• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:46
CEST 22:46
KST 05:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6188 users

BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ - Page 51

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 211 Next
kurrrak
Profile Joined March 2020
Poland165 Posts
June 24 2022 14:26 GMT
#1001
You mean changing the actual schedule or update it on the web page? This system seems to work, so I might extend it if that's what players want.


Updating it on the web page. Since I'm more into those games recently it would be nice to know what time are they on.
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
June 24 2022 22:02 GMT
#1002
On June 24 2022 23:26 kurrrak wrote:
Show nested quote +
You mean changing the actual schedule or update it on the web page? This system seems to work, so I might extend it if that's what players want.


Updating it on the web page. Since I'm more into those games recently it would be nice to know what time are they on.


Updated.
https://bghmmr.eu
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-06-28 23:10:16
June 28 2022 23:07 GMT
#1003
Teamkiller Report
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-06-29 00:18

starting 15:05 on pos 11 12 Skid_row killing some cans because he dont want block than a bit later -=Salli=- start Killing his nex.
Pls Ban -=Sali=- or Ban Skid_row i dont know, better look the rep than you can see the disaster.
ID:HiddeN...
Profile Joined April 2022
33 Posts
June 29 2022 13:23 GMT
#1004
Where is the rep ?

Killing canns to pass is completly legit imo.
maverock
Profile Joined February 2022
54 Posts
July 03 2022 16:27 GMT
#1005
proposal
create a vote section for ban request, but the ban is permanent.
the idea is like this, for the ban to succed, 20 different players must vote for ban and for every vote must be an evidence, the evidence must be from a different game from the others. that means, 20 players in 20 different ruined games = permanent ban

i am disgusted of this players, we cant play cause of them. i use this game to relax after work, but i can't in this way
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
July 04 2022 14:58 GMT
#1006
On June 29 2022 08:07 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
Teamkiller Report
3x3 Big Game Hunters match played on 2022-06-29 00:18

starting 15:05 on pos 11 12 Skid_row killing some cans because he dont want block than a bit later -=Salli=- start Killing his nex.
Pls Ban -=Sali=- or Ban Skid_row i dont know, better look the rep than you can see the disaster.


I've banned both since one killed many non-blocking cannons and the other killed Nexus while not being attacked. But when two allies were fighting, the third player won the game on his own. Funny game.

On July 04 2022 01:27 maverock wrote:
proposal
create a vote section for ban request, but the ban is permanent.
the idea is like this, for the ban to succed, 20 different players must vote for ban and for every vote must be an evidence, the evidence must be from a different game from the others. that means, 20 players in 20 different ruined games = permanent ban

i am disgusted of this players, we cant play cause of them. i use this game to relax after work, but i can't in this way


Waiting for 20 team kills to ban somebody is kind of slow. Also, if there is evidence, I can ban somebody myself. The problem is evidence, since replay file can be edited... Right not I have to watch a replay from one of hosting machines since I know that those replays are genuine.

That being said, some system for banning for BM including voting might be a good idea.
https://bghmmr.eu
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
July 04 2022 18:47 GMT
#1007

I've banned both since one killed many non-blocking cannons and the other killed Nexus while not being attacked. But when two allies were fighting, the third player won the game on his own. Funny game.

haha thanks and thanks for the Ban
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-05 16:09:12
July 04 2022 23:18 GMT
#1008
ID:HiddeN...
Profile PM Joined April 2022
13 Posts
June 29 2022 15:23 CEST #1004
Where is the rep ?

Killing canns to pass is completly legit imo.

?? he have the rep because Autorep so when you post what game and time he can see it because he have it

PS: -=Sali=- is currently not banned, maybe there are spelling mistakes? Had games with him today and yesterday.

zLo
Profile Joined July 2022
3 Posts
July 05 2022 18:10 GMT
#1009
Hi D3AD-R3TARD
Can you unban me, please -=SaLi=- because I don't wanna have several accounts? I prefer to have just one.
Lesson learned even when I totally disagree with your decision to ban someone's old account just because in one game of more than 2K games he did something wrong in your opinion, especially when it was just responding to that aggression from his teammate who started that! But even him Skid_Row I don't think so deserves to be banned just for that one stupid and suspicious move on what I've been reacted by killing his nexus.
In my opinion, it's unfair when it's hard to ban someone like HelpMee with a new account for systematically leaving the games and so easy to ban someone like I am, but you are the boss here so... Oh and by the way HelpMee he is teammate killer he did that to me at least twice but I don't have that information about when exactly it was!
pebble444
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
Italy2503 Posts
July 05 2022 20:47 GMT
#1010
On July 06 2022 03:10 zLo wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD
Can you unban me, please -=SaLi=- because I don't wanna have several accounts? I prefer to have just one.
Lesson learned even when I totally disagree with your decision to ban someone's old account just because in one game of more than 2K games he did something wrong in your opinion, especially when it was just responding to that aggression from his teammate who started that! But even him Skid_Row I don't think so deserves to be banned just for that one stupid and suspicious move on what I've been reacted by killing his nexus.
In my opinion, it's unfair when it's hard to ban someone like HelpMee with a new account for systematically leaving the games and so easy to ban someone like I am, but you are the boss here so... Oh and by the way HelpMee he is teammate killer he did that to me at least twice but I don't have that information about when exactly it was!


On the one hand people really ask for bans for superfluous things in this thread, on the other hand there is team killers that deserve to be banned because that is just not the BGH way;

Not sure how to feel about this. I hope your cause goes well and actually speaking out honestly and admitting any mistake made is not easy, so I plaud you for that;
"Awaken my Child, and embrace the Glory that is your Birthright"
D3AD-R3TARD
Profile Joined April 2020
Poland326 Posts
July 05 2022 21:34 GMT
#1011
On July 05 2022 08:18 beWaterMyFriend78 wrote:
Show nested quote +
ID:HiddeN...
Profile PM Joined April 2022
13 Posts
June 29 2022 15:23 CEST #1004
Where is the rep ?

Killing canns to pass is completly legit imo.

?? he have the rep because Autorep so when you post what game and time he can see it because he have it

PS: -=Sali=- is currently not banned, maybe there are spelling mistakes? Had games with him today and yesterday.



I think one bot was not reset and allowed Sali to play, but now all should prohibit him from playing.

On July 06 2022 03:10 zLo wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD
Can you unban me, please -=SaLi=- because I don't wanna have several accounts? I prefer to have just one.
Lesson learned even when I totally disagree with your decision to ban someone's old account just because in one game of more than 2K games he did something wrong in your opinion, especially when it was just responding to that aggression from his teammate who started that! But even him Skid_Row I don't think so deserves to be banned just for that one stupid and suspicious move on what I've been reacted by killing his nexus.
In my opinion, it's unfair when it's hard to ban someone like HelpMee with a new account for systematically leaving the games and so easy to ban someone like I am, but you are the boss here so... Oh and by the way HelpMee he is teammate killer he did that to me at least twice but I don't have that information about when exactly it was!


Sorry, but if I unban you then I'll have to debate every other ban and I don't really have time for this.
As for saying that you only responded to aggression, that's not what I saw in the replay. After destroying your cannons, Skid Row didn't attack you again. He was sending units to kill opponents and didn't go into your base. You attacked him way later with big fleet of carriers. Instead of going after opponents, you killed his nexus. His cannons were not initially shooting at your carriers, meaning that he didn't mark you as enemy at that time.
As for HelpMee and other smurfs. It's difficult to ban people for leaving games as that would require to determine if a game still can be won, and I don't want to get into endless discussions. Someone might see his allies as total noobs and decide not to waste time, and I can't prove that he could have won this. Rules for ban must be dead simple. If someone comes with a good rule against smurfing that is easy to check, I will use it.
However, if there is proof that HelpMee did a team kill, I will ban him of course. So if you find a ranked game where he killed you as a teammate, just send me names of other players and I will find it and check it.
https://bghmmr.eu
zLo
Profile Joined July 2022
3 Posts
July 05 2022 21:37 GMT
#1012
On July 06 2022 05:47 pebble444 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 06 2022 03:10 zLo wrote:
Hi D3AD-R3TARD
Can you unban me, please -=SaLi=- because I don't wanna have several accounts? I prefer to have just one.
Lesson learned even when I totally disagree with your decision to ban someone's old account just because in one game of more than 2K games he did something wrong in your opinion, especially when it was just responding to that aggression from his teammate who started that! But even him Skid_Row I don't think so deserves to be banned just for that one stupid and suspicious move on what I've been reacted by killing his nexus.
In my opinion, it's unfair when it's hard to ban someone like HelpMee with a new account for systematically leaving the games and so easy to ban someone like I am, but you are the boss here so... Oh and by the way HelpMee he is teammate killer he did that to me at least twice but I don't have that information about when exactly it was!


On the one hand people really ask for bans for superfluous things in this thread, on the other hand there is team killers that deserve to be banned because that is just not the BGH way;

Not sure how to feel about this. I hope your cause goes well and actually speaking out honestly and admitting any mistake made is not easy, so I plaud you for that;

Thank you for your opinion about it.
Just want to add that I totally agree that team killers must be banned but not me or even him is not one of them at least I have never seen something from him it's just happened once and let's call this "misreading the situation"! And not I or Skid_row complained about that moment and ask for a ban so who did that!? Players who are not supposed to be involved in that especially maverock who hates me from the beginning and talks trash to me almost every time when he sees me. It's not their business what's going on between two players when the team won and no one didn't say anything bad to others. If our moment passed and we both move forward without any hate then why are others making noise or do they just have nothing to do in their life!?
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
July 05 2022 22:33 GMT
#1013
You wrote in the game yourself that it's fair to post it and that the admin should decide. This happened and now... You could have stopped but you disassembled his entire base and wanted to eliminate him. Skid_row wasn't happy about that, as you can also see from the chat. The rule is probably clear. Furthermore you speak for Skid_row how did you get there? Create a new account and learn from it. Next time an ally attacks you, report them. If you miss it.... it's up to you. What kind of misinterpretation is that supposed to be? Especially since he wrote don't block and as already mentioned he attacks the cannons and doesn't go into your base and dismantle it like you did. If you had destroyed his Nexus as a reminder or whatever, I might not have reported the game either. It's very annoying in 3on3 when 2 allys fight and the third then tries to win (in this case me). It could have turned out differently. I found it .....

KraMniK
Profile Joined September 2021
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-05 23:28:38
July 05 2022 22:59 GMT
#1014
Hi everyone. I take the chance to thank for the bot which I love. Unfortunately I have to report there are a lot of idiots who screw it. The last one I had the chance to come across is HelpMee, I don't know if he was already mentioned by someone else (I don't have time to read all the posts), but he keeps quitting games that are still to be played, and likely won by his teammates, screwing it up for them. like for example the game is already almost 2v3 because 1 has lost all probes, but then he sees 6 mutas in his base, has no cannons and quits, ruining the game for no valid reason.

I would consider to give him a temporary ban, as he's not a particularly toxic individual, but still quite disruptive to the game in his acts.

Let me know, and thanks again

cheers

EDIT: I've just seen that he was already mentioned. who would have guessed right ?

I understand perfectly that you only want to ban people for uncontroversial reasons that must be dead simple, but if someone keeps being reported, maybe that means there are good reasons for a ban, at least a temporary one, to make them understand they must stop behaving badly.

In this case, personally, after watching his replays, I would give him a week ban. I'm sure he would stop quitting games after that.
zLo
Profile Joined July 2022
3 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-06 01:15:57
July 05 2022 23:43 GMT
#1015
@D3AD-R3TARD
The situation with HelpMee was 2-3 weeks ago so it wasn't recently, but in the future, I will do that if it happens again.
"Sorry, but if I unban you then I'll have to debate every other ban and I don't really have time for this."
Even courts overturn their verdicts not often but still... just because we are humans and no one is perfect with their decisions especially when you didn't hear anything from us directly. Yeah, I totally understand that you really need time for all that but it won't be many players who will do what I'm doing right now if some even will in what I personally have big doubt! To have a debate on every or on some of them you need to have real arguments not just I want to be unbanned I mean based on all banns that I saw here they are pretty fair and it's hard to imagine that someone can have some arguments about it. Differents between those and my with Skid_row in that you heard complaints directly from people who were offended by them, not like it's in my case from others who weren't involved in that situation and being affected in any way. I don't like Skid_row as a player but I can't say that he deserves to be banned for that moment, unfortunately, it's not up to me or him, it's up to some people who have nothing to do in their life just judging others.
There's nothing wrong to make changes when it makes sense, it is wrong to leave everything like how it is just because it cost some minutes or hours if someone else tries to appeal or just say their own opinion about something.
As I said earlier lesson learned and I know that I didn't react properly.
What I know and remember from that game is that I didn't start that stupidity! I reacted that because I didn't trust him since that attack on my cannons not because I'm a team killer!

[image loading] As you can see it wasn't a wall

[image loading] Is it really necessary to kill all 2 pylons and 5 cannons that "blocked him"?

[image loading] And after all, he treats me like that.

[image loading] And then this in front of my exit and of course his cannons not blocking him just mine do that.
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
July 06 2022 18:46 GMT
#1016
That's why he got a ban because it was unnecessary. But you have to admit that you can't fight fire with fire, right?
Gavus_canarchiste
Profile Joined July 2022
5 Posts
July 09 2022 13:55 GMT
#1017
Dear @D3AD-R3TARD,

First of all thanks for your deeply appreciated work.
Recently, I've been coming across a BGHMMR user named KuKluxKlan. I happen to believe that the online gaming community is a friendship and enjoyment network that accepts people regardless of their skin color, gender, nationality or any other matters.
It follows that literal and self-proclaimed white supremacists and their racist bullshit have no business setting even the toe in our community.
Reporting to Blizzard has only met silence, and the aforementioned fascist keeps boasting about it; ending a decade of lurking on tl.net, I thus respectfully request that you ban permanently this user, ending this disgrace.

Thanks again for your system, nothing is remotely as fun in multiplayer!
maverock
Profile Joined February 2022
54 Posts
July 10 2022 09:58 GMT
#1018
action request against tt_tt
https://fastupload.io/wRZD6KGACcX9XFV
his attitude is that if you are not an s a b, you are a noob and he wont move a finger, that attitude creates unbalance. even that, watch his drop and see that he is just a sily player
beWaterMyFriend78
Profile Joined October 2021
121 Posts
July 10 2022 22:31 GMT
#1019
Hello, I watched the replay. Well you insulted him at the beginning... he was probably stupid of you? He is a S rank player his skill LVL is higher than yours. What I've seen before you and him until now. I would say it is understandable. Why would he be a silly player? He certainly doesn't play the best strategy, but he does his dmg and stresses the opponent well. The request, what should that bring? Look at his stats. They're good and you can't do that if you're a bad or silly player. The action and the replay looks to me like an own goal from your side. The already mentioned flames alone, my prognosis is that nothing will happen.
247
Profile Joined October 2011
Romania45 Posts
Last Edited: 2022-07-11 05:34:56
July 11 2022 02:50 GMT
#1020
(in order)

tt_tt said : make zelots and lings please, i'll go tech
you said : i attack with probes
you said : you should play with computers (something like that)
you said : or just shut the f*ck up
tt_tt said : lol
tt_tt said : C, D, E, F...
you said : mario player
tt_tt said : :D
you said : f*cking noob
you said : where were you when we played mario, in your father's a*us
you said : shitty blue (tt_tt's color)
tt_tt said : your momma

and that's it, see the replay

soooooooooo i think the situation is pretty obvious

(bonus)

tt_tt apm: 273
your apm: 63

(endquote)

I know tt_tt, i've been playing with him for years, he is one of the best bgh players around, extra solid with random, calling team strategies on the spot which are always right.

So maybe try a single player game? No one will want to play with you if you are a toxic person and a liar (not to mention a bad player).
Prev 1 49 50 51 52 53 211 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 14m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 495
ProTech169
Railgan 77
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 1465
Trap 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
420jenkins536
Counter-Strike
fl0m4322
Fnx 630
minikerr2
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Liquid`Hasu630
Other Games
summit1g4920
Liquid`RaSZi1780
FrodaN817
B2W.Neo488
XaKoH 278
ToD241
C9.Mang0114
RotterdaM97
QueenE65
JuggernautJason49
Mew2King32
PPMD22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream16
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota21197
Other Games
• Shiphtur1076
• imaqtpie840
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
3h 14m
Patches Events
19h 14m
The PondCast
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 14h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.