• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:35
CEST 11:35
KST 18:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7842 users

Calling UC Starcraft Players! - Page 8

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 41 Next All
Rucky
Profile Joined February 2008
United States717 Posts
January 22 2009 07:54 GMT
#141
On January 22 2009 16:29 Thesecretaznman wrote:
I guess I really just wanted to know if we will, in fact NOT be ignored if I find a few people.

Which is the hard part.

Here I go. QUEST TO FIND 1+ OTHER PLAYS SC IN THIS PLACE.

Is there a recommended number of team members?


Has been posted earlier that ideal 9-10 would be best, but realistically at least get 4-5.
Beyond the Game
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
January 22 2009 08:22 GMT
#142
On January 22 2009 16:13 jjkxdummy wrote:
YO... Can I get some info on UCI's starcraft group?

you've been added to the list
blabberrrrr
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
January 22 2009 16:29 GMT
#143
--- Nuked ---
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
January 22 2009 18:30 GMT
#144
On January 22 2009 16:29 Thesecretaznman wrote:
I guess I really just wanted to know if we will, in fact NOT be ignored if I find a few people.

Which is the hard part.

Here I go. QUEST TO FIND 1+ OTHER PLAYS SC IN THIS PLACE.

Is there a recommended number of team members?


obviously if you find a team you can participate Ideally 4-5 people for a team should be the minimum.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
richlol
Profile Joined January 2009
28 Posts
January 22 2009 20:03 GMT
#145
On January 22 2009 14:32 Nimue wrote:
Hi All,

My name is Nimue and I've been pretty active around the UC Berkeley Starcraft scene. I would be pretty interested in this UC Proleague thing. We already have an almost-functioning website:

www.berkeleystarcraft.com

Actually, the website is for my class. UC Berkeley has a class this semester on the Game Theory, with applications to Starcraft that I'm teaching. If anyone wants to get into the theory to understand at a higher level, you should all check it out.

I will be posting vids on youtube too ... I think ... if I can figure out how to do that.

-- Nimue


Holy shit. Nimue where can I join this DeCal? I looked on DeCal.org and couldn't find it. Right now I'm signed up for an LOTR DeCal but after finding this out just now I hope its not too late. It's Thursday noon, hopefully I can still join! Get back to me asap at richieplx@gmail.com. Thanks! /crosses fingers
DreaM)XeRO
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Korea (South)4667 Posts
January 22 2009 20:04 GMT
#146
wait while i apply there
plzkthnx
cw)minsean(ru
loafmaster
Profile Joined August 2006
United States203 Posts
January 22 2009 20:36 GMT
#147
I go to UCD and I might be interested (just not during testing weeks, damn quarter system). PM me for my contact because I don't check TL inbox much. Thanks!
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
January 22 2009 20:38 GMT
#148
Xeris, quick question. Would we be playing the format with 2v2 or without?
Super serious.
Weiman
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Netherlands91 Posts
January 22 2009 20:45 GMT
#149
Oi: http://www.thevesl.com/
Obscura
Profile Joined January 2009
United States5 Posts
January 22 2009 20:50 GMT
#150
+1 UCLA
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
January 22 2009 21:06 GMT
#151
On January 23 2009 01:29 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Winner's League style, right?

ALRIGHT THEN LETS GET THIS SHIT SET UP

It better be proleague style or else all the D+ people won't have a chance to get a decent game going. The B ranked guy will just all kill.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
January 22 2009 21:55 GMT
#152
On January 23 2009 05:45 Weiman wrote:
Oi: http://www.thevesl.com/

there's also Dell's College Gaming League...

of course, all of them are pretty much dead
blabberrrrr
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
January 22 2009 23:43 GMT
#153
On January 23 2009 06:06 T.O.P. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 23 2009 01:29 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Winner's League style, right?

ALRIGHT THEN LETS GET THIS SHIT SET UP

It better be proleague style or else all the D+ people won't have a chance to get a decent game going. The B ranked guy will just all kill.

I wasn't even considering the Winner's League style. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Super serious.
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
January 23 2009 00:24 GMT
#154
I think we can put up a vote in a day or two... I don't want all-kill style because some schools have really imbalance people (I.E, UCLA has Blind who's like B-... UCSD has some really strong players) could probably beat the entire teams of other schools and I want something that will involve a greater number of people, not just who has the best 1-2 players...

But I think a good debate would be whether or not 2v2 should be included. I personally enjoy 2v2 and think it adds an interesting dynamic to clanwars so I'd support 2v2 being included. Anyways.

[image loading]

Poll: Which Format?
(Vote): Oldschool Proleague (with 2v2)
(Vote): Newer proleague (no 2v2)

twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
January 23 2009 00:31 GMT
#155
I say no 2v2 since it would just make things more complicated ^^

ie. gotta make more rules, get good 2v2 maps, get more people to show up to a game, possibly have to look for people of certain races
blabberrrrr
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
January 23 2009 01:24 GMT
#156
I'm going to contact all the organizers this weekend so we can begin coordinating.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
January 23 2009 01:36 GMT
#157
good call on all kill xeris

2v2 might get a bit complicated yes?
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 23 2009 01:38 GMT
#158
east coast vs west coast anyone?
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
January 23 2009 01:46 GMT
#159
I also vote no 2v2. It's easier to find five players than six. It also means that any five can play, other than waiting for those two players who specialize in 2v2.
Super serious.
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
January 23 2009 03:28 GMT
#160
I'm sure we could make the rule so that you can reuse 1v1 players for 2v2. Personally I'd rather have it. It'll make the matches much more fun and diverse, I think.
Hello
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 186
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16470
Hyuk 648
Rush 203
Bisu 197
actioN 191
Soma 184
Stork 172
EffOrt 84
Mong 77
Shinee 71
[ Show more ]
NotJumperer 57
ToSsGirL 56
Shine 53
Killer 46
Bale 42
Hm[arnc] 32
Noble 30
Sharp 29
Pusan 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 24
Barracks 14
yabsab 14
sorry 12
Sacsri 11
HiyA 10
Dota 2
Gorgc2625
League of Legends
JimRising 402
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1266
shoxiejesuss746
edward7
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King152
Other Games
gofns29684
summit1g7447
singsing1270
ceh9523
crisheroes153
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick690
BasetradeTV144
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 23
• StrangeGG 23
• killerbeecast3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV185
• lizZardDota2148
League of Legends
• Stunt390
Other Games
• Shiphtur1140
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
26m
INu's Battles
1h 26m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 26m
OSC
12h 41m
Replay Cast
13h 26m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.