• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:15
CEST 04:15
KST 11:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10068 users

[Translated article] FBH's apology to Savior. - Page 3

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Luddite
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States2315 Posts
May 21 2008 17:24 GMT
#41
On May 22 2008 00:22 Daveed wrote:
You guys are idiots. You drove yourselves into this frenzy of fbh-hate. And now that he's pulled his head out of his ass and apologized,

kids still want their drama

Seriously, he seems like a nice guy who likes to goof off. He made the faux pas with running around SaviOr, but he never did that again. And, yeah, the crotch dance looks stupid, but he's looks like he has fun doing it.

Why this level of hatred?

I dunno but for some reason programing drama is just really entertaining.
Can't believe I'm still here playing this same game
kyjori
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
371 Posts
May 21 2008 17:28 GMT
#42
On May 21 2008 22:57 dinmsab wrote:
[image loading]


found it on scgg.com.. some fbh quote t-shirt thread.


HGHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAA
iD.NicKy
Profile Blog Joined October 2003
France767 Posts
May 21 2008 17:33 GMT
#43
fbh is so cool
Leath
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
Canada1724 Posts
May 21 2008 18:00 GMT
#44
I dont think its sarcasm. Maybe his ceremonies are just encouraged by the teams, or he likes being laughed at. If Savior took them lightly they would be funny.

But yah, I dont know why ppl hate him so much. Savior was BM as hell while he was in his winning streak. Didnt he say in an interview how he likes to provoke people to turn up the heat between players?
http://www.kongregate.com/?referrer=Sagess
Rekrul
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
Korea (South)17174 Posts
May 21 2008 18:01 GMT
#45
pathetic

pick a path and stick to it don't do the dirty then pussy out
why so 진지해?
anch
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
United States5457 Posts
May 21 2008 18:09 GMT
#46
hes afraid of Karma now?

"psst I need help beating Jaedong"
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
May 21 2008 18:14 GMT
#47
I'm utterly convinced tl.net is inhabited by a bunch of people who just need someone to hate.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
MeriaDoKk
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
Chile1726 Posts
May 21 2008 18:17 GMT
#48
hmmmmmmm interesting, lets see how this turns out
Cascade
Profile Blog Joined March 2006
Australia5405 Posts
May 21 2008 18:24 GMT
#49
I dont see how this changes anything. So apart from being an asshole, he is also an insecure emotional teenager? What a great guy...
VioleTAK
Profile Joined July 2006
4411 Posts
May 21 2008 18:35 GMT
#50
Worst apology ever... -_- FBH sucks.
Every fan of Starcraft is a fan of Lim Yo Hwan by association
Kennelie
Profile Joined December 2007
United States2296 Posts
May 21 2008 18:49 GMT
#51
LOL @ the pic.

Yea I wonder if Savior will respond. And if he does I hope he responds with a segway leading to a date...
ya had ya shot kid!
xiaofan
Profile Blog Joined July 2006
United States513 Posts
May 21 2008 18:52 GMT
#52
suspicious
Pwntrucci[sR]
Profile Blog Joined June 2006
Canada1519 Posts
May 21 2008 18:54 GMT
#53
On May 22 2008 03:01 Rekrul wrote:
pathetic

pick a path and stick to it don't do the dirty then pussy out


He did pick a path and still is sticking to it: attention whore.
bg
Fwmeh
Profile Joined April 2008
1286 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-05-21 19:15:07
May 21 2008 19:14 GMT
#54
On May 22 2008 03:14 H_ wrote:
I'm utterly convinced tl.net is inhabited by a bunch of people who just need someone to hate.


The people on tl.net are no different than most people. That is NOT a compliment btw.

ps. Even though I like savior, I like the sound of his fanboys crying even more.
A parser for things is a function from strings to lists of pairs of things and strings
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
May 21 2008 19:20 GMT
#55
On May 22 2008 03:14 H_ wrote:
I'm utterly convinced tl.net is inhabited by a bunch of people who just need someone to hate.

I have the opposite problem, I don't hate anyone. In a lot of matches, I'm torn between who I want to win, so I usually just hope for good games. I tried hating Jangbi, and I couldn't even do that. Of course, if Nal_rA is in the game, it's an easy choice, but since he loses all his games anyway, including to B-Team rookies, I guess I lose out there also.

What progamer should I hate?
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
Naib
Profile Blog Joined November 2004
Hungary4952 Posts
May 21 2008 19:26 GMT
#56
On May 22 2008 04:20 Ancestral wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2008 03:14 H_ wrote:
I'm utterly convinced tl.net is inhabited by a bunch of people who just need someone to hate.

I have the opposite problem, I don't hate anyone. In a lot of matches, I'm torn between who I want to win, so I usually just hope for good games. I tried hating Jangbi, and I couldn't even do that. Of course, if Nal_rA is in the game, it's an easy choice, but since he loses all his games anyway, including to B-Team rookies, I guess I lose out there also.

What progamer should I hate?


go.go[GsP], FuckerBatZero.
Complete the cycle!
H
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
New Zealand6138 Posts
May 21 2008 19:27 GMT
#57
On May 22 2008 04:20 Ancestral wrote:
I have the opposite problem, I don't hate anyone. In a lot of matches, I'm torn between who I want to win, so I usually just hope for good games. I tried hating Jangbi, and I couldn't even do that. Of course, if Nal_rA is in the game, it's an easy choice, but since he loses all his games anyway, including to B-Team rookies, I guess I lose out there also.

What progamer should I hate?


Word on the streets is that Backho is the new cool guy to hate.
[iHs]HCO | のヮの | pachi & plexa ownz | RIP _
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
May 21 2008 19:32 GMT
#58
On May 21 2008 22:57 dinmsab wrote:
[image loading]


found it on scgg.com.. some fbh quote t-shirt thread.



ROFL!
Moderator<:3-/-<
Ancestral
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
United States3230 Posts
May 21 2008 19:32 GMT
#59
Hmm, I'll try go.go because he's ugly, I haven't really paid any attention to Backho so I guess I'll keep ignoring and hating him. It's tough to like someone if you don't pay them any mind.

Firebathero has entertained me in his games several times, so I'm not going to hate him because of ceremonies when my interest is in StarCraft.

As far as the apology, it would make my year if in their next meeting Savior won, now more than ever.
+ Show Spoiler +
And as far as Jangbi, it also made my year that Nada beat him in his OSL match recently, because after their last match many said "wooo Jangbi next big Protoss imba! But of course, he's always been the "next big Protoss." Just more proof it will never be.
The Nature and purpose of the martial way are universal; all selfish desires must be roasted in the tempering fires of hard training. - Masutatsu Oyama
ZeroCartin
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
Costa Rica2390 Posts
May 21 2008 19:33 GMT
#60
ROFL

:D Actually I feel FBH did the right thing. I dont think his intention is to piss another player, but just to have fun celebrating.
"My sister is on vacation in Costa Rica right now. I hope she stays a while because she's a miserable cunt." -pubbanana
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta29
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
RuFF_SC2 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1254
Artosis 609
Rain 409
Dewaltoss 55
NaDa 19
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
Doublelift3797
Counter-Strike
taco 506
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox587
Other Games
summit1g8096
C9.Mang0296
WinterStarcraft285
Maynarde137
ViBE119
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV164
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
20h 45m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 7h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.