• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:03
CEST 18:03
KST 01:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9366 users

FlawlessKalu = Cheater.. - Page 3

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
RaLakedaimon
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1564 Posts
July 08 2011 05:34 GMT
#41
Well I guess the supposed evidence is the stream archive and that pic of him talking to the other dude involved. Has anyone watched the archived stuff yet to verify anything? Either way interesting situation, lol at so many people saying the thread will be closed when its about something so juicy and interesting!
EzaLB
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
July 08 2011 05:37 GMT
#42
Well anyways why would ReseT post this if it was fake? like honestly.... I even have the time and date of me with them on the skype call ....
EZ
DAofCanada
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada55 Posts
July 08 2011 06:22 GMT
#43
This blog has gotten very silly lol. I wonder what could happen next
Starkad.1861
HuK
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada1591 Posts
July 08 2011 06:24 GMT
#44
On July 08 2011 12:59 ReseT wrote:
@LuckyFool @SiN

If I'm going to compare Titan and Kalu, then of course I'm giving Titan the upper hand. Titan on the one hand is a great player, has shown results, and is a known player. Don't let a cheater get away due to her sex.

edit: sorry huk.... I know you guys watched hangover together but dont fall in love with a cheater. =(




ProgamerLive like a God or die like a Slave 11:11
PhysicsCat
Profile Joined June 2011
Korea (South)15 Posts
July 08 2011 06:28 GMT
#45
On July 08 2011 14:16 Alltomata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 14:13 ReseT wrote:
Alltomata, your Fever, your the one who rated out your so called friend. Then you message me after on skype talking about "haha no one believes you". Please, stop.. For the love of god grow a pair.


Yeah, because you look ridiculous right now, posting this thread. It's blatantly untrue. No one is believing you, and no one will believe you.


I believe Reset.

Reset Fighting, bros for life <3
Ciubhran
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden98 Posts
July 08 2011 06:48 GMT
#46
On July 08 2011 14:07 EzaLB wrote:
LOL i was joking obviously, but i guess people like you have to take pictures of everything LOL


It's too late to try to save face, son.
Alltomata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
July 08 2011 06:51 GMT
#47
On July 08 2011 15:28 PhysicsCat wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 14:16 Alltomata wrote:
On July 08 2011 14:13 ReseT wrote:
Alltomata, your Fever, your the one who rated out your so called friend. Then you message me after on skype talking about "haha no one believes you". Please, stop.. For the love of god grow a pair.


Yeah, because you look ridiculous right now, posting this thread. It's blatantly untrue. No one is believing you, and no one will believe you.


I believe Reset.

Reset Fighting, bros for life <3


How you believe him? There is so little evidence here. No replays to even prove it. They weren't even WATCHING the games. They heard it as a rumor from some unknown source. How can you believe this? It's ridiculous.
www.twitch.tv/alltomata ~ follow me for protoss ladder!
EzaLB
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
July 08 2011 06:55 GMT
#48
Are u embarrassed u spilled the beans?
EZ
Alltomata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
July 08 2011 06:57 GMT
#49
On July 08 2011 15:55 EzaLB wrote:
Are u embarrassed u spilled the beans?


Nah dude, I didn't. She didn't cheat, she DOESN'T cheat.
www.twitch.tv/alltomata ~ follow me for protoss ladder!
EzaLB
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-08 07:00:07
July 08 2011 06:59 GMT
#50
Bro u said it in the video and u said it in the pic talking to reset, i would be mad too if i ratted my friend.
EZ
Ciubhran
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden98 Posts
July 08 2011 07:00 GMT
#51
This thread... is makin' me flaccid.
Megaliskuu
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States5123 Posts
July 08 2011 07:01 GMT
#52


I am enjoying this
|BW>Everything|Add me on star2 KR server TheMuTaL.675 for practice games :)|NEX clan| https://www.dotabuff.com/players/183104694
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
July 08 2011 07:02 GMT
#53
Can't we get titan or vvv to submit the replay please ?
I understand now why destiny lost 0-6 to this girl =(
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Alltomata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
July 08 2011 07:04 GMT
#54
On July 08 2011 15:59 EzaLB wrote:
Bro u said it in the video and u said it in the pic talking to reset, i would be mad too if i ratted my friend.


Bro, I never admitted to her cheating. Cause she didn't. You know what I said? I said that if she DID cheat, I would have her back. Cause I'm a friend. You took that video completely out of context. There was a whole back-conversation to that you didn't upload. Your 'proof' that I 'ratted' my friend isn't solid at all.
www.twitch.tv/alltomata ~ follow me for protoss ladder!
ReseT
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States273 Posts
July 08 2011 07:07 GMT
#55
On July 08 2011 16:04 Alltomata wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2011 15:59 EzaLB wrote:
Bro u said it in the video and u said it in the pic talking to reset, i would be mad too if i ratted my friend.


Bro, I never admitted to her cheating. Cause she didn't. You know what I said? I said that if she DID cheat, I would have her back. Cause I'm a friend. You took that video completely out of context. There was a whole back-conversation to that you didn't upload. Your 'proof' that I 'ratted' my friend isn't solid at all.


and I quote..

"I don't wanna say anything because Joeys here".
"I wanted to tell her, incase you did say shit. Then you said nothing in a smug ass voice".
"Because I thought you were going to rat Kalu out and I got her back".

lol. Stop talking..
vVv Gaming
EzaLB
Profile Joined November 2010
United States38 Posts
July 08 2011 07:07 GMT
#56
LOL exactly, everything is in the video... Just stop talking Fever, making yourself look bad
EZ
Anyday
Profile Joined June 2011
United States4 Posts
July 08 2011 07:13 GMT
#57
On July 08 2011 16:04 Alltomata wrote:
Bro, I never admitted to her cheating. Cause she didn't. You know what I said? I said that if she DID cheat, I would have her back. Cause I'm a friend.

It's a bit hard to trust anything you say when you say something like "I'd have her back if she cheated." When I play competitively at games, I'm pretty offended if I found out a team mate/ friend was cheating. I just find it surprising you take that stance. That said, I watched the games and didn't notice anything suspicious but -- well I'm not an expert or anything.
Alltomata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
July 08 2011 07:14 GMT
#58
On July 08 2011 16:07 EzaLB wrote:
LOL exactly, everything is in the video... Just stop talking Fever, making yourself look bad


Cause she was already getting accused of cheating, and I know you morons would go make a TL blog. And guess what? Shit, I was right. I wanted to skype you to set things straight, that she DIDN'T cheat. I was speaking hypothetically, when talking about having her back. If people accused her of cheating, I would try to set it straight. She didn't cheat in that game, and you can't prove she did. You weren't there, you don't have replays. So stop.
www.twitch.tv/alltomata ~ follow me for protoss ladder!
TKatzurimata
Profile Joined April 2011
United States17 Posts
July 08 2011 07:15 GMT
#59
Fever likes to defend Kalu. If you check this link out at about 11min in he defends her again after destiny looks at her hotkey setup from a week ago and from today. I didn't see the clan war games so I can't really say anything about that but I am pretty sure that someone else has been playing as her when she steamrolled destiny and catz

http://www.justin.tv/steven_bonnell_ii/b/289714741 check 11min to watch him speak or watch everything up to there
Alltomata
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States66 Posts
July 08 2011 07:18 GMT
#60
On July 08 2011 16:15 TKatzurimata wrote:
Fever likes to defend Kalu. If you check this link out at about 11min in he defends her again after destiny looks at her hotkey setup from a week ago and from today. I didn't see the clan war games so I can't really say anything about that but I am pretty sure that someone else has been playing as her when she steamrolled destiny and catz

http://www.justin.tv/steven_bonnell_ii/b/289714741 check 11min to watch him speak or watch everything up to there


Wouldn't you defend a friend accused of cheating? WRONGFULLY accused of cheating?
www.twitch.tv/alltomata ~ follow me for protoss ladder!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech148
UpATreeSC 76
TKL 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5026
Bisu 1945
Soulkey 1609
EffOrt 828
Mini 596
Horang2 388
Larva 357
ZerO 327
ggaemo 255
actioN 251
[ Show more ]
Yoon 116
Dewaltoss 112
Mind 92
sorry 84
hero 76
Shinee 70
Sharp 70
Barracks 65
Pusan 57
Snow 48
Hyun 43
Bale 33
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
NaDa 20
Terrorterran 18
Rock 17
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 11
Noble 9
zelot 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5500
qojqva2516
Dendi1281
420jenkins290
League of Legends
Reynor65
Counter-Strike
fl0m3122
x6flipin1212
Fnx 673
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes365
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1272
hiko1039
B2W.Neo448
DeMusliM299
XBOCT236
Livibee231
Liquid`VortiX206
QueenE98
FrodaN69
Mew2King43
ZerO(Twitch)18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV72
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream29
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 37
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV616
League of Legends
• Nemesis3487
• TFBlade587
Other Games
• Shiphtur474
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
7h 57m
Patches Events
23h 57m
The PondCast
1d 17h
INu's Battles
1d 18h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.