• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:16
CEST 04:16
KST 11:16
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10032 users

[Translated article] FBH's apology to Savior. - Page 4

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
InfeSteD
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States4658 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-21 19:42:27
May 21 2008 19:38 GMT
#61
On May 22 2008 03:01 Rekrul wrote:
pathetic

pick a path and stick to it don't do the dirty then pussy out


Exactly, Savior should prolly bend FBH over and do him in the butt. He'd prolly like it.

But I dont dislike FBH, I think he's alright O_o
w/e
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
May 21 2008 20:12 GMT
#62
On May 21 2008 22:57 dinmsab wrote:
[image loading]


found it on scgg.com.. some fbh quote t-shirt thread.


This is so gay, even though it says best friends. lolol
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Last Romantic
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States20667 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-21 20:20:31
May 21 2008 20:19 GMT
#63
Protoss always have their 'Next Big Guy' who never actually comes out and dominates. Why do you think there's never been a Protoss Bonjwa?

Terran and Zerg lead through action.

But I digress. FBH... eh, it's uncharacteristic. While I'm sure he personally doesn't dislike sAviOr, there are better fora - such as simply emailing sAviOr, or meeting up with him - for private apologies.

In public, maintaining bad-mannered behavior is strangely the more professional course of action to take.
ㅋㄲㅈㅁ
Tinithor
Profile Joined February 2008
United States1552 Posts
May 21 2008 20:53 GMT
#64
Well, i guess thats nice.... meh dont really care. FBH should totally own Jaedong out of the MSL now and do the same ceremony.
"Oh-My-GOD" ... "Is many mutas, Yes?"
mikeymoo
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Canada7170 Posts
May 21 2008 21:37 GMT
#65
haha BFFs
nevergg, you gotta let us know what FBH says about it.
o_x | Ow. | 1003 ESPORTS dollars | If you have any questions about bans please PM Kennigit
Descent
Profile Joined January 2008
1244 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-21 21:42:11
May 21 2008 21:40 GMT
#66
x3 Interesting, thanks for translating nevergg. (T)FBH-(Z)sAviOr <3 is kind of weird, but I won't mind it at all if it somehow turns (Z)sAviOr's recent gameplay around...~
「 Dream & Future 」 ※ 「 STX SouL 」
Wizard
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Poland5055 Posts
May 21 2008 21:53 GMT
#67
On May 22 2008 03:01 Rekrul wrote:
pathetic

pick a path and stick to it don't do the dirty then pussy out
sAviOr[gm] ~ want to watch good replays? read my blog: http://www.teamliquid.net/blog/wizard
Sawajiri
Profile Joined June 2007
Austria417 Posts
May 21 2008 22:07 GMT
#68
Picking a path and sticking to it is stupid if you come to realize your path was wrong. It's not cool; it's stubborn, in the worst possible way one can be.

Admitting your own faults is what shows true strength and spine.
Pressure
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
7326 Posts
May 21 2008 22:07 GMT
#69

조지명식에서 서로 도발도 하고 말이죠.
We provoked each other at 조지명식~

조지명식~ = selection ceremony i m pretty sure
EGoldman
Profile Joined May 2008
United States110 Posts
May 21 2008 22:10 GMT
#70
I <3 FBH
SuperJongMan
Profile Blog Joined March 2003
Jamaica11586 Posts
May 21 2008 22:15 GMT
#71
LOLOL. My translation -

Now that you suck savior, let's be best buddies.
I have no use for you as rival -_-;;

Love,
FBH.
POWER OVERWHELMING ! ! ! KRUU~ KRUU~
Raithed
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
China7078 Posts
May 21 2008 22:50 GMT
#72
that's collie's work lol.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-21 23:58:28
May 21 2008 23:51 GMT
#73
Hm... As I read in both languages, I felt the nuiance (I think this is the right term, or is it connotations?) of words were little different. I'm not critisizing her translation; I am not good at translating. But to all those who read the English version and said "He's still an ass, etc" I think FBH really meant it in this letter.

But on the last sentence, I think it might be better translated: You should write it not respectfully, because I think 반말 here means more disrespectful than casual.

Also, IMO Savior will be expressionless again when he reads this... isn't he just a cold guy?

To all the Koreans: what is the best translation for 냉정한? I can't quite pick a word that means the same.

On May 22 2008 07:07 Sawajiri wrote:
Picking a path and sticking to it is stupid if you come to realize your path was wrong. It's not cool; it's stubborn, in the worst possible way one can be.

Admitting your own faults is what shows true strength and spine.


couldn't have put it better... problem is I'm one of those guys XD

Stuck.
Wala.Revolution
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
7584 Posts
May 21 2008 23:53 GMT
#74
조지명식 is 조 지명식.
Direct translation is GROUP NOMINATION CEREMONY
Stuck.
Equinox_kr
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States7395 Posts
May 21 2008 23:56 GMT
#75
On May 21 2008 22:24 JoxxOr wrote:
Finally
..


Yo seriously

It's about time, I hate him a tiny bit less now.
^-^
d.arkive
Profile Blog Joined January 2007
United States843 Posts
May 22 2008 00:06 GMT
#76
Oh, Firebathero... could have told him in person though

But it's still a nice thing to do ^_~
"Refrigerator. Refrigerator, damn you. Refrigerator."~Spiritofthetuna, speaking in Haiku after losing
RivetHead
Profile Joined March 2005
United States842 Posts
May 22 2008 00:09 GMT
#77
FBH didn't need to apologize, he just did because of a few dumbasses who wouldn't let go of something that wasn't even anything wrong. I didn't even find the first ceremony bad at all, I actually count it as among his best.

FBH is one of my favorite pros as he can always make a game interesting and he has personality. Sometimes he does some amazing moves too (both inside and out of the game).
Plus i like FBH cause he makes savior fans qq all over the place like its gonna help make savior beat him or something.
I *heart* bisu, nada, mind, and the lakers
NeverGG *
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United Kingdom5399 Posts
May 22 2008 00:21 GMT
#78
On May 22 2008 08:51 Wala.Revolution wrote:
Hm... As I read in both languages, I felt the nuiance (I think this is the right term, or is it connotations?) of words were little different. I'm not critisizing her translation; I am not good at translating. But to all those who read the English version and said "He's still an ass, etc" I think FBH really meant it in this letter.

But on the last sentence, I think it might be better translated: You should write it not respectfully, because I think 반말 here means more disrespectful than casual.

Also, IMO Savior will be expressionless again when he reads this... isn't he just a cold guy?

To all the Koreans: what is the best translation for 냉정한? I can't quite pick a word that means the same.

Show nested quote +
On May 22 2008 07:07 Sawajiri wrote:
Picking a path and sticking to it is stupid if you come to realize your path was wrong. It's not cool; it's stubborn, in the worst possible way one can be.

Admitting your own faults is what shows true strength and spine.


couldn't have put it better... problem is I'm one of those guys XD



Thanks ^^ I could read it all, but I can't understand enough Korean yet to translate it myself so I just directly took what my translator said to me. I'll edit to include the new bits.
우리 행운의 모양은 여러개지만 행복의 모양은 하나
IzzyCraft
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States4487 Posts
May 22 2008 00:30 GMT
#79
savior confidence booster check
I have ass for brains so,
even when I shit I'm droping knowledge.
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
May 22 2008 01:10 GMT
#80
I actually hope now SaviOr wins vs him and makes a BIG ceremony out of it.
Moderator<:3-/-<
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta34
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
RuFF_SC2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1254
Artosis 609
Rain 409
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift3797
Counter-Strike
taco 506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox587
Other Games
summit1g8096
C9.Mang0296
WinterStarcraft285
Maynarde137
ViBE119
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.