• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:33
CEST 07:33
KST 14:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8244 users

Ultimate Computer Build Thread - Page 27

Forum Index > Closed
Post a Reply
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 42 Next All
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 14 2010 06:04 GMT
#521
Going to purchase Phenom X4 965 off of newegg around Fall, not sure about the X6 right now... though its $200 with free-shipping.

Most importantly a decent AM3 mobo that isnt too pricey, lets say around no more than $100. Any recommendations? Gonna swap out the DDR2 RAM too, pretty much an overhaul except for my GPU and PSU(Sapphire 4770 and 650W EarthWatts).

I dont really have much of a problem with cooling, during those really hot-humid days here. Ive done a few tests under-load my GPU usually maxes out at 60C(Usually goes down when I set my fan to 80% Speed, usually kept at 50%) and my CPU around 50C.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 06:14:58
July 14 2010 06:12 GMT
#522
On July 14 2010 15:04 Disregard wrote:
Going to purchase Phenom X4 965 off of newegg around Fall, not sure about the X6 right now... though its $200 with free-shipping.

Most importantly a decent AM3 mobo that isnt too pricey, lets say around no more than $100. Any recommendations? Gonna swap out the DDR2 RAM too, pretty much an overhaul except for my GPU and PSU(Sapphire 4770 and 650W EarthWatts).

I dont really have much of a problem with cooling, during those really hot-humid days here. Ive done a few tests under-load my GPU usually maxes out at 60C(Usually goes down when I set my fan to 80% Speed, usually kept at 50%) and my CPU around 50C.


I would get a 945 / 955BE, with a little overclocking they can get the clocks of a 965 with stock voltage and cooling.

If you are going to use the PC to play games, no use in getting the X6.

Motherboards I would get for that money:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813128431&Tpk=gigabyte 770t

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813138163

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131406&cm_re=asus_m_evo-_-13-131-406-_-Product

Those are good mb's. But it depends on what you are going to plug into them or how many of their features you will use.
Moderator<:3-/-<
R04R
Profile Joined March 2009
United States1631 Posts
July 14 2010 06:18 GMT
#523
4770 will be a bit of a bottleneck though. What games will you be playing?
ô¿ô
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 14 2010 06:26 GMT
#524
And also important, what monitor and at what resolution :p
Moderator<:3-/-<
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 14 2010 06:34 GMT
#525
On July 14 2010 15:04 Disregard wrote:
Going to purchase Phenom X4 965 off of newegg around Fall, not sure about the X6 right now... though its $200 with free-shipping.

Most importantly a decent AM3 mobo that isnt too pricey, lets say around no more than $100. Any recommendations? Gonna swap out the DDR2 RAM too, pretty much an overhaul except for my GPU and PSU(Sapphire 4770 and 650W EarthWatts).

I dont really have much of a problem with cooling, during those really hot-humid days here. Ive done a few tests under-load my GPU usually maxes out at 60C(Usually goes down when I set my fan to 80% Speed, usually kept at 50%) and my CPU around 50C.


Are you going to be doing much overclocking?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.436925
is a decent combo deal with a decent board for overclocking. Otherwise you can just get an ASRock board or something. Some people like Biostar boards though they don't have much of a reputation in the US.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.444546
Is ok too if you don't want to overclock.

The Phenom II X4 965 is really a bit of a waste. It's just a 955 with a +1 multiplier and since both are black edition, there is really no reason to get a Phenom II X4 965 unless you are concerned with binning (and that is only a concern for extreme overclockers). You can get the same performance as the 965 with the 955 easily.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Wangsta
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
United States776 Posts
July 14 2010 07:21 GMT
#526
If all goes well I'll be buying parts for a new build on friday. Below is the build I am think of. Do you guys have any more comments if I should change anything? This is supposed to be a very quiet and reliable/stable mid-performance PC with no overclocking, something like 80% productivity and 20% gaming. Thanks for all the help so far!


$235 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 CPU + MSI 870A-G54 Motherboard Combo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.445122

$145 - Corsair 650w PSU + Samsung 1TB 7200RPM HDD Combo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.431396

$265 - Sapphire HD5770 + Windows 7 Combo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.437534.14-102-898

$155 - GSkill 4GB DDR3-1600 SDRAM + Lian Li Lancool PC-K58W Case Combo
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.432114

$65 - LITEON Blu-ray Drive
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827106326

= $865 + tax/shipping = ~$1000 shipped
nineninja9
Profile Joined March 2010
United States194 Posts
July 14 2010 07:47 GMT
#527
Is there any way you could get windows 7 through school or work and save some money?

How necessary is a bluray drive for you?

Also, it might be beneficial to wait a little while before going through with your purchase, since prices on ati graphics cards might drop some time soon.
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 14 2010 08:00 GMT
#528
On July 14 2010 15:26 IntoTheWow wrote:
And also important, what monitor and at what resolution :p


Still on Hanns-G 19" Widescreen, native 1440x900.
I should really get a 24", its becoming the standard nowadays but I'll probably need a new GPU.

On July 14 2010 15:34 FragKrag wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 14 2010 15:04 Disregard wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
Going to purchase Phenom X4 965 off of newegg around Fall, not sure about the X6 right now... though its $200 with free-shipping.

Most importantly a decent AM3 mobo that isnt too pricey, lets say around no more than $100. Any recommendations? Gonna swap out the DDR2 RAM too, pretty much an overhaul except for my GPU and PSU(Sapphire 4770 and 650W EarthWatts).

I dont really have much of a problem with cooling, during those really hot-humid days here. Ive done a few tests under-load my GPU usually maxes out at 60C(Usually goes down when I set my fan to 80% Speed, usually kept at 50%) and my CPU around 50C.


Are you going to be doing much overclocking?

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.436925
is a decent combo deal with a decent board for overclocking. Otherwise you can just get an ASRock board or something. Some people like Biostar boards though they don't have much of a reputation in the US.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.444546
Is ok too if you don't want to overclock.

The Phenom II X4 965 is really a bit of a waste. It's just a 955 with a +1 multiplier and since both are black edition, there is really no reason to get a Phenom II X4 965 unless you are concerned with binning (and that is only a concern for extreme overclockers). You can get the same performance as the 965 with the 955 easily.


I have never OC'ed before, dont have experience with it. Never seen it done... though it has become quite simple. My CPU right now is a E6420, its great for OCing but I never bothered.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 14 2010 08:05 GMT
#529
On July 14 2010 15:18 R04R wrote:
4770 will be a bit of a bottleneck though. What games will you be playing?


I play my fair share of games, but not Crysis tier. But I would say I need a upgrade later. The 4770 is fine for now, best to replace my ancient E6420 and the mobo that doesnt even support PCI-E 2.0.

Not that it really matters, the 4770 still runs fine on just good old PCI-E.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 16:41:33
July 14 2010 16:33 GMT
#530
OK guys
I got a new setup:

CLICK ME

Sapphire HD5850 TOXIC (still went this one since the one fragkrag suggested was only 5€ cheaper)
Intel® Core™ i5-750 - cause of the comments I went from X6-> i5, apparently better for games and about 90€ cheaper.
MSI P55-GD65 - dont know nothing about motherboards, this one seemed fine - Tell me if you have better suggestions
XFX XPS 850W Black Edition - as recommended by FragKrag
Antec Twelve Hundred - Big Tower, got excellent reviews everywhere
Western Digital WD6400AADS 640 GB - are there faster/better ones than this?
Corsair DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit
LG DH-16NS (=13,49€ dvd drive)

+90€ for Windows 7

What do you guys think??
Thx for the help already given, appreciate it, I think I already have a better AND cheaper system than before
beep boop
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 17:02:54
July 14 2010 16:58 GMT
#531
Not sure why you went with the Antec 1200, but it isn't a terrible choice for a case.

As for the hard drive, the Western Digital Caviar Blacks have the fastest access times of the HDDs available (excluding the 10k RPM Velociraptor), but the Samsung F3 1TB generally has much faster sequential read/write.

It's really up to you, but they are both about the same price and the F3 offers more storage space
http://www.alternate.de/html/product/Festplatte/Samsung/HD103SJ_1_TB/136219/?tn=HARDWARE&l1=Festplatten&l2=SATA&l3=3,5 Zoll
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Disregard
Profile Blog Joined March 2007
China10252 Posts
July 14 2010 17:04 GMT
#532
Im hoping I could get Windows 7 for free since Im a CS major.
"If I had to take a drug in order to be free, I'm screwed. Freedom exists in the mind, otherwise it doesn't exist."
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
July 14 2010 17:51 GMT
#533
ok thx fragkrag, I think I'm gonna get the samsung hdd then and I think my setup is pretty much complete then.
Motherboard is fine?

On July 15 2010 02:04 Disregard wrote:
Im hoping I could get Windows 7 for free since Im a CS major.


What bugs me is that I already have Win7 on my laptop, so I find it really stupid that I have to buy windows 7 again since it was preinstalled and I didnt get a CD with it.
beep boop
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 18:02:48
July 14 2010 18:02 GMT
#534
Well any OS is just 1 copy for 1 pc. You could always run windows 7 on your gaming machine and use linux on your laptop.

Just dl the cd from microsoft.com msdn network or something.

Also it's odd for you not to get the CD usually it's there but in a skin like called Dell recovery CD or w.e.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
July 14 2010 18:07 GMT
#535
On July 15 2010 02:51 7mk wrote:
ok thx fragkrag, I think I'm gonna get the samsung hdd then and I think my setup is pretty much complete then.
Motherboard is fine?

Show nested quote +
On July 15 2010 02:04 Disregard wrote:
Im hoping I could get Windows 7 for free since Im a CS major.


What bugs me is that I already have Win7 on my laptop, so I find it really stupid that I have to buy windows 7 again since it was preinstalled and I didnt get a CD with it.


The GD65 is a fairly solid motherboard that has some good features and SLI/Crossfire support. Really can't go wrong with it.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
IPS.ZeRo
Profile Joined April 2003
Germany1142 Posts
July 14 2010 18:13 GMT
#536
On July 15 2010 01:33 7mk wrote:
OK guys
I got a new setup:

CLICK ME

Sapphire HD5850 TOXIC (still went this one since the one fragkrag suggested was only 5€ cheaper)
Intel® Core™ i5-750 - cause of the comments I went from X6-> i5, apparently better for games and about 90€ cheaper.
MSI P55-GD65 - dont know nothing about motherboards, this one seemed fine - Tell me if you have better suggestions
XFX XPS 850W Black Edition - as recommended by FragKrag
Antec Twelve Hundred - Big Tower, got excellent reviews everywhere
Western Digital WD6400AADS 640 GB - are there faster/better ones than this?
Corsair DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit
LG DH-16NS (=13,49€ dvd drive)

+90€ for Windows 7

What do you guys think??
Thx for the help already given, appreciate it, I think I already have a better AND cheaper system than before


I don't know if you plan to have multiple graficcards in there, but i think the power supply is overkill. You don't ened 850W with that pc, 500W would be sufficient. E.g. the Cooler Master Silent Pro M500 or the Enermax Pro82+ II 525W. Those have 80Plus and 80Plus bronce instead of the 80Plus silver that the XFX has, but the difference is not that big and if you don't need 850W certainly not worth the really big price difference.
aka DTF-ZeRo
7mk
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Germany10157 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 18:36:32
July 14 2010 18:35 GMT
#537
On July 15 2010 03:13 IPS.ZeRo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 15 2010 01:33 7mk wrote:
OK guys
I got a new setup:

CLICK ME

Sapphire HD5850 TOXIC (still went this one since the one fragkrag suggested was only 5€ cheaper)
Intel® Core™ i5-750 - cause of the comments I went from X6-> i5, apparently better for games and about 90€ cheaper.
MSI P55-GD65 - dont know nothing about motherboards, this one seemed fine - Tell me if you have better suggestions
XFX XPS 850W Black Edition - as recommended by FragKrag
Antec Twelve Hundred - Big Tower, got excellent reviews everywhere
Western Digital WD6400AADS 640 GB - are there faster/better ones than this?
Corsair DIMM 8 GB DDR3-1333 Quad-Kit
LG DH-16NS (=13,49€ dvd drive)

+90€ for Windows 7

What do you guys think??
Thx for the help already given, appreciate it, I think I already have a better AND cheaper system than before


I don't know if you plan to have multiple graficcards in there, but i think the power supply is overkill. You don't ened 850W with that pc, 500W would be sufficient. E.g. the Cooler Master Silent Pro M500 or the Enermax Pro82+ II 525W. Those have 80Plus and 80Plus bronce instead of the 80Plus silver that the XFX has, but the difference is not that big and if don't need 850W certainly not worth the really big price difference.



yeah I plan on getting another HD5850 at some point in the future... would you still think that 850W is too much or is it ok then?
beep boop
nineninja9
Profile Joined March 2010
United States194 Posts
July 14 2010 19:00 GMT
#538
Many universities allow students to get Microsoft software free through MSDNAA, you might want to look it up just to make sure.

I think 750W, maybe even 650 is enough for two 5850s, but it's always nice to have some headroom, especially since power supplies are most efficient around 50% load.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 19:05:11
July 14 2010 19:04 GMT
#539
5850 under crossfire doesn't draw that much, crossfire tends to only use like 60-80% of the gpu nvidia tends to nearly double the draw needed.

You can crossfire 5850's under a good 650w psu or a decient 750w psu.

If i recalled correctly 5850 TDP is 160? so at max even it only does 320w so the rest of your system can deal with the rest.

http://www.guru3d.com/article/radeon-hd-5850-review-crossfire/9
Radeon HD 5850 CrossfireX
A second card requires you to add another 170 Watts. You need a 650+ Watt power supply unit if you use it in a high-end system. That power supply needs to have (in total accumulated) at least 55~60 Amps available on the +12 volts rails.

And that's something that's likely only going to matter under a thing like furmark.
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-14 19:13:44
July 14 2010 19:10 GMT
#540
TDP is not the amount of power it sucks up

TDP is the amout of power that is wasted through heat. they are completely different.

Antec 1200 has like 6 fans and if he plans on adding other hard drives, the 850W will come in handy. 750W should be more than enough, but I don't think 650W will account for any overclocking/extra hdds.

And in general, stay away from Enermax PSUs. They may be some of the best, but they are so overpriced that it nulls any advantage. Even the highest end Seasonic X-750 is cheaper than an Enermax 750. Corsair is cheaper too generally.
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
Prev 1 25 26 27 28 29 42 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2012
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 85
Hm[arnc] 41
Bale 25
Noble 23
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 637
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1184
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor680
Other Games
summit1g8437
C9.Mang0316
PiGStarcraft306
Mew2King154
RuFF_SC272
ViBE64
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream82
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2312
League of Legends
• Rush1085
• Lourlo967
• Stunt387
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 27m
OSC
16h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.