• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:25
CEST 07:25
KST 14:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6444 users

[G] PvT "safe" FE build - Page 2

Forum Index > Brood War Strategy
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 All
Game
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
3191 Posts
January 06 2013 14:23 GMT
#21
Just wanted to point out the flaws for the TL community. Why? Not because I'm a dick, but because I've had lower level friends (10 or so - thus I assume everyone does this given the 100% success rate) who read something on TL's strategy forum and make it their go to build every game. For instance: LRM)nOoNe's 5 hatch hydra build (essentially ChOseN's), and he was only B rank.
SC is like sex. You should play often, but never too hard. And you should only try hard when it matters.
Muff2n
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United Kingdom252 Posts
January 07 2013 22:03 GMT
#22
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.
bulbasaur)
Profile Joined October 2011
Poland11 Posts
January 07 2013 22:31 GMT
#23
Muff2n can you upload any rep with this build, the best would be with 2 facts or FD
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-07 23:54:21
January 07 2013 23:41 GMT
#24
On January 08 2013 07:31 bulbasaur) wrote:
Muff2n can you upload any rep with this build, the best would be with 2 facts or FD


SKT1 build, aka 21 nex/1 goon FE, gets out 4 goons for FD timing (on FS they arrive a few seconds before terran gets to you're bridge).

Replay: http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52525
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
fold
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia665 Posts
January 08 2013 05:27 GMT
#25
On January 08 2013 07:03 Muff2n wrote:
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.

That's not the SKT1 BO though. It's actually 21 nexus 21 gate 21 goon 23 pylon 28 robo
t.t
plast1c
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany101 Posts
January 08 2013 08:18 GMT
#26
On January 06 2013 10:32 iNfeRnaL wrote:
Glad to see some people are still interesting in learning things in this beautiful game!
Quite a decent number of views! :D
BW FIGHTING~~


of course! it's a shame that liquipedia is so out of date. I really appreciate anyone to write a guide or current BOs. Thank you very much, i will try this at iccup!
kinda right, kinda wrong
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
January 08 2013 13:39 GMT
#27
On January 08 2013 07:03 Muff2n wrote:
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.


No goon before Nex in the SKT build.
ॐ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 08 2013 18:23 GMT
#28
On January 08 2013 22:39 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 07:03 Muff2n wrote:
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.


No goon before Nex in the SKT build.


Unless you're thinking of a completely different SKT1 build, there is absolutely a goon before nexus. That's part of what allows you to have 4 goons at FD timing.

There may well be multiple variants of SKT1 build though as I have seen Tento do a variation where he goes nexus before goon at like 18/19 and ends up with, iirc, 3 goons at the FD timing.

For reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=222055
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
January 08 2013 21:38 GMT
#29
Thanks for the post! Might give this a try.
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
January 08 2013 23:24 GMT
#30
On January 09 2013 03:23 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:39 endy wrote:
On January 08 2013 07:03 Muff2n wrote:
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.


No goon before Nex in the SKT build.


Unless you're thinking of a completely different SKT1 build, there is absolutely a goon before nexus. That's part of what allows you to have 4 goons at FD timing.

There may well be multiple variants of SKT1 build though as I have seen Tento do a variation where he goes nexus before goon at like 18/19 and ends up with, iirc, 3 goons at the FD timing.

For reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=222055

http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52533

Here's a replay of Tento crushing Shinee with his version for anyone curious.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
January 08 2013 23:42 GMT
#31
On January 09 2013 03:23 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 22:39 endy wrote:
On January 08 2013 07:03 Muff2n wrote:
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.


No goon before Nex in the SKT build.


Unless you're thinking of a completely different SKT1 build, there is absolutely a goon before nexus. That's part of what allows you to have 4 goons at FD timing.

There may well be multiple variants of SKT1 build though as I have seen Tento do a variation where he goes nexus before goon at like 18/19 and ends up with, iirc, 3 goons at the FD timing.

For reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=222055


I was thinking of http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2_Gate_Range_Expand
ॐ
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
January 09 2013 02:47 GMT
#32
On January 06 2013 22:34 Berceno wrote:
what if they see the expansion and bunker rush??



hi infernal. how do you react to bunker rushes? i tried this a few times and it seems like bunker rush is quite effective since the goon and range are delayed slightly. if he doesnt commit a lot of workers to the rush then i could possibly fall behind economically and he can easily contain me.
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
JMave
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
Singapore1806 Posts
January 09 2013 02:53 GMT
#33
On January 08 2013 08:41 L_Master wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 07:31 bulbasaur) wrote:
Muff2n can you upload any rep with this build, the best would be with 2 facts or FD


SKT1 build, aka 21 nex/1 goon FE, gets out 4 goons for FD timing (on FS they arrive a few seconds before terran gets to you're bridge).

Replay: http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52525


was it you in this replay? because the mistake of getting air armor than goon range could have cost you the nexus had his bunker been in range.
火心 Jealous. I always loved that feeling when I was young. Embrace it.
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
January 09 2013 04:38 GMT
#34
On January 09 2013 11:53 JMave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 08 2013 08:41 L_Master wrote:
On January 08 2013 07:31 bulbasaur) wrote:
Muff2n can you upload any rep with this build, the best would be with 2 facts or FD


SKT1 build, aka 21 nex/1 goon FE, gets out 4 goons for FD timing (on FS they arrive a few seconds before terran gets to you're bridge).

Replay: http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52525


was it you in this replay? because the mistake of getting air armor than goon range could have cost you the nexus had his bunker been in range.


S and A are too close evidently.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
puppykiller
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States3137 Posts
January 09 2013 08:18 GMT
#35
On January 09 2013 08:42 endy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 03:23 L_Master wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:39 endy wrote:
On January 08 2013 07:03 Muff2n wrote:
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.


No goon before Nex in the SKT build.


Unless you're thinking of a completely different SKT1 build, there is absolutely a goon before nexus. That's part of what allows you to have 4 goons at FD timing.

There may well be multiple variants of SKT1 build though as I have seen Tento do a variation where he goes nexus before goon at like 18/19 and ends up with, iirc, 3 goons at the FD timing.

For reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=222055


I was thinking of http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2_Gate_Range_Expand


Whoa someone added this to liquidpedia? Liquidpedia is improving.
Why would I play sctoo when I can play BW?
endy
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Switzerland8970 Posts
January 09 2013 13:40 GMT
#36
On January 09 2013 17:18 puppykiller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 08:42 endy wrote:
On January 09 2013 03:23 L_Master wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:39 endy wrote:
On January 08 2013 07:03 Muff2n wrote:
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.


No goon before Nex in the SKT build.


Unless you're thinking of a completely different SKT1 build, there is absolutely a goon before nexus. That's part of what allows you to have 4 goons at FD timing.

There may well be multiple variants of SKT1 build though as I have seen Tento do a variation where he goes nexus before goon at like 18/19 and ends up with, iirc, 3 goons at the FD timing.

For reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=222055


I was thinking of http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft/2_Gate_Range_Expand


Whoa someone added this to liquidpedia? Liquidpedia is improving.


Yes, you can thank Kiante for that guide.
ॐ
L_Master
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States8017 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 07:52:42
January 10 2013 07:49 GMT
#37
On January 09 2013 08:24 Harem wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 09 2013 03:23 L_Master wrote:
On January 08 2013 22:39 endy wrote:
On January 08 2013 07:03 Muff2n wrote:
I've not done this bo, but what about this build is better than the SKT bo?:

17 goon
19 range
21 goon
23 nexus
23 goon
25 pylon
25 robo
29 gateway
30 gateway
Nexus finishes and is used as pylon

Advantages I see in this BO:
-Faster goon range and 3 goons. This means I can send them out to micro vs FD and it causes me no issue. Or I can smack the bunker a little if they went rax cc.
-Faster robo.

Neutral
Nexus is still in time to be used as a pylon before a push comes (saving minerals).
I expect the economies to be around the same, though this is a guess.

Disadvantages
You probably get a few more goons in time for a 2 fact but I feel that the SKT BO is acceptable in this instance (and you can tell something is coming because your 3 goons won't have seen a cc or an FD unless the terran tries to hide the 2 fact... which I don't feel benefits him a lot because I'll be macroing out of 3 gates for a bit until my obs is out anways.

But thanks for the guide, etc! Always interesting to see different approaches.


No goon before Nex in the SKT build.


Unless you're thinking of a completely different SKT1 build, there is absolutely a goon before nexus. That's part of what allows you to have 4 goons at FD timing.

There may well be multiple variants of SKT1 build though as I have seen Tento do a variation where he goes nexus before goon at like 18/19 and ends up with, iirc, 3 goons at the FD timing.

For reference: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=222055

http://www.repdepot.net/replay.php?id=52533

Here's a replay of Tento crushing Shinee with his version for anyone curious.


That rep is ridiculous by the way. Shinee comes out and Tento has like everything. He seems to defend everything with it too, 3 fact, 6facts, etc. all off of like 5-7 gates.
EffOrt and Soulkey Hwaiting!
iNfeRnaL *
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
Germany1908 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-10 22:37:22
January 10 2013 22:36 GMT
#38
First up - why not the SKT build?
For me the explanation is easy.
I don't need an observer all that early.
I rather have a bigger army size, eco, faster expansion.
What could potentially happen if you skip the obs for 1-2 min?
The only thing that usually scared me off in this situation was a vulture drop but again, as I've said, add scouting pylons in drop route => problem solved. Even if he "flys around" that will buy you enough time to have your observer out + realize no push is coming and be super prepared.
The SKT1 build is basically just a very greedy 1 gate expo.
I don't really consider my build as a 1 gate expo, it's more like a hybrid of Nex first + 2 gate expo - and that's the beauty of it imo.
I do have 4 goons by the time this push arrives as well, yea, my range is slightly later but I will do infinitely better with 2 gate goon support if ANYTHING goes wrong (or very right) for the Terran with his FD - especially if he wisely decides to add a 2nd tank which usually pressures ANY sort of 1 gate expo really really hard - ob on time or not.
I rather have 6-8 goons + obs finishing that time vs it than 5 goons, 6th one making but observer ready.
As I've stated however, the build is very fragile and most people might in fact be better off just using the SKT build cause it is a lot easier to execute.

On January 09 2013 11:47 JMave wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 06 2013 22:34 Berceno wrote:
what if they see the expansion and bunker rush??



hi infernal. how do you react to bunker rushes? i tried this a few times and it seems like bunker rush is quite effective since the goon and range are delayed slightly. if he doesnt commit a lot of workers to the rush then i could possibly fall behind economically and he can easily contain me.

Same reaction as with 13 nex basically.
If he sends a lot of SCV you sacrifice the Nexus, add Robo and pump out eco like crazy in the mean time.
Remake expo as soon as you have 4-5 goon + one zealot to clean out mines.
If he doesn't send a lot of SCV you use your probes + goons to defend, yep yep, I know, at this point you have no range, but guess what, usually scv/rine arrive before tank/vult in this scenario so you can still micro.

Even tho this is 14 Nex this game (large ass map) - the reaction is exactly the same as with my build.
1628-QuestiP-ceOT-AFallenTT.rep
Slide probes away & try to see if you can deny the bunker, if you can't stay at ramp and get ob.
If you can stop the bunker tho, you basically won the game no matter how bad you play after.
Important is that you use your 2nd Nexus to make probes as long as possible (until shit's actually hitting your Nex)
Prev 1 2 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2275
GuemChi 682
Leta 135
Snow 129
Terrorterran 57
Bale 33
Noble 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto20
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King209
Other Games
summit1g7139
WinterStarcraft356
C9.Mang0276
Sick153
ViBE84
Trikslyr29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick551
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream25
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 119
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki15
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
League of Legends
• Lourlo1260
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur476
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 35m
Patches Events
10h 35m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.