• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:11
CEST 20:11
KST 03:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12227 users

BW General Discussion - Page 167

Forum Index > BW General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 523 Next
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
January 02 2017 13:16 GMT
#3321
On January 02 2017 19:30 [sc1f]eonzerg wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 31 2016 11:28 Filco wrote:
Hi everyone. I was wondering why is terror's studio so disgusting? And am I the only one to find it kind of unhealthy and scary, and not so funny anymore? Also, I hope he doesn't live in there either? Call me a purist, but I actually like the professionalism of bw players, and how gentleman they act. I don't mind at all Terror coming dressed like crazy for tournaments and all. That's funny. But what is it with his studio? Why?

cuz this is what make 30k people tunning on his stream and not the profesional acting of WemadeFoX_Mind https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbcPKaCSw7k


Christ my ears! hahahahaha
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
January 03 2017 06:25 GMT
#3322
Hi TL. I recently came back to BW. I tried to install the Iccup launcher and i'm getting an error message that states the iccup exe is not a win32 program. Has anyone had this issue before? Anyone know how to fix this?
TL+ Member
Ares[Effort] *
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
DEMACIA6550 Posts
January 03 2017 06:59 GMT
#3323
On January 03 2017 15:25 ReachTheSky wrote:
Hi TL. I recently came back to BW. I tried to install the Iccup launcher and i'm getting an error message that states the iccup exe is not a win32 program. Has anyone had this issue before? Anyone know how to fix this?

Download mca launcher http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/465487-mca64launcher-20
Moderatorgold coin
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
January 04 2017 09:05 GMT
#3324
Does anyone know the best times to play on Iccup when there is the most traffic? I'm in EST time zone.
TL+ Member
Highgamer
Profile Joined October 2015
1473 Posts
January 04 2017 09:20 GMT
#3325
When I log on in the evenings from europe, there are usually 350+ people. You'll hardly find more, and that's enough to find games (at least on FS) fairly quickly. I'd say those are around after 6 p.m. for a few hours, so that would be the hours after around noon in your time, I guess... best maybe 2 p.m. following...
toriak
Profile Joined December 2008
Slovakia477 Posts
January 04 2017 09:20 GMT
#3326
On January 04 2017 18:05 ReachTheSky wrote:
Does anyone know the best times to play on Iccup when there is the most traffic? I'm in EST time zone.

i think it is 5pm- 11pm cet which is 11am - 5pm east US time
kogeT
Profile Joined September 2013
Poland2042 Posts
January 04 2017 09:34 GMT
#3327
There easily 400-450 people around 20-22 CET, especially during weekend.
https://www.twitch.tv/kogetbw
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
January 06 2017 00:01 GMT
#3328
What the hell is with all the smurfs on iccup these days. It seems every game I lose, when I check the winrate of the account they've never played a season before and they're on like 10-0 or more. I mean maybe they're just getting lucky games, but they always seem to be toss or zerg and they always seem to be really good.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Harem
Profile Joined November 2007
United States11393 Posts
January 06 2017 00:33 GMT
#3329
On January 06 2017 09:01 Qikz wrote:
What the hell is with all the smurfs on iccup these days. It seems every game I lose, when I check the winrate of the account they've never played a season before and they're on like 10-0 or more. I mean maybe they're just getting lucky games, but they always seem to be toss or zerg and they always seem to be really good.

You're also a terran so it's also pretty likely that people are dodging the mirror too.
Moderator。◕‿◕。
Foxxan
Profile Joined October 2004
Sweden3427 Posts
January 06 2017 00:45 GMT
#3330
I would play this game but damn to bad the network is majorly bad on iccup.
B-royal
Profile Joined May 2015
Belgium1330 Posts
January 06 2017 00:47 GMT
#3331
Are you playing Peruvians?
new BW-player (~E rank fish) twitch.tv/crispydrone || What plays 500 games a season but can't get better? => http://imgur.com/a/pLzf9 <= ||
ReachTheSky
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3294 Posts
January 06 2017 08:08 GMT
#3332
Thanks for the info guys!
TL+ Member
FusionCutter
Profile Joined October 2004
Canada974 Posts
January 06 2017 08:34 GMT
#3333
[image loading]

is this real life??

BW forever.
Dante08
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Singapore4189 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-06 09:45:31
January 06 2017 09:45 GMT
#3334
On January 06 2017 09:01 Qikz wrote:
What the hell is with all the smurfs on iccup these days. It seems every game I lose, when I check the winrate of the account they've never played a season before and they're on like 10-0 or more. I mean maybe they're just getting lucky games, but they always seem to be toss or zerg and they always seem to be really good.


That's why I tend to be more weary when I people with ratings that are nice whole numbers like 2000, 2500, 3150 and etc. Based on my experience most of them are smurfs. Anyone else with me?
Qikz
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
United Kingdom12061 Posts
January 06 2017 10:00 GMT
#3335
On January 06 2017 09:47 B-royal wrote:
Are you playing Peruvians?


I feel bad for saying this, but not if I can avoid it. If I've seen them be chatty before or I've played them before and I know they don't lag I'll play them, but most games vs PE are against Toss and them doing something like reavers which really requires you to be able to micro to beat them, or 2gate zealot or something and you can't do anything about it as you're lagging too hard.
FanTaSy's #1 Fan | STPL Caster/Organiser | SKT BEST KT | https://twitch.tv/stpl
Highgamer
Profile Joined October 2015
1473 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-01-06 18:54:49
January 06 2017 18:54 GMT
#3336
This thread's discussion might interest you, it's about the smurf problematic and I don't think we should unfold it here again.

TL/DR: these poor souls just cannot find games on their rank quick enough, so they have to make a new account asap, I don't see a way how so many high ranked players could solve this problem...
Probemicro
Profile Joined February 2014
3708 Posts
January 08 2017 02:37 GMT
#3337
is jangbi coming back to BW soon? i recall that he went to military in mid 2015, so its about time...
outscar
Profile Joined September 2014
2832 Posts
January 08 2017 04:08 GMT
#3338
Take my advice and never ever play against peruvians. Lag, 2gate proxy bullshit, unpausing game, bm, trashtalk etc. Out from 50 only maybe 1 player was nice to not shit on me. I'm imagining myself in their seat and It's not even fun doing that same shit forever lol I just don't get those ppl.
sunbeams are never made like me...
tedster
Profile Joined May 2009
984 Posts
January 08 2017 04:27 GMT
#3339
It appears MedryBW is down, does anyone have the ability to contact the host? This is a tragedy of limitless proportions
the last wcs commissioner
c3rberUs
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Japan11834 Posts
January 08 2017 05:26 GMT
#3340
On January 08 2017 13:27 tedster wrote:
It appears MedryBW is down, does anyone have the ability to contact the host? This is a tragedy of limitless proportions

You can bump this thread (this thread should be more visible) or try pm'ing him on TL

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/brood-war/433034-24-7-classic-starcraft-vod-stream
WriterMovie, 진영화 : "StarCraft will never die".
Prev 1 165 166 167 168 169 523 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1048
TKL 366
IndyStarCraft 270
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1048
ByuN 454
TKL 366
IndyStarCraft 270
Reynor 176
BRAT_OK 43
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 45950
Calm 2661
Shuttle 433
actioN 168
Mini 133
firebathero 114
White-Ra 83
Mong 47
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 14
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc11094
Counter-Strike
fl0m6462
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2650
Liquid`Hasu466
MindelVK16
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2007
FrodaN1458
B2W.Neo764
olofmeister552
Khaldor447
KnowMe324
crisheroes189
Livibee165
ToD138
Mew2King82
Beastyqt0
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick371
BasetradeTV217
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 28
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 10
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach82
• Azhi_Dahaki29
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV556
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1653
Other Games
• imaqtpie873
• Shiphtur658
• tFFMrPink 8
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
49m
BSL Open Qualifier
49m
OSC
4h 49m
Replay Cast
4h 49m
OSC
17h 49m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.