• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:36
CEST 12:36
KST 19:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9376 users

FlawlessKalu = Cheater.. - Page 5

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
July 08 2011 08:44 GMT
#81
Everything your describing does sound like Major, lol.
vVv Gaming
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
July 08 2011 08:47 GMT
#82
I just watched her play like 5 games against some Terran that was offracing as zerg, he dominated her HARD every game. She obviously can't take games off of Destiny at her level of TvZ, let alone CatZ or any other GM zerg.
Wahaha
ROOTheognis
Profile Blog Joined January 2006
United States4482 Posts
July 08 2011 08:50 GMT
#83
On July 08 2011 17:44 ReseT wrote:
Everything your describing does sound like Major, lol.


Not the same hotkey setup as Major.
If you avoid your weakness, it will remain your weakness. www.twitter.com/#!/rootheognis Follow me!
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
July 08 2011 08:56 GMT
#84
On July 08 2011 17:47 aike wrote:
I just watched her play like 5 games against some Terran that was offracing as zerg, he dominated her HARD every game. She obviously can't take games off of Destiny at her level of TvZ, let alone CatZ or any other GM zerg.



Not to mention, Destiny is fresh off of beating Bomber in a best of three himself.

/shrug

I dunno, whomever it was played really well and bought themselves a fan here.
KaluGOSU
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States171 Posts
July 08 2011 09:01 GMT
#85
On July 08 2011 17:47 aike wrote:
I just watched her play like 5 games against some Terran that was offracing as zerg, he dominated her HARD every game. She obviously can't take games off of Destiny at her level of TvZ, let alone CatZ or any other GM zerg.


It was me.. I don't care what you all say, we've already cleared that I wasn't cheating in the clan war vs vVv, I talked with the manager.

I've been playing extremely well, practicing 12 hours a day. I am struggling in TvP and TvT.
and in regards to the "smashed 5games" I was practicing against the zerg counter style, and I wasn't smashed I was telling my partner to do this style to see what simcity would block the insane ling/baneling counters zergs do.

If all of the SC community wants to hate and call me fake, go ahead. I do not care, I will continue to practice, I will show results in tournaments I compete in, in the near future.

So please, back the fuck off all of you haters. I am Kalu, I don't whore my account to random terran users. Thanks for the supporters btw, much appreciated. <3
Halt! Thou shalt not pass. Thou hast much anger, young one
arb
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Noobville17922 Posts
July 08 2011 09:14 GMT
#86
So what i've drawn from this thread is..
We have someone known for cheating/ having other people play for them in BW accused of doing the same thing here?

(since i just woke up ill ask, this might be an obvious question though) But was the people she was allegedly skype cheating with in the game?
Also; where is the replay?

If you want to prove/disprove someone as a cheater a replay is def needed, and some other hard evidence as well, even though a replay can often do it itself.
Artillery spawned from the forges of Hell
deathly rat
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United Kingdom911 Posts
July 08 2011 09:14 GMT
#87
Looks like Kalu is being tried guilty by accusation to me. The evidence is paper thin, and the rest of it is gossip.

My view is that it is up to streamers to set delay on their streams, and they have no right to accuse anyone of stream-sniping, especially without rock-solid proof.
No logo (logo)
Anyday
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4 Posts
July 08 2011 09:16 GMT
#88
On July 08 2011 17:28 hid wrote:
Show nested quote +
I don't think streamcheating gives you 200 SC2 APM and a new hotkey setup.

o.O

The way CatZ described her play was "a more intelligent Major."


When Destiny compared the replays of Kalu he said that the APM was the same on the games he knew 100% it was her and the games where he got owned. Only thing that was different was the hotkey setup. Ofc players can change their hotkey setup, so it certainly isn't impossible that it is Kalu, although it does look a tad sketchy.

I don't think she was stream-cheating personally, but to change your entire hotkey setup in a week and to play at the same level - let alone higher seems a bit far fetched to me. Hotkey usage is kind of like a fingerprint - In fact you could probably find out who that really is by the hotkey setup if we had replays to compare it to. If it is really her though, she definitely has a new fan - some amazing plays by her.
iCanada
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada10660 Posts
July 08 2011 09:20 GMT
#89
On July 08 2011 18:14 deathly rat wrote:
Looks like Kalu is being tried guilty by accusation to me. The evidence is paper thin, and the rest of it is gossip.

My view is that it is up to streamers to set delay on their streams, and they have no right to accuse anyone of stream-sniping, especially without rock-solid proof.


Yeah, I suppose this is pretty well the case.

I apologize for my part in gossiping, I was mostly just going off what I'd seen and heard vs ranking. I wasn't trying to point fingers, was pretty well just interested in the TvZ showcased on CatZ stream.

Confidence in a matchup can do a ton of good to boost someones game. I know my mechanics are a lot better in whichever matchup I am most confident in at any given time.
LadyGagaHasPP
Profile Joined July 2011
5 Posts
July 08 2011 09:27 GMT
#90
The Hard part for me to believe is she stated she's having problems with Tvp and TvT yet shes beating players like incontrol on ladder? Easiest way to solve it is have her stream a best of 3 vs Destiny ( or well known player ) with possibly a cam on showing her playing? I feel like if she cared at all and wanted to prove herself she would consider something like this.

Whether its her or not i have fell in love with the harass from the games ive seen. <3
oOOoOphidian
Profile Joined January 2011
United States1402 Posts
July 08 2011 09:31 GMT
#91
I'm not really familiar with kalu's playstyle, but the unique strategies used could have been learned in 10 days of practice with good practice partners, especially given it's only 1 matchup. It's also possible to switch hotkeys in a short period of time if you practice a lot. I don't think you can count any of that as evidence, even if everything else sounds suspicious. Either way, good games vs destiny and catz.
Creator of sc2unmasked.com
TKatzurimata
Profile Joined April 2011
United States17 Posts
July 08 2011 09:39 GMT
#92
On July 08 2011 18:31 oOOoOphidian wrote:
I'm not really familiar with kalu's playstyle, but the unique strategies used could have been learned in 10 days of practice with good practice partners, especially given it's only 1 matchup. It's also possible to switch hotkeys in a short period of time if you practice a lot. I don't think you can count any of that as evidence, even if everything else sounds suspicious. Either way, good games vs destiny and catz.


I don't think 10 days with 12hrs a day of practice is going to get you to a code S level of play from a standard NA master level player, strategies =/= mechanics, THAT is what i find suspicious. Hell if it took that much to get really good I should find me some practice partners and claw my way out of gold =3
Destiny
Profile Joined May 2009
United States280 Posts
July 08 2011 09:48 GMT
#93
A player named Trimaster was pretty "meh" a while ago, but in a month of practice, I think he's grown to be one of the best T's on NA.

There are other players, too, like minigun, who have made vast amounts of improvement over short periods of time. I don't know what went on with this vVv stuff, but I think that training 12 hours a day with the right teachers can lead to great improvements over short periods of time.
To achieve perfection is to sacrifice growth.
Gnial
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada907 Posts
July 08 2011 09:53 GMT
#94
On July 08 2011 18:39 TKatzurimata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 18:31 oOOoOphidian wrote:
I'm not really familiar with kalu's playstyle, but the unique strategies used could have been learned in 10 days of practice with good practice partners, especially given it's only 1 matchup. It's also possible to switch hotkeys in a short period of time if you practice a lot. I don't think you can count any of that as evidence, even if everything else sounds suspicious. Either way, good games vs destiny and catz.


I don't think 10 days with 12hrs a day of practice is going to get you to a code S level of play from a standard NA master level player, strategies =/= mechanics, THAT is what i find suspicious. Hell if it took that much to get really good I should find me some practice partners and claw my way out of gold =3


Hate to break it to you but 10 days at 12 hours a day is 120 hours, which is probably about what I've spent at all, total, playing 1's SC2...and I have multiple accounts in masters for each race.

So you probably shouldn't use your own substandard learning methods/ability to project judgement on someone else.
1, eh? 2, eh? 3, eh?
Liquid`Nazgul
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
22427 Posts
July 08 2011 10:11 GMT
#95
Please don't post accusations without proof. It's important that this community treats cheating seriously when it happens, part of that implies not going around accusing people without any evidence. If your cousin was in that Skype convo he should have recorded it. Right now you just heard something from your cousin and are declaring it as fact because someone said he has her back.

This isn't a judgment on whether or not this happened this is an explanation of how you need to treat opening a thread on TL.
Administrator
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 10687
StarCastTV_EN310
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech134
Lowko33
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10896
Bisu 3034
Jaedong 2618
EffOrt 1034
Horang2 365
ZerO 322
Larva 262
Pusan 234
Zeus 232
actioN 137
[ Show more ]
Mind 129
Hyun 117
Barracks 77
ggaemo 69
Killer 46
Yoon 46
scan(afreeca) 44
Bale 41
Sharp 36
NotJumperer 29
ToSsGirL 27
Sacsri 26
Hm[arnc] 22
Shinee 19
Terrorterran 10
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
febbydoto79
League of Legends
JimRising 358
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1685
byalli279
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King85
Other Games
ceh9657
crisheroes224
Sick181
Pyrionflax156
dupreeh104
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 146
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 10
• killerbeecast6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2287
• WagamamaTV267
League of Legends
• Jankos1063
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
24m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
13h 24m
Patches Events
1d 5h
The PondCast
1d 23h
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.