• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:53
CEST 13:53
KST 20:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9728 users

Hackers Caught !! - Page 29

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Aux1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States780 Posts
April 26 2008 01:10 GMT
#561
On April 26 2008 09:17 Mortality wrote:
To be honest, I think I'm sympathizing with TT1 right now.

I hate hackers. I wish they'd rot and burn. I've never even used maphacks for Diablo 2, and fucking everyone does. The thing is, TT1 seems to be making an honest effort to reform. Is it too little too late? Probably for most people.

TT1 may be like a criminal with an extensive record trying to reform. But if he's serious about it, he'll have to endure many months of hardship. Still, if people gave Testie a second chance (and yes, the young'en out there might not remember, but Testie was caught multiple different times and then later admitted to having hacked even after he was supposedly clean -- all the way as late as 02), then holding a double standard towards other hackers would be pitiful. I guess it just sucks for TT1 that he has neither the skill nor the charisma of Testie.

Meh, I might get banned for bringing up such old news, but I DON'T mean to use it to breed e-drama. The reason I bring it up is to remind people not to have double standards. It's fine if you say "I'll never forgive any hackers" and it's fine if you say "I'll forgive them if they prove themselves capable of reform." Really, I don't care either way, but it bothers me a bit that people have such double standards.

Do I think TT1 should have been allowed to finish this tourney? No. Why not? The rules said that you can't have hacked within so many months of the tourney. That was an ironclad rule and it was broken. It was right to ban him. I'm not so sure it's right for the community to get all bunched up in the panties when the community has such a history of forgiveness of hackers. That's all.

uh tt1 has claimed to have "reformed" more then once, and has continued to hack all of those times, so why should anyone listen to what he has to say?
AdamBanks
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Canada996 Posts
April 26 2008 03:30 GMT
#562
someone mail that hacker dude a box of shit.
I wrote a song once.
N.H
Profile Joined April 2008
25 Posts
April 26 2008 03:58 GMT
#563
LOL!!!
tKd_
Profile Joined February 2005
United States2916 Posts
April 26 2008 04:00 GMT
#564
On April 25 2008 06:12 Celial wrote:
i havent read the whole topic, but i have 8 out of 52 "hack"-replays of sea.s2 who is nada. is this new?

two are from 1.11, 6 from 1.14. 6 (from both versions) are vs choi (i believe damnchoi is choi?), one vs artist and one vs sarang. i can uplod them to RS tonight if you want to.

i dont believe that a korean progamer with very high apm never klicks on an enemy building/unit


there's actually a topic long ago about nada hacking on battlenet.

i guess he uses us to get better.
topic was a year ago.
tKd_
Profile Joined February 2005
United States2916 Posts
April 26 2008 04:13 GMT
#565
this method is crazy! awesome
N.H
Profile Joined April 2008
25 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-26 04:26:08
April 26 2008 04:25 GMT
#566
Are we justifying nada hacking? (if this is true?)
8882
Profile Blog Joined December 2003
2736 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-27 12:41:43
April 27 2008 12:26 GMT
#567
hello, could anyone test these replays?
because as I understand, I have found a hacker - Ak-Nemesis (played him few times on op tl-west)

http://www.mediafire.com/?gmcwgoiur1g
I have returned
EGMachine
Profile Blog Joined February 2006
United States1643 Posts
April 27 2008 23:53 GMT
#568
today we found out gNs.Gemini hacks, we have 8 replays of him and he dident click anything in any of them
I'm like, the coolest
thunk
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States6233 Posts
April 28 2008 03:45 GMT
#569
On April 25 2008 12:07 clazziquai wrote:
lol offtopic, but how do you get Sesame street emoticons?



They're images, so you have to go through and link the images. You can grab the images by quoting them and then taking the link from there.
Every time Jung Myung Hoon builds a vulture, two probes die. || My post count was a palindrome and I was never posting again.
EvilTeletubby
Profile Blog Joined January 2004
Baltimore, USA22261 Posts
Last Edited: 2008-04-28 04:29:20
April 28 2008 04:17 GMT
#570
On April 24 2008 19:13 n3m0 wrote:
It's so sad... What do they earn from hacking?


They earn sick timing... something
Moderatorhttp://carbonleaf.yuku.com/topic/408/t/So-I-proposed-at-a-Carbon-Leaf-concert.html ***** RIP Geoff
Aux1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States780 Posts
April 28 2008 04:37 GMT
#571
On April 26 2008 13:25 N.H wrote:
Are we justifying nada hacking? (if this is true?)

this was cleared up a long time ago, and besides you cant hack in official matches anyways. i dont kno the situation, but my best guess would be that he used mh in practice in order to learn the specific timing of builds
Aux1
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States780 Posts
April 28 2008 04:37 GMT
#572
On April 28 2008 08:53 Machine[USA] wrote:
today we found out gNs.Gemini hacks, we have 8 replays of him and he dident click anything in any of them

who is gns gemini?
ErAsc2
Profile Joined May 2012
Sweden256 Posts
June 11 2012 17:01 GMT
#573
On April 21 2008 00:46 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Getting caught hacking once deserves a life ban from all competitive events.

I soo agree with you, NonY. Yet we saw Spades at this mlg (getting stomped).

On April 21 2008 00:05 Liquid`Ret wrote:
awesome

burn hackers!


On April 21 2008 00:21 iNcontroL wrote:
Spades you fucking asshole. I don't even know you but it feels great to see someone get caught.


I agree with you all.

I didn't play brood war but is there still a method like the ones used in this thread? I know this is an old thread that I'm bumping (feel free to remove if inappropriate) but I don't think Blizzard is going to do anything anytime soon and it frustrates me to know that anybody I play is a google away from maphacking undetected.
Swedish GM Protoss http://eu.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/2336142/1/MilkEA/
clayn
Profile Joined November 2010
Germany444 Posts
June 11 2012 17:09 GMT
#574
Holy fuck why did you dig out a 4 years old thread...
Chef
Profile Blog Joined August 2005
10810 Posts
June 11 2012 17:10 GMT
#575
nobody cares about your sc2 drama gtfo
LEGEND!! LEGEND!!
Marti
Profile Joined August 2011
552 Posts
June 11 2012 17:11 GMT
#576
On June 12 2012 02:01 ErAsc2 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2008 00:46 Liquid`NonY wrote:
Getting caught hacking once deserves a life ban from all competitive events.

I soo agree with you, NonY. Yet we saw Spades at this mlg (getting stomped).

Show nested quote +
On April 21 2008 00:05 Liquid`Ret wrote:
awesome

burn hackers!


Show nested quote +
On April 21 2008 00:21 iNcontroL wrote:
Spades you fucking asshole. I don't even know you but it feels great to see someone get caught.


I agree with you all.

I didn't play brood war but is there still a method like the ones used in this thread? I know this is an old thread that I'm bumping (feel free to remove if inappropriate) but I don't think Blizzard is going to do anything anytime soon and it frustrates me to know that anybody I play is a google away from maphacking undetected.



1 Why do you necro a brood war thread from 4 years ago ?
2 Why do you say spades is a cheater when there is reasonable doubt ?
#adun giveafuck - - - "Did this guy just randomly finger me?" - Sayle
eeniebear
Profile Joined February 2010
United States197 Posts
June 11 2012 17:11 GMT
#577
i knew something was fishy when i saw a BW thread started by hot bid.
Kyrillion
Profile Joined August 2011
Russian Federation748 Posts
June 11 2012 17:22 GMT
#578
Technically if Spades has been proved to hack in Broow War it's correct to call him a cheater.
If you seek well, you shall find.
Erasme
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Bahamas15899 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-06-11 17:26:09
June 11 2012 17:25 GMT
#579
.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7lxwFEB6FI “‘Drain the swamp’? Stupid saying, means nothing, but you guys loved it so I kept saying it.”
Bippzy
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States1466 Posts
June 11 2012 17:27 GMT
#580
As a necro-side-note: I like the way Teamliquid dealt with this. They were calm, respectful, and presented the evidence. I believe if TL was to be allowed to have threads with accusations they should maintain a demeanor quite like the one in this thread. Notice the way the teams have already been contacted before the post.
LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK LEENOCK
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV353
Rex76
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko395
ProTech132
Rex 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31988
Hyuk 1095
Soma 787
Jaedong 708
actioN 583
Horang2 381
Larva 362
Soulkey 335
BeSt 312
Mini 255
[ Show more ]
EffOrt 221
910 215
Stork 212
Light 203
Last 184
Snow 153
ggaemo 102
Pusan 92
Rush 92
ZerO 75
Yoon 59
Killer 50
Mind 48
Creator 40
Mong 38
Shinee 34
hero 31
Sharp 25
Bale 25
Free 23
sorry 22
HiyA 16
yabsab 15
Noble 11
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc7508
Dendi345
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1535
markeloff88
kRYSTAL_51
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2777
Khaldor976
Other Games
gofns32665
singsing1599
B2W.Neo327
XBOCT295
Pyrionflax262
DeMusliM231
Mew2King88
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream154
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 49
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH318
• StrangeGG 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1322
Other Games
• WagamamaTV166
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 7m
The PondCast
22h 7m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.