• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:30
CEST 03:30
KST 10:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7493 users

Diablo III - Hotfixes - Page 6

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
teh_longinator
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada725 Posts
May 24 2012 22:16 GMT
#101
I think that the proper way to look at it is... Inferno is not playable on HC.. YET.

Eventually they're gonna make items that are gonna carry you through Inferno.

But seriously, there's no way we were supposed to tear through Normal/Nightmare/Hell as quick as we did... I don't expect Inferno SHOULD be a simple task... The game's been out for a week... stop whining about not 100%'ing it.
ralffriend
Profile Joined March 2012
Germany112 Posts
May 24 2012 23:34 GMT
#102
maybe they should have made a serious beta instead of that demo, testing normal until lvl10 is kinda worthless when the mistakes are small details that you only see when the game goes harder
iinsom
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia339 Posts
May 24 2012 23:47 GMT
#103
On May 25 2012 07:16 TurkeyKnight wrote:
I think that the proper way to look at it is... Inferno is not playable on HC.. YET.

Eventually they're gonna make items that are gonna carry you through Inferno.

But seriously, there's no way we were supposed to tear through Normal/Nightmare/Hell as quick as we did... I don't expect Inferno SHOULD be a simple task... The game's been out for a week... stop whining about not 100%'ing it.


http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

He's currently doing InfernoHC on a Barb...

Guys a freak
CruelZeratul
Profile Joined May 2010
Germany4588 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-24 23:48:18
May 24 2012 23:48 GMT
#104
On May 24 2012 03:13 unDef wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:01 NotSorry wrote:
The Act IV farms are good but Act II chest was the best, 30seconds for 6-8 items (3-4 of them being rare) was how many people made millions


Over the weekend (when I actually had time off) I had spent hours upon hours doing both methods. In the end, the Act IV method made me about four million more (140 MF both times only). I could run it about once a minute as a wizard. 80% of the items I sold were 900-1100 damage weapons. If it is Mira, simply remake and re-do. I learned if you position tyrael about 10 yards from an edge, the close range boss will be stuck and there is zero kiting involved. The best part about it, is you can sacrifice as much damage as you want. You literally can have 0 dps and let Tyrael kill the boss. He hits on average about 30k per swing.

The issue people have with Magic Finding is that they get bored, and stop. You cannot get an accurate representation a farming spot unless you have done it at least 50 times. It takes time, just like anything else. You simply cannot do it for 20 minutes, get no items and complain it is a horrible spot.

I am glad they fixed the chest spot though. In my opinion, all "farm" spots need fixed. People who have the time (like me on the weekends) can absolutely exploit the hell out of the market. Prices will go down, yes. But, people will have such easier access to better equiptment and that great feeling when you get an awesome weapon upgraded diminishes, taking away from the game.

What's this farm method? Just killing Izuael I guess? On Inferno?
LaNague
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany9118 Posts
May 25 2012 00:41 GMT
#105
On May 25 2012 08:48 CruelZeratul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 03:13 unDef wrote:
On May 24 2012 03:01 NotSorry wrote:
The Act IV farms are good but Act II chest was the best, 30seconds for 6-8 items (3-4 of them being rare) was how many people made millions


Over the weekend (when I actually had time off) I had spent hours upon hours doing both methods. In the end, the Act IV method made me about four million more (140 MF both times only). I could run it about once a minute as a wizard. 80% of the items I sold were 900-1100 damage weapons. If it is Mira, simply remake and re-do. I learned if you position tyrael about 10 yards from an edge, the close range boss will be stuck and there is zero kiting involved. The best part about it, is you can sacrifice as much damage as you want. You literally can have 0 dps and let Tyrael kill the boss. He hits on average about 30k per swing.

The issue people have with Magic Finding is that they get bored, and stop. You cannot get an accurate representation a farming spot unless you have done it at least 50 times. It takes time, just like anything else. You simply cannot do it for 20 minutes, get no items and complain it is a horrible spot.

I am glad they fixed the chest spot though. In my opinion, all "farm" spots need fixed. People who have the time (like me on the weekends) can absolutely exploit the hell out of the market. Prices will go down, yes. But, people will have such easier access to better equiptment and that great feeling when you get an awesome weapon upgraded diminishes, taking away from the game.

What's this farm method? Just killing Izuael I guess? On Inferno?




no, you kill the named mobs in the tower...and skip the hard ones.
its just like a chest run, but the chest has some hp you need to get down.
DarkPlasmaBall
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States46484 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 00:50:04
May 25 2012 00:49 GMT
#106
Chat
We have input several functions to facilitate chatting and networking, including chat rooms, whispering and replying during conversations, and a font that doesn't require a magnifying glass.


This seems to be suspiciously missing from the patch notes.
"There is nothing more satisfying than looking at a crowd of people and helping them get what I love." ~Day[9] Daily #100
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
May 25 2012 00:59 GMT
#107
On May 25 2012 09:49 DarkPlasmaBall wrote:
Show nested quote +
Chat
We have input several functions to facilitate chatting and networking, including chat rooms, whispering and replying during conversations, and a font that doesn't require a magnifying glass.


This seems to be suspiciously missing from the patch notes.

can they make it so that your party is your fucking default? i hate having to change it every time i join a new party on public runs.
Mufaa
Profile Joined October 2010
219 Posts
May 25 2012 02:11 GMT
#108
Maybe it's just me, but it feels like blizzard didn't take the effect the AH would have on clearing norm/Nm/hell. I'm playing a legit SP Wizard(No AH, no trades or anything so far) and I'm going fairly steadily through the game (A3 hell ATM). I've ran about 30% MF the entire time to farm drops and at 55 I'm still using yellows from 25-30. I've gotten caught up at points because of being undergeared and I've had to reload a few times when packs with vortex or tele or jailer had bottlenecked a choke I had to pass. Even now I'm mostly using hydra blizz kiting. If I were to use the AH for more than selling rares I'm sure I'd be done with hell. Inferno probably is too hard but if they had made hell like d2 hell there probably wouldn't be this problem with people rushing through hell and abusing AH gear to exploit skills and clear what should be impossible content. Kind of reminds me of hammerdins in d2 but instead of having to farm an enigma over months you just have to hit 60 then spend a day buying gear.
mordk
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Chile8385 Posts
May 25 2012 02:16 GMT
#109
On May 25 2012 08:47 iinsom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 07:16 TurkeyKnight wrote:
I think that the proper way to look at it is... Inferno is not playable on HC.. YET.

Eventually they're gonna make items that are gonna carry you through Inferno.

But seriously, there's no way we were supposed to tear through Normal/Nightmare/Hell as quick as we did... I don't expect Inferno SHOULD be a simple task... The game's been out for a week... stop whining about not 100%'ing it.


http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

He's currently doing InfernoHC on a Barb...

Guys a freak

Shit it's KUNGEN!!

Most legendary WoW tank ever, pretty cool dude.
diehilde
Profile Joined September 2008
Germany1596 Posts
May 25 2012 14:25 GMT
#110
On May 24 2012 21:51 Klive5ive wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2012 20:41 diehilde wrote:
what really bothers me is that hc is completly destroyed by the fact that you know you cant realistically progress in inferno. The group that beat diablo on hell stopped playing and we will do the same. No use sacrificing your 60 hc char to 1 shot bs.I mean if people from Softcore are complaining its impossible, you know you shouldnt touch that shit on hc.

Are you moaning about hardcore being too hardcore?
Once people have completed the game on multiple chars on inferno, then hardcore will be possible. That's the point really.

Love the patch notes overall. Spot on Blizzard, well done.

What has completing inferno with multiple chars on softcore to do with hardcore? No items and no gold transfer, so basically all you get is the experience which is helpful, but not the deciding factor. Your deluding yourself by thinking your skills or knowledge as a player matters in diablo. It does not, only time matters. Your better off just playing HC all the time from the get go if you want to beat it, because you will start accumulating the only thing that matters in beating HC: Time played on HC (which translates into gold,items,gems etc. of course).
Savior: "I will cheat everyone again in SC2!" - SCII Beta Tester
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
May 25 2012 14:49 GMT
#111
Looks like they removed one of the Azmodan quests effectively halving the exp you could farm there previously
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
May 25 2012 17:39 GMT
#112
not just removed the 2nd 'adria's betrayal' quest was removed, but azmodan quest gives significantly less exp now. i just solo'd him and the quest popped up with only 22k exp. azmodan farming is dead.

back to iksatu farming for me.
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
Blitzkrieg0
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States13132 Posts
May 25 2012 17:56 GMT
#113
The normal quest still gave 12k experience, but there was only one of them.
I'll always be your shadow and veil your eyes from states of ain soph aur.
CygNus X-1
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada169 Posts
May 25 2012 19:35 GMT
#114
Is it just me or does it feel Blizzard rushed this game, didn't test enough, or just plain thought they could half ass it because they knew the name "Diablo" slapped onto a game would sell millions itself?
Attention all Planets of the Solar Federation: We have assumed control.
Medrea
Profile Joined May 2011
10003 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-05-25 19:45:40
May 25 2012 19:43 GMT
#115
On May 25 2012 08:47 iinsom wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 07:16 TurkeyKnight wrote:
I think that the proper way to look at it is... Inferno is not playable on HC.. YET.

Eventually they're gonna make items that are gonna carry you through Inferno.

But seriously, there's no way we were supposed to tear through Normal/Nightmare/Hell as quick as we did... I don't expect Inferno SHOULD be a simple task... The game's been out for a week... stop whining about not 100%'ing it.


http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

He's currently doing InfernoHC on a Barb...

Guys a freak


Thats hell mode. Look at the HP. Mobs with 75k HP on 4 player >.>

But of course that doesnt stop him from putting INFERNO in the title or anything else.
twitch.tv/medrea
LoLAdriankat
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States4307 Posts
May 25 2012 20:26 GMT
#116
On May 25 2012 11:16 mordk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 08:47 iinsom wrote:
On May 25 2012 07:16 TurkeyKnight wrote:
I think that the proper way to look at it is... Inferno is not playable on HC.. YET.

Eventually they're gonna make items that are gonna carry you through Inferno.

But seriously, there's no way we were supposed to tear through Normal/Nightmare/Hell as quick as we did... I don't expect Inferno SHOULD be a simple task... The game's been out for a week... stop whining about not 100%'ing it.


http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

He's currently doing InfernoHC on a Barb...

Guys a freak

Shit it's KUNGEN!!

Most legendary WoW tank ever, pretty cool dude.

Wait, the main tank from Nihilum? That guy was my inspiration. :O Glad to see him playing D3.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 28 2012 16:03 GMT
#117
Updated with May 23rd
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
May 28 2012 16:15 GMT
#118
On May 26 2012 04:43 Medrea wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2012 08:47 iinsom wrote:
On May 25 2012 07:16 TurkeyKnight wrote:
I think that the proper way to look at it is... Inferno is not playable on HC.. YET.

Eventually they're gonna make items that are gonna carry you through Inferno.

But seriously, there's no way we were supposed to tear through Normal/Nightmare/Hell as quick as we did... I don't expect Inferno SHOULD be a simple task... The game's been out for a week... stop whining about not 100%'ing it.


http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

He's currently doing InfernoHC on a Barb...

Guys a freak


Thats hell mode. Look at the HP. Mobs with 75k HP on 4 player >.>

But of course that doesnt stop him from putting INFERNO in the title or anything else.

No need to put hell in the title when he's got to inferno in no-time.
w3jjjj
Profile Joined April 2007
United States760 Posts
May 28 2012 16:27 GMT
#119
On May 29 2012 01:15 nam nam wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2012 04:43 Medrea wrote:
On May 25 2012 08:47 iinsom wrote:
On May 25 2012 07:16 TurkeyKnight wrote:
I think that the proper way to look at it is... Inferno is not playable on HC.. YET.

Eventually they're gonna make items that are gonna carry you through Inferno.

But seriously, there's no way we were supposed to tear through Normal/Nightmare/Hell as quick as we did... I don't expect Inferno SHOULD be a simple task... The game's been out for a week... stop whining about not 100%'ing it.


http://www.twitch.tv/kungentv

He's currently doing InfernoHC on a Barb...

Guys a freak


Thats hell mode. Look at the HP. Mobs with 75k HP on 4 player >.>

But of course that doesnt stop him from putting INFERNO in the title or anything else.

No need to put hell in the title when he's got to inferno in no-time.


He is near the end of ACI I inferno now, steadily progressing...
Chuck Norris can salvage his opponent's structures.
Tobberoth
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden6375 Posts
May 28 2012 16:40 GMT
#120
On May 25 2012 11:11 Mufaa wrote:
Maybe it's just me, but it feels like blizzard didn't take the effect the AH would have on clearing norm/Nm/hell. I'm playing a legit SP Wizard(No AH, no trades or anything so far) and I'm going fairly steadily through the game (A3 hell ATM). I've ran about 30% MF the entire time to farm drops and at 55 I'm still using yellows from 25-30. I've gotten caught up at points because of being undergeared and I've had to reload a few times when packs with vortex or tele or jailer had bottlenecked a choke I had to pass. Even now I'm mostly using hydra blizz kiting. If I were to use the AH for more than selling rares I'm sure I'd be done with hell. Inferno probably is too hard but if they had made hell like d2 hell there probably wouldn't be this problem with people rushing through hell and abusing AH gear to exploit skills and clear what should be impossible content. Kind of reminds me of hammerdins in d2 but instead of having to farm an enigma over months you just have to hit 60 then spend a day buying gear.

Except the exploited skills have been nerfed and it doesn't work like that anymore.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings103
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech128
RuFF_SC2 125
StarCraft: Brood War
Dewaltoss 320
Bale 13
Terrorterran 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm225
League of Legends
Doublelift6378
JimRising 723
Counter-Strike
minikerr25
Other Games
summit1g10303
C9.Mang0337
PiLiPiLi6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1106
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP147
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
8h 30m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
9h 30m
Monday Night Weeklies
14h 30m
Replay Cast
21h 30m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 8h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 9h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 22h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.