• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:29
CEST 14:29
KST 21:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9515 users

Translation My Starcraft - Page 22

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Nao
Profile Joined October 2008
Poland166 Posts
January 18 2011 17:07 GMT
#421
Translation updated!
http://www.mediafire.com/?82uxbw4uzf4d0
v0.3.0 features translated player names, so i think the game is in "playable" state.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, any errors in translation or lack of it in an *important* element (for now i'm not going to do item comments since they don't bring anything meaningful to the game).
For now i know about most errors that can be accessed from the beginning of the game (like some of the potion names not translated) but i don't have time to actually play the game and check if i.e. "finals" are translated right.

While TL progamer database helped me find most missing player names i couldn't find AKA's of these players, if somebody can identify them i would be grateful:
최수범 (T)
루오시안 (P) chinese pro gamer ?
김태형 (P) commentator ?

Also i would like to thank Hesmyrr for helping me with translating the enormous amount of text for battle commentaries.
If anybody would like to help translating these just PM me or post here.

Cheers
One cannot out-kwanro Kwanro. -Trap
ShaSKiRa
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia344 Posts
January 18 2011 17:13 GMT
#422
i love you forever !!!

TYYYY VERY MUCHHH
I love FlaSh :) He gonna PWNED ALL OTHER RACE
HaFnium
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United Kingdom1078 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 19:12:20
January 18 2011 19:08 GMT
#423
On January 19 2011 02:07 Nao wrote:
Translation updated!
http://www.mediafire.com/?82uxbw4uzf4d0
v0.3.0 features translated player names, so i think the game is in "playable" state.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, any errors in translation or lack of it in an *important* element (for now i'm not going to do item comments since they don't bring anything meaningful to the game).
For now i know about most errors that can be accessed from the beginning of the game (like some of the potion names not translated) but i don't have time to actually play the game and check if i.e. "finals" are translated right.

While TL progamer database helped me find most missing player names i couldn't find AKA's of these players, if somebody can identify them i would be grateful:
최수범 (T)
루오시안 (P) chinese pro gamer ?
김태형 (P) commentator ?

Also i would like to thank Hesmyrr for helping me with translating the enormous amount of text for battle commentaries.
If anybody would like to help translating these just PM me or post here.

Cheers


루오시안 (P) = Lx/Legend

Many thanks! I can finallly play the game lol


BW forever!
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 20:28:01
January 18 2011 20:22 GMT
#424
On January 19 2011 02:07 Nao wrote:
Translation updated!
http://www.mediafire.com/?82uxbw4uzf4d0
v0.3.0 features translated player names, so i think the game is in "playable" state.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, any errors in translation or lack of it in an *important* element (for now i'm not going to do item comments since they don't bring anything meaningful to the game).
For now i know about most errors that can be accessed from the beginning of the game (like some of the potion names not translated) but i don't have time to actually play the game and check if i.e. "finals" are translated right.

While TL progamer database helped me find most missing player names i couldn't find AKA's of these players, if somebody can identify them i would be grateful:
최수범 (T)
루오시안 (P) chinese pro gamer ?
김태형 (P) commentator ?

Also i would like to thank Hesmyrr for helping me with translating the enormous amount of text for battle commentaries.
If anybody would like to help translating these just PM me or post here.

Cheers

Okay, I'm going to take a break actually and check this out. Most of them are such general comments that I think I need to have basic idea of the context they appear in (most critically, whether they appear as stand-alones or progamers name at the front). Could lead to major revisions.

For everyone keeping track of this project, I'd give it perhaps a week to week and a half in current state of progress.

Edit: Actually no, within a week I guess. Just watched some games and I think I have idea about how to do this.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Nao
Profile Joined October 2008
Poland166 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 20:50:07
January 18 2011 20:48 GMT
#425
On January 19 2011 05:22 Hesmyrr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 02:07 Nao wrote:
Translation updated!
http://www.mediafire.com/?82uxbw4uzf4d0
v0.3.0 features translated player names, so i think the game is in "playable" state.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, any errors in translation or lack of it in an *important* element (for now i'm not going to do item comments since they don't bring anything meaningful to the game).
For now i know about most errors that can be accessed from the beginning of the game (like some of the potion names not translated) but i don't have time to actually play the game and check if i.e. "finals" are translated right.

While TL progamer database helped me find most missing player names i couldn't find AKA's of these players, if somebody can identify them i would be grateful:
최수범 (T)
루오시안 (P) chinese pro gamer ?
김태형 (P) commentator ?

Also i would like to thank Hesmyrr for helping me with translating the enormous amount of text for battle commentaries.
If anybody would like to help translating these just PM me or post here.

Cheers

Okay, I'm going to take a break actually and check this out. Most of them are such general comments that I think I need to have basic idea of the context they appear in (most critically, whether they appear as stand-alones or progamers name at the front). Could lead to major revisions.

For everyone keeping track of this project, I'd give it perhaps a week to week and a half in current state of progress.

While translating i was trying to give a popular used terms in english , so instead of front base it's natural expansion, also i dropped "pro" before many comments since if i remember koreans use it normally like "Song Byung Goo pro is skipping corsairs ..." but english users would just say "Stork is skipping corsairs ...".
I'm not sure also about "templars" since after "... is rushing to templars" yield "DT in base" results several comments after, so maybe i could just write "... is rushing DT!"
there is also the issue of "bold" build like " both players go bold builds" witch i think would mean "both players rushing" but my only knowledge about Korean lies only in google translator

Also doothegee agreed to help translating these so it'll definitely help.

On January 19 2011 04:08 HaFnium wrote:

루오시안 (P) = Lx/Legend

Many thanks! I can finallly play the game lol

Thanks i googled his name and the face felt really familiar now i remember him, i will update it later.
One cannot out-kwanro Kwanro. -Trap
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-18 21:17:27
January 18 2011 21:11 GMT
#426
I just downloaded it and started playing. I can't speak for anyone else, but none of the names are translated

edit: wait, you are doing all of this without knowing how to speak korean? damn. I feel lazy now.

second edit: Oov is gone NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
January 19 2011 00:06 GMT
#427
On January 19 2011 05:48 Nao wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 05:22 Hesmyrr wrote:
On January 19 2011 02:07 Nao wrote:
Translation updated!
http://www.mediafire.com/?82uxbw4uzf4d0
v0.3.0 features translated player names, so i think the game is in "playable" state.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, any errors in translation or lack of it in an *important* element (for now i'm not going to do item comments since they don't bring anything meaningful to the game).
For now i know about most errors that can be accessed from the beginning of the game (like some of the potion names not translated) but i don't have time to actually play the game and check if i.e. "finals" are translated right.

While TL progamer database helped me find most missing player names i couldn't find AKA's of these players, if somebody can identify them i would be grateful:
최수범 (T)
루오시안 (P) chinese pro gamer ?
김태형 (P) commentator ?

Also i would like to thank Hesmyrr for helping me with translating the enormous amount of text for battle commentaries.
If anybody would like to help translating these just PM me or post here.

Cheers

Okay, I'm going to take a break actually and check this out. Most of them are such general comments that I think I need to have basic idea of the context they appear in (most critically, whether they appear as stand-alones or progamers name at the front). Could lead to major revisions.

For everyone keeping track of this project, I'd give it perhaps a week to week and a half in current state of progress.

While translating i was trying to give a popular used terms in english , so instead of front base it's natural expansion, also i dropped "pro" before many comments since if i remember koreans use it normally like "Song Byung Goo pro is skipping corsairs ..." but english users would just say "Stork is skipping corsairs ...".
I'm not sure also about "templars" since after "... is rushing to templars" yield "DT in base" results several comments after, so maybe i could just write "... is rushing DT!"
there is also the issue of "bold" build like " both players go bold builds" witch i think would mean "both players rushing" but my only knowledge about Korean lies only in google translator

Also doothegee agreed to help translating these so it'll definitely help.

Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 04:08 HaFnium wrote:

루오시안 (P) = Lx/Legend

Many thanks! I can finallly play the game lol

Thanks i googled his name and the face felt really familiar now i remember him, i will update it later.

Yeah, I realized this after completing 20% and started dropping pros and unnecessary comma too. If doothegee is also going to do battle commentary, can you tell him to start from the start? Because I am working my way up from top to bottom that seems to be most efficient way to use both of us. I'll send you my current work tomorrow so you can edit them (note that you probably have to look my copy all over again since I tried to improvise without knowing you were doing so too).
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Conversion
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3308 Posts
January 19 2011 00:19 GMT
#428
On January 19 2011 06:11 hacklebeast wrote:
I just downloaded it and started playing. I can't speak for anyone else, but none of the names are translated

edit: wait, you are doing all of this without knowing how to speak korean? damn. I feel lazy now.

second edit: Oov is gone NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


you might want to download the TL file after the 1.27.04 .zip file and run it from there

=)
hacklebeast
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5090 Posts
January 19 2011 00:58 GMT
#429
On January 19 2011 09:19 Conversion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 06:11 hacklebeast wrote:
I just downloaded it and started playing. I can't speak for anyone else, but none of the names are translated

edit: wait, you are doing all of this without knowing how to speak korean? damn. I feel lazy now.

second edit: Oov is gone NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


you might want to download the TL file after the 1.27.04 .zip file and run it from there

=)

Oh, i see what the problem is, the antivirus detects the exe as a virus and destroys it immediately. While I don't think that it will infect my computer, ill wait until the final product to try to figure out how to temporarily disable the firewall.
Protoss: Best, Paralyze, Jangbi, Nal_Ra || Terran: Oov, Boxer, Fantasy, Hiya|| Zerg: Yellow, Zero
Nao
Profile Joined October 2008
Poland166 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-01-19 01:53:16
January 19 2011 01:51 GMT
#430
On January 19 2011 09:06 Hesmyrr wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 05:48 Nao wrote:
On January 19 2011 05:22 Hesmyrr wrote:
On January 19 2011 02:07 Nao wrote:
Translation updated!
http://www.mediafire.com/?82uxbw4uzf4d0
v0.3.0 features translated player names, so i think the game is in "playable" state.

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated, any errors in translation or lack of it in an *important* element (for now i'm not going to do item comments since they don't bring anything meaningful to the game).
For now i know about most errors that can be accessed from the beginning of the game (like some of the potion names not translated) but i don't have time to actually play the game and check if i.e. "finals" are translated right.

While TL progamer database helped me find most missing player names i couldn't find AKA's of these players, if somebody can identify them i would be grateful:
최수범 (T)
루오시안 (P) chinese pro gamer ?
김태형 (P) commentator ?

Also i would like to thank Hesmyrr for helping me with translating the enormous amount of text for battle commentaries.
If anybody would like to help translating these just PM me or post here.

Cheers

Okay, I'm going to take a break actually and check this out. Most of them are such general comments that I think I need to have basic idea of the context they appear in (most critically, whether they appear as stand-alones or progamers name at the front). Could lead to major revisions.

For everyone keeping track of this project, I'd give it perhaps a week to week and a half in current state of progress.

While translating i was trying to give a popular used terms in english , so instead of front base it's natural expansion, also i dropped "pro" before many comments since if i remember koreans use it normally like "Song Byung Goo pro is skipping corsairs ..." but english users would just say "Stork is skipping corsairs ...".
I'm not sure also about "templars" since after "... is rushing to templars" yield "DT in base" results several comments after, so maybe i could just write "... is rushing DT!"
there is also the issue of "bold" build like " both players go bold builds" witch i think would mean "both players rushing" but my only knowledge about Korean lies only in google translator

Also doothegee agreed to help translating these so it'll definitely help.

On January 19 2011 04:08 HaFnium wrote:

루오시안 (P) = Lx/Legend

Many thanks! I can finallly play the game lol

Thanks i googled his name and the face felt really familiar now i remember him, i will update it later.

Yeah, I realized this after completing 20% and started dropping pros and unnecessary comma too. If doothegee is also going to do battle commentary, can you tell him to start from the start? Because I am working my way up from top to bottom that seems to be most efficient way to use both of us. I'll send you my current work tomorrow so you can edit them (note that you probably have to look my copy all over again since I tried to improvise without knowing you were doing so too).

I will send him an PM, unfortunately he has started doing them from the bottom just like you so there is some overlap, but it will help fine tuning the translation.
I also played several matches today and have found some things to correct. I'll upload new version after this new batch from you.
Once again big thanks for your work.

On January 19 2011 09:58 hacklebeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2011 09:19 Conversion wrote:
On January 19 2011 06:11 hacklebeast wrote:
I just downloaded it and started playing. I can't speak for anyone else, but none of the names are translated

edit: wait, you are doing all of this without knowing how to speak korean? damn. I feel lazy now.

second edit: Oov is gone NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO


you might want to download the TL file after the 1.27.04 .zip file and run it from there

=)

Oh, i see what the problem is, the antivirus detects the exe as a virus and destroys it immediately. While I don't think that it will infect my computer, ill wait until the final product to try to figure out how to temporarily disable the firewall.


Naked .exe files are sometimes considered dangerous without a good reason by some AV. i will upload the next version zipped and this hopefully will allow you to download it. Or just shut off your AV's web-shield and scan downloaded file but I'm sure it's clean

Also none of the players present in last translated version was excluded in this, but some are transfered to independent player pool.
After the season you can pick them up if you have money saved (you can re-roll independent pool by loading game several times)

edit: heh i proof red the post 2 times and still there were errors i need to get some sleep.
One cannot out-kwanro Kwanro. -Trap
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
January 19 2011 02:00 GMT
#431
최수범 <- (T)DoGGi
김태형 <- Rainbow[ROKA]
Commentator
Nao
Profile Joined October 2008
Poland166 Posts
January 19 2011 04:26 GMT
#432
On January 19 2011 11:00 GTR wrote:
최수범 <- (T)DoGGi
김태형 <- Rainbow[ROKA]

Woha thank you!

Btw isn't 김태형 a commentator (Kim Carrier) ?

I wonder if i could name him like that instead of SC ID since maybe more players would get who he is (or is it just me that cant tell people by faces lol). Input appreciated.
One cannot out-kwanro Kwanro. -Trap
GTR
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
51696 Posts
January 19 2011 04:50 GMT
#433
he used to play starcraft under that id.
Commentator
Ryusei-R1
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States2106 Posts
January 19 2011 05:24 GMT
#434
I was playing this and my entire team of CJ Entus consisted of S-ranked players and repeat starleague champions. My team is the only one that has won starleagues/proleagues in every single season so far, so they're the top of the crowd.

Suddenly, after playing through the new, translated exe, all the teams are suddenly evening out and playing at A to A+ and taking out my guys.
Jaedong plz
ShaSKiRa
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Australia344 Posts
January 21 2011 04:06 GMT
#435
how you doing with the translation Nao?
I love FlaSh :) He gonna PWNED ALL OTHER RACE
Hesmyrr
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada5776 Posts
January 21 2011 19:24 GMT
#436
I apologize, I will be declaring halt on all my progress until Tuesday, January 25. In case dothegee manages to complete all the work while I am gone - well - I am declaring this message publicly so people will fully know I deserve none of the credit.

Once again serious apologizes.
"If watching the MSL finals makes you a progamer, then anyone in Korea can do it." - Ha Tae Ki
Nao
Profile Joined October 2008
Poland166 Posts
January 21 2011 20:56 GMT
#437
On January 22 2011 04:24 Hesmyrr wrote:
I apologize, I will be declaring halt on all my progress until Tuesday, January 25. In case dothegee manages to complete all the work while I am gone - well - I am declaring this message publicly so people will fully know I deserve none of the credit.

Once again serious apologizes.

Haha no problem , thanks for what you translated already and good luck sorting out what you need to do!

As for the project itself I've done some error corrections here ant there but I'm stalled on translation. Hell if all else fails maybe i will learn some hangul to better understand automatic translations (i heard it is preatty easy, almost like katakana/hiragana in japanese )
One cannot out-kwanro Kwanro. -Trap
Monkeyshark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
January 21 2011 22:32 GMT
#438
You guys are doing a great job don't apologize Hesmyrr, you did nothing wrong. We should thank you for the effort you put into this, as long as there's any translation then we would be grateful for them.
]343[
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States10328 Posts
January 22 2011 02:13 GMT
#439
thanks so much! For some reason the images aren't showing for me (the folders for the images all look like +==+=== or something?)--does anyone have any idea why?
Writer
Monkeyshark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States406 Posts
January 22 2011 03:02 GMT
#440
On January 22 2011 11:13 ]343[ wrote:
thanks so much! For some reason the images aren't showing for me (the folders for the images all look like +==+=== or something?)--does anyone have any idea why?


I think you should extract the image folder again. I don't know if this is of any relevance but I have the korean as my regional language.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 25 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
IntoTheiNu 933
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
ByuN vs KrystianerLIVE!
CranKy Ducklings216
CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 43610
Shuttle 12651
FanTaSy 1863
Hyuk 1213
BeSt 576
Horang2 534
Pusan 348
Mini 327
Stork 260
EffOrt 206
[ Show more ]
Last 162
Zeus 149
Killer 136
Mind 87
sorry 68
Hyun 62
Sea.KH 53
Soma 51
ggaemo 50
PianO 50
Snow 47
ToSsGirL 37
hero 33
Hm[arnc] 31
Bale 27
Aegong 24
JYJ 18
zelot 16
NaDa 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Dendi915
XcaliburYe375
qojqva41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2397
byalli988
x6flipin693
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu299
Other Games
gofns32752
singsing3175
B2W.Neo938
Hui .150
Livibee138
ArmadaUGS68
Mew2King56
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick660
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream80
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 14
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis1178
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
2h 31m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 31m
Replay Cast
10h 31m
Afreeca Starleague
21h 31m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
22h 31m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 21h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 22h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.