• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:53
CEST 00:53
KST 07:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9728 users

Rating Diablo 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > Diablo 3
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
kuresuti
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
1393 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-19 19:35:41
April 19 2012 19:28 GMT
#41
On April 20 2012 04:19 mordk wrote:
7.- OFC there will be a Cow level wtf are you thinking

No cow level this time around, but access to Greed's domain instead. You heard it here first!

EDIT: Actually no you didn't, turns out it's a widespread theory. In one of the loading screen texts it says "There is no cow level", somehow I feel this is a truthful statement.
Elegance
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Canada917 Posts
April 19 2012 19:59 GMT
#42
4. There are a few things that I don't agree with (skill system for example). It gets 4 mostly because diablo 2 was such a great game so this gets the benefit of doubt. The beta doesn't give much insight but the questing also feels more like WoW for some odd reason.
Power of Ze
Exempt.
Profile Joined May 2011
United States470 Posts
April 19 2012 20:00 GMT
#43
anything under 4 is unfair considering the amount of polish it has, even if it's an updown version of wow when a lot of us expected some things to be quite different. I'm hugely dissappointed that I cant throw 5 skill points into a random stat at each level, I loved that.

Nonetheless the game looks exceedingly good even when I have differing expectations, so I guess i'll give it a 4.
Amalaxi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States180 Posts
April 19 2012 20:18 GMT
#44
I will be buying it for sure.
To the people who are saying the game doesn't fit your style, or you don't think it will be a hit, just remember that you have played enough of the game to be equivilent to killing blood raven in diablo 2, don't complain until you've played it all.
justin.tv/amalaxinaoum
nOlifeTERRAN
Profile Joined September 2010
United States153 Posts
April 19 2012 23:26 GMT
#45
Just too bad it doesn't feel like D2
Heh Stem
Bairemuth
Profile Joined June 2010
United States404 Posts
April 20 2012 02:55 GMT
#46
*blind fan-boy mode activated* 5 stars of course!
rezoacken
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada2719 Posts
April 20 2012 03:46 GMT
#47
On April 20 2012 04:28 kuresuti wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 04:19 mordk wrote:
7.- OFC there will be a Cow level wtf are you thinking

No cow level this time around, but access to Greed's domain instead. You heard it here first!

EDIT: Actually no you didn't, turns out it's a widespread theory. In one of the loading screen texts it says "There is no cow level", somehow I feel this is a truthful statement.


There is probably some sort of cow level. The craft item Staff of Herding has a version for every dificulties (Inferno = Infernal Staff of Herding).

It also has "Only one bovine in all of sanctuary could possibly have a use for this" written on it.
Either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
Protocon
Profile Joined February 2010
United States255 Posts
April 20 2012 04:21 GMT
#48
3 Stars.

Played the beta and i'm not impressed. They simplified this game so much, even babies can play this. D3 is catering too hard for casuals. Gonna still play though to prove myself right or wrong. We shall see.
asdf
Skoop
Profile Joined March 2011
United States214 Posts
April 20 2012 04:32 GMT
#49
On April 20 2012 08:26 zergtossy wrote:
Just too bad it doesn't feel like D2

I get a similar impression from playing the beta, but I'm optimistic that the later parts of the game will have a more hack/slash feel with the mob count going way up later into it.
DongRaeGu & JangBi & HerO & Jaedong & ZerO & Taeja fighting!
Nilrem
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
United States3684 Posts
April 20 2012 04:46 GMT
#50
Gave it a 5:

Has a lot potential for end-game content. More so than Diablo 2. The skill system will feel slow at first, but it will allow a lot more freedom and non-linear skills unlike Diablo 2. I am looking forward to it a lot and hopefully it will live up to my expectations. Also bought the CE.
Meepo Haters gonna Hate. https://twitter.com/KazeNilrem (@KazeNilrem)
sc4k
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United Kingdom5454 Posts
April 20 2012 06:10 GMT
#51
-5. I'm glad they make such an effort to make this game a horrific embarrassment that looks like a Warcraft III UMS, with bouncy movement and WoW-y graphics, otherwise I would have sunk 100-200 hours on this easy. As it happens, I won't even bat an eyelid when it's released. Phew.
Chriscras
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Korea (South)2812 Posts
April 20 2012 06:13 GMT
#52
6 STARS FOR SURPRISE OPEN BETA WEEKEND <3<3<3
"En taro adun, Executor."
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
April 20 2012 06:22 GMT
#53
On April 20 2012 15:13 Chriscras wrote:
6 STARS FOR SURPRISE OPEN BETA WEEKEND <3<3<3

I'd be excited with you if I haven't played the beta already. I've decided to not play the rest of the beta and have everything surprise me when the game launches.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
April 20 2012 06:23 GMT
#54
I don't care for the direction it's going, everything is too limited and it looks and plays like something released in 2004, main reason I sold off my beta accounts.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
zJayy962
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
1363 Posts
April 20 2012 06:24 GMT
#55
On April 20 2012 15:23 NotSorry wrote:
I don't care for the direction it's going, everything is too limited and it looks and plays like something released in 2004, main reason I sold off my beta accounts.


Honestly if you played diablo 2 you'd realise that the game was much more limiting than diablo 3. I could only name a couple viable ways to build each character in diablo 2 but I can imagine a lot more ways to build the characters in diablo 3.
NotSorry
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States6722 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-04-20 06:51:16
April 20 2012 06:38 GMT
#56
On April 20 2012 15:24 zJayy962 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2012 15:23 NotSorry wrote:
I don't care for the direction it's going, everything is too limited and it looks and plays like something released in 2004, main reason I sold off my beta accounts.


Honestly if you played diablo 2 you'd realise that the game was much more limiting than diablo 3. I could only name a couple viable ways to build each character in diablo 2 but I can imagine a lot more ways to build the characters in diablo 3.

just because you played d2 wrong doesn't mean the rest of us did

You're comparing popular builds only of d2, to random combos you thought of while reading text of d3 and jumped to some conclusion where everything will work just the way you picture in your head without ever seeing half the abilities...


You've played ~3hours, I've had it since September. So you got what 1 lvl 13 character and just assumed every spell/rune was going to be useful or not completely overshadowed by more effective combos?

Don't get me wrong, I want this game to succeed and become massive. I want a game I can enjoy and sink countless hours into, I want them to have millions of players so that I can make money off of them, but as the game is I think anything more than a 3rating is just being a fanboi based on the information we have at hand. Now who knows maybe act2 and up is fucking amazing and blows us all away, honest I hope it does, but thats just hopes and assumptions, not anything realistic based on what has been given and shown so far.
We have now sunk to a depth at which restatement of the obvious is the first duty of intelligent men. - Orwell
Wurstbrot
Profile Joined April 2012
Germany89 Posts
April 20 2012 06:45 GMT
#57
2.5* - I played alot of Beta and without the ladder and pvp the retail is gonna be really boring. And the RMAH is the worst thing ever!
miniwheats
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada187 Posts
April 20 2012 06:52 GMT
#58
I've played the beta. I've played and enjoyed D1/2, but that was before I started playing MMOs of any kind. I personally can't help but feel that this series is dead for me. I feel gaming has just changed so much that this series, if originally launched today, would probably not get the praise that it has now from loyal fans. That being said, It's still going to be an enjoyable experience for those that do play it, especially once it gets more difficult. There are just sooo many games that I want to play, so I have to be more picky. Asides from SC2, I'm playing Tribes on the side and am excited for GW2/Planetside2 to take the mainstage of my gaming.

I am in no way saying don't buy this game. I think it's good but just not for me during these times. I am sure it will be fun! That being said I don't know what score to give it, but my explanation should be good enough.
"Don't disturb my Circles!" -Archimedes
tRavE
Profile Joined April 2012
United States23 Posts
April 20 2012 07:49 GMT
#59
On April 19 2012 10:40 Mascherano wrote:
3 Stars. No pvp on launch? What joke.

Ya because, you're going to want to do PvP as soon as possible with no items or real long term game play yet? Have no idea what the late game classes will be like.
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
April 20 2012 13:42 GMT
#60
On April 20 2012 08:26 zergtossy wrote:
Just too bad it doesn't feel like D2


I think it will feel like D2 to a sufficient extent. I'm currently doing a solo run to kill Baal on Hell with a hammerdin, recalling those days of botting and running mephisto on hell all night with a sorc 2 days after the ladder reset. It is obvious to me that it is not the "feel" that we should be worried about, but the end-game gameplay and the combat system. You probably won't even pay attention to the settings of the game at all, let alone the feel of darkness. All you will see is "unique", "set", "ring", "ring", "magic find", "perfect unique"! *jizz all over*!.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 13 14 15 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O182
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft353
Nina 128
ViBE96
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14994
ZZZero.O 182
firebathero 104
Hyuk 65
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm167
febbydoto70
League of Legends
Doublelift3924
Counter-Strike
Fnx 954
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5666
Other Games
summit1g8255
FrodaN2385
JimRising 455
mouzStarbuck440
KnowMe265
ArmadaUGS132
Mew2King53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1164
BasetradeTV195
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream111
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 86
• musti20045 34
• Letter1411
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie787
• Shiphtur217
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 7m
INu's Battles
13h 7m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
16h 7m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 7m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 7m
Replay Cast
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d 11h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 12h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 17h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.