• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:20
CEST 03:20
KST 10:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War575.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9408 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 52

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 60 Next
Sek-Kuar
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic593 Posts
September 22 2013 02:43 GMT
#1021
On September 22 2013 11:24 dartoo wrote:
Is it worth levelling up the black smith?

I did it in sc, and was useful as I got a lot of upgrades from there. But that was patch 1.1, and I was playing all self found back then.


Yep, just so you could craft those account bound iLvl63 stuff. But obviously there is no point leveling him until you can craft end game gear.
Scientists finally discovered what's wrong with the female brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there's nothing left. [http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/213948/1/DJVibrejtr/]
akatama
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Romania982 Posts
September 22 2013 17:28 GMT
#1022
I am thinking of giving the game another try, this time on HC. Last time I played monster power was just introduced, leveled a new SC Monk on MP10 (had to lower it to 5-6 half-way into Hell though) using only stuff that I found. It was a blast, but it got boring by the time I reached Inferno.

I want to try both HC and the Wizard for the first time. Any useful advice aside the standard "play it safe"? What MP should I run before Inferno?
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-22 18:04:45
September 22 2013 18:04 GMT
#1023
If your just playing for fun then self found mp10 characters seem to be very popular now. If your looking to get to 60 as fast as possible youll play differently though depending how much money you have.
lOstHeaven
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
Canada212 Posts
September 23 2013 23:50 GMT
#1024
After dying again....I am going to go MP5 on a DH....wish me luck
Lost in Heaven
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
September 24 2013 00:10 GMT
#1025
I assume there is no way to get Blizzard to revive characters due to disconnects? Just lost my first char due to a disconnect and am aksing before I go again :D
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
DODswe4
Profile Joined July 2011
Sweden2157 Posts
September 24 2013 00:11 GMT
#1026
On September 24 2013 09:10 KadaverBB wrote:
I assume there is no way to get Blizzard to revive characters due to disconnects? Just lost my first char due to a disconnect and am aksing before I go again :D

nope they never revive
KadaverBB
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Germany25658 Posts
September 24 2013 00:14 GMT
#1027
Thought so. Well, I guess that was my hardcore adventure. First champion pack in inferno bested me -.-
AdministratorLaws change depending on who's making them, but justice is justice
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-24 01:45:43
September 24 2013 01:41 GMT
#1028
Disconnect on first champ pack in inferno? That's unfortunate

Got to 60 recently on my WD:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Najda-1309/hero/36808547

Clearing MP 1 pretty easy, wish I had more pickup radius though. Does my build look good? Any suggestions?
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-24 08:26:17
September 24 2013 08:24 GMT
#1029
On September 24 2013 10:41 Najda wrote:
Disconnect on first champ pack in inferno? That's unfortunate

Got to 60 recently on my WD:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Najda-1309/hero/36808547

Clearing MP 1 pretty easy, wish I had more pickup radius though. Does my build look good? Any suggestions?



You look pretty short on eHP... I would probably go 1H + shield until you get some more appropriate gear... Remember, it may feel smooth but when shit hits the fan, it hits it hard!

Edit: You have no LoH or LS... That could be a problem if you get nasty affixes + reflect...
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
Douillos
Profile Joined May 2010
France3195 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-09-24 08:27:53
September 24 2013 08:27 GMT
#1030
On September 24 2013 09:14 KadaverBB wrote:
Thought so. Well, I guess that was my hardcore adventure. First champion pack in inferno bested me -.-



Don't give up man, Loosing your first character is just like loosing your virginity: it was fast and you didn't really know what you were doing :D

Trust me it gets better and better!


If you want I can power lvl you back to 60 in no time
Look a giraffe! Look a fist!!
ViperPL
Profile Joined March 2011
Poland1775 Posts
September 24 2013 09:44 GMT
#1031
Hooray, finally, after many hours and countless dead heroes I managed to get to 60 and inferno on my WD! I was mostly doing MP10 with self found stuff, with the exception of lower MP and some weapons from AH on hell. Now I bought some cheap ass manajuma knife + chicken with the little gold I had and now I'm ready to head to MP0 inferno :D Wish me luck!
A dota player and lol player walk into a bar. The dota player says: "lol sucks". Lol player couldn't deny. http://i.imgur.com/FpLeTf1.gif
PJFrylar
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States350 Posts
September 24 2013 13:46 GMT
#1032
On September 24 2013 10:41 Najda wrote:
Disconnect on first champ pack in inferno? That's unfortunate

Got to 60 recently on my WD:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Najda-1309/hero/36808547

Clearing MP 1 pretty easy, wish I had more pickup radius though. Does my build look good? Any suggestions?


What would you say your normal stack count is on provoke the pack? I hadn't thought of using that circle of life passive with it before.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 24 2013 16:32 GMT
#1033
It doesn't show stack count but it's pretty easy to maintain 3 wolfdogs. Often I blow them up and get 3 more with just the explosion.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 24 2013 18:26 GMT
#1034
Najda you need lifesteal man ^^ Either on ur Skorn or do a 1h + mojo build. LS pretty essential.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 24 2013 18:49 GMT
#1035
Yea I figured as much. Skorns with lifesteal are way out of my pricerange so I'll just grab a cheap 1h
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 24 2013 19:05 GMT
#1036
On September 25 2013 03:49 Najda wrote:
Yea I figured as much. Skorns with lifesteal are way out of my pricerange so I'll just grab a cheap 1h


If you wanted to my pick-up radius / farming gear it's here. (Ignore the skills, I was power leveling someone last time I played)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/ChoseN-1176/hero/32007802
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 24 2013 19:32 GMT
#1037
I can't afford even the budget version of most of those items unfortunately.
dartoo
Profile Joined May 2010
India2889 Posts
September 25 2013 03:45 GMT
#1038
Woot! Normal completed, also found my first hc legendary in act 4, leorics crown.

Now onto nightmare!
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
September 25 2013 05:28 GMT
#1039
On September 25 2013 12:45 dartoo wrote:
Woot! Normal completed, also found my first hc legendary in act 4, leorics crown.

Now onto nightmare!


Nice, good luck
MrTortoise
Profile Joined January 2011
1388 Posts
September 25 2013 09:49 GMT
#1040
just lost a lvl 46 DH on mp10 ... got to bilial in nightmare soloing that fucker turned out to be too much

sad thing was i just picked up that legendary ring that makes treasure goblins appear.
Prev 1 50 51 52 53 54 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 163
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 467
Bale 50
League of Legends
Doublelift4514
Other Games
summit1g9131
JimRising 562
ViBE235
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick676
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Light_VIP 9
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1122
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
8h 40m
Patches Events
13h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 40m
BSL Open Qualifier
17h 40m
OSC
21h 40m
OSC
1d 10h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.