for mp2 as witch doctor?


If your sole goal is to make money (gold) then power leveling is your best option undoubtedly. Right now is actually a pretty terrible time to "farm" because values of items have absolutely plummeted recently with the talk of expansion pack / new items / itemization 2.0 etc.

You can make about 8-13m / hour power leveling depending on how many people you are leveling, how much you charge, and how fast you are at it. I know when I got my start, my road to being one of the top characters on the server was heavily started and funded by power leveling.

The price of gold has actually been pretty stable for the last month, sitting between $65-$75 per billion so now isn't a bad time to stock-pile some gold in your reserves. That gold is going to skyrocket in price when the expansion comes out to probably $100+ per billion.
Prev 1 46 47 48 49 50 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 469
Bale 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever543
League of Legends
Doublelift5586
Other Games
summit1g10818
JimRising 469
ViBE254
KnowMe195
Livibee187
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick755
BasetradeTV179
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 126
• Adnapsc2 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1508
• imaqtpie991
• Shiphtur543
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
14h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
BSL Open Qualifier
18h 52m
OSC
22h 52m
OSC
1d 11h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.