• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:08
CEST 07:08
KST 14:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6308 users

Calling UC Starcraft Players!

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-04-01 08:07:49
January 19 2009 07:10 GMT
#1
Hey all UC (University of California) students, I'm interested in starting up a BW organization. My ultimate aim would be to create something like a UC Proleague maybe, where each school would have a team and maybe once or twice per week we could run clanwars proleague style, etc etc.

Mission Goals
1) To organize SC communities in each UC campus.

2) To organize actual teams that will compete against one another in a league of UC's.

------------------

UCPL Website

Check the website: HERE

Week 5 Map Order & Matches
MAP ORDER:

1v1 #1: Neo Harmony
1v1 #2: Python
1v1 #3: Rush Hour 3
1v1 #4: Blue Storm
Ace: Andromeda

MATCHES:

UC Berkeley vs UC Riverside
UC Davis vs UC San Diego
GOODLUCK ALL!

SEARCHING FOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER! PM ME!
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
semioldguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States7488 Posts
January 19 2009 07:20 GMT
#2
I've got an email list of about 20-30 players at UCSD so we can at least form our own team. I'll be sending out an email to everyone later this week about Starcraft related stuff and I'll be sure to include you in it and mention this.
Moderator
iPF[Div]
Profile Joined February 2008
Spain572 Posts
January 19 2009 07:25 GMT
#3
brb filing transfer to UCBerkeley
Since ma jae yoon and jin young soo stabbed me in the fucking back, i've got no one to rep here.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
January 19 2009 07:37 GMT
#4
Hmm... if I go to CIT can I find some noobs and form a team?
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
January 19 2009 07:43 GMT
#5
I'm kind of interested, except for the fact that I'm really bad, and I don't want to be the person to organize a local chapter. I'd love to see this happen though!
Force staff is the best item in the game.
29 fps
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States5725 Posts
January 19 2009 07:44 GMT
#6
aw... i just graduated from UC... dang, missed out
4v4 is a battle of who has the better computer.
YianKutKu
Profile Joined January 2009
United States142 Posts
January 19 2009 07:45 GMT
#7
i hope i can make it into a UC
hwighting!
Braintricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
137 Posts
January 19 2009 07:56 GMT
#8
I go to UCSB, and I bet there's about 2 SC players here.
goddamn nerd rappers
Dark_Luster
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Korea (South)438 Posts
January 19 2009 08:06 GMT
#9
im gonna be attending UC later in t he year. so count me in if it happens
#1 Horangee fan
ndralcasid
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States524 Posts
January 19 2009 08:18 GMT
#10
I go to UCI. I suck hardcore, but I do want to meet other players/pro-scene fans.
I aint crying over some daggone danishes
p4NDemik
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States13896 Posts
January 19 2009 08:22 GMT
#11
Shit I saw UC and around where I live UC = University of Cincinnati, so I was like "holy shit a lan event I might actually be able to go to for once!?!?!" BIG letdown.
Moderator
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
January 19 2009 08:26 GMT
#12
On January 19 2009 17:22 []p4NDemik[] wrote:
Shit I saw UC and around where I live UC = University of Cincinnati, so I was like "holy shit a lan event I might actually be able to go to for once!?!?!" BIG letdown.

XD Westside! lol I haven't been to any lans so don't feel bad. :D
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 08:31:42
January 19 2009 08:29 GMT
#13
gogo UCI. Where are all our Koreans???

some other TL.net people I know that go here... GHOSTCLAW (formerly waterdragon), Ghostclaws, Panorama
blabberrrrr
Polar_Nada
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States1548 Posts
January 19 2009 08:43 GMT
#14
i only applied to UCs, but i gotta wait till march. count me in =P
[ReD]NaDa and fnaticMSI.SEn fighting~! ::POlar @ UC Irvine::
khy
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
United States475 Posts
January 19 2009 08:47 GMT
#15
On January 19 2009 17:43 Polar_Nada wrote:
i only applied to UCs, but i gotta wait till march. count me in =P


I'm with ya too :\ Except I went for some east coast schools, so it all depends.

I guess I should get up to D level before next year then...XD
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
January 19 2009 08:52 GMT
#16
On January 19 2009 17:29 blabber wrote:
gogo UCI. Where are all our Koreans???

some other TL.net people I know that go here... GHOSTCLAW (formerly waterdragon), Ghostclaws, Panorama


Yea, apparently UCI has a lot of Starcraft players.

I'm not in college yet but Merced/Riverside might not have enough players but there's a pretty good chance there's a strong contingent at Berkeley, LA, Irvine, and SD. I don't know how many SC players there are at Santa Cruz, Davis, and Santa Barbara. It seems there are 1-2 players at UCSB.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
gir
Profile Joined January 2009
United States43 Posts
January 19 2009 08:53 GMT
#17
how about pcc
Its been so long since ive seen you smile, looking so good coming down that aisle.
krazymunky
Profile Joined June 2008
United States727 Posts
January 19 2009 08:59 GMT
#18
woot woot anteaters. GHOSTCLAW raped me recently. i hate him :p
he says he sucks but he owns me and all i saw him do was play sc last year :p
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
pandabearguy
Profile Joined June 2008
United States252 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 09:16:02
January 19 2009 09:15 GMT
#19
Repping riverside here, it would be really cool if we have a scene I don't know about, but I don't know what the chances of that are. I've got a group of friends that are enthusiastic, if not particularly talented (including myself >_> ) and i'm sure we'd be down for this.
aka [ucr]pandabearg. much <3
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
January 19 2009 09:16 GMT
#20
On January 19 2009 17:59 krazymunky wrote:
woot woot anteaters. GHOSTCLAW raped me recently. i hate him :p
he says he sucks but he owns me and all i saw him do was play sc last year :p


Wayne, is that you? He played a lot of Fastest, not pure 1v1 SC =p. Sadly, I'm like 50-50 with him these days. He's certainly gotten better these days.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech130
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 5380
Rain 1840
GuemChi 610
FanTaSy 340
sSak 53
Bale 40
ajuk12(nOOB) 27
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Fuzer 28
League of Legends
JimRising 643
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1174
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King347
Other Games
summit1g7712
WinterStarcraft555
C9.Mang0171
ViBE66
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1030
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream55
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki17
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Lourlo1363
• Rush895
• Stunt418
Other Games
• Shiphtur732
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 52m
INu's Battles
5h 52m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 52m
OSC
17h 7m
Replay Cast
17h 52m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.