• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:09
CEST 16:09
KST 23:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8709 users

FlawlessKalu = Cheater..

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
July 08 2011 03:24 GMT
#1
Now I know many of you are already tired of these drop hackers, lag hackers, or people stream sniping, whatever.. Anyways, the other day my cousin LaGTTEzaLB was in a Skype chat with FlawlessKalu, Theognis(dude from QxG I believe), and Fever(random...) was in a call when Kalu was playing vs ROOTDestiny. Now this game really didn't matter because it was a custom game, but still she cheated and they helped her by telling her what Destiny is doing. This isn't as a big deal due to the fact that anyone can stream snipe in custom or ladder games, but what becomes more serious is she does it in clan wars.

Yesterday a clan war had taken place between vVv and RH. Kalu is obviously on RH and was up against the one and only, vVvTitan. Now your thinking Titan or Kalu... Hmm, I wonder where I'm going to place my liquidbets... Kalu ends up obviously winning the game which was pretty much a shocker, but how can it be if your cheating with her partner in crime Ognis(its ashame you helped when your in such a prestigious team). Anyways enough of that we have an audio of Fever on the call with Kalu and EzaLB talking about "He would never rat our Kalu for cheating, because he has her back". I also have some screenshots of him saying "nah, she's a friend. i'd let a friend cheat. i don't care that she has a vagina rofl".

http://www.justin.tv/lagttezalb/b/289715261

http://tinypic.com/r/8z1yex/7

Hopefully she doesn't get any "special attention" due to the fact that shes a girl because cheating is cheating and it should be pointed out.
vVv Gaming
LaSt)ChAnCe
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States2179 Posts
July 08 2011 03:29 GMT
#2
hope i'm not the only one who was hoping the tinypic was a picture of her...

but yea, cheating in a clan war is pretty ridiculous especially if it's between skilled clans
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
July 08 2011 03:29 GMT
#3
This problem can be eliminated simply by setting stream delay. I still think stream sniping is an awful thing to do, but if you decide to stream an important match with no stream delay, then stream sniping is something you should definitely expect.
TheAmazombie
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States3714 Posts
July 08 2011 03:31 GMT
#4
I do not know the players or the details other than taking your word for what you say, but you are correct, cheating is cheating whether you have boobs or not. It is one thing to cheat in customs against friends or whatever because it does not matter, but not in league or clan games. It is just pathetic how much stuff like this appears to happen. I hope that a huge cheating scandal never erupts in the pro community like the Savior/BW issue. Oh well, it is human nature and will happen. The Black Sox, The Fresno State point shaving, and other events show that cheating will always be part of the game. You will never kill, but that does no mean that you should not try.
We think too much and feel too little. More than machinery, we need humanity. More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness. Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. -Charlie Chaplin
OmniEulogy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Canada6600 Posts
July 08 2011 03:31 GMT
#5
Interesting... sounds like something did happen due to the audio... I happen to like RH though, hope no cheating was actually involved as I have friends on both teams. If any more info comes out of this or anybody admits to anything I think anybody who cheats should get banned from competing.

That being said, in general, cheating a shitty thing to do... just because the option is available and it is so easy to do doesn't mean you should. Hopefully vVv vs RH was clean an honest.
LiquidDota Staff
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
July 08 2011 03:31 GMT
#6
Chairman, it's not even that.. If your playing between skilled teams it should definitely require the "honor system", we don't see EG cheating vs fnatic or something.. Disappointing.
vVv Gaming
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 08 2011 03:35 GMT
#7
I really hope they didn't cheat...that would be so shitty...
SiN]
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States540 Posts
July 08 2011 03:35 GMT
#8
im more confused about the part where you thought titan would take it over kalu with so much ease
EzaLB
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
July 08 2011 03:36 GMT
#9
Kalu did.... Its all in the video, when Fever was defending her and in the pic it showed him defending her.
EZ
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 03:43:42
July 08 2011 03:37 GMT
#10
On July 08 2011 12:35 SiN] wrote:
im more confused about the part where you thought titan would take it over kalu with so much ease


agreed, titan is pretty overrated imo. Wins on ladder against bad players but has next to no accomplishments.

Is this league even have any prize or anything ? Or just a random clan war? seems so trivial to cheat...and I really hope theognis wasn't involved...T_T

post the replay ?
aike
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1629 Posts
July 08 2011 03:41 GMT
#11
Was there anything in the game that made it look like Kalu new what Titan was gonna do and countered it without scouting?
Wahaha
Empyrean
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
17082 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 03:44:33
July 08 2011 03:43 GMT
#12
Wait, are you the ReseT I played with over a year ago in my division? This was back when Diamond was the highest ranking and we were competing for the top spots in the division (even though I had like...thirty games fewer than everybody else but like a 68% win ratio ROFL).

I remember a game where I did a Raven/Medivac/Marine/Tank attack against your Protoss on LT; you went stalkers and the PDD I put down ended up letting me break up your ramp.

EDIT: Also I remember theognis from like...2003 in BW hahaha. Still remember his user/pass combo when making private games XD
Moderator
Alltomata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
July 08 2011 03:48 GMT
#13
Er, this evidence is very inconclusive.
www.twitch.tv/alltomata ~ follow me for protoss ladder!
GxZ
Profile Joined April 2010
United States375 Posts
July 08 2011 03:49 GMT
#14
Another casey anthony/OJ trial?
LuckyFool
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States9015 Posts
July 08 2011 03:50 GMT
#15
On July 08 2011 12:43 Empyrean wrote:
Wait, are you the ReseT I played with over a year ago in my division? This was back when Diamond was the highest ranking and we were competing for the top spots in the division (even though I had like...thirty games fewer than everybody else but like a 68% win ratio ROFL).

I remember a game where I did a Raven/Medivac/Marine/Tank attack against your Protoss on LT; you went stalkers and the PDD I put down ended up letting me break up your ramp.

EDIT: Also I remember theognis from like...2003 in BW hahaha. Still remember his user/pass combo when making private games XD


wtf how do you remember this stuff I can't even remember ladder games from 2 days ago lmfao
Noxie
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2227 Posts
July 08 2011 03:50 GMT
#16
On July 08 2011 12:37 LuckyFool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 12:35 SiN] wrote:
im more confused about the part where you thought titan would take it over kalu with so much ease


agreed, titan is pretty overrated imo. Wins on ladder against bad players but has next to no accomplishments.

Is this league even have any prize or anything ? Or just a random clan war? seems so trivial to cheat...and I really hope theognis wasn't involved...T_T

post the replay ?


It was WNS $100 CW They were down 3-1 I think when Flawless stepped up. FYI @luckyfool... Titan made it further then you did at MLG. (You were knocked out by vVvMurDeR, and Titan lost to NGry)

Anyways,
I hope this wasn't the case. Luckily its not that much of an issue since they did not wind up winning the event. In the future I hope things like this don't surface, the whole situation seems very shady.. but I am not going to falsely accuse

GG's
KaluGOSU
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States171 Posts
July 08 2011 03:54 GMT
#17
this is complete bullshit. this thread needs to be closed, Ezalb was a friend that i played with a bit, i never cheated in any CW's i'm friends with a lot of vvv members
Halt! Thou shalt not pass. Thou hast much anger, young one
-vVvTitan-
Profile Joined August 2010
United States473 Posts
July 08 2011 03:55 GMT
#18
On July 08 2011 12:37 LuckyFool wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 12:35 SiN] wrote:
im more confused about the part where you thought titan would take it over kalu with so much ease


agreed, titan is pretty overrated imo. Wins on ladder against bad players but has next to no accomplishments.

Is this league even have any prize or anything ? Or just a random clan war? seems so trivial to cheat...and I really hope theognis wasn't involved...T_T

post the replay ?


I will agree on the lack of accomplishments but not easy ladder wins. When I give a damn about ladder games I will perform very well. So, I do not think I am overrated tbh considering I'm an unknown amongst the community. Perhaps to you I am known, but to others, no.

As for the game, I only lost due to not making banelings (forgot I had a nest, durrr). Had that not happened,kalu woulda lost even with cheating and me losing the economic edge having going baneling bust (which this all makes sense now considering she scanned me at a time that made sense not).

Aside from that, the stream will be fixed and Kalu remains worthless. I do not care that she cheated because the loss was my fault.

Cheers
vVv.Titan @ vVv-Gaming.com
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
July 08 2011 03:59 GMT
#19
@LuckyFool @SiN

If I'm going to compare Titan and Kalu, then of course I'm giving Titan the upper hand. Titan on the one hand is a great player, has shown results, and is a known player. Don't let a cheater get away due to her sex.

edit: sorry huk.... I know you guys watched hangover together but dont fall in love with a cheater. =(
vVv Gaming
Killzmane
Profile Joined March 2011
United States13 Posts
July 08 2011 04:00 GMT
#20
Titan: Forgetting he has banelings alldayerrday
"All is worth nothing, if nothing isn't enough."
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1440
WardiTV858
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5770
Bisu 2899
Jaedong 1091
Horang2 578
EffOrt 524
Mini 402
actioN 333
Larva 273
ZerO 230
ggaemo 206
[ Show more ]
Yoon 107
Shinee 99
Mind 95
Pusan 86
hero 74
Dewaltoss 63
Snow 63
Hyun 62
Sharp 61
Bale 48
Barracks 46
sorry 40
ToSsGirL 35
Sacsri 19
Trap 19
scan(afreeca) 17
NaDa 13
Rock 12
zelot 11
Noble 9
Terrorterran 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4765
qojqva2275
Dendi1211
Counter-Strike
Fnx 6
Other Games
olofmeister1360
hiko939
B2W.Neo706
Lowko365
crisheroes300
DeMusliM278
XBOCT232
Pyrionflax213
Liquid`VortiX186
Livibee184
Hui .177
QueenE87
Mew2King52
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 14
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV670
League of Legends
• Jankos2091
• Nemesis2051
• TFBlade595
Other Games
• Shiphtur63
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
9h 52m
Patches Events
1d 1h
The PondCast
1d 19h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.