• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:48
CEST 09:48
KST 16:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7850 users

Calling UC Starcraft Players! - Page 7

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 41 Next All
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
January 21 2009 19:18 GMT
#121
I'm in for UCLA.
Centric
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States1989 Posts
January 21 2009 19:32 GMT
#122
I thought so Dai. I was going to ask you.
Super serious.
PH
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6173 Posts
January 21 2009 21:58 GMT
#123
On January 22 2009 04:11 Xeris wrote:
i don't care what anyone says, it is impossible to be too busy to play BW. no excuses ;p

OK, still need someone from Berkeley, and I'd like some help with a website, or else I need to set up some lame forum...

I already PM'd you about the website, didn't I?

It should be finished over the weekend. More importantly, do you have a host and domain for it?
Hello
CharlieMurphy
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
United States22895 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-21 22:49:47
January 21 2009 22:49 GMT
#124
nvm
..and then I would, ya know, check em'. (Aka SpoR)
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-23 01:13:01
January 22 2009 03:58 GMT
#125
I took the initiative cuz Centric's a bad friend.
UCLA list thus far:

Blind
Centric
Medic27
SaveYourSavior
Arc_man
Atombombforpeace
CommanderFluffy
Creationism Sorry Tom, John being socially unacceptable.
Iceberg
Obscura

Please PM me with race preferences and some other background info. Other UCLA players who havn't PMed or posted please contact me or Centric.


edit: alright i'll update this again tmr, i really gotta study.

edit2: 1/22/09
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
Blind
Profile Blog Joined December 2002
United States2529 Posts
January 22 2009 04:07 GMT
#126
What kind of background info? Iccup high? Contact info?
CommanderFluffy
Profile Joined June 2008
Taiwan1059 Posts
January 22 2009 04:14 GMT
#127
Contact info (aim or email, something you check often).

Iccup high would be helpful, be honest.

When you can practice(time/days/how long).

Play a lot of 2v2 not so much 1v1? Favorite maps? Stuff like that about SCBW experience.
Pain is temporary, but glory is forever.
Creationism
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
China505 Posts
January 22 2009 04:29 GMT
#128
UCLA!!!!
The hoi polloi is the plague upon the world.
goliathoffline
Profile Joined January 2009
United States51 Posts
January 22 2009 04:51 GMT
#129
anymore UCD players? dont tell me out of the whole University we only got 10 people willing to speak up
iceberg
Profile Joined June 2008
United States1 Post
January 22 2009 05:07 GMT
#130
UCLA. I gotta start practicing. I haven't played in weeks.
Nimue
Profile Joined November 2007
United States34 Posts
January 22 2009 05:32 GMT
#131
Hi All,

My name is Nimue and I've been pretty active around the UC Berkeley Starcraft scene. I would be pretty interested in this UC Proleague thing. We already have an almost-functioning website:

www.berkeleystarcraft.com

Actually, the website is for my class. UC Berkeley has a class this semester on the Game Theory, with applications to Starcraft that I'm teaching. If anyone wants to get into the theory to understand at a higher level, you should all check it out.

I will be posting vids on youtube too ... I think ... if I can figure out how to do that.

-- Nimue
Invictus
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
January 22 2009 06:13 GMT
#132
still need some newb from Berkeley to be a man and volunteer to organize some shit.
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
blabber
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4448 Posts
Last Edited: 2009-01-22 06:15:11
January 22 2009 06:14 GMT
#133
I say Nimue should do it since he'd already have a bunch of players together in his class session... haha
blabberrrrr
krazymunky
Profile Joined June 2008
United States727 Posts
January 22 2009 06:16 GMT
#134
nimue could just force his students to do the work :D
life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery
toopham
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
United States551 Posts
January 22 2009 06:24 GMT
#135
Xeris I have some background in webdesigning and coding in php
with mysql and stuff.
I might be able to set up a simple system.

If you can find some1 who's a pro then all the better but if you're desperate, come to me. hahahaa
DIE!!!
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
January 22 2009 06:55 GMT
#136
So, does UCM just get ignored?

;;
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
January 22 2009 07:10 GMT
#137
nobody's going to hold your hand like a baby, if you want to participate then get moving O_O:
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
jjkxdummy
Profile Joined August 2008
United States15 Posts
January 22 2009 07:13 GMT
#138
YO... Can I get some info on UCI's starcraft group?
doktorLucifer
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States855 Posts
January 22 2009 07:29 GMT
#139
I guess I really just wanted to know if we will, in fact NOT be ignored if I find a few people.

Which is the hard part.

Here I go. QUEST TO FIND 1+ OTHER PLAYS SC IN THIS PLACE.

Is there a recommended number of team members?
Nimue
Profile Joined November 2007
United States34 Posts
January 22 2009 07:46 GMT
#140
ah screw it ... I'll take the head of the UCB slot.

I have a perfect vantage point. I can direct my class towards whatever events are happening that week; we meet twice a week. I can offer extra credit and stuff for participating in your events.

so there, UCB is in.
Invictus
Prev 1 5 6 7 8 9 41 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
EnDerr 8
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2539
Rain 1781
FanTaSy 526
Mong 108
Yoon 44
NotJumperer 42
Bale 39
Soma 35
Hm[arnc] 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
[ Show more ]
Killer 10
yabsab 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm162
Fuzer 43
League of Legends
JimRising 549
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss242
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King173
Other Games
summit1g8237
olofmeister792
ceh9303
Happy302
KnowMe126
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick687
BasetradeTV169
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki24
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2219
League of Legends
• Lourlo1142
• Rush1099
• Stunt462
Other Games
• Shiphtur920
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
2h 12m
INu's Battles
3h 12m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
5h 12m
OSC
14h 27m
Replay Cast
15h 12m
OSC
1d 15h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.