• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:07
CEST 17:07
KST 00:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)56Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7396 users

[Spoilers] e-Stars Day 7 FINALS Player Interviews!

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Normal
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-27 00:30:32
July 26 2009 22:25 GMT
#1
[image loading]

The chummy finalists





And the winner of the e-Stars Starcraft Heritage Tournament...

.

.

.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]





sAviOr, "It was a tournament that brought up nostalgic memories"
"I'm a bit disappointed I wasn't able to have straight wins"

[image loading]


“Maestro” (Z)sAviOr (CJ) has earned the Heritage Champion Trophy.

On the 26th, sAviOr defeated “Genius Terran” (T)NaDa in the eStars Seoul 2009 Starcraft Heritage Tournament finals by pulling off a reverse win, earning the title. sAviOr, who lost to a sharp timing rush in the 1st set, showed off his management abilities in the 2nd and 3rd set to complete his reverse win.

The following is an interview with sAviOr.

- Your feelings on winning the Heritage Tournament?
▲ Being able to wrap up the tournament happily by winning, I think it was a very satisfying tournament. As I said in previous interviews, it’s not easy to get a chance to play with these players so I was glad that such an opportunity arrived. I had so much fun.

- You were THIS close to having no losses… you must be disappointed.
▲ I am a bit disappointed. In the first game NaDa hyung played so well that I lost. Though I did make mistakes, because I was still able to play through the 2nd and 3rd set and win, it was a huge relief. But yea, I am sad that I wasn’t able to have straight wins in the tournament.

- In the 3rd set, you used queens – were you planning on using an infested command center?
▲ In the context of the game, the terran didn’t expand to his close 4 o clock expo. So I wasn’t able to use the queen to infest a command center, but instead I decided to use ensnare on terran’s accumulated hanbang army. My original plan was not to infest a command center. I meant to use ensnare as a sort of ceremony once the battle with NaDa hyung turned out well.

- Through winning the Heritage Tournament, do you think your chances of coming out to play in the playoffs are higher?
▲ I’m not sure if I’ll be able to play in the playoffs yet. However, if I do get to play, I will definitely win, and even if I don’t get to play, I will work hard in helping the other players practice. Because the roster entries are made from the team, it doesn’t matter if I don’t get chosen to play. I will work hard in whatever way I can so that CJ can qualify for the finals.

- Today, it seems like whether it be the Proleague, GOM TV Classic, or Heritage, it is CJ day. (t/n: (–_(–_(–_(–_(–_(–_(–_–)_–)_–)_–)_–)_–))
▲ The team has qualified in the playoffs, and both (T)Iris and (Z)EffOrt have been producing good results. I feel like the team’s qualification in the playoffs rubbed off on me and increased my morale. It worked out. All the players in our team are in high spirits. We’re definitely going to be practicing a lot this week for the playoffs, and because there’s no reason our morale should waver, I firmly believe our team will be able to qualify.

- Your thoughts on finishing this tournament?
▲ Just like (P)Nal_rA and (P)Kingdom who participated while being commentators, I also want to be able to participate in a tournament like this after I retire. This was an awesome tournament that stirred up nostalgic memories as I played with the older players… I would love if more opportunities like this arrived in the future.

Source: Savior Interview




NaDa, "This was an incredibly warm and friendly tournament"
"I believe there will be many more opportunities in the future"

[image loading]


“Genius Terran” NaDa (WeMade) disappointingly had to settle for second in the Heritage Tournament.

On the 26th, NaDa lost to sAviOr (CJ) 1:2 at the eStars Seoul 2009 Starcraft Heritage Tournament, failing to earn the title.

The following is the interview with NaDa.

- You finished as runner up in the Heritage Tournament.
▲ This was a profound tournament that gathered players from the earliest moments of starcraft to players who are still active today. Though I’m disappointed that I was second, I believe there will be more opportunities in the future.

- In the 3rd set you went bionic – is there a reason you didn’t go mech?
▲ Recently, whether I used bionic or mechanic, I was confident in both. I’m disappointed at how easily I lost in the 2nd set. As for the 3rd set, I had originally practiced bionic for it, and I had decided that my loss to sAviOr during poolplay was due to my own mistake. However, sAviOr’s build and management today was very good. My science facility was destroyed again, so the game just went downhill from there.

- You’ve probably gained a lot from this tournament.
▲ Lately, the fans who watch my games have been saying that my gameplay isn’t so great nowadays. But I disagreed. I always thought my gameplay was fine, but I just kept losing. Though I lost today, I feel that I was still able to show my gameplay somewhat. I will take advantage of my break and keep working to improve myself afterwards.

- WeMade Fox seems to have been stopped at second place at various events at the eStars tournament.
▲ Disappointingly enough, our WeMade team wasn’t able to win at any events at this tournament. However, today was still a day where WeMade Fox became one as a team. Though there are days like today [where we lost], I know there will definitely be a day where our WeMade team will be win altogether. Tonight we will drink and forget it.

- Your feelings on wrapping up the Heritage Tournament?
▲ It was an extremely friendly and warm tournament. It felt like a reunion of older players I hadn’t seen in such a long time. Though I hope this will continue in the future, I don’t think it’s a good idea for it to occur TOO often (laughs). I do hope that this tournament can be a place where we can continue to see each other in the future and reminisce about past memories.

Source: Nada Interview




Feedback welcome and appreciated!
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
FranzF1
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Chile1710 Posts
July 26 2009 22:41 GMT
#2
Thx for this smix =D

And Maestro destroying all... This tournament was awesome, they should do this every year (without tossgirl but with July!)
Member #99999^99 of the fanclub of Grape, Reality and TurN
GrimAngel
Profile Joined September 2008
United States416 Posts
July 26 2009 22:43 GMT
#3
Glad savior won as predicted. Really wish it was a bo5 though. Although it would have been nice for savior to have won without any losses, I feel like it's better that NaDa took at least a game off of savior. Also hearing savior mention retiring frightens me

Thanks for the interviews!
Wan step ahead!
JIJIyO
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Canada1957 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-26 22:51:27
July 26 2009 22:47 GMT
#4
Thanks for the interview Smix! Too bad it wasn't bo5. This brought back lots of nostalgia since we were denied Savior vs Nada MSL finals for the past 2 seasons. Can't wait for these vods =] It was an awesome day for CJ. As a fan, I am incredibly happy for everything that happened over the course of one night.

- Your thoughts on finishing this tournament?
▲ Just like (P)Nal_rA and (P)Kingdom who participated while being commentators, I also want to be able to participate in a tournament like this after I retire. This was an awesome tournament that stirred up nostalgic memories as I played with the older players… I would love if more opportunities like this arrived in the future.


Never.
KT_Violet
Retsukage
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1002 Posts
July 26 2009 22:49 GMT
#5
Savior came, Savior saw, Savior destroyed everyone in 2009
To change is to improve, to change often is to be perfect - Winston Chruchill
Ideas
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
United States8179 Posts
July 26 2009 23:02 GMT
#6
The saddest part about this tournament is that the winner of it isn't even good enough to be on his team's playoff lineup :\
Free Palestine
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
July 26 2009 23:11 GMT
#7
Nice, thanks.
PanoRaMa
Profile Blog Joined June 2003
United States5070 Posts
July 26 2009 23:16 GMT
#8
On July 27 2009 08:02 Ideas wrote:
The saddest part about this tournament is that the winner of it isn't even good enough to be on his team's playoff lineup :\


why put in savior when you have KWANRO?!?!?!?!!!!11.. .. ....

but yeah very nostalgic matchup, i was blaring saosin - sleepers before each game. gave me chills.
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-26 23:26:39
July 26 2009 23:22 GMT
#9
The only league Savior destroyed so far in 2009.

[image loading]

Nada's shirt says "Nada", that's baller.
RushWifDietCoke
Profile Joined May 2008
United States488 Posts
July 26 2009 23:24 GMT
#10
On July 27 2009 07:25 Smix wrote:

- Your thoughts on finishing this tournament?
▲ Just like (P)Nal_rA and (P)Kingdom who participated while being commentators, I also want to be able to participate in a tournament like this after I retire. This was an awesome tournament that stirred up nostalgic memories as I played with the older players… I would love if more opportunities like this arrived in the future.


I was so happy until I read this . I hope hes still a long way away from retiring. Congrats to him for winning, he deserved it.

Thanks for the interview Smix, looking forward to reading Nada's later.
Nothing to it but to do it.
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
July 26 2009 23:25 GMT
#11
props thanks sexy interview
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
darktreb
Profile Joined May 2007
United States3019 Posts
July 26 2009 23:46 GMT
#12
Thanks for the translation!
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
July 26 2009 23:54 GMT
#13
Thanks Smix.
#1 Kwanro Fan
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
July 27 2009 00:07 GMT
#14
Thanks for the interviews!

A big lol at that microphone laying on the table "But what does your dick have to say?"
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
July 27 2009 00:14 GMT
#15
Effort really did an excellent job picking up where Savior left off.
Cj is such a great team.
Sullifam
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
July 27 2009 00:14 GMT
#16
Nice! thanks : )
Moderator<:3-/-<
ryuu_
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States1266 Posts
July 27 2009 00:24 GMT
#17
Thanks so much! CJ Day!
♣ Jaedong. Stork. Bisu. Calm. NaDa. SC2: Sen, MKP, DRG, MMA, Grubby, NonY, Ret, Jinro, TLO, Sheth, HayprO, Zenio,Taeja,Snute, Sea, Rain, MC,Squirtle,Stephano,Parting ,Life, and HEROOOOO <3
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
July 27 2009 00:37 GMT
#18
On July 27 2009 09:14 ghostWriter wrote:
Effort really did an excellent job picking up where Savior left off.
Cj is such a great team.

Except against people named Iris
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
QuickStriker
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3694 Posts
July 27 2009 00:40 GMT
#19
On July 27 2009 07:49 Retsukage wrote:
Savior came, Savior saw, Savior destroyed everyone in 2009


yep yep, I fully approve! ^_^
www.twitch.tv/KoreanUsher
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
July 27 2009 00:42 GMT
#20
On July 27 2009 09:37 TheFoReveRwaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2009 09:14 ghostWriter wrote:
Effort really did an excellent job picking up where Savior left off.
Cj is such a great team.

Except against people named Iris


Well, in his interview he did say that he only practiced for proleague while iris practiced for gom classic by himself. Effort knew he would come out in an ace match and super ace if it came to that, and it did, and he knew who was coming so he had 3 games to prepare for, while iris only had to deal with a slumping firebathero.
Sullifam
Showtime!
Profile Joined November 2007
Canada2938 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-27 00:50:01
July 27 2009 00:49 GMT
#21
On July 27 2009 08:22 anch wrote:
The only league Savior destroyed so far in 2009.

[image loading]

Nada's shirt says "Nada", that's baller.


It's his team jersey. What did you expect?

I like their old ones more. Glad we're getting the long sleeve compared to the polo shirt. ^-^
Mini skirt season is right around the corner. ☻
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
July 27 2009 00:56 GMT
#22
On July 27 2009 09:42 ghostWriter wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2009 09:37 TheFoReveRwaR wrote:
On July 27 2009 09:14 ghostWriter wrote:
Effort really did an excellent job picking up where Savior left off.
Cj is such a great team.

Except against people named Iris


Well, in his interview he did say that he only practiced for proleague while iris practiced for gom classic by himself. Effort knew he would come out in an ace match and super ace if it came to that, and it did, and he knew who was coming so he had 3 games to prepare for, while iris only had to deal with a slumping firebathero.

+ Show Spoiler +
Ya not blaming effort. In fact I think the scheduling is incredibly lame. Effort got ripped off. If effort made the finals I'd be happy with either him or flash winning. But sense Iris jewed his way to the finals according to effort...I'm praying flash crushes him.
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
ghostWriter
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States3302 Posts
July 27 2009 02:35 GMT
#23
On July 27 2009 09:56 TheFoReveRwaR wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2009 09:42 ghostWriter wrote:
On July 27 2009 09:37 TheFoReveRwaR wrote:
On July 27 2009 09:14 ghostWriter wrote:
Effort really did an excellent job picking up where Savior left off.
Cj is such a great team.

Except against people named Iris


Well, in his interview he did say that he only practiced for proleague while iris practiced for gom classic by himself. Effort knew he would come out in an ace match and super ace if it came to that, and it did, and he knew who was coming so he had 3 games to prepare for, while iris only had to deal with a slumping firebathero.

+ Show Spoiler +
Ya not blaming effort. In fact I think the scheduling is incredibly lame. Effort got ripped off. If effort made the finals I'd be happy with either him or flash winning. But sense Iris jewed his way to the finals according to effort...I'm praying flash crushes him.


+ Show Spoiler +
Truthfully, there is plenty of time. There really was no reason to jam pack all the events together like that. Effort would have had a great chance at beating flash, way better than iris does. This is totally lame.
Sullifam
Neighbor
Profile Joined May 2009
United States119 Posts
July 27 2009 03:03 GMT
#24
Look at all those pins on Nada's jersey. So sexy.

Where are yours Savior?
Manifesto7
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Osaka27178 Posts
July 27 2009 03:09 GMT
#25
On July 27 2009 12:03 Neighbor wrote:
Look at all those pins on Nada's jersey. So sexy.

Where are yours Savior?


Hiding behind his 20 million won cheaque he earned.
ModeratorGodfather
TheFoReveRwaR
Profile Blog Joined May 2006
United States10657 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-27 03:30:43
July 27 2009 03:26 GMT
#26
Cj doesnt feel the need to brag by putting the badges on their jerseys because there team isnt total shit like wemade

Wemade has to call attention to the only thing their team has going for it(nada's amazing career).
Being healthy, it has been said, really consists of having the same disease as everybody else.
alffla
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Hong Kong20321 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-07-27 03:46:33
July 27 2009 03:45 GMT
#27
congrats mabonjwa !! ><:D

they should have asked this to nada

Recently you've started looking like the Incredible Hulk. Why is this?
Graphicssavior[gm] : What is a “yawn” rape ;; Masumune - It was the year of the pig for those fucking defilers. Chill - A clinic you say? okum: SC without Korean yelling is like porn without sex. konamix: HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!
r33k
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Italy3402 Posts
July 27 2009 03:49 GMT
#28
On July 27 2009 12:45 alffla wrote:
congrats mabonjwa !! ><:D

they should have asked this to nada

Recently you've started looking like the Incredible Hulk. Why is this?

Boring TvZ practice partners and possibly the most awesome Team House...

Anyways gz majaeyoon, hopefully CJ will send him to crush some noob toss against OZ...
HonestTea *
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
5007 Posts
July 27 2009 04:04 GMT
#29
Smixtastic
returns upon momentous occasions.
MuShu
Profile Joined March 2005
United States3223 Posts
July 27 2009 04:51 GMT
#30
thanks for the translation!
prototype.
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada4215 Posts
July 27 2009 04:53 GMT
#31
savior forgot to say "i will destroy everyone, ok? in 2009!" in his interview
( ・´ー・`)
Boundz(DarKo)
Profile Joined March 2009
5311 Posts
July 27 2009 05:07 GMT
#32
Ma Jae Yoon <3
Smix *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States4549 Posts
July 27 2009 05:10 GMT
#33
On July 27 2009 12:45 alffla wrote:
Recently you've started looking like the Incredible Hulk. Why is this?


Hehhehe
TranslatorBe an Optimist Prime, Not a Negatron // twitter @smixity
BanZu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3329 Posts
July 27 2009 05:38 GMT
#34
Yay sAviOr!

Even though the third set wasn't that epic, since it was so one-sided, it was so fun watching these two play again.
Sun Tzu once said, "Defiler becomes useless at the presences of a vessel."
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 3
IntoTheiNu 1032
ComeBackTV 838
SteadfastSC790
TaKeTV 516
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex148
EnkiAlexander 87
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 790
IndyStarCraft 167
Rex 148
ProTech137
BRAT_OK 4
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48908
Bisu 2058
Horang2 1198
EffOrt 1019
Soma 597
Hyuk 596
BeSt 533
Shuttle 492
Mini 480
Light 433
[ Show more ]
Larva 340
ZerO 198
Rush 184
Leta 88
Mong 79
firebathero 76
Sea.KH 69
910 59
Snow 55
Pusan 46
Sexy 45
ToSsGirL 32
Bale 27
JYJ 27
Aegong 27
Trap 26
Yoon 23
Terrorterran 21
Shine 16
Rock 16
Liquid`Ret 13
Sacsri 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 11
Dota 2
Gorgc8052
qojqva1241
Counter-Strike
Fnx 798
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1547
Khaldor1129
Lowko456
Other Games
singsing2005
hiko1257
Beastyqt597
B2W.Neo464
Livibee203
Hui .196
ArmadaUGS141
XaKoH 129
Liquid`VortiX129
KnowMe114
Mew2King78
QueenE66
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 12
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 25
• mYiSmile111
• Gemini_19 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• Michael_bg 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3269
Other Games
• Shiphtur263
Upcoming Events
OSC
6h 54m
CranKy Ducklings
18h 54m
Online Event
19h 54m
FEL
1d
AI Arena Tournament
1d 1h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 3h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 20h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.