• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5650 users

Calling UC Starcraft Players! - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States758 Posts
January 19 2009 22:02 GMT
#41
damn i need to file a transfer to UC asap with my awesome 4.0 GPA
别问,问就是查无此人。
Plutonium
Profile Joined November 2007
United States2217 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 22:14:25
January 19 2009 22:10 GMT
#42
Go Anteaters!

I won't be able to do much being a white boy without any real starcraft skills, but I'm sure that we'll prevail with our massive Korean advantage over our less-diverse sister schools. They already got the B-Boy scene locked down.
SaveYourSavior
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
United States1071 Posts
January 19 2009 22:24 GMT
#43
i go to ucla

i know some n00bs
a
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 22:29:15
January 19 2009 22:27 GMT
#44
On January 19 2009 18:15 pandabearguy wrote:
Repping riverside here, it would be really cool if we have a scene I don't know about, but I don't know what the chances of that are. I've got a group of friends that are enthusiastic, if not particularly talented (including myself >_> ) and i'm sure we'd be down for this.

Yo, I go to UCR as well.

I know of a lot of Korean fobs who play.

If this seriously goes through, I would be willing to try to organize a team. I suck as a player myself, but I think organizing would be fun and would give me something to do in this dusty shithole.

On January 20 2009 03:33 Braintricks wrote:
Maybe a UCSB, UCR, UCM, UCD, etc. should be apart of a team, because we're not likely going to have as many players as Berkaderk and LA

Trust me, UCR has more than enough players if I can convince them to play.
Hello
maleorderbride
Profile Joined November 2002
United States2916 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 22:32:03
January 19 2009 22:29 GMT
#45
I am at UCD as well...I have played exactly two games in the last 12 months though. I suppose playing people in real life in LANs would be enough fun that I would start again.

And yes alums better be able to play! So long as they still live in their respective towns anyway.
Some cause happiness wherever they go; others, whenever they go.
ArC_man
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States2798 Posts
January 19 2009 22:30 GMT
#46
On January 20 2009 03:40 Centric wrote:
There's a couple of us at UCLA here. I might be interested...I'd have to hear more.

Let's do it
nujabes
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States286 Posts
January 19 2009 22:36 GMT
#47
I go to UCR but I do not no of any other people here who play starcraft seriously
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 22:40:24
January 19 2009 22:38 GMT
#48
alright so I'd be up for handling the UCI part of things... that is if no one else here would rather do it.... hopefully this idea takes off..
blabberrrrr
anotak
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1537 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-20 00:38:51
January 19 2009 22:46 GMT
#49
i figure this might be mildly relevant even though i don't go to UC:
college starcraft league
http://www.cstarleague.com/
edit: from what i understand they have shit going with princeton and mit
Underwhelmed
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States207 Posts
January 19 2009 22:52 GMT
#50
I'm at SB. I'm not sure how competitive we would be though - the average level at the campus LAN was like D---. I'd be willing to participate, but organizing something is too much work for me.
Braintricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
137 Posts
January 19 2009 22:55 GMT
#51
If anything, it'd be nice to find people who play and will be willing to stay up late to watch live matches.
goddamn nerd rappers
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
January 19 2009 23:21 GMT
#52
+1 for UCLA.

Any more Bruins up for this shit?
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
atombombforpeace
Profile Joined December 2008
United States408 Posts
January 19 2009 23:25 GMT
#53
UCLA here, signed up to say that
FragKrag
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States11567 Posts
January 19 2009 23:31 GMT
#54
Doesn't Dino go to UC Riverside?
*TL CJ Entusman #40* "like scissors does anything to paper except MAKE IT MORE NUMEROUS" -paper
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
January 19 2009 23:50 GMT
#55
I'm at Davis. Is that six of us so far?
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Titusmaster6
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States5937 Posts
January 19 2009 23:57 GMT
#56
Man this is so sick. It sucks I dont have time to play right now, but I will definitely be following this. UCD!
Shorts down shorts up, BOOM, just like that.
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
January 20 2009 00:00 GMT
#57
On January 20 2009 08:25 atombombforpeace wrote:
UCLA here, signed up to say that


win.
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
foureyedwonder
Profile Joined January 2009
United States20 Posts
January 20 2009 00:06 GMT
#58
+1 Davis
CDRdude
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States5625 Posts
January 20 2009 00:19 GMT
#59
On January 19 2009 19:25 goliathoffline wrote:
I go to UC davis, anyone from there? lol

On January 19 2009 20:02 dka wrote:
Hey, I'm from UC Davis too! I haven't played sc for a while now, so I can't promise anything. But count me in if this does happen.

On January 19 2009 20:07 SOB_Maj_Brian wrote:
I actually go to U.C. Davis also, well the law school anyways. Lately I have been playing a lot of SC on LAN at my house. It usually me verse 2 other guys b/c they are beginners but whatever its all fun. If you guys want to play sometime next weekend or in the evening, your welcome to do it at my place, just pm me.

On January 20 2009 05:56 RekcaH wrote:
I go to UCD too.

On January 20 2009 07:29 maleorderbride wrote:
I am at UCD as well...I have played exactly two games in the last 12 months though. I suppose playing people in real life in LANs would be enough fun that I would start again.

And yes alums better be able to play! So long as they still live in their respective towns anyway.

On January 20 2009 08:50 CDRdude wrote:
I'm at Davis. Is that six of us so far?

On January 20 2009 08:57 Titusmaster6 wrote:
Man this is so sick. It sucks I dont have time to play right now, but I will definitely be following this. UCD!

On January 20 2009 09:06 foureyedwonder wrote:
+1 Davis

Wow, that's 8 players from UCD, including myself! Even if we don't manage to form a starleague, we could hopefully play some LAN's (or watch starleagues?) at SOB_Maj_Brian's house. I'm a really bad player, but I'm pretty sure most people are, and we can all improve. There are a lot more SCers here than I thought! I'm busy a lot, but I can probably send out some PMs later.
Force staff is the best item in the game.
Vivi57
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
United States6599 Posts
January 20 2009 00:33 GMT
#60
On January 19 2009 16:20 semioldguy wrote:
I've got an email list of about 20-30 players at UCSD so we can at least form our own team. I'll be sending out an email to everyone later this week about Starcraft related stuff and I'll be sure to include you in it and mention this.

I'm at ucsd and would definitely be interested
Flash hwaiting! Nal_rA forever!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech158
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3737
Rain 1792
GuemChi 468
FanTaSy 419
sSak 46
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 56
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1180
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King246
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0167
KnowMe45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
Other Games
BasetradeTV0
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2168
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush961
• Stunt450
Other Games
• Shiphtur763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 2m
INu's Battles
5h 2m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 2m
OSC
16h 17m
Replay Cast
17h 2m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.