• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:02
CEST 14:02
KST 21:02
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9329 users

HC: Region Firsts -Looking for More People - Page 7

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
April 26 2012 18:19 GMT
#121
I'm kinda wondering: Are you sure there is a "Feat of Strength" or achivement associated with being the first Hardcore anything (level 60, completion of inferno)?

I seem to recall an official post saying that they removed "First ..." type achievements or maybe it was just class-based.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
DarkPhenomenon
Profile Joined April 2012
20 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 18:23:15
April 26 2012 18:22 GMT
#122
Yes our initial goal is to become the first HC 60 players (ideally world firsts but due to the gated start times we will likley have to settle for Americas Region first).

After that I fully plan on attempting to do the World/Region first HC Inferno clear and for that goal I've booked 5 paid weeks off and plan on playing 16+ hours a day after the intial rush in order to fear gear to clear Inferno. I don't think I'll beat the groups dedicated to gearing a select few people or account sharers, but then again farming gear in Hardcore Hell isn't going to be an easy, gold farmer task either so you never know
DarkPhenomenon
Profile Joined April 2012
20 Posts
April 26 2012 18:25 GMT
#123
I'm pretty sure they removed feats of strength, but going by the Beta I'm 99.99% positive level achievements will be in the game, especially hitting max level on HC. Achievements are also datestamped, but not timestamped so as for undeniable proof the best we'll be able to do is prove who all hit 60 during that first day 60's were achieved. With any luck we'll be the only ones
TheTrueNok
Profile Joined November 2011
Belgium34 Posts
April 26 2012 18:38 GMT
#124
On April 26 2012 22:32 Kerans wrote:
If I may, just a quick suggestion to everybody whose sleep cycle is going to get demolished during the first days of D3 - and please bear in mind that this is personal experience: in no way am I suggesting that this is what IS going to happen, just that it did happen to me, and that subsequent talks with various medical practitioners (neurologists, mainly) confirmed as being a statistically real possibility. Consider it a word of warning, nothing more.

In 2001, at age 19, I volounteered for a pretty big LAN event in my (then) hometown - roughly 1k PCs over 3 days, which for the time was pretty big in Italy. That meant doing everything from hauling technical equipment off the back of a van to laying an untold amount of Ethernet cables all over this stadium, but the brunt of the work, for me and some of the boys, was checking the PCs of everyone who showed up at the door before hooking them up to the infrastructure. That meant standing behind a desk with a monitor and endlessly plugging case after case after case, turning them on until boot ended, turning them off and waving people in.
At the time - being 19, in excellent health and having had no problem whatsoever with computers since I was 3 years old and in front of a Vic20 - I thought nothing could go wrong, even with 18-19 hours of work (and a hell of a lot of fun, of course) for a few days. After all, 5 hours of sleep for 3 days is surely doable, right?
Wrong.
At the beginning of day 2, as I was checking PCs as usual, one moment I was staring at a monitor, and the next thing I know, I'm laying down and staring at a white ceiling, nauseous as hell and bone-tired. I'm in a bed - a hospital bed - with my relatives around me and my head feels like somebody took a sledgehammer to it.
Long story short, overworking my eyes with artificial lights for 18 hours a day and very few hours of sleep had made me cross a physical threshold of sort, and further examination led doctors to the conclusion that I had pushed my brain and body over a limit I didn't know I had. Something had to give, and I had an epileptic seizure, screaming my head off and falling backwards, head first, into a metal crush barrier. Not a pretty sight, and thank goodness I had a male nurse friend standing right next to me who knew what to do. I cut my hair too short, it looks like somebody tried to kill me.

Fast-forward to almost eleven years and a broken nose later - courtesy of another episode - I am now on daily medication, which has side effects which I have to be careful of, and of course I really have to watch the amount of time I can play every day, not to mentionall the hoops I have to jump through every time I have to renew my driving license. And I can't really say that I fully learned the lesson yet, since when SC2 came out I pulled a 4am session and of course had another attack, which had me falling from my chair and breaking my glasses in two very jagged pieces, both very close to my eyes, during a full-on seizure. Count me lucky, I guess.

What I'm getting at is this: I know very well how much you want it to be open servers hour on May 15th, I can hardly wait myself. But please, everybody, be careful. Ask yourself if it is really, really, really worth it. I don't want to sound like a jinxer or whatever, but some lessons have a habit of being very tough to learn, unless you keep your head on your shoulders. Choices always have consequences. For me, being a stupid kid who didn't know any better eleven years ago has led me to something which is definitely not life-shattering, but which I could've done without, and that might have never showed up otherwise. Please think about it, for your own sake, and have fun.

No one else did, so I will: thanks for the heads up
tenacity
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1587 Posts
April 26 2012 18:54 GMT
#125
On April 27 2012 03:22 DarkPhenomenon wrote:
Yes our initial goal is to become the first HC 60 players (ideally world firsts but due to the gated start times we will likley have to settle for Americas Region first).

After that I fully plan on attempting to do the World/Region first HC Inferno clear and for that goal I've booked 5 paid weeks off and plan on playing 16+ hours a day after the intial rush in order to fear gear to clear Inferno. I don't think I'll beat the groups dedicated to gearing a select few people or account sharers, but then again farming gear in Hardcore Hell isn't going to be an easy, gold farmer task either so you never know


You took 5 weeks of paid vacation from your job just to hardcore nerd d3?

Lmao nice
It does not need to be fun to be fun.
Ahzz
Profile Joined May 2007
Finland780 Posts
April 26 2012 18:56 GMT
#126
On April 27 2012 03:54 tenacity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 03:22 DarkPhenomenon wrote:
Yes our initial goal is to become the first HC 60 players (ideally world firsts but due to the gated start times we will likley have to settle for Americas Region first).

After that I fully plan on attempting to do the World/Region first HC Inferno clear and for that goal I've booked 5 paid weeks off and plan on playing 16+ hours a day after the intial rush in order to fear gear to clear Inferno. I don't think I'll beat the groups dedicated to gearing a select few people or account sharers, but then again farming gear in Hardcore Hell isn't going to be an easy, gold farmer task either so you never know


You took 5 weeks of paid vacation from your job just to hardcore nerd d3?

Lmao nice

Lol, only on diablo 3. I haven't seen this many nerds talk about how they'll grind the crap out of this game ever before. Rest assured that I'll be one of them lol
WP_Insanity
Profile Joined November 2011
Germany33 Posts
April 26 2012 19:06 GMT
#127
I did alot of those crazy runs in D2 but no one in our team kept going for much longer than 40 hours. I dont think its possible to play that long while staying alive :O prove me wrong :D
shin ken
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
Germany614 Posts
April 26 2012 19:22 GMT
#128
72 hours? doing coke is a requirement?
Malkavian183
Profile Joined February 2011
Turkey227 Posts
April 26 2012 19:24 GMT
#129
On April 27 2012 03:22 DarkPhenomenon wrote:
Yes our initial goal is to become the first HC 60 players (ideally world firsts but due to the gated start times we will likley have to settle for Americas Region first).

After that I fully plan on attempting to do the World/Region first HC Inferno clear and for that goal I've booked 5 paid weeks off and plan on playing 16+ hours a day after the intial rush in order to fear gear to clear Inferno. I don't think I'll beat the groups dedicated to gearing a select few people or account sharers, but then again farming gear in Hardcore Hell isn't going to be an easy, gold farmer task either so you never know


People say i'm crazy because i took 3 days off just to play D3 but 5 week o.O have fun man :D
Inject Bitch!
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 19:41:31
April 26 2012 19:36 GMT
#130
Well good luck I guess. Too much pain for me.

D3 not being a MMO and not having ladder you gotta do it for your very own satisfaction though, the e-fame will be very small and short lived imo.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Kerans
Profile Joined November 2011
Italy58 Posts
April 26 2012 20:02 GMT
#131
On April 27 2012 03:38 TheTrueNok wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 26 2012 22:32 Kerans wrote:
If I may, just a quick suggestion to everybody whose sleep cycle is going to get demolished during the first days of D3 - and please bear in mind that this is personal experience: in no way am I suggesting that this is what IS going to happen, just that it did happen to me, and that subsequent talks with various medical practitioners (neurologists, mainly) confirmed as being a statistically real possibility. Consider it a word of warning, nothing more.

In 2001, at age 19, I volounteered for a pretty big LAN event in my (then) hometown - roughly 1k PCs over 3 days, which for the time was pretty big in Italy. That meant doing everything from hauling technical equipment off the back of a van to laying an untold amount of Ethernet cables all over this stadium, but the brunt of the work, for me and some of the boys, was checking the PCs of everyone who showed up at the door before hooking them up to the infrastructure. That meant standing behind a desk with a monitor and endlessly plugging case after case after case, turning them on until boot ended, turning them off and waving people in.
At the time - being 19, in excellent health and having had no problem whatsoever with computers since I was 3 years old and in front of a Vic20 - I thought nothing could go wrong, even with 18-19 hours of work (and a hell of a lot of fun, of course) for a few days. After all, 5 hours of sleep for 3 days is surely doable, right?
Wrong.
At the beginning of day 2, as I was checking PCs as usual, one moment I was staring at a monitor, and the next thing I know, I'm laying down and staring at a white ceiling, nauseous as hell and bone-tired. I'm in a bed - a hospital bed - with my relatives around me and my head feels like somebody took a sledgehammer to it.
Long story short, overworking my eyes with artificial lights for 18 hours a day and very few hours of sleep had made me cross a physical threshold of sort, and further examination led doctors to the conclusion that I had pushed my brain and body over a limit I didn't know I had. Something had to give, and I had an epileptic seizure, screaming my head off and falling backwards, head first, into a metal crush barrier. Not a pretty sight, and thank goodness I had a male nurse friend standing right next to me who knew what to do. I cut my hair too short, it looks like somebody tried to kill me.

Fast-forward to almost eleven years and a broken nose later - courtesy of another episode - I am now on daily medication, which has side effects which I have to be careful of, and of course I really have to watch the amount of time I can play every day, not to mentionall the hoops I have to jump through every time I have to renew my driving license. And I can't really say that I fully learned the lesson yet, since when SC2 came out I pulled a 4am session and of course had another attack, which had me falling from my chair and breaking my glasses in two very jagged pieces, both very close to my eyes, during a full-on seizure. Count me lucky, I guess.

What I'm getting at is this: I know very well how much you want it to be open servers hour on May 15th, I can hardly wait myself. But please, everybody, be careful. Ask yourself if it is really, really, really worth it. I don't want to sound like a jinxer or whatever, but some lessons have a habit of being very tough to learn, unless you keep your head on your shoulders. Choices always have consequences. For me, being a stupid kid who didn't know any better eleven years ago has led me to something which is definitely not life-shattering, but which I could've done without, and that might have never showed up otherwise. Please think about it, for your own sake, and have fun.

No one else did, so I will: thanks for the heads up

You're welcome, man. Have fun!
"Walk softly, and carry a big stick"
DarkPhenomenon
Profile Joined April 2012
20 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-26 20:08:15
April 26 2012 20:06 GMT
#132
I did alot of those crazy runs in D2 but no one in our team kept going for much longer than 40 hours. I dont think its possible to play that long while staying alive :O prove me wrong :D


Already proved you wrong, I've done 2 seperate 72 hour D2 HC Ladder reset runs and didn't die during either of them

72 hours? doing coke is a requirement?


lol no, just eating good food like veggies and yogurt, and keeping hydrated with water, not coffee and energy drinks

You're welcome, man. Have fun!


Thanks for the advice dude, my body is fairly used to artifical light, 9 hours a day in front of a computer at work and then another 6 at home... x 10 years = well adjusted body!

And lastly thank you for all the support, these forums have been about 100000x times more positive than any other, I'm pleasantly surprised!
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
April 26 2012 20:18 GMT
#133
On April 27 2012 03:25 DarkPhenomenon wrote:
I'm pretty sure they removed feats of strength, but going by the Beta I'm 99.99% positive level achievements will be in the game, especially hitting max level on HC. Achievements are also datestamped, but not timestamped so as for undeniable proof the best we'll be able to do is prove who all hit 60 during that first day 60's were achieved. With any luck we'll be the only ones


You're right. I believe the SC2 ones only datestamp the day/month/year but not the time so we could get a lot of "firsts" on the same day.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
willoc
Profile Joined February 2011
Canada1530 Posts
April 26 2012 20:22 GMT
#134
On April 27 2012 04:24 Malkavian183 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2012 03:22 DarkPhenomenon wrote:
Yes our initial goal is to become the first HC 60 players (ideally world firsts but due to the gated start times we will likley have to settle for Americas Region first).

After that I fully plan on attempting to do the World/Region first HC Inferno clear and for that goal I've booked 5 paid weeks off and plan on playing 16+ hours a day after the intial rush in order to fear gear to clear Inferno. I don't think I'll beat the groups dedicated to gearing a select few people or account sharers, but then again farming gear in Hardcore Hell isn't going to be an easy, gold farmer task either so you never know


People say i'm crazy because i took 3 days off just to play D3 but 5 week o.O have fun man :D


I took 3 days vacation as well and people are calling me crazy too. Lines right up into the weekend and Monday is a statutory holiday here in BC Canada so 6 days off in a row! I'll be taking some breaks in between for sure. Maybe even an overnight trip somewhere. Being in front of the monitor for so long can't be good for you.
Be bold and mighty forces will come to your aid!
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
April 26 2012 20:26 GMT
#135
Good luck with this. I prefer to take my time and have fun exploring slowly but to each his own. I never understood the need to marathon a new game. It's not going to disappear on me, and usually the first day is the worst one because of all the people logged on.

Actually, most games I buy, I either can't play on release day because of other things (work, university, etc) or just buy a couple of days later after the hype has died down and people start talking about the flaws and pros of the game.

I think I'll actually be able to play for this release day so pretty pumped for it overall, but not in the same way as others on the internet are. I actually want to play the game for a while --- not beat it/destroy it mercilessly; althought I suspect that will happen in normal wether I want it to or not.

I imagine a play through of normal, done regularly, will take 10-15 hours. I hope I'm wrong but I don't see the game being incredibly long.

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pudge_172
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States1378 Posts
April 26 2012 20:41 GMT
#136
I wish you guys well. Just afraid that around the 50 hour mark people are going to have to start over with Level 1's.

Personally, I will set my alarm for 3AM and start updating and go back to sleep until 9AM. Then play from 9-9. A solid 12 hour session with quick breaks for the bathroom and to restock water/snacks. I won't be rushing as I plan to open every chest, shoot every barrel, stump, coffin. I want to enjoy the game while getting deep into the game.

I'm hoping to be at the start of Act 4 Normal at the end of my Day 1. I might be able to finish Normal in 12 hours, but really exploring and looting everything, might not allow that to happen.

Good luck to everyone on enjoying D3 the way you want to enjoy it.
Diablo 3 Blog Me & My Mom http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?id=336890
Callynn
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands917 Posts
April 26 2012 20:44 GMT
#137
After sleeping 4 hours per night for 2 days and failing to get my server first on my death knight in wotlk by 13 minutes I officially reject your kind offer. I wish you good luck though.
Comparing BW with SCII is like comparing a beautiful three-master sailing ship with a modern battlecruiser. Both are beautiful in their own way, both perform the same task, but they are worlds apart in how they are built and how they are steered.
Kurr
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada2338 Posts
April 26 2012 20:47 GMT
#138
To those attempting this, I would recommend you watch Kenny vs Spenny season 1 episode 2. It's a TV show where they do random competitions, and that episode is : who can stay awake the longest.

A funny show, but going 3 days without sleep is not as easy as you think, even when you're glued to a screen. Personally, I start to feel bad when I stay up for 1 night and if I attempt a second night I pretty much feel terrible for several days afterwards. I've done around 30-40 overnights and have done 2 nights once. I can't recommend it to anyone sane. I did those for studies (was in pharmacy) but nowadays I can't anymore, my body just can't take it. It really messes with your mind. I was pretty much permanently tired for 3 years because of those and it fucks with your mood and such as well.

Marathoning for a few days is fine, just take 5-6 hours of sleep at least per day.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ | ┻━┻ ︵╰(°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
KillerSOS
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4207 Posts
April 26 2012 21:01 GMT
#139
Starting to want to do this more and more... I have issues.

Lol.
Treehead
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
999 Posts
April 26 2012 21:06 GMT
#140
On April 26 2012 13:03 GDR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 26 2012 12:55 1Eris1 wrote:
I couldn't even manage 10 hours straight when WoTLK came out...you're crazy, but good luck


I managed 34~ ish with Cataclysm, but you people are definetly crazy thinking 72 hours.


So you hit 85 and then went instancing for 10 hours?
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1181
WardiTV490
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 9680
StarCastTV_EN242
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko451
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 17497
Bisu 3920
Jaedong 2939
EffOrt 1091
BeSt 968
ZerO 512
Horang2 416
actioN 270
Larva 207
Zeus 193
[ Show more ]
Pusan 175
Yoon 121
Mind 110
Barracks 109
Hyun 100
ggaemo 77
Killer 53
Snow 48
Sharp 41
Shinee 40
scan(afreeca) 37
NotJumperer 33
Bale 31
ToSsGirL 29
Hm[arnc] 23
Terrorterran 21
Sacsri 19
Mini 13
zelot 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Noble 7
sorry 5
Dota 2
Dendi1020
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1449
byalli740
markeloff87
Other Games
crisheroes314
DeMusliM200
Pyrionflax194
B2W.Neo141
dupreeh114
Mew2King65
QueenE45
Livibee44
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 115
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV636
League of Legends
• Jankos1288
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 58m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.