• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:08
CEST 19:08
KST 02:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9556 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 53

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 211 Next
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-21 15:30:51
July 21 2022 15:29 GMT
#1041
Teamkiller report
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-07-21 16:53

Nooobkiler attacks L0oP base at 7 o'clock just before L0oP quits the game (it is the reason he quit). Sanctions against Nooobkiler please! Thanks!
ID:HiddeN...
Profile Joined April 2022
33 Posts
July 21 2022 15:36 GMT
#1042
L0op is awesome and well-mannered why attack him....so sad
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
July 21 2022 20:34 GMT
#1043
HelpMee was banned for not taking any activity in a game.

As for Noobkiller I think you are mistaken. L0op left because of DT drop from player from opposing team - teal protoss with nick 220.

Below screencap from this drop.

[image loading]

https://bghmmr.eu
ID:HiddeN...
Profile Joined April 2022
33 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-26 05:23:04
July 23 2022 13:07 GMT
#1044
Many bots are down recently, there is only one running?

I hope this is a temporary thing...fingers crossed

Edited : Fixed now
TimWakefield
Profile Joined April 2022
57 Posts
July 23 2022 14:03 GMT
#1045
On July 22 2022 05:34 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
HelpMee was banned for not taking any activity in a game.



AFK?

Good riddance anyway. Thanks!
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
July 24 2022 08:33 GMT
#1046
On July 23 2022 23:03 TimWakefield wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2022 05:34 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
HelpMee was banned for not taking any activity in a game.



AFK?

Good riddance anyway. Thanks!


Not AFK, but he didn't leave base for 20 minutes. And then the game ended.

I think it's a fair assumption that all players must try to contribute and not just sit in their bases.
https://bghmmr.eu
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-24 14:54:12
July 24 2022 14:44 GMT
#1047
On July 22 2022 05:34 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
HelpMee was banned for not taking any activity in a game.

As for Noobkiller I think you are mistaken. L0op left because of DT drop from player from opposing team - teal protoss with nick 220.

Below screencap from this drop.


Well I know the reason L0op quit because he told it to me straight. He isn't registered here so I filed the report on his behalf.

Even if you're right and L0op quit because of drop it is very bad mannered to claim the expansion as protoss and even complain about it when you're 100% healthy but your zerg ally is suffering the whole game. If anyone on BGH needs an expansion it's zerg in the first place. I know L0op, he will fight until the last blood drop just to buy time for his team. It is not easy to make him quit just because of some DT drop. He was stubbed in the back by his team, I can clearly see this. Very unfortunate and unfair.

What about another report #1032 with GSG_19?

Thank you very much for keeping the constant attention and running this bot!
hunkhugejunk
Profile Joined July 2022
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-24 20:30:23
July 24 2022 20:29 GMT
#1048
Started playing BW again after 5 years and found this on EU. Awesome bots, much better games than standard, cool ranking lobbies that are pretty solid. Amazing stuff. My problem though is that most games have a choppy stutter which gets worse as the game goes on.

I live in Portugal and have a super stable fiber connection: 300mbit, 0 packet loss, my ping is never higher than 70 to any EU country. And yet, it's stuttery.

Remembering back when I hosted games regularly a few years ago, I imagine if the bot itself doesn't lag, then it could be because of the high turn rate? And at this skill level a stable, fluid game beats high TR anyway and I'd rather play on 10 or 12 than 16. Am I wrong here? Is this just my experience or standard?
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
July 24 2022 22:30 GMT
#1049
On July 24 2022 23:44 Wormer wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 22 2022 05:34 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
HelpMee was banned for not taking any activity in a game.

As for Noobkiller I think you are mistaken. L0op left because of DT drop from player from opposing team - teal protoss with nick 220.

Below screencap from this drop.


Well I know the reason L0op quit because he told it to me straight. He isn't registered here so I filed the report on his behalf.

Even if you're right and L0op quit because of drop it is very bad mannered to claim the expansion as protoss and even complain about it when you're 100% healthy but your zerg ally is suffering the whole game. If anyone on BGH needs an expansion it's zerg in the first place. I know L0op, he will fight until the last blood drop just to buy time for his team. It is not easy to make him quit just because of some DT drop. He was stubbed in the back by his team, I can clearly see this. Very unfortunate and unfair.

What about another report #1032 with GSG_19?

Thank you very much for keeping the constant attention and running this bot!


Ok, I don't know why he did quit, but he wasn't attacked by his teammates, so I'm not going to ban Noobkiller.

As for GSG_19, destroying buildings of your allies that reside inside your base is not considered team kill. A player my allow or deny an ally to build inside his base/natural. It's shitty behavior, but the point is he killed the extractor to get more resources and not to mess with you. And the gas was his - it was in his natural that was already in use by him. There was a similar case before, and it was ruled the same way.

On July 25 2022 05:29 hunkhugejunk wrote:
Started playing BW again after 5 years and found this on EU. Awesome bots, much better games than standard, cool ranking lobbies that are pretty solid. Amazing stuff. My problem though is that most games have a choppy stutter which gets worse as the game goes on.

I live in Portugal and have a super stable fiber connection: 300mbit, 0 packet loss, my ping is never higher than 70 to any EU country. And yet, it's stuttery.

Remembering back when I hosted games regularly a few years ago, I imagine if the bot itself doesn't lag, then it could be because of the high turn rate? And at this skill level a stable, fluid game beats high TR anyway and I'd rather play on 10 or 12 than 16. Am I wrong here? Is this just my experience or standard?



The current TR is a result of a long debate. We tried different values, but many players consider lower TR as unplayable. I think 16 seems to be a good compromise.

Players who appear red to host get kicked, but SCBW is P2P game, so the latency is determined by lowest speed between any 2 players. Even if all players appear green to host, the connection between them might be laggy.
https://bghmmr.eu
Wormer
Profile Joined January 2014
Russian Federation82 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-25 08:47:59
July 25 2022 08:47 GMT
#1050
On July 25 2022 07:30 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2022 23:44 Wormer wrote:
On July 22 2022 05:34 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
HelpMee was banned for not taking any activity in a game.

As for Noobkiller I think you are mistaken. L0op left because of DT drop from player from opposing team - teal protoss with nick 220.

Below screencap from this drop.


Well I know the reason L0op quit because he told it to me straight. He isn't registered here so I filed the report on his behalf.

Even if you're right and L0op quit because of drop it is very bad mannered to claim the expansion as protoss and even complain about it when you're 100% healthy but your zerg ally is suffering the whole game. If anyone on BGH needs an expansion it's zerg in the first place. I know L0op, he will fight until the last blood drop just to buy time for his team. It is not easy to make him quit just because of some DT drop. He was stubbed in the back by his team, I can clearly see this. Very unfortunate and unfair.

What about another report #1032 with GSG_19?

Thank you very much for keeping the constant attention and running this bot!


Ok, I don't know why he did quit, but he wasn't attacked by his teammates, so I'm not going to ban Noobkiller.

As for GSG_19, destroying buildings of your allies that reside inside your base is not considered team kill. A player my allow or deny an ally to build inside his base/natural. It's shitty behavior, but the point is he killed the extractor to get more resources and not to mess with you. And the gas was his - it was in his natural that was already in use by him. There was a similar case before, and it was ruled the same way.


Thank you for your effort and for looking through these cases!
OLIVIDUK
Profile Joined February 2021
Ukraine14 Posts
July 25 2022 15:39 GMT
#1051
BAN REQUEST

Hello, D3AD-R3TARD.

Please, have the user named KuKIuxKlan banned. He was teamkiller in
GAME: from 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-07-25 16:37
REPLAY: https://anonfiles.com/s1kb8201y9/201121_8_Big_Game_Hunters_rep

Thanks for your work.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
July 25 2022 21:59 GMT
#1052
On July 26 2022 00:39 OLIVIDUK wrote:
BAN REQUEST

Hello, D3AD-R3TARD.

Please, have the user named KuKIuxKlan banned. He was teamkiller in
GAME: from 3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-07-25 16:37
REPLAY: https://anonfiles.com/s1kb8201y9/201121_8_Big_Game_Hunters_rep

Thanks for your work.


KuKIuxKlan was banned. It's worth noting that there are two players with this nick (one uses I instead of L). I only banned the one from this match, as I'm not sure if this is the same guy.
https://bghmmr.eu
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
July 25 2022 23:38 GMT
#1053
TeamKiller Report
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-07-26 01:23
Saint-Peterburg
starting atacking 11 12 expo
hunkhugejunk
Profile Joined July 2022
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-27 13:34:38
July 27 2022 13:29 GMT
#1054
On July 25 2022 07:30 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2022 05:29 hunkhugejunk wrote:
Started playing BW again after 5 years and found this on EU. Awesome bots, much better games than standard, cool ranking lobbies that are pretty solid. Amazing stuff. My problem though is that most games have a choppy stutter which gets worse as the game goes on.

I live in Portugal and have a super stable fiber connection: 300mbit, 0 packet loss, my ping is never higher than 70 to any EU country. And yet, it's stuttery.

Remembering back when I hosted games regularly a few years ago, I imagine if the bot itself doesn't lag, then it could be because of the high turn rate? And at this skill level a stable, fluid game beats high TR anyway and I'd rather play on 10 or 12 than 16. Am I wrong here? Is this just my experience or standard?



The current TR is a result of a long debate. We tried different values, but many players consider lower TR as unplayable. I think 16 seems to be a good compromise.

Players who appear red to host get kicked, but SCBW is P2P game, so the latency is determined by lowest speed between any 2 players. Even if all players appear green to host, the connection between them might be laggy.



Thanks for the reply, man! I hope we could have a discussion about this. I have basic knowledge on how the network code for BW works, which is why I'm saying that I don't think it's an issue of my internet connection. It's rather the ping difference due to distances. Anytime there's an eastern european player matched against a western european player (not to mention other continents), the likelihood that a high TR game will be smooth is as high as my chances of winning ASL.

What I struggle to understand is which of these many players consider a micro-second reaction difference unplayable, when average APM in these games is somewhere around 100 and most of these players never heard of proper micro or macro. Outside of "ranked" games it's standard to see people die to late pools or never go above 12 probes. I don't mean it in an offensive way, since I don't mind skill level differences. I just find it hard to see a parallel.

What is noticeable, however, is that in most games it starts stuttering pretty fast and towards mid-game it gets very laggy. Definitely a different experience from playing other custom games with dynamic or 10-14 TR, where it's typically smooth throughout.

I might seem exasperated, because I really don't understand it. It reminds me of playing on KR servers back in the day, where KR players who would have a hard time playing against a CPU would get furious at anything lower than 16 TR, because they saw pros play on that. Feels like a lack of understanding or a snobby ego trip, depending on the case.

I used to play the game at A/A- level back in the PGL days, my effective APM (no spam) used to be at 180-220 and now is at 130-200. I'm really sensitive to latency. But this isn't a discussion between LAN and old built-in 250ms Battle.net delay difference. It's a miniscule trade off for smooth gameplay without stutter. Seems like a straight-forward decision, unless I'm missing some important detail.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
July 27 2022 20:16 GMT
#1055
On July 27 2022 22:29 hunkhugejunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2022 07:30 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On July 25 2022 05:29 hunkhugejunk wrote:
Started playing BW again after 5 years and found this on EU. Awesome bots, much better games than standard, cool ranking lobbies that are pretty solid. Amazing stuff. My problem though is that most games have a choppy stutter which gets worse as the game goes on.

I live in Portugal and have a super stable fiber connection: 300mbit, 0 packet loss, my ping is never higher than 70 to any EU country. And yet, it's stuttery.

Remembering back when I hosted games regularly a few years ago, I imagine if the bot itself doesn't lag, then it could be because of the high turn rate? And at this skill level a stable, fluid game beats high TR anyway and I'd rather play on 10 or 12 than 16. Am I wrong here? Is this just my experience or standard?



The current TR is a result of a long debate. We tried different values, but many players consider lower TR as unplayable. I think 16 seems to be a good compromise.

Players who appear red to host get kicked, but SCBW is P2P game, so the latency is determined by lowest speed between any 2 players. Even if all players appear green to host, the connection between them might be laggy.



Thanks for the reply, man! I hope we could have a discussion about this. I have basic knowledge on how the network code for BW works, which is why I'm saying that I don't think it's an issue of my internet connection. It's rather the ping difference due to distances. Anytime there's an eastern european player matched against a western european player (not to mention other continents), the likelihood that a high TR game will be smooth is as high as my chances of winning ASL.

What I struggle to understand is which of these many players consider a micro-second reaction difference unplayable, when average APM in these games is somewhere around 100 and most of these players never heard of proper micro or macro. Outside of "ranked" games it's standard to see people die to late pools or never go above 12 probes. I don't mean it in an offensive way, since I don't mind skill level differences. I just find it hard to see a parallel.

What is noticeable, however, is that in most games it starts stuttering pretty fast and towards mid-game it gets very laggy. Definitely a different experience from playing other custom games with dynamic or 10-14 TR, where it's typically smooth throughout.

I might seem exasperated, because I really don't understand it. It reminds me of playing on KR servers back in the day, where KR players who would have a hard time playing against a CPU would get furious at anything lower than 16 TR, because they saw pros play on that. Feels like a lack of understanding or a snobby ego trip, depending on the case.

I used to play the game at A/A- level back in the PGL days, my effective APM (no spam) used to be at 180-220 and now is at 130-200. I'm really sensitive to latency. But this isn't a discussion between LAN and old built-in 250ms Battle.net delay difference. It's a miniscule trade off for smooth gameplay without stutter. Seems like a straight-forward decision, unless I'm missing some important detail.


From what I remember, people asking for higher TR were actually some of the better players in the league. So I guess it wasn't just ego. DTR was especially criticized as it often led to TR8.
Also, it's worth noting that the game's effective turn rate can be controlled with latency. So TR16 + high = TR12 low, and TR16 extra high is similar to Tr10 low. Exact numbers are here liquipedia.net so latency has bigger difference than TR.

I've made a poll to let players give their opinion.
Poll: What TR do you prefer

(Vote): TR16 (current value)
(Vote): TR14
(Vote): TR12
(Vote): TR20

https://bghmmr.eu
2Pacalypse-
Profile Joined October 2006
Croatia9559 Posts
July 27 2022 20:24 GMT
#1056
TR16 is the only thing making the ladder somewhat playable with regards to latency.
Moderator"We're a community of geniuses because we've found how to extract 95% of the feeling of doing something amazing without actually doing anything." - Chill
hunkhugejunk
Profile Joined July 2022
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-27 22:27:00
July 27 2022 21:57 GMT
#1057
On July 28 2022 05:16 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 27 2022 22:29 hunkhugejunk wrote:
On July 25 2022 07:30 D3AD-R3TARD wrote:
On July 25 2022 05:29 hunkhugejunk wrote:
Started playing BW again after 5 years and found this on EU. Awesome bots, much better games than standard, cool ranking lobbies that are pretty solid. Amazing stuff. My problem though is that most games have a choppy stutter which gets worse as the game goes on.

I live in Portugal and have a super stable fiber connection: 300mbit, 0 packet loss, my ping is never higher than 70 to any EU country. And yet, it's stuttery.

Remembering back when I hosted games regularly a few years ago, I imagine if the bot itself doesn't lag, then it could be because of the high turn rate? And at this skill level a stable, fluid game beats high TR anyway and I'd rather play on 10 or 12 than 16. Am I wrong here? Is this just my experience or standard?



The current TR is a result of a long debate. We tried different values, but many players consider lower TR as unplayable. I think 16 seems to be a good compromise.

Players who appear red to host get kicked, but SCBW is P2P game, so the latency is determined by lowest speed between any 2 players. Even if all players appear green to host, the connection between them might be laggy.



Thanks for the reply, man! I hope we could have a discussion about this. I have basic knowledge on how the network code for BW works, which is why I'm saying that I don't think it's an issue of my internet connection. It's rather the ping difference due to distances. Anytime there's an eastern european player matched against a western european player (not to mention other continents), the likelihood that a high TR game will be smooth is as high as my chances of winning ASL.

What I struggle to understand is which of these many players consider a micro-second reaction difference unplayable, when average APM in these games is somewhere around 100 and most of these players never heard of proper micro or macro. Outside of "ranked" games it's standard to see people die to late pools or never go above 12 probes. I don't mean it in an offensive way, since I don't mind skill level differences. I just find it hard to see a parallel.

What is noticeable, however, is that in most games it starts stuttering pretty fast and towards mid-game it gets very laggy. Definitely a different experience from playing other custom games with dynamic or 10-14 TR, where it's typically smooth throughout.

I might seem exasperated, because I really don't understand it. It reminds me of playing on KR servers back in the day, where KR players who would have a hard time playing against a CPU would get furious at anything lower than 16 TR, because they saw pros play on that. Feels like a lack of understanding or a snobby ego trip, depending on the case.

I used to play the game at A/A- level back in the PGL days, my effective APM (no spam) used to be at 180-220 and now is at 130-200. I'm really sensitive to latency. But this isn't a discussion between LAN and old built-in 250ms Battle.net delay difference. It's a miniscule trade off for smooth gameplay without stutter. Seems like a straight-forward decision, unless I'm missing some important detail.


From what I remember, people asking for higher TR were actually some of the better players in the league. So I guess it wasn't just ego. DTR was especially criticized as it often led to TR8.
Also, it's worth noting that the game's effective turn rate can be controlled with latency. So TR16 + high = TR12 low, and TR16 extra high is similar to Tr10 low. Exact numbers are here liquipedia.net so latency has bigger difference than TR.

I've made a poll to let players give their opinion.
Poll: What TR do you prefer

(Vote): TR16 (current value)
(Vote): TR14
(Vote): TR12
(Vote): TR20



I appreciate it, but the results of a poll like this are pretty easy to predict, since a very select group of players will take part in them here. It's also a case of testing methodology. If you asked people 150 years ago what they would prefer - a cart with a faster horse and better wheels or a car, they would say cart. I work a lot on player behavior research for gaming companies and you'd be surprised about the discrepancy between what players say they want in focus tests and feedback forms—especially when questions are written in a suggestive way, like your poll is—and what their in-game behavior clearly shows in terms of what they actually want.

I think since there are multiple bots, having lobbies with different values and testing how these affect player experience and average stuttering would work better. I mean, for 20 years most people on Battle.net automatically switched 0 lag games to extra high latency, because "that's just what you do" when the game started, without noticing how bad the latency got afterwards. Many games were basically low-extra high latency switch wars. I couldn't play Dota 2 for 7 years after it was released, because I could tell there was built-in latency. Pretty much no one noticed in all those years, including pros when multiple TIs were played, before some guy did tests on it and posted his results on reddit, Valve checked and hotfixed it within a day, because apparently one of the programmers built in a delay into the engine because "Warcraft 3 Battle.net had it".

That said, if it's really just me beating a dead horse, I'll concede. It would be sad to pass on these lobbies, since game quality wise they are the best thing there is, but it's hard to accept that most games played will be laggy.

On July 28 2022 05:24 2Pacalypse- wrote:
TR16 is the only thing making the ladder somewhat playable with regards to latency.


I understand the sentiment, I really do. But I played 15 games so far. 2/3 of them were the SABC lobbies. Small sample, I know, but what was really telling was that pretty much all of them were stutterfests. And not a single one of these S and A tier players left these games or even said a word about their state. Which tells me that this is the usual experience and nothing out of the ordinary for them. And how someone would say a stutterfest is fine, but would see a bit higher latency as unplayable is beyond my comprehension. It seems like you're just used to it and for me, coming back to BW after a few years, it's a shock.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
July 30 2022 18:03 GMT
#1058
On July 26 2022 08:38 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
TeamKiller Report
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-07-26 01:23
Saint-Peterburg
starting atacking 11 12 expo


Saint-Peterburg was banned.

BTW I have some problems with ftp server, so there might be some problems with bghmmr.eu service. I hope to resolve it soon.
https://bghmmr.eu
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
August 02 2022 18:07 GMT
#1059
Will the site be down for long?
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
August 02 2022 20:32 GMT
#1060
On August 03 2022 03:07 kurrrak wrote:
Will the site be down for long?


The site should work now.
https://bghmmr.eu
Prev 1 51 52 53 54 55 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 230
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 117
BRAT_OK 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 3698
Bisu 1906
Soulkey 1161
EffOrt 723
Mini 533
Larva 344
Horang2 239
ZerO 238
actioN 160
Dewaltoss 153
[ Show more ]
ggaemo 153
hero 89
Sharp 78
Mind 75
Shinee 56
Sea.KH 52
sorry 49
Snow 40
Hyun 39
Barracks 36
Bale 29
Trap 24
Terrorterran 23
ToSsGirL 20
NaDa 17
Rock 15
Sacsri 11
scan(afreeca) 11
Noble 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 7
Dota 2
Gorgc5870
Dendi1394
XaKoH 371
420jenkins364
League of Legends
Reynor67
Counter-Strike
fl0m3866
x6flipin1307
pashabiceps720
Fnx 655
edward26
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu242
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1462
Grubby1207
hiko831
FrodaN579
XBOCT238
Livibee215
TKL 125
C9.Mang0110
QueenE92
Mew2King40
ZerO(Twitch)25
RotterdaM18
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV220
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 72
• Reevou 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV685
League of Legends
• Nemesis3850
• TFBlade825
Other Games
• Shiphtur528
• imaqtpie106
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
6h 52m
Patches Events
22h 52m
The PondCast
1d 16h
INu's Battles
1d 17h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.