• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:01
CEST 06:01
KST 13:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202611Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8092 users

D3 Hardcore Community - Page 54

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 60 Next
Sek-Kuar
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic593 Posts
September 27 2013 22:54 GMT
#1061
On September 28 2013 04:14 Najda wrote:
It's unlikely it would sell for too much because anyone that could afford an expensive level reduc weapon would most likely pay for power leveling instead.


Well once I met wizard in act 1 hell with Echoing Fury, Tal mask, Zus armor & boots, witching hour... all with at least -15 lvl req xD

My problem is that I dont have barb not even on softcore so I dont really have any idea looking on this, and while trying to compare with AH my initial guess was mostlikely 25-100M, but thats about as good as I can go. Pretty much all I can say for sure is that Im not planning on letting it go for under 25M... But since its so rare item, bid wars can not be expected and I need to know little more before putting it on AH.

Also "not much" is not exactly objective term, Im not rich and selling this for even mere 25M would be pretty big deal
Scientists finally discovered what's wrong with the female brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there's nothing left. [http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/213948/1/DJVibrejtr/]
Samba
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany452 Posts
September 29 2013 15:56 GMT
#1062
WHAT THE FUCK, i just had a random lost connection to battle net while fighting an elite. Stood in fire and got mortared, friend in Teamspeak watched me go into the the free death thingy of the WD and go down again do about 1/8 health before disconnecting. Holy shit!
I haven´t had that since Blizzard fixed the problems at the beginning...
Had anybody else problems on EU?
RIP Geoff “iNcontroL" Robinson, September 11, 1985 - July 20, 2019
Sek-Kuar
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic593 Posts
September 29 2013 17:46 GMT
#1063
D3 just crashed and my WD paid ultimate price. Worth mentioning that earlier today I crafted this amulet:

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
...was not wearing it though, just MF equip for MP1 xD

Exactly 10 days ago my Wiz P22 died to DC, now WD P24 died to D3 crash... I think Im gonna go back to SC2 for some time ^^
Scientists finally discovered what's wrong with the female brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there's nothing left. [http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/213948/1/DJVibrejtr/]
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
September 29 2013 18:49 GMT
#1064
At least you have a kickass amule for when you level up again now.
Samba
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany452 Posts
September 29 2013 19:37 GMT
#1065
On September 30 2013 02:46 Sek-Kuar wrote:
D3 just crashed and my WD paid ultimate price. Worth mentioning that earlier today I crafted this amulet:

[image loading]

+ Show Spoiler +
...was not wearing it though, just MF equip for MP1 xD

Exactly 10 days ago my Wiz P22 died to DC, now WD P24 died to D3 crash... I think Im gonna go back to SC2 for some time ^^



Oh damn, that´s hard...
RIP Geoff “iNcontroL" Robinson, September 11, 1985 - July 20, 2019
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
October 01 2013 20:37 GMT
#1066
That's why its best to craft Ammy's of VIT, cuz when they roll a main stat and gfg they are guaranteed to be good for at least 1 class. If you roll a main stat u can get trolled by getting DEX/STR split n stuff like that with no Life at all on it.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
October 01 2013 21:58 GMT
#1067
On October 02 2013 05:37 ChosenSC2 wrote:
That's why its best to craft Ammy's of VIT, cuz when they roll a main stat and gfg they are guaranteed to be good for at least 1 class. If you roll a main stat u can get trolled by getting DEX/STR split n stuff like that with no Life at all on it.


I feel this only applies if you play all the classes since you can't sell the amulets.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
October 01 2013 22:29 GMT
#1068
On October 02 2013 06:58 willoc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 05:37 ChosenSC2 wrote:
That's why its best to craft Ammy's of VIT, cuz when they roll a main stat and gfg they are guaranteed to be good for at least 1 class. If you roll a main stat u can get trolled by getting DEX/STR split n stuff like that with no Life at all on it.


I feel this only applies if you play all the classes since you can't sell the amulets.


Which I do I guess so it makes more sense for someone like me.
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
October 01 2013 22:47 GMT
#1069
On October 02 2013 07:29 ChosenSC2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 02 2013 06:58 willoc wrote:
On October 02 2013 05:37 ChosenSC2 wrote:
That's why its best to craft Ammy's of VIT, cuz when they roll a main stat and gfg they are guaranteed to be good for at least 1 class. If you roll a main stat u can get trolled by getting DEX/STR split n stuff like that with no Life at all on it.


I feel this only applies if you play all the classes since you can't sell the amulets.


Which I do I guess so it makes more sense for someone like me.



Once paragon 2.0 rolls out it'll make even more sense. Hoping it rolls out before the exp.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
October 03 2013 04:14 GMT
#1070
On September 28 2013 07:54 Sek-Kuar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 04:14 Najda wrote:
It's unlikely it would sell for too much because anyone that could afford an expensive level reduc weapon would most likely pay for power leveling instead.


Well once I met wizard in act 1 hell with Echoing Fury, Tal mask, Zus armor & boots, witching hour... all with at least -15 lvl req xD

My problem is that I dont have barb not even on softcore so I dont really have any idea looking on this, and while trying to compare with AH my initial guess was mostlikely 25-100M, but thats about as good as I can go. Pretty much all I can say for sure is that Im not planning on letting it go for under 25M... But since its so rare item, bid wars can not be expected and I need to know little more before putting it on AH.

Also "not much" is not exactly objective term, Im not rich and selling this for even mere 25M would be pretty big deal


Around a month ago I sold a 1000+ dps 1h sword with str/int/vit, socket and -17 lvl req for 100m. People on d2jsp speculated that the high value was due to the socket, not just the dps, because you can get insane LoH as well as insane dps and basically be invincible before inferno. Without a socket I think around 25M or maybe a bit less is reasonable, as it's only for barb. People like to be able to re-use leveling gear.
rahji
Profile Joined August 2011
Germany63 Posts
October 05 2013 10:38 GMT
#1071
Ok guys just started HC today and I must say i love that thrill.
I started with D3 some weeks ago, leveled a witch doctor in softcore to 60, beated Diablo on Inferno and became bored very quickly, but HC keeps me entertained.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
October 05 2013 14:07 GMT
#1072
On October 05 2013 19:38 rahji wrote:
Ok guys just started HC today and I must say i love that thrill.
I started with D3 some weeks ago, leveled a witch doctor in softcore to 60, beated Diablo on Inferno and became bored very quickly, but HC keeps me entertained.


T'his is what everyone realizes xD

Welcome sir
Sek-Kuar
Profile Joined November 2010
Czech Republic593 Posts
October 05 2013 21:31 GMT
#1073
On October 03 2013 13:14 Eschaton wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 28 2013 07:54 Sek-Kuar wrote:
On September 28 2013 04:14 Najda wrote:
It's unlikely it would sell for too much because anyone that could afford an expensive level reduc weapon would most likely pay for power leveling instead.


Well once I met wizard in act 1 hell with Echoing Fury, Tal mask, Zus armor & boots, witching hour... all with at least -15 lvl req xD

My problem is that I dont have barb not even on softcore so I dont really have any idea looking on this, and while trying to compare with AH my initial guess was mostlikely 25-100M, but thats about as good as I can go. Pretty much all I can say for sure is that Im not planning on letting it go for under 25M... But since its so rare item, bid wars can not be expected and I need to know little more before putting it on AH.

Also "not much" is not exactly objective term, Im not rich and selling this for even mere 25M would be pretty big deal


Around a month ago I sold a 1000+ dps 1h sword with str/int/vit, socket and -17 lvl req for 100m. People on d2jsp speculated that the high value was due to the socket, not just the dps, because you can get insane LoH as well as insane dps and basically be invincible before inferno. Without a socket I think around 25M or maybe a bit less is reasonable, as it's only for barb. People like to be able to re-use leveling gear.


Thx 4 info
Scientists finally discovered what's wrong with the female brain: On the left side, there is nothing right, and on the right side, there's nothing left. [http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/213948/1/DJVibrejtr/]
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
October 11 2013 08:11 GMT
#1074
Where all the D3 HC posters at these days??
nRoot
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany928 Posts
October 11 2013 10:01 GMT
#1075
Waiting for the AddOn, or maybe that's just me
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
October 11 2013 18:23 GMT
#1076
On October 11 2013 19:01 nRoot wrote:
Waiting for the AddOn, or maybe that's just me


Ya Blizz stupidly ruined their own game by announcing the expansion 10 months before its gonna come out... dunno why they didn't wait til it was closer.
Najda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States3765 Posts
October 11 2013 19:28 GMT
#1077
I doubt any less people are playing now because the expac is coming out soon(ish). If anything it attracted/brought back a few people.
thekoalaz
Profile Joined October 2011
United States109 Posts
October 11 2013 21:05 GMT
#1078
I'm a case that came back after the expansion announcement!

Only played Softcore before, and now I've started self-found MP10 Hardcore clear-through with 2 other friends!

This game is so fun when we just start off.
ChosenBrad1322
Profile Joined April 2012
United States562 Posts
October 11 2013 21:21 GMT
#1079
On October 12 2013 06:05 thekoalaz wrote:
I'm a case that came back after the expansion announcement!

Only played Softcore before, and now I've started self-found MP10 Hardcore clear-through with 2 other friends!

This game is so fun when we just start off.


I know right... if there was a way they could harness how fucking amazing the game is when u first start and keep it close to that forever. They'd have the best game of all time. It's probably impossible to do. You get to a point where its almost impossible to find upgrades.

Which is why they should work on developmental things. People enjoy playing towards progress. Let them invest money in their own gear, farm oils or elixers to improve their gear / stats. Make them something you farm for and craft / trade for.
Eschaton
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1245 Posts
October 11 2013 21:40 GMT
#1080
On October 12 2013 06:21 ChosenBrad1322 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 12 2013 06:05 thekoalaz wrote:
I'm a case that came back after the expansion announcement!

Only played Softcore before, and now I've started self-found MP10 Hardcore clear-through with 2 other friends!

This game is so fun when we just start off.


I know right... if there was a way they could harness how fucking amazing the game is when u first start and keep it close to that forever. They'd have the best game of all time. It's probably impossible to do. You get to a point where its almost impossible to find upgrades.

Which is why they should work on developmental things. People enjoy playing towards progress. Let them invest money in their own gear, farm oils or elixers to improve their gear / stats. Make them something you farm for and craft / trade for.


Honestly, all signs are pointing toward the new devs taking (some) good ideas from PoE and adding them to the D3 engine. I'm very conflicted between the two games, as the game design for PoE just makes more sense (or has been thought about at all, compared with that from the release of D3) but actually playing D3 and killing things is simply a lot more fun for me. Both aspects are important for long-term viability of an ARPG, so I'm hoping to end up with a best of both worlds kind of hybrid for RoS, and I'd definitely come back to D3 HC if that was the case.
Prev 1 52 53 54 55 56 60 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 194
ProTech150
FoxeR 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2733
Shuttle 1201
Dewaltoss 80
Noble 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
Counter-Strike
taco 386
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox643
Other Games
summit1g7903
WinterStarcraft511
C9.Mang0307
ViBE133
Sick0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 22
• StrangeGG 20
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo764
• Stunt267
Other Games
• Shiphtur332
Upcoming Events
OSC
18h 59m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 5h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.