• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:55
CEST 04:55
KST 11:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8317 users

Rating Diablo 3 - Page 5

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
maartendq
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Belgium3115 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 22:37:28
April 20 2012 22:35 GMT
#81
On April 21 2012 01:08 Solai wrote:
For me its a 5. Its really addictive tbh. After the first 10 minutes I wasn't really impressed, but the beta grew rapidly on me. I put like 50+ hours into the beta as of now, and I cant wait for the release. 50+ hours is for me personally a huge amount (there are actually only a handful of games, where I invested an equal amount of time (Tie fighter, Wing Commander 3,4,5,BG2 SC,SC2, D2, WoW, BF3, RO2, EvE) especially considering its only 2 hours worth of content, but yeah I felt constantly encouraged to try new characters, level to max beta level, group up with people, trying to get all the achievments etc. I think I will put a considerable amount of playtime into it.

For now the only thing I don't really like is the wizard. When I came into the beta it flowed really well, the abilities were just right. But now they have screwed around with the order in which you get the skills and it feels a bit off. Frostbeam is especially disappointing and the class didnt feel that good at 13 neither. Maybe it will get better with a higher level, but for now the wizard is at then end of my list to play.

Frost Beam is as unispired as humanly possible, and remarkably similar to a skill in Torchlight (where it was actually useful).

I find that the Diablo 3 characters miss that badass aspect of their Diablo 2 counterparts. I mean, when you selected a paladin in the loading screen in diablo 2 and saw him swing his sword an kneel, you know he meant business. Same with the other classes. I remember the first time I got to use the sorceress' Lightning-spell. I just effortlessly laid waste to whole groups of enemies. It looked and felt absolutely bad-ass! Hell, even the spell effects and sound effects were badass, even on lower levels. Diablo 3 is a bit underwhelming in that department.

I give it three stars, but I don't know whether I'll be buying it.
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
April 21 2012 01:58 GMT
#82
It was pretty akward, considering the balance it kinda ruined the experience for me, not being in danger of dying once or using my own health potions throughout the beta was just silly and lame to be honest. In diablo 2 even blood raven was difficult at times because of how gimp your char was at fighting mass mobs and a kiting amazon.

I understand its beta, but one of the purposes of beta is to get the balance right.. so yeah, why not do it now?
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
getpicture
Profile Joined January 2011
141 Posts
April 21 2012 02:00 GMT
#83
i don't like the graphics, really dull, i liked d2 dark night with contrasted light auras.

only if they used the d3 town portal graphics palette now that would be awesome.

also the atmosphere is missing.

i believe the last boss of act 1 is>>
+ Show Spoiler +
The butcher (as datamined), ahh nostalgic.
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
April 21 2012 02:02 GMT
#84
On April 21 2012 10:58 Senx wrote:
It was pretty akward, considering the balance it kinda ruined the experience for me, not being in danger of dying once or using my own health potions throughout the beta was just silly and lame to be honest. In diablo 2 even blood raven was difficult at times because of how gimp your char was at fighting mass mobs and a kiting amazon.

I understand its beta, but one of the purposes of beta is to get the balance right.. so yeah, why not do it now?


They think the balance is right.

I agree the beginning of D2 even if really easy was still a bit harder but I understand why it's like this. Really in terms of content its a demo, like a rts giving you only the first missions that's why its easy.
I know I have no idea if the challenge will be there but I'm faithful.

On the other hand if you fear too much for the difficulty why not not buying the game at release, wait one or 2 days and hear the comments of players that will have reach nightmare/hell ?
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 02:25:09
April 21 2012 02:09 GMT
#85
On April 21 2012 11:02 rezoacken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 10:58 Senx wrote:
It was pretty akward, considering the balance it kinda ruined the experience for me, not being in danger of dying once or using my own health potions throughout the beta was just silly and lame to be honest. In diablo 2 even blood raven was difficult at times because of how gimp your char was at fighting mass mobs and a kiting amazon.

I understand its beta, but one of the purposes of beta is to get the balance right.. so yeah, why not do it now?


They think the balance is right.

I agree the beginning of D2 even if really easy was still a bit harder but I understand why it's like this. Really in terms of content its a demo, like a rts giving you only the first missions that's why its easy.
I know I have no idea if the challenge will be there but I'm faithful.

On the other hand if you fear too much for the difficulty why not not buying the game at release, wait one or 2 days and hear the comments of players that will have reach nightmare/hell ?


That worries me alot.

I was also kinda dissapointed at the lack of choice, no individually chosen stat gains, no abilities to choose from.
It was like "hey here's a new ability we forcefully unlocked for you, just click here, have fun!".
The feeling of choice was almost non existant :/(

Which led me to feel like I didn't gave a shit about my own char, which is the opposite of d2 :I
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
matiK23
Profile Joined May 2011
United States963 Posts
April 21 2012 02:39 GMT
#86
Can't say I'm in love with it, but it's not bad. Maybe it's because I'm old as fuck now and remember D2 as actually being me against hellspawns in epic battles, but it just doesn't bring that nostalgia feeling. I feel like I'm playing a more mature Torchlight and I got bored of that game real quick, Hopefully I don't regret paying the collector's edition.
Without a paddle up shit creek.
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 03:06:17
April 21 2012 03:03 GMT
#87
On April 21 2012 11:09 Senx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 11:02 rezoacken wrote:
On April 21 2012 10:58 Senx wrote:
It was pretty akward, considering the balance it kinda ruined the experience for me, not being in danger of dying once or using my own health potions throughout the beta was just silly and lame to be honest. In diablo 2 even blood raven was difficult at times because of how gimp your char was at fighting mass mobs and a kiting amazon.

I understand its beta, but one of the purposes of beta is to get the balance right.. so yeah, why not do it now?


They think the balance is right.

I agree the beginning of D2 even if really easy was still a bit harder but I understand why it's like this. Really in terms of content its a demo, like a rts giving you only the first missions that's why its easy.
I know I have no idea if the challenge will be there but I'm faithful.

On the other hand if you fear too much for the difficulty why not not buying the game at release, wait one or 2 days and hear the comments of players that will have reach nightmare/hell ?


That worries me alot.

I was also kinda dissapointed at the lack of choice, no individually chosen stat gains, no abilities to choose from.
It was like "hey here's a new ability we forcefully unlocked for you, just click here, have fun!".
The feeling of choice was almost non existant :/(

Which led me to feel like I didn't gave a shit about my own char, which is the opposite of d2 :I


Yeah I can understand.

If you want my perspective, the attachment to a character comes for me first with how much time I play with it and second its customization. I won't get into the debate as to whether or not there is customization, every arguments have already been made by both sides. But don't forget the beta is small, I can personally say that when the reset of betas happened losing my lvl 13 character that I spent time trying to achieve a very high dps through gear, crafting and AH, was a bitter feeling. A lot more than the lvl 8 characters that I played only to see whats new in the game.

I think, and you may disagree, that attachment comes through investment, thoughts about what to wear or what to use. I can see some potential for that later, there are a lot of choices for skills and even though everybody has access to everything I will most probably use a set that I'm familiar with while another player will use another. Spending time leveling, gearing up etc will make me invested. If the content is hard enough, I will have to perfect my style of play and give more thoughts to what I will use.
All this for me should be enough to create this sentiment of attachement.

Dont forget I can be all wrong, these are just my thoughts and hopes.

As for the difficulty, my bet is just that I would not believe Blizzard to be so stupid as to hype a game as being hard for it to end up easy. They already have room for casual players in normal, they know imo they got to make this right. If the game is a boring faceroll, the expansions wont sell. The expansions are bought by the hardcore community first. They got to make this right. They also don't have any PvP yet, so everyone will focus on the PvE.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Alpino
Profile Joined June 2011
Brazil4390 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 04:07:16
April 21 2012 03:57 GMT
#88
On April 21 2012 11:09 Senx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 11:02 rezoacken wrote:
On April 21 2012 10:58 Senx wrote:
It was pretty akward, considering the balance it kinda ruined the experience for me, not being in danger of dying once or using my own health potions throughout the beta was just silly and lame to be honest. In diablo 2 even blood raven was difficult at times because of how gimp your char was at fighting mass mobs and a kiting amazon.

I understand its beta, but one of the purposes of beta is to get the balance right.. so yeah, why not do it now?


They think the balance is right.

I agree the beginning of D2 even if really easy was still a bit harder but I understand why it's like this. Really in terms of content its a demo, like a rts giving you only the first missions that's why its easy.
I know I have no idea if the challenge will be there but I'm faithful.

On the other hand if you fear too much for the difficulty why not not buying the game at release, wait one or 2 days and hear the comments of players that will have reach nightmare/hell ?


That worries me alot.

I was also kinda dissapointed at the lack of choice, no individually chosen stat gains, no abilities to choose from.
It was like "hey here's a new ability we forcefully unlocked for you, just click here, have fun!".
The feeling of choice was almost non existant :/(

Which led me to feel like I didn't gave a shit about my own char, which is the opposite of d2 :I


You can always choose how to gear, MF, Gold Find, DPS etc, I really care about having the higher DPS possible in my DH.

Yes the game should be harder, hardest fight I had was me and a friend level 7 and 8 against SK, I had to actually pop my first potion ^_^ . I really hope it gets exponentially harder and I have a theory to hope it will. You could die in Act 1 D2 and well in terms of the new age of gaming dying at the beginning just doesn't happen anymore, it is not how games work nowadays, if they're hard at some point it is 0% of the time at the beginning. I don't like this but is modern game-making I guess. Hopefully we'll hit some difficulty walls even in ACT 1 when game goes live. I know one thing, if I die before finishing Act 2..ooh..I'll start to get excited.


On April 21 2012 07:35 maartendq wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 01:08 Solai wrote:
For me its a 5. Its really addictive tbh. After the first 10 minutes I wasn't really impressed, but the beta grew rapidly on me. I put like 50+ hours into the beta as of now, and I cant wait for the release. 50+ hours is for me personally a huge amount (there are actually only a handful of games, where I invested an equal amount of time (Tie fighter, Wing Commander 3,4,5,BG2 SC,SC2, D2, WoW, BF3, RO2, EvE) especially considering its only 2 hours worth of content, but yeah I felt constantly encouraged to try new characters, level to max beta level, group up with people, trying to get all the achievments etc. I think I will put a considerable amount of playtime into it.

For now the only thing I don't really like is the wizard. When I came into the beta it flowed really well, the abilities were just right. But now they have screwed around with the order in which you get the skills and it feels a bit off. Frostbeam is especially disappointing and the class didnt feel that good at 13 neither. Maybe it will get better with a higher level, but for now the wizard is at then end of my list to play.

Frost Beam is as unispired as humanly possible, and remarkably similar to a skill in Torchlight (where it was actually useful).

I find that the Diablo 3 characters miss that badass aspect of their Diablo 2 counterparts. I mean, when you selected a paladin in the loading screen in diablo 2 and saw him swing his sword an kneel, you know he meant business. Same with the other classes. I remember the first time I got to use the sorceress' Lightning-spell. I just effortlessly laid waste to whole groups of enemies. It looked and felt absolutely bad-ass! Hell, even the spell effects and sound effects were badass, even on lower levels. Diablo 3 is a bit underwhelming in that department.

I give it three stars, but I don't know whether I'll be buying it.


I really don't get what you mean with the D2 things you said, it is in every way possible the exact contrary. Sorry but the D2 classes never look really badass, they just look less ugly when you get better gear, and the skills, don't even get me started if you compare beginning skills(d2) with beginning skills(d3)..you can't compare witch doctor grasp with that skill animation necro begins with...I don't even comprehend how you'd come up with that, seriously, compare a assassin's kick to one of those Monk fire-shoryukens which knockback monsters literally to the other side of the screen, you can't even compare, and effortlessly lay waste to group of enemies, hell go get that motherfucking jar of souls with a cleave barb and you'll effortless lay waste to literally 100+ enemies. I thought people didn't like feeling like gods, that's how D3 makes you feel, you just blow everything away, you are 100x the badass you were, and I thought this was the problem for some people...
20/11/2015 - never forget EE's Ember
holdthephone
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States523 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 05:19:52
April 21 2012 05:19 GMT
#89
the leveling is so boring, christ.

death animations suck too, where are the guys that designed the Dark Huntress animation in D2? That was the shit...
satsang
Profile Joined September 2010
39 Posts
April 21 2012 10:49 GMT
#90
I havent watched movies, streams, forums, anything just because i didnt want to live life waiting. Now when i have played some part of it i am amazed how lame it is! I wouldnt believe how much fail this game would be if someone told me, but now actually playing it i feel so sad about the Diablo title. It looks and feels like a low budget cloning game. If it was year 2001 would probably rate it high. As for now rate it 1.
snow2.0
Profile Joined September 2010
Germany2073 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 11:14:20
April 21 2012 11:07 GMT
#91
2.

Cons:
Automatic skill leveling with no choices for you,
automatic stat distribution,
clicky-shiny-colourfully charge up attacks replace autoattacks, do more damage, some (all?) even AoE and dont even cost anything,
weapons that would block this skill-auto from use are still equipable (hunter can wield sword but not swing...),
no auto-attack with equipped weapons (monk removes weapon and shield when attacking but attacks for XX % of "weapon damage", uh-huh...),
Controls not crisp enough compared to Diablo 1/2,
Teleport autoattacks can go off without teleporting you,
Too easy,
Sounds are tinny,
Textured 3d looks too clean compared to D1/2,
DPS stat. Not generally a con, i just hate DPS openly stated instead of plain Damage per hit + Speed + figuring stuff out by yourself.
Linear. No, really. D2 didnt force you to complete quests, you could just run through to the endbosses from the very start of act1.
Merchants have just about nothing for sale, let alone anything useful.
All characters are sort of ok-ish, good-ish types. Wheres my Necromancer, Assassin?

Pros:
Has Diablo soundtrack,
The indian/arabian sounding guy doing some of the lore speech,
... err
i really cant think of another thing.
Ok, maybe that the female monk reminds me the slightest bit of the assassin.


Small things that could be improved in little time:
Add indicators for skill charges (stuff that procs on 3rd hit, when the teleport of teleport hit stuff is ready again...)
Show a timer for item destruction and monster kill chains
HolydaKing
Profile Joined February 2010
21254 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 12:04:43
April 21 2012 11:57 GMT
#92
just killed leoric. i missed a lot stuff from diablo2 but some things were cool. however no active switching between skills was crap and i'm still not liking that you can't do much when you level up but everything is given (i didn't even mention leveling up at some point). runes seemed fun though. graphics etc seemed almost like torchlight, which makes me hope that torchlight 2 is gonna be better than torchlight 1 as i liked a lot of things at torchlight more, except that it had no real story and multiplayer.

i'll rate it a 3,5 so far. i'll go back playing d2 with median mod again which is plenty fun as well, however i'll definitely buy d3.

@ the guy above me: agree on most things. haven't played it twice but do the dungeons differ at least?
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 12:08:48
April 21 2012 12:07 GMT
#93
On April 21 2012 20:07 snow2.0 wrote:
Controls not crisp enough compared to Diablo 1/2,

I had to quote you on that...

What are you talking about lol? The controls are FAAAAAAAAAAAAAR from being crisp in Diablo 1/2, I don't know why you would argue that point.
Broodwurst
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany1586 Posts
April 21 2012 12:15 GMT
#94
The voice acting was nice, everything else left me rather unimpressed.
Fanboys = (ウ╹◡╹)ウ /// I like smiley faces
Tyree
Profile Joined November 2010
1508 Posts
April 21 2012 12:15 GMT
#95
On April 21 2012 20:07 snow2.0 wrote:
Controls not crisp enough compared to Diablo 1/2,



Sometimes on the internet, some posts just stick so far out that you are forced, by divine gods in the sky to comment on them. They are so wrong that it shakes the foundations of our very being

Controls in Diablo 2 were awful, they often felt laggy, unresponsive and just plain unintuitive. If there is one thing Diablo 3 does a million times better its the control of your own character, its so spot on that going back to Diablo 2 or any other clone is impossible at this point.

Id rate Diablo 3 a 10/10, its the best Blizzard game since Brood War, both Diablo 2 and SC2 were great, Warcraft 3 was merely good and WoW is a acquired taste.
★ Top Gun ★
oni_link
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany165 Posts
April 21 2012 12:20 GMT
#96
1 star, this game is so 90's and doesnt contribute anything new except 3D and killing monsters with the enviroment minus the individualization u could do in diablo 1/2
?:O
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
April 21 2012 12:28 GMT
#97
On April 21 2012 21:20 oni_link wrote:
1 star, this game is so 90's and doesnt contribute anything new except 3D and killing monsters with the enviroment minus the individualization u could do in diablo 1/2

I fail to see your point?
Senx
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Sweden5901 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-21 12:39:28
April 21 2012 12:37 GMT
#98
On April 21 2012 21:15 Tyree wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2012 20:07 snow2.0 wrote:
Controls not crisp enough compared to Diablo 1/2,



Sometimes on the internet, some posts just stick so far out that you are forced, by divine gods in the sky to comment on them. They are so wrong that it shakes the foundations of our very being

Controls in Diablo 2 were awful, they often felt laggy, unresponsive and just plain unintuitive. If there is one thing Diablo 3 does a million times better its the control of your own character, its so spot on that going back to Diablo 2 or any other clone is impossible at this point.

Id rate Diablo 3 a 10/10, its the best Blizzard game since Brood War, both Diablo 2 and SC2 were great, Warcraft 3 was merely good and WoW is a acquired taste.


How do you switch between abilities on the fly in Diablo 3 ?
"trash micro but win - its marine" MC commentary during HSC 4
terranu1
Profile Joined October 2005
Romania53 Posts
April 21 2012 12:51 GMT
#99
The skill system is just...not even close to that of d2's and auto stats assignment ?
Witchdoctor ??? no paladin ...so sad !
LongLiveToTheBrood
Roggay
Profile Joined April 2010
Switzerland6320 Posts
April 21 2012 12:55 GMT
#100
On April 21 2012 21:51 terranu1 wrote:
The skill system is just...not even close to that of d2's and auto stats assignment ?
Witchdoctor ??? no paladin ...so sad !

Im actually really sad about the no paladin It was so badass to hit at the speed of light in D2.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft469
PiGStarcraft403
RuFF_SC2 163
PiLiPiLi 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1294
White-Ra 203
Noble 54
Hyuk 49
Bale 31
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
LuMiX1
League of Legends
Doublelift4589
Counter-Strike
taco 661
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox741
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor746
Other Games
summit1g10580
Coldzera 842
JimRising 389
C9.Mang0315
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS35
Liquid`Ken2
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick711
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo535
• Stunt172
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 6m
Online Event
8h 6m
FEL
13h 6m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 6m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 6m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.