• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:58
CEST 07:58
KST 14:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5739 users

Calling UC Starcraft Players! - Page 2

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
krazymunky
Profile Joined June 2008
United States727 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-19 09:21:07
January 19 2009 09:20 GMT
#21
On January 19 2009 18:16 thunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 19 2009 17:59 krazymunky wrote:
woot woot anteaters. GHOSTCLAW raped me recently. i hate him :p
he says he sucks but he owns me and all i saw him do was play sc last year :p


Wayne, is that you? He played a lot of Fastest, not pure 1v1 SC =p. Sadly, I'm like 50-50 with him these days. He's certainly gotten better these days.


WHO ARE YOOUUU??!!! possibly his brother???
lol yeah he did play fastest a lot...
and then the occasional 1v1 and get raped by a korean or hacker (which i saw live xD)
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
January 19 2009 09:25 GMT
#22
Yea, I'm his brother, you probably remember me from when you visited back then. He probably just claimed it was a Korean or hacker =p.

We should stop derailing the thread. In conclusion, I'm rooting against UC Irvine whenever Ghostclaw is playing and think this is a really cool idea Xeris. I hope it works.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
Retsukage
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1002 Posts
January 19 2009 09:49 GMT
#23
Would State schools count? Id try to set up something for SFSU if they do.
To change is to improve, to change often is to be perfect - Winston Chruchill
General Nuke Em
Profile Joined March 2008
United States680 Posts
January 19 2009 09:57 GMT
#24
I'm pretty sure I'm too terrible for the UCSD team.
goliathoffline
Profile Joined January 2009
United States51 Posts
January 19 2009 10:25 GMT
#25
I go to UC davis, anyone from there? lol
dka
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States132 Posts
January 19 2009 11:02 GMT
#26
Hey, I'm from UC Davis too! I haven't played sc for a while now, so I can't promise anything. But count me in if this does happen.
SOB_Maj_Brian
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States522 Posts
January 19 2009 11:07 GMT
#27
I actually go to U.C. Davis also, well the law school anyways. Lately I have been playing a lot of SC on LAN at my house. It usually me verse 2 other guys b/c they are beginners but whatever its all fun. If you guys want to play sometime next weekend or in the evening, your welcome to do it at my place, just pm me.
krazymunky
Profile Joined June 2008
United States727 Posts
January 19 2009 11:24 GMT
#28
make a list of who goes to which UC schools?
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
January 19 2009 11:29 GMT
#29
Cal's got a lot of random people. Damn.. if we still had Yosh

ALUMS CAN PLAY AMIRITE :3
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
January 19 2009 17:36 GMT
#30
I know there are shitloads of people but I need people at each school who are proactive about organizing shit not just like "if someone else does the work I'd be happy to be a part of it" .

so come on and get off your lazy asses ;D
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Fontong
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States6454 Posts
January 19 2009 17:40 GMT
#31
Oh yeah this reminds me that I forgot to go to the winter game fest thing....
[SECRET FONT] "Dragoon bunker"
talismania
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States2364 Posts
January 19 2009 18:26 GMT
#32
On January 19 2009 17:22 []p4NDemik[] wrote:
Shit I saw UC and around where I live UC = University of Cincinnati, so I was like "holy shit a lan event I might actually be able to go to for once!?!?!" BIG letdown.


heh I'm from cincinnati and thought the same thing too. Anyway, I applied to UCSD, UCLA, and UCSF for grad school in neuroscience and so far have gotten interviews with UCSD and UCLA. I'm shit at starcraft, but it would be cool to get in touch with the community down there through something like this if I end up at any of those schools.
Braintricks
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
137 Posts
January 19 2009 18:33 GMT
#33
Maybe a UCSB, UCR, UCM, UCD, etc. should be apart of a team, because we're not likely going to have as many players as Berkaderk and LA
goddamn nerd rappers
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
January 19 2009 18:40 GMT
#34
There's a couple of us at UCLA here. I might be interested...I'd have to hear more.
Super serious.
KurtistheTurtle
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States1966 Posts
January 19 2009 18:42 GMT
#35
I'll check around for bw players at my college, but so far I'm the only one I know of.
“Reject your sense of injury and the injury itself disappears."
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
January 19 2009 19:38 GMT
#36
I can guarantee there are a bunch of closet BW nerds at all the UC's ... it's just a matter of finding them. The skill level isn't all too important - it's all mostly for fun anyways... O_O~
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Kami
Profile Joined July 2008
United States127 Posts
January 19 2009 19:54 GMT
#37
On January 20 2009 04:38 Xeris wrote:
I can guarantee there are a bunch of closet BW nerds at all the UC's ... it's just a matter of finding them. The skill level isn't all too important - it's all mostly for fun anyways... O_O~

Yep, I cant believe there are so many good players in UCSD's winter game fest.
RekcaH
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
United States190 Posts
January 19 2009 20:56 GMT
#38
I go to UCD too.
medic27
Profile Joined January 2009
United States135 Posts
January 19 2009 21:04 GMT
#39
UCLA here, uhm unfortunately i dont know many ppl here that play SC...
chennis
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Taiwan227 Posts
January 19 2009 21:56 GMT
#40
SB!! but be warned, i am still undefeated to all the challengers here with my awesome D+ skills
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 39 40 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech158
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3737
Rain 1792
GuemChi 468
FanTaSy 419
sSak 46
Bale 37
ajuk12(nOOB) 16
Hm[arnc] 7
Icarus 6
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm185
Fuzer 56
League of Legends
JimRising 622
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1180
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King256
Other Games
summit1g8016
WinterStarcraft681
C9.Mang0169
KnowMe45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick745
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki21
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2179
League of Legends
• Lourlo1244
• Rush961
• Stunt450
Other Games
• Shiphtur763
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
4h 3m
INu's Battles
5h 3m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
7h 3m
OSC
16h 18m
Replay Cast
17h 3m
OSC
1d 17h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.